- Text Size +

Day 7 

Ritz was true to her word as she and Riza woke Scott up early and forced him to take his measurement which was 4’10. “Hay, you didn’t lose much this time” said Riza as she saw the measurement.  “Guess I should be happy about that” said Scoot as he looked up at his sisters.

“Hmm, true, but what makes you even happier is to you clothes that will fit you” said Ritz as she pulled the measurement tape away. “Then how am I to go to mall when I haven’t got anything to wear?” asked Scott.

“True, I guess this will have to do for now” said Riza as she went through Scott’s wardrobe and took out the smallest clothes she could find. As the sisters left, Scott put the clothes on and found that they were baggy. He had to hold his trousers to keep them from falling. “How are they?” spoke Riza’s voice from behind the bedroom door.

“I need something to keep the trousers from falling” answered Scott as he saw the door opening and that the sisters entered. “Guess we need to buy you a belt when we’re at the mall” said Ritz as she saw how loose the trousers are to him. She saw that the legs were just covering his feet.   

“Then in the meantime” said Riza as she left the room for a moment and then went back in with a ball of think string. Scott looked at Riza as he saw her walking towards him, rolled the string out and wrapped it around his waist. She cut the string and tied a knot. This kept the trousers from falling down. Ritz then walked up to Scott, knelt down and rolled up his trouser legs so that weren’t covering over his feet.

“Erm...thanks” said Scott as he saw the two of them smiling down at him. “Your welcome” said the two of them at the same time. “Now then, let’s have breakfast and we can head off to the mall” said Ritz as she walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

Once they made it to the kitchen, Ritz made the others breakfast. They sat down and ate it. Once eaten, they got themselves ready and then they left.   

 They made it to the mall by taking the bus, Scott felt scared at walking through the mall filled with giants, mainly scared at seeing people he knew. Scott felt himself being shoved by Ritz to start walking. Scott looked up and saw that the twins were in some way enjoying this. “Surly I’m not the only reason that we’re here at the mall” said Scott. “You know us too well it seems” said Riza as she laughed a little. “Yeah, while we’re here, we though we should get ourselves some new clothes” said Ritz.

"Yeah, yeah, lets get this over with” said Scott as he took the lead. Once they entered the mall, “Right come on then" said Riza as she grabbed and Ritz grabbed hold of Scott’s hand as the three of them headed towards a clothes store. Once they entered a store and Scott noticed a very tall saleswoman walking towards us.

"Welcome, would you three like some help?" asked the woman as she smiled at the twins and then looked down at Scott. "Oh yes please, as you can see, we need some new clothes for my big brother here" answered Riza as she rubbed his head. The woman looked at Scott with a shocked look. She shook her head when she said, "Erm okay then, let’s see what we got for your brother" said the woman as she led the way.

As they we were following her, Scott could hear Ritz and Riza trying their hardest not to laugh. "Here we are, if you need any help let me know" said the woman as she stopped by the section that holds children clothes. "Oh you got to be kidding me" Scott said as he looked at how silly some of the clothes were.

"I guess we need to buy some of the plain looking ones" said Ritz as she went through the clothes and noticed that more of them had cartoon characters on them. So Scott looked up and saw the three of them going through the clothes and took out a dozen of shirts, shorts, trousers and jumpers.

"Theses look like round your size" said Riza as she held the boxers above me. "Only one way to be sure" said Ritz as she called over the woman before. "Yes?" asked the woman. "Where is the changing room?" asked Ritz. "This way please" answered the woman as she led the way.

As soon as they reached a changing room, the three of them placed the clothes inside and watched Scott walk in. He tried on the clothes and found that they fit. They weren’t too tight and weren’t too loose. Scott told Ritz and Riza that he wanted to buy the clothes. Before Scott went over to the counter to buy the clothes, Ritz stopped him and said, “Scott, before you buy those, don’t you think it would be wise to buy smaller size clothes. In case you know” She said that while pointed downwards. With that Scott did what Ritz had said and bought smaller clothes.

Once bought all the clothes, Scott with the bags in his hands and his sisters went out of the shop. “Come on then Scott” said Riza as she grabbed hold of Scott’s free hand.“Where are we going?” asked Scott as he looked up at Riza. “Why we’re going to our clothes shopping” answered Riza as she looked down at Scott. “Oh fun” whispered Scott as he looked ahead. He saw that they were heading towards another clothes store that the twins wishes to shop in. Before they entered the store,"Hay girls!" shouted a female voice. The three of them looked towards the voice and saw two girls that know Ritz and Riza. “Hay Shannon, Ronnie” said Ritz as she waved at them as they gotten closer to them.

“Doing a little shopping huh?” asked the girl known as Shannon. “Yeah, just getting new clothes” answered Riza as she let Scott go. The two girls looked down at Scott, Ronnie looked at Ritz and asked, “Who this then, your little brother?” She said this as she looked at him with a smile. This caused the twins to laugh a little. “What? What’s so funny?” asked Shannon as she looked at the twins with a confused look on her face. “I never said that I had a little brother did I” answered Ritz as she stopped laughing. Scott looked at the two girls and saw that they were thinking hard.

“Well no, you said that you both were living with your brother” answered Ronnie. “Yeah, hearing that makes us think that you’re living with your big brother” said Shannon as she joined in. “Well I am their big brother” said Scott as he crossed his arms. “Oh...erm I’m so sorry” said Shannon as she took a step back. “Yeah...Ritz and Riza never said that you were...” said Ronnie. “Short?” asked Scott as he took a step towards the two. “Erm...” said the two of them as they looked at each other and then looked down at him. The two of them just nodded.

“Don’t worry, I’m just getting used to it” said Scott as he smiled at them. This caused the two of them to relax. “Anyway, are you two going to introduce us?” asked Scott as he looked at the twins. “Oh right sorry, Scott these are Ronnie and Shannon, they’re friends from college” said Riza. “Ronnie and Shannon, this here is Scott, our big brother” said Ritz. “You wish to join us?” asked Riza as she looked at Shannon and Ronnie. “Yeah we love to” said Ronnie. With that the five of them entered the shop

.................................................................................................................

"Funny thing is” said Scott as he looked at the table surface. “The funny thing?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Funny thing is that I never would have thought to have a relationship with one of those college girls” answered Scott as he looked at Donna.

“Relationship? You mean boyfriend girlfriend type?” asked Donna. “Yeah” answered Scott. “And how did she feel about you shrinking?” asked Donna. Scott didn’t answer her, he just chuckled to himself.“Oh...sorry,” said Donna as she looked back down on to the notes “but would you please carry on?”