- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Warning: Incest, underaged sexual activity.
Author's Note: I do not watch Wizards of Waverly Place on a regular basis. I could not give a fuck about how the characters actually behave. I don't even know their last names off the top of my head. I just know that this is what's been getting me off lately, so I figure I had better write it down to further my pleasure. Not to mention, I thought it would make decent writing practice.

If you're strongly opposed to incest, non-canon writing and underage stuff best gtfo.

If you're just here to get off, welcome.


---

The Harlequin's Prank

---


Alex Russo had just exited her final class of the day and gone to her locker to get her things. As she arrived to the appropriate locker, she was puzzled to see a bright green corner of an envelope peeking from between the door and outer wall. She opened her locker and and took the envelope in both hands. In her examination she found the envelope to be speckled with black and white diamond patterns. Her name was written a bit sloppily across the front, in white ink.

Thinking this to be some sort of fancy love letter or invite of some sort, she flipped the envelope over and carefully opened it. What she pulled out, however, seemed to be a playing card made of gold foil, over which construction paper green, black and white diamonds had been used to decorate. Upon Alex's eyes coming in contact with what turned out to be the Joker card, the Joker itself turns it's golden foil gaze up at her and laughed in a high, cartoonesque tone.

Alex's body locked in place and her voice spoke on its own.

"Give me a life that's extraordinary,
Change my form into that of a fairy."

Flash! There was a small explosion of green, gold, black and white glitter as the card and envelope both burst into disintegration. Alex's clothes fell to the floor, hollow, as her body was left floating in mid-air.

A pair of faintly silver fairy wings supported Alex with a soft white glow of magic, as her body was now the light, radiant one of a four inch tall fairy. She gasped and covered her nudity, remembering very quickly that she was in school. Luckily, she had sneaked out of class early (as she is prone to doing, I think?), and there was no one presently in the halls.

W-what was that?! And why--why am I shaking? It must be cold, this couldn't be fear. I'm Alex Russo. I'm taking care of business.. like.. every day..

Alex looked around in sheer terror, though, as she tried weakly to convince herself of these things. Her thought processes slowly fractured as her terror spiked. She felt her sense of logic quickly dissolving, and her former tough and independent mindset being replaced by that of a meek, helpless little fae.

I have to get help..

---

In a world parallel to our own, the Harlequin, Lydia, held a pair of opera binoculars to her bright green eyes and giggled wickedly upon observing Alex's predicament through her point of view. Lydia had bewitched the card and envelope so that the materials, after being activated by a stolen bit of magic from Alex herself, would alter her mindset into the opposite of what it was supposed to be.

Well, that was the green material. The gold material did something else.

Lydia had been watching Alex's home in other ways for a long time, and knew of a special secret that she was just itching for Alex to discover for herself.

The ravenhaired young woman, perhaps twenty or so in age, laughed hysterically and kicked her legs in the air, positively delighted by Alex's next move.

---

Flying was easy enough to figure out, but it had taken Alex several minutes before she had finally managed to drag her now-enormous cellphone from the pocket of her pants, pull it into her still open locker, and close the door. Shivering a little from the cold, Alex desperately pressed and mashed at the keys of her phone with both tiny hands. Her arms ached with effort before she was done, but the message had to be precise and clear:

"Harper, help me! Come to my locker, quick!"

She looked the message over carefully, panting, to make sure this would message would procure her rescue. Finally, she hit the send button and went to curl up inside of her purse.

---

Harper peeked at her cell phone by shielding it under her desk. Frowning, she read the message and then glanced at the clock.

Five minutes until the bell.. But I had better get out of here quick..

The chubby girl quickly grew flustered with the pressure of what could easily be her friend in danger and the idea of trying to lie her way out of the class room.

"Teacher!" she wailed suddenly and her eyes grew wide at her own volume. The entire class, including the teacher, turned to stare at her.

"....Yes, Harper?" asked the teacher calmly.

She grimaced. "I.. feel sick.." she moaned and clumsily gathered her things before stumbling out into the hall.

Once the door of the classroom had closed behind her, Harper realized her victory. She was out of class!

Scurrying as quickly as she could in her outfit of the day (a camo sundress with combat boots and an altered MP jacket, topped with a lovely camoflague bow in her hair), Harper hurried to Alex's locker and looked around.

"A-Alex..? Is your problem that you turned invisible..?" she asked the air quietly, and a little louder than she meant to.

Suddenly, a tiny voice squeaked from within the locker. "Harper! In here!"

Surprised, Harper reached and opened the door a little too quickly. The sudden intake of air caused a sudden cold wind to hit Alex's nude little form and she yelped in response, having just uncurled from the inside of her purse.

"Be careful!" she said in a less demanding and more whimpering tone than Harper was used to hearing from Alex. Harper, however, was distracted with other matters.

"What happened?" the larger girl gasped and quickly filled the locker doorway with her own form to prevent anyone else from seeing Alex. As soon as she brought her face within a foot of Alex's body, a strange, wonderful scent hit her nostrils. It smelled like watermelon, cucumber, freshly cut grass, and flowing water. She suddenly felt very attracted to Alex and felt a flicker of an urge to taste her exposed skin. She froze a little from her own strange change in mentality and braced herself against the frame of the locker a little while Alex tried helplessly to explain and warm herself.

"I don't know. There was this envelope in my locker and when I opened it there was a card and when I touched the card it made me say a spell that changed me into a fairy and then it exploded and now I feel so weird, Harperrr!" Alex practically whined, so frustrated by being this cold.

Harper was locked in a stunned state, both from the sight of her friend, and by a rising desire to ravish her. "Oh.." was all she could say for the moment, before latching onto a change in the subject, trying to distract herself, "Why do you sound so whiny?"

"It's so cold! I can't stop shaking.." Alex bit her lip and glanced at Harper's clevage at the base of the locker. Her friend's tubby exterior had granted her a large and rather cozy-looking bust. The shivering little fairy felt the warmth between her friend's breasts emanating toward her, calling her, and Harper soon noticed her staring. Both their hearts beat a little faster, causing Alex to be ever the more drawn to the warmth the rushing of blood created.

A bit quietly, Harper asked, "Alex, could I pick you up..?" She was a little surprised by how eagerly Alex nodded in response and lifted her gaze. Harper was struck by how adorable fairy-Alex looked, with her huge doe eyes and petite little frame. Carefully, she reached with both hands and gently plucked her from the purse, before drawing her to her chest to look her over.

Alex nestled her body into Harper's hand but soon saw her enormous breasts rushing toward her. She felt something between her legs sort of burst into excitement. Seemingly hypnotized by the dual spheres of flesh before her, the little girl crawled forward on Harper's palm and began snuggling against the first orb she came in contact with. Harper's heartbeat picked up a bit more in pace and thudded gently behind the wall of flesh she nuzzled so fondly. The idea that this was an inappropriate thing to do was as far back in her mind as yesterday's homework. She felt wonderful and wanted more.

The bigger girl watched in awe as her fairy of a best friend practically tackled her breast and began to cuddle it. She felt a similar rush of arousal and gasped a little as her nipples hardened and were rubbed against Alex's wiggling little torso. Still, she had much more self-control than Alex, upon whom the Harlequin had based her spells. She turned her head slightly and coughed.

"*ahem* Alex? Shhouldn't I be getting you help?" she asked, realizing her stifled excitement was still trying to claw its way out of her throat, causing a waver in her voice. Her face was red and she tensed a little as Alex didn't immediately pull away, like she wished (but didn't wish) she would.

Alex's voice came dreamily and muffled by the fabric of Harper's dress. "Take me home," she sighed.

Harper's eyes bugged a little.

No, take her to her family! They know more about this magic stuff, they can help her..! a weak voice tried to convince her. It was being overpowered, though, by another voice.

A voice disguised as logic.

She does need a quiet place to collect her thoughts. Think of how scared she must be. Take her home and help her relax.

"...Okay."

---

Closing Notes: Here we have our introductory chapter. My fantasies usually begin differently but I like this approach just as well. Review if you like, or if you see something that needs improvement. Thanks for reading, you delightful perverts.