- Text Size +

“So your Landlady met you being small for the first time huh?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Yeah, that was really the first time I felt weak against someone else” answered Scott as he rubbed the back of his head.“What became of you next then?” asked Donna as she got ready to write down notes

..............................

Day 6

Scott woke up, lying on his bed, feeling the bed bigger than he remembered it to be. He felt the pyjamas he was wearing really loose. “What the?” asked Scott to himself as he lifted the bed covers to look at his body.He saw that the pyjamas the he was wearing was over laying him. “That...doesn’t look good” said Scott as he climbed out of the bed. As he stood up straight, the trousers fell down onto the floor. “How small am I?” asked Scott as he was beginning to panic.  Just then, the door to his room opened up. Scott looked up shocked at seeing that it was Ritz.

“Hay! Have you ever heard of knocking!” snapped Scott as he pulled his trousers up to cover his man bits. “Sor...sorry Scott...wow, you look...” said Ritz as she cover her mouth. “Yeah, I know, I know” said Scott as he hung his head. “Hold on then” said Ritz as she left the bedroom and rushed back with a tape measurer in hand. “And what do you think you’re gong to do with that?” asked Scott as he saw her pulling the tape measurer out.

“Well what do you think?” answered Ritz as she gave him a sly smile.Ritz walked right up close to Scott, he noticed that when looking straight he looked at her collar bone.  This caused to move back, he felt himself standing in front of his bed. “Now then, best stand up straight” ordered Ritz as she placed the tape measurer from the floor and rolled the rest up towards the top of his head. “Hmm” was all Ritz said as she let the tape measurer rolled back in its container. “What? How tall am I?” asked Scott as he was worried with the way she said that. “Well...” answered Ritz as she rubbed the back of head with her free hand. Ritz had her eyes rolling round the room before she looked back and answered, “4’11”

This cause Scott to drop down onto his bed, “4’11...good god” was all Scott said when he heard the measurement. “Yeah...hay, hay” said Ritz as she sat down next to him and patted him on the back. Scott looked up as he saw her worried look. “The doctors will find a way to stop all this” said Ritz as she leaned in and hugged him. Scott embraced the hug.“Hay sis! We’re running late!” echoed Riza’s voice.

“Oh snap!” said Ritz as she let Scott go and sat up straight. “Late again huh?” asked Scott as he looked at Ritz standing up from the bed. “Yeah, late for college. At least today’s Friday and the way things look for you” answered Ritz as she looked at Scott from head to toe.“Tomorrow, the three of us shall go clothes shopping” said Ritz as she left the room.“Clothes shopping” was all Scott said when the twins left. Scott spent the whole day indoors, spent most of it watching TV and sleeping.…...........................................................................

“4’11huh?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Yeah...I shrunk a big load” answered Scott as he rubbed the back of his head, “but...of the next few days, me and my sisters noticed that my shrinking was slowly slowing down” “Really? Please carry on” said Donna as she went back to writing down notes

........................................................................................