- Text Size +

“So you lived a normal life for two weeks after the accident; then what happened?” asked business woman whom name was Donna. “Yeah...I did but on the third day everyone that knew me well began to notice the change” answered Scott as he looked at her as he began to carry on talking about what happened.

Day three

Scott woke up early in morning, he looked over at his alarm clock and saw that it was five in the morning. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He didn't know why he woke up so early, he even noticed that he wasn't even tired which was odd to him.

Seeing as how he wouldn't be able to sleep again till night, Scott climbed out of bed and slowly opened his curtains. As he was opening them, he just couldn't put his finger on it but Scott noticed that the curtains were higher than he remembered them to be.

“Strange...” said Scott as he fully opened the curtains and let the sun light shinned through the dark room. The light blinded him for only a moment. He looked out and saw that he was that it was going to be a nice day.

Scott felt that the pyjamas he was wearing was some lose, loser than yesterday. “Strange in deed” said Scott as he pulled his leggings up as he felt them covering his heels. Scott walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

As he got out of his pyjamas and entered the running shower. As he stood there, he looked up at shower head and saw that it higher up than he remembered it. “What the...” was all Scott could saw as he noticed that it was the same thing with the curtains.

Once he finished washing himself, he turned off the shower and exit the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist. As he was heading back to the bedroom, he noticed that the towel he was wearing was bigger than he remembered. Scott hoped that the twins bought some new towels but that's just hopeful thinking as he knew deep down that it wasn't.

He took out some clean clothes that he was going to wear. Slowly he put his clothes on and he looked down and saw that they somewhat baggy. “Strange...dam I need some fresh air” said Scott to himself as he walked out of his bedroom, took the front door key and walked out.

He walked through the streets, looking at everything around him. Scott just can't seem to put his finger on it but it seems like something was out of place. As he was walking, he found himself stumble into the nearby park. He saw many people walking, jogging around, some of them were with there dogs.

Just then as he was heading towards the bench he saw that was in the park. He looked out and saw some one he knew at his part time work place. He remembered the person goes by the name of Lottie.

“Oh hay Scott!” spoke Lottie as she spotted him sitting down on the bench. “Hay Lottie” Scott said as he looked up. “Fancy seeing you here, never thought of you as the morning jogger” said Lottie as she sat down next to Scott.

Scott looked at Lottie and noticed that she looked different that he remembered her to be. To him, as she was sitting seems somewhat taller. “So how things at the shop?” asked Scott as he smiled at Lottie. “Oh the shop still stands, everyone misses you” answered Lottie as she smiled back.

“Yeah, they do huh...you never know I might come and visit one day” said Scott. “I heard what you been through...how are you feeling?” asked Lottie as she placed her hand on his shoulder. Scott felt that her hand was bigger than he remembered it to be. “Erm...I, I'm fine” said Scott as he looked at her with a fake smile.

“Well then” said Lottie as she stood up, “See you around” Scott looked at her as she jogged off. Scott just couldn't get over how big her hand felt, this just added fuel to the fire. Scott stood up from the bench and began to walk through the park.

Each person he walked passed, he noticed that they were tall. With Scott being six foot and all, he was beginning to panic. “No...no...it can't be” whisper Scott to himself as he was walking past people.

With that Scott rushed back home, as he entered, he saw that the time was six o'clock and that his twin sisters were waking up. He could hear movements down the hallway. Ritz walks in still in her pyjamas, she walked towards the cupboard and took out the bowl and a box cereal. She then went to the fridge and took out the milk.

Once she poured the cereal and milk in the the bowl she looked over at Scott and noticed that something was odd about him. “Hay you been losing weight?” asked Ritz as she looked at the clothes he was wearing. “No, I haven't lost any weight” Scott answered.

“Sure you have, I mean look at you” said Ritz as she took out a spoon, “Your clothes are baggy” “Who's baggy?” asked Riza as she walked into the same room wearing her pyjamas. “Scott, I mean look at him sis” answered Ritz as she took a bite at her cereal. Riza looked at Scott and had a confuse look on her face.

Then the moment Scott dreaded, Riza walked towards him and Scott could see that his sister was taller that he remembered her to be. “Scott...I don't think you lost weight” said Riza as she looked at him closely. “Told you...” said Scott as he kinder knew what's coming.

“Really, either Scott wearing clothes that big or that he's smaller” said Ritz as she walked over to Scott and Riza with her bowl in hand. Scott didn't say anything as he just looked at his twin sisters whom almost looked at each other eye to eye.

Scott looked at them when he saw that their eyes widen as they knew what was wrong with him. “I...I don't believe it” said Riza as she just poked him in the arm to see if it was all real. “Hay sis stop that, I'm sure that everything will turn out all right. For all we know, this could just be a minor set back” said Ritz as she punched Riza's arm.

“Yeah...yeah, I'm sure that this is a set back” said Scott, knowing deep down that everything will not be okay. Scott just looked at his 5'8 tall sisters, noting down in his mind that he must be around 5'10.