- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I do not own or have anything to do with Hayley Williams or Paramore. I'm just a fan of both.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Any ideas, criticism and or help will be greatlt appriciated. This is my first story because I adore hayley Williams and there aren't any stories about her on here lol

Jill awoke on the floor. She can't remember what happened except that she came backstage to meet her idol Hayley Williams. Groaning, she gets to her feet and walks around. Jill has no idea where she is and begins getting frantic! Her thoughts are soon interrupted by a series of "Booms" and "Slaps" followed by a door opening. At first Jill is happy to see Hayley Williams walk through the door, that is until she notcies that she has to crane her neck to even see Hayleys face! "Oh no! I shrunk somehow!  Hayley! look down here! HELP!"  Jill screams. But her tiny words cannot reach Hayley's ears. Jill then saw that Hayley was wearing flip flops and decided to get her attention another way. making her way to Hayley's toes, she realizes that she is just as tall as the flip flop is thick. She leaps onto the end of the flip flop and rolls into Hayley's big toe. having no other choice, Jill pinches Hayley's toe as hard as she can.

 Hayley walked into the backstage room to meet some fans but no one seemed to be there yet. She then felt a little sting on her big toe. Smiling to herself Hayley slides off her flip flop and brings it to her face.

 Jill's world shifts rapidly as the flip-flop is swiftly risen untill the sky is replaced with Hayley's massive green eye. "Well hello little one. You should be careful I could've crushed you! haha" Jill is relieved that she has been found. Wow you're a tiny one huh? You could fit right in between my toes I bet! Well I have things to do so let's go my new pet!" Says Hayley as she proceeds to slide the flip flop back on.

 Before Jill could even scream her protest she was pushed forward by Hayley's forward step and was instantly crushed between the thong of the flip flop and Hayley's skin between her toes. Feeling this, Hayley pouts "Awww Now I gotta get another pet!"

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
More to come. If anyone can help me edit this for more detail or help make it better I will appriciate it and help them with anything also :)