- Text Size +

 

 "So, that day your sisters saw that you were shorter huh?” said Donna as she wrote everything that Scott had said down on a note pad. “Yeah...it was hard, really hard...having to look up at my sisters the following day” said Scott as he looked at the floor.

“Please...carry on” said Donna as she was ready to listen the rest of his story.

Day four

Scott woke up to sound of his sisters giggling upon themselves. He opened his eyes and saw them within his bedroom. He noticed that they were talking among themselves not noticing that he was awake.

“Can I help you two?” asked Scott as he sat up on his bed. Ritz and Riza looked down at him with a smile on their faces. “Hay...sorry to wake you up” said Ritz as she sat down next to him. Riza moved in to sit down on the other end of the bed. “Riza here was trying to see if you have gotten smaller. I was here to stop her before you wake up” said Ritz as she whacked Riza's arm.

“Well it looks like you failed in one area” said Scott. “And what's that then?” asked Riza as she knew what the answer was. “That you failed to keep me from waking up” answered Scott as he looked at the two of them. “Well then, what's the other area then?” asked Ritz as she was kinder worried.

“I don't but let find out shall we” answered Scott as he wasn't really happy with what he suggested. With that Ritz and Riza stood up from his bed and watched Scott climbing out of it. Scott stood up straight in front of Ritz and saw that he had to look up to see her eyes.

Ritz covered her mouth with the shock of seeing her older brother whom she had to once look up to now looked down. Scott noticed that he only stood as tall as her nose. “Wow....” was all Riza said as she walked over and stood next Ritz.

Scott felt embarrassed,

“Hay, hay, hay...don't go all red on us” said Ritz as she leaned in and hugged Scott. “Hay, now calm down” said Riza as she joined in with the hug. “What...should I do?” asked Scott, not knowing what to do what to do next.

“You asking us?” asked Riza as she was shocked at hearing him say that. “And they you're the dumb one Riza” said Ritz as she gave her a smile. “Hay” was all Riza said. “Isn't the right thing to do here is to call that doctor of yours” answered Ritz as she let go of Scott.

Riza followed after. “You're right...yes you are right” said Scott as he felt his pyjamas baggy, he felt them sliding down a little. “But before we give the good doctor a call, we need to get you some clothes to wear” said Ritz as she just noticed how big his pyjamas looked on him.

“Yeah...you can't seem to be wearing your clothes,” said Riza as she walked over to his wardrobe and opened it, “I mean, look at these” Ritz took some clothes that belongs to Scott. “Its like these clothes belong to another man” said Riza as she picked up the clothes that Ritz threw onto the bed.

“Okay...I see your point but what am I to do?” asked Scott as he looked at how big the clothes looked to him. “Well then, we should put these aside and come with me” said Riza as she dropped the clothes she was holding. Riza walked towards Scott and grabbed hold of his left hand. She gave a tug to Scott making him follow her to her room. Once inside, Riza dragged Scott to her bed and forced him to sit on it.

Scott up at Riza as she walked over to her wardrobe and opened it. She dug through the clothes she had inside of it and found some clothes that she found Scott could wear. She smiled over at him and saw that he knew what was to happen.

“Oh no you don't, I may be small but I'm not going to wear your clothes” snapped Scott as he jumped off her bed. As Scott was heading towards the entrance of the room, it was blocked by Ritz as she was blocking his path.

“What are you doing?” asked Scott as he looked at her. “I think Riza make sense” said Ritz, which shocked the two of them. “Pardon?” was all Scott said. “The clothes you own, do you really think that you can wear them?” asked Ritz.

“Well...no but I think that I should go and buy some” answered Scott. “By going down the mall wearing clothes that will slide down you everytime you move” said Ritz. Scott just knew that she was right. “Erm...right then, come on Scott, put these on” said Riza as she picked up the clothes she chose and placed them in his arms.

With that Scott just knew what he's being forced into, he just hung his head and walked into his room, with the clothes in hand. After a few minutes, Scott walked out wearing the clothes that Riza picked for him.

“Wow...” was all Riza said as she just looked at him head to toe. “Never once thought that you would be wearing women's clothes” said Ritz as she tried not to laugh. “Oh ha, ha. Now can I call the doctor?” asked Scott as he looked at them with a grumpy look on his face.

“Yeah...come on then” said Ritz as she just nodded. The two of them looked at him as he walked towards the telephone, after a few moments the two of them laughed their heads off. After calling in, his doctor asked him to come in to see her tomorrow morning.

Which Scott didn't really like as he wanted to see her now but knew that she was fully booked. “So you're going in tomorrow?” asked Ritz as she walked in. Scott looked at her and nodded. “Well then, might as well buy some clothes that you can wear” said Ritz as she smiled at him.

“Yeah, I don't really want to be known as the siblings that wear each other clothes” laughed Riza as she walked in. “Okay, okay...by the way don't you girls have college?” asked Scott as he looked at them and looked at the clock.

“Oh snap, come on sis” said Riza as she looked at the clock and saw late two of them were going to be. “See you later” said Ritz as she waved Scott good bye. With that Scott looked at his sisters rushed out of the house, leaving Scott all alone.

“Might as well face the music” said Scott as he took out his wallet, set of keys and headed on out. Scott felt a bit worried as he walked down the street, fearing that people that he knew would see him wearing women's clothes.

Lucky for him, no one he knew saw him. He walked towards the bus stop and waited for the bus he needed. Once the bus arrived, Scott was ready to head off to the mall.