- Text Size +
 “I take it that you had an episode” said Donna, as she looked up from the notes she just finished writing. “Yeah...” was all Scott said as he tighten his grip of the blanket. Donna took note that he didn't want to talk about it. “Sound like that Jessica character thought you were gay or something?” asked Donna as she changed the topic.

“Erm...yeah, she kinder did...but the next I bump into her; that idea will be out of her head” answered Scott as he looked back at her.

“So...please carry on” said Donna as she got herself ready to write.

“The following morning I went to the doctors unaccompanied as I told the twins that I would rather be on my own so they went off to take some their classes as normal” said Scott, as he took a deep breath.

Day 5

Scott sat down upon the many chairs within the waiting room, he was wearing the new clothes he bought yesterday. Scott just couldn't believe the way he acted yesterday, he just hang his head in shame.

As Scott was about to lean towards the old magazine rack, he heard his name being called out. He slowly stood up from where he sat and made his way to the doctor's office. Scott couldn't help but notice how everything around him seem to be out of place, he really didn't want to see his doctor in his new shrunken height.

Scott stood in front of her office door and knocked on it. “Come in” spoke his doctor, Chloe Jones. Scott slowly opened the door, he poked his head into the office. He saw the doctor busy at her desk. Chloe looked up from her desk and saw Scott's head poking.

“Erm...I said to come in” said Chloe as she gave him a quester to come in. Scott slowly walked in with out looking up. Chloe looked at him with a confused look. “Erm...is something a matter?” asked Chloe as she looked at him standing a few feet away from.

“Erm...I don't know how to say this but...do...I look different to you?” asked Scott as he still didn't look at her. Chloe looked at him, still in her seat with an even more confused look. “No...it can't be...” was all Chloe as she shifted the way she sat.

Scott looked at her and saw that she had the look of someone that figured out something. Chloe leaned towards him and looked at his feet. She slowly stood up from her seat, still looking at his feet as she walked towards him.

As she was close enough, Chloe slowly looked passed his feet all the way to his face. The two of them saw that Scott stood only as tall as the bottom of her chin. “Oh my...Scott, when did this happen?” asked the doctor as she looked at him worried.

Scott took a deep breath and began to explain the moment that it all started.


Chloe asked Scott to the measurement board so that she could take his measurements, she was shocked to see him that way and it was totally inexplicable as she put it based upon her medical knowledge.

Scott looked at her as she measured and weighed him and was surprised how tall she was. “5'3, that's so strange. In my years of medicine, I never seen a case just like this” said Chloe as she wrote down his height. “That tall...god” was all Scott said he didn't really want to know but deep down he has to know.

“Hay...don't worry” said the doctor as she placed her hands on his shoulders. Scott looked up at his doctor. “We will perform tests and we will find a way to stop all this”

With that, Chloe took Scott to perform tests such as giving blood and even performed X-rays. Chloe told Scott to return within a week as that was when the results return.