- Text Size +

“So you went onto the bus to the local mall huh. Then what happened?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Well, the moment I got off the bus, I had to make sure that I don't go anywhere near the shop I used to work at” said Scott as he looked at Donna.

“Carry on please” said Donna as she began to write down everything he say.

......................................................................................................................................................................... 

The moment that Scott walk off the bus, he saw the local mall to be a few feet away from him. He felt uneasy, due to the fact that many people he knew goes to the mall and see him somewhat smaller.

Taking a few breathes, Scott made his way towards the mall and entered through the doors. Lucky for him, the mall wasn't busy with people. As Scott was walking through the mall, he noticed that mainly women were walking about, entering shops and buying things.

He saw a men's store which he entered. As he was walking through the shop, seeing what clothes would fit. That was until he noticed that he had no idea as to how tall he is now that he's smaller than his 5'8 tall sisters.

Scott noticed that a saleswoman was walking towards me. As the woman was close enough, Scott noticed that she stood taller than him. “Would you like some help?” asked the saleswoman as she smiled down at Scott.

Scott looked up at her face and answered, “No no, I'm fine” With that the saleswoman nodded and walked off. Scott just couldn't put his head around it, that he was smaller than her. To his guess, the saleswoman was probably the same height as the twins.

Not really wanting to be in the clothes store for long, Scott just bought clothes that he thought would fit him as well as clothes that are smaller than him. Deep down, Scott knew that if he were to keep on shrinking, he would one day wearing them.

With the clothes bought, Scott rushed out of the store and walked among the people in the mall. As he was walking, he saw something he didn't really want to enter...it was the shop he part time works at, , a shoes shop

Just then, he saw Jessica walking out. Scott tried his best to be seen by her but that was unless as he heard her speak his name. Scott looked over at her and saw that she was walking towards him. As she was getting closer, Scott could see the size difference he had with her a few days ago.

“What are you doing here?” asked Jessica as she smiled at him. It took a while for Jessica to noticed that she was only an inch shorter than Scott. Slowly Jessica looked down at her feet to see if the shoes that she was wearing given her a boost in height but saw that she was wearing only flats.

“Say erm...Scott?” asked Jessica as she walked a bit closer to him. “Yeah...” answered Scott as he felt a little uneasy. “Is it just me or have you lost a lot of weight?” asked Jessica as she looked at him from head to toe. Scott pretty much told her the same answer he gave his sisters yesterday.

“Really? You say that you haven't lost any weight and yet you seem to be wearing clothes that's...”said Jessica as she touched the clothes. She noticed that something was odd about them but she just couldn't really put her finger on it.

“Well I can't really stay long” said Scott as he was trying to get away but he was stopped when Jessica grabbed hold of his shirt. “Hay, hay, hay...where are you running off to?” asked Jessica as was still holding his shirt.

“I'm running short on time” answered Scott as he looked at her. She didn't know why but she felt like she was going to burst up in a giggle. “What's so funny?” asked Scott, hoping that she didn't caught on that he was shorter.

“I don't know...its just that these clothes; these look really familiar” answered Jessica as she let him go. “Really, well anyway...I got to go now” said Scott as he took a few step away from her. Just then, he saw her eyes lit up as if she figured it out.

Jessica rushed towards him and wrapped her arms over his neck and rested her head on his left shoulder. She slowly looked towards his eye and whispered, “Its okay, your secret is safe with me” Coping with the whispering, he asked back, “Erm, what secret is that?”

“That you know...” she said back. “Know what?” asked Scott. “That you like wearing women's clothes” answered Jessica. Scott just didn't know what to say after what she said, he just dropped his jaw. Jessica let him go and kissed him on the cheek.

“See you around” said Jessica as she smiled at him as she spun round and headed back to the shop. Scott still stood there, with the same expression still trying to figure out what has just happened.

He slowly made his way out of the mall and caught the bus that drops him off near to his house. Once close enough, he jumped off and made his way to the front door. He entered the house and stood within his bedroom.

He scattered the clothes he just bought, he can tell that a few of them were odd sizes, some were bigger while some were smaller.

“I don't believe it....I don't believe...I just don't believe it!” said Scott as his voice sounded like it was going to break. He picked up the clothes he just bought and threw them at the walls of his room. The moment that the clothes touched the floor, Scott dropped onto his kneels and burst out laughing.

He just kept on laughing, laughing like a mad man. Scott fell onto his back and tears began to run down his cheeks.