- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hi everyone, I have added the next three chapters. Hope you enjoy it!

A SPECIAL DAY

 

 

I do not know it yet, but today is a special day.

I wake up sweaty and oppressed. Opening my eyes, I cannot focus straight away on my surroundings, my view is blocked by a large object. The heat is permeating from everywhere. It takes me a few seconds, stretching my neck, to realize where I am. In her sleep Noeleen has grabbed me, and, holding me like a rag doll, has cradled me against her throat, hugging me in her fingers. Above my head I could see part of her great jaw and a portion of her throat. I can see a large vein throbbing along the wall of flesh. Her fingers are wrapped around my body, not tightly, but enough to hold me down when I try to wriggle my way out. Her thumb is nearly against my head. I reach out with my hand and touch the ridged skin of her fingerprints. I sigh, wondering if I should wait for her to wake up, or if I can disengage myself from her gentle grip.
I can tell she ‘s asleep, her gentle snoring vibrating above me. I decide to wait and to bear patiently with heat and slight discomfort. I am happy as a lark.

After three years together, Noeleen and I are still an item. I say still, because when the shrinking started about a year ago, the strain could very well have drawn us apart. It was not the case. Thank God, it wasn’t so. I have met Noeleen during a rehearsal of ”Rosencrantz and Guilderstein are dead”. I was playing Rosencrantz, and Noeleen was assistant director . I had noticed this beautiful girl from the first days of the interviews, of course. You’d have to be blind not to. Of these days, I seem to remember nothing but her smile. And I remember that the play, which a few days before had been the only thing on my mind was soon totally eclipsed by that smile.
The rehearsals went well, and for some reason I was never late, never had an urgent thing to do elsewhere, was always available to help with props, set and anything. Noeleen was very thorough and professional and would spend ten to fourteen hours a day in the playhouse. Of course I started to do the same.
I’m a very shy person. I never picked girls. But I was never shy silly to the point of making an ass of myself when speaking to them. So it happened sometimes that girls were picking me. Of all the ego-inflated bunch of actors and artists revolving around the playhouse, I guess I was the less threatening. So it started slowly between Noeleen and me, sharing notes and ideas about the plot and setting, meeting with the group after hours in our favourite pub. I did try imitating the obvious posturing of my mates once in a while, but I did feel “out of character” when I did and mostly I kept rather quiet, drinking every word from Noeleen, growing more and more fascinated by her articulate manners, her easy laughter and her wonderful brown eyes. It did not take long before I was completely besotted with her. Still I never initiated anything wit her. I guess I just did not dare. I was happy to see her buzzing her around the play, helping us with our acting, our texts, giving instructions to the propmakers.
I remember coming back home in a stupendous rage the day I saw Derek, the director, hold her by the shoulders. It occurred to me I did not know anything about her private life. Fortunately it is the day after that she invited me to join her for a beer without the cumbersome presence of the cast. In the course of 24 hours I went straight from hell to heaven. I was tense for that first meeting together. My main concern was to avoid staring at her like an imbecile, not to gaze like a statue at her long auburn hair wrapped on her naked shoulder (it was summer and she enjoyed a sleeveless top that seemed fresh and new everyday). But I did okay, I had my wits around and it was the most delightful beer I ever had in my life.
Noeleen seemed to enjoy my company that day, even though I did bombard her with my protective shield of witty remarks, a feature of my personality I suspect sometimes puts people off. And so the day after we met again.

For a girl that gorgeous and who was used to guys coming on to her on a daily basis, Noeleen was remarkably unassuming, and even as shy as myself. It’s only after nearly six weeks of everyday meetings that we became intimate. The memory of that first night still shakes me to this day. I had made out with girls before ( though I suspect far below the average rate of my peers) and had made love a few times. But making love to a girl is one thing, making love to the person you love is something entirely different altogether. The sharing and closeness that bonds two people that are meant to be together is nothing less than a spiritual experience. I had been clumsy with girls, or even boorish at times, but this one time erased everything in my life that was not relevant to the moment, peeled off every error and misconceptions I had about love and the universe at large. As far as I am concerned this was the beginning of my personal story.



Noeleen is waking up. I see her jaw moving slightly above me and a gulping sound comes from her throat. Her fingers first loosen and then grip me even firmer than before. I let a yelp out. Instantly her hand carries me upwards in front of her face. So close in fact I can only see a fragment of it, a huge nose nearly touching me, her hot breath blowing over me and her right eye, nearly level with the pillow. She blinks and tries to open her eyes fully. It’s early I think, and she’s not entirely successful. She focuses on me nevertheless, and, bringing me a bit further from her face starts smiling at me. The vision of the huge tremulous lips stretching in to a smile is just too beautiful to describe. “Hi” she says, in a sleepy voice. And then yawns her usual morning yawn. Her mouths expands vastly just in front of me, her jaws distending beyond, belief. I find myself staring into the wet cave , where a monster of a tongue shivers and wriggles busily. From the darker region of her throat, beyond the arch of her gullet and stupendous uvula, a rush of hot not-so sweet-smelling air engulfs me. Before she closes her mouth I have a good look at her perfectly kept large teeth, each one bigger than my head. “Excuse me” she says, followed by a smacking sounds from her lips and another gulping sound.

She’s well awake now and just stares at me, studying with a smile on her face that creates two dimples in her cheeks. “Guess I forced you into keeping me company” she says. “”Aye, I said, that you did, sweetie” I beam back at her. “Actually I’d be more comfortable on the pillow now, if it’s not imposing, your highness.” She gives me a soft laughter. She always likes it when I call her “ your highness”, and sets me gently on the pillow. I sit down, my knees up to my chest in my arms, looking straight at her. We study each other for a few minutes, and I realize again she can see my whole body in one glance, while I have to focus on every different part of her face. “I love you” I tell her . “ She brings her lips closer and engulfs my head in a kiss. That shakes me to the core. “ You’ve deserved your breakfast, then “ she says , and starts getting up.
No matter how many times I have seen this, it’s still a formidable sight to behold. The huge head lifts off and the pillow trembles under me. Her long auburn hair brushes past me, pushes me forward and makes me fall towards the edge of the pillow , where an enormous shoulder starts to rise. Fortunately the last of the hair brushes above me and I manage to stay on the pillow. Next to me a mountain of pink flesh is rising. In a second her shoulder and back tower above me, an incredible wall radiating heat and soft smell. I feel dwarfed again for a split second , but then the whole cliff of skin, moves away from me , as Noeleen is sitting on the edge of the bed. I can see her head turn towards me, and check that I’m ok on my pillow. The curves of her body totally overwhelm me, as it always does, Looking down I see Noeleen’s tremendous bottom crushing the mattress under what is for me an unbelievable weight.
She leans towards me, bringing in full view her left breast . She blows on me and the wind topples me back on my ass. Then she stands up, rising to an enormous height, the bed shaking from the release, and her impossible thighs start expanding upward to the most glorious ass I could dream of. I’m lost in my usual contemplation when she starts walking to the bathroom, the ground shaking under her feet.

I walk quickly on the pillow and jumps onto the mattress. I can see the vast expanse of rosy fabric with all its creases, still warm form Noeleen’s body. I get to the edge and start walking on the bridge of fabric Noeleen has made, and that links the edge of the bed to the side table. Although probably no more then two than twenty centimetres in width it’s large enough for me to reach the little doll house on the table. I walk in. There I find my own little convenience room and some articles of clothing. I grab a little towel and come out again.

A flushing sound comes from the bathroom, followed by some vibrations . The massive door opens and Noeleen, still stark naked appears and walks to me, her wondrous hips balancing nicely as she does. In a few steps, I am face to face with her knees, and when I look up, I see Noleen’s chest and belly dropping vertiginously in my direction , as her hand comes level with the table. “Shall we?” she says with a smile , “We shall, then” says I, as I jump onto her palm. Noeleen carries me close to her belly as she walks back into the bathroom. The shower is already running, and from it, a little metallic rope extends above a basin on the sink. The dripping from the shower that runs on the rope is enough to provide me with my shower requirements. Noeleen settles me into the basin and goes to the shower. As I take mine, I watch her body, covered in large rivulets of soapy water. As she brushes her body and cleans her breast and loins I fight not to get aroused again. Not that she would mind of course, but I have decided I need to get a bit of self control god damn it. I am not entirely successful.
We have tried to get our shower together , but first I found it way too erotic to be able to concentrate on the task at hand, and also it did prove hazardous for me, the shower jet being way too powerful for me and an accident could have happened. Another reason is that Noeleen then was tending me too much like a kid for my own taste, and having separate “facilities” does ensure that I remain somewhat autonomous, which is better for both of us in the long run.




The shrinking started innocuously at first. It started with a complaint from the costume girl in the playhouse. She told me that I must have lost weight since the time we did the last measurement, because the costume I was supposed to wear was no longer fitting properly. At the time Noeleen and I were trying for a rather futuristic version of “ Waiting for Godot” and the costumes had to be fairly tight. I protested against her assumptions as I was actually in a swimming period and expanding proudly some additional muscle growth (not entirely unrelated to the fact that was afraid of my feeble appearance in the tight costumes we were scheduled to wear). The fact remains that she did have to measure me a second time and came up with reduced figures. That was somewhat puzzling but I thought nothing of it at first. I myself wear rather baggy stuff and had not noticed discomfort.

One day though I was walking with Noeleen to a party organised by the Local Arts Council for an award received by the company when Noeleen stopped in her tracks and asked me to “straighten up a bit”. I was surprised at that, as part of our acting training is to try and keep a good posture at all times and I wasn’t aware I was stooping down. She looked at me and said the strangest thing: “ You know, you’re shorter than before”. I laughed, until she came closer to me and looked me in the eyes. Something was wrong. I should have looked down ever so slightly, and this was no longer the case. I glanced at our shoes and we were wearing the usual stuff. It did seem to me that I was swimming a bit in mine. “It’s late I said, and it’s a fact we are shorter in the evening than we are in the morning” “but then, I should be shorter too shouldn’t I? “Noeleen answered. We laughed and went on to the party.

A month later this was no longer a laughing matter. With my jeans rolled at the bottom and my sleeves rolled up my wrists, we started the long ordeal of medical examination. After a surprised generalist, and some baffled specialists there was no escaping the truth . I was indeed shrinking away at a rather alarming pace. Neither biology nor physics seemed to be respected by the phenomenon.
This was a rather strange period for us. Noeleen was downright frightened by the disease, its weird manifestation and its mystery. No medical analysis could explain the facts. And after a while we felt very alone with the problem. My time table was indeed full of appointments with various specialists and researchers, but nothing was coming to light. Noeleen and I had to stop working together, as my sudden change in size made it impossible for me to keep working properly. I would have had start rehearsing for a boy’s part to be the adequate size by the day of the premiere…
A dubious fame hit us square in the face , as the case was leaked out of the doctors office and various privacy issues followed. No, it was not easy.

The ordeal of the transformation united our couple like an indestructible cement, to the surprise of everyone around us, including our friends. As I was dwindling down in size , the last fear of the disease affecting my mental activities dissipated (to the bafflement of scientists) and we were able to look at each other with a practical mind, and try to adapt our relationship. Scared as I was, the disease (for lack of a better term) brought home an important fact to me: never had Noeleen seemed more beautiful to me. As I started to be forced to raise my eyes to her eyes, it was as if her beauty was getting magnified as well. The heavier she was getting in my arms, the more I had to reach to encompass her waist in my hands, the more enticing she grew to me. Everything lovely about her was expanding slowly, her warm embrace got warmer , the pillow of her breasts became more comfortable, the touch of her lips more luscious. I was in awe of her relative “transformation” more than I was scared of mine.
As for Noeleen she had decided long ago that her love for me would not be waived away by a physical handicap and her love surrounded me as surely as her arms did.




After the shower, Noeleen wraps herself in a blue towel, as large as two tennis courts. She drapes her wet hair in another bright yellow one, demonstrating once again her total lack of taste in colors. I smile at that, as she asks me to join her . Stooping down she brings her shoulder close to the basin I stand in. I climb over the edge and cautiously jumps on her shoulder, grabbing a lost stand of wet hair that runs along her slander neck. I sit down , as Noeleen carefully makes her way out to the kitchen. I’m sure it’s not that comfortable for her , as she must try to keep her upper body straight so that I do not fall from her onto the table where she prepares the breakfast. But she says she likes me up there, close to her ear. (it did however happen that one day she bent forward, and I fell screaming straight into her bowl of cereal, Noeleen kept laughing for two hours, and I suspect she secretly wishes to repeat this performance…).

My breakfast is simple enough: a thimble of yoghourt with a a touch of honey. In guise of spoon, I use a tiny piece of plastic that I keep preciously in my dollhouse. I sit on the table next to Noeleen’s bowl, as she engulfs a massive amount of bio yoghourt. (she insists on the “ bio” thing, even though it costs more, I guess she’s probably right to do so, who am I to talk about health issues? ). I watch huge spoonful of the white stuff lift off the bowl like silent rockets to disappear far above in her gaping mouth. I am so enthused in the proceedings that I jump when I hear Noeleen say “ So, what did I just say?” I blush and go racking my mind for the last bribes of speech I actually understood before getting lost in my contemplation. “Errrr….” Is the best statement I can come up with just now. “Am I boring you, buster?” Noeleen has a funny grin on a face. “ No, not all sweetie, I’m just…errr…” “ Yes, you’re just…… about to get wet again” she says, smiling with all her teeth. Before I can jump anywhere, she gently grabs my leg and lifts me up in the air. I know what’s coming. I was correct about my suspicions after all. I laugh too, but it’s gonna be so damn cold! I brace myself, as Noeleen slowly dips me into her yoghourt bowl. The soft surface is just about solid enough so that I can recover myself on it , before sitting in it , up to my waist. Yes, it’s pretty cold. I show a raging fist to my giggling “torturer”. A huge finger touches my chest and pushes me back in the cold goo. I gasp, as one that jumps too fast in the cold ocean. In a flash I feel a traction upward on my legs and I flay my arms around as I’m lifted above Noeleen’s face. From my point of view, dangling like this, it is a moving giggling ground that awaits me., her mocking eyes playfully winking at me. I make a show of shouting abuse at her and promising her immediate termination of our relationship if she continues. “You’ve never said a truer thing, “honey”….” She beams at me. And start opening her mouth.
I look down ( or up, as I am upside down) as I am lowered on the yoghourt covered tongue. My head passes the front teeth, where I try to find purchase but fail. My head and back comes to rest on Noeleen’s tongue, as she slowly closes her mouth, my legs still in her grip. Warmth comes all over me in the noisy slurpy darkness. And for a second I wriggle uselessly in the dark, as a layer of saliva is replacing my yoghourt coating. I’m getting worried now, she keeps me in there too long for my taste, her tongue wrapping herself around my chest and licking me whole. Suddenly the mouth opens, lights pouring from the rising gate of teeth, and I feel myself lifted from the tongue and into the air . On the way up my head bangs against her bottom teeth. “Ouch! Be careful , will ya!!” I’m back again in the air in front of my girl’s mischievous eyes.
She only does this when she’s real happy to see me…






The shrinking did come with its load of problems. Money-wise I was not going to be able to work any longer. I reassured Noeleen by telling her that if my size dwindled enough, I would not be a large mouth to feed. Jeez, what a stupid thing to say.( She thought so too…).As it turned out I was right all along.
Most of friends and relatives were pretty freaked out by this turn of events. It pains me to think that no one, absolutely no one ever mentioned the most obvious question of all: to what size could I possibly be reduced? Then again, I do sympathize with the difficulty everyone experienced when faced with a debilitating disease that seems fated to be…fatal. Still, there was moral support, and plenty of it. By the time I reached no higher than Noeleen’s hip, the harsh reality of my condition had been somewhat accepted by our friends, and in many ways they always accommodated us the best they could. I’m grateful for this.

Noeleen and I kept loving each other, that is all I need to know. When the time came to reach lower than her shoulder, the disproportion between our bodies did begin to be felt. As every portion of me was reduced, my arms looked tiny in comparison to hers. I begin to find it impossible to surround her waist. Craning my neck to see my love’s face started to make me feel inadequate, childish. Understand, there are people with more than a head difference in size, but their body is still in keeping with the taller people in a way. Mine was becoming seriously thin. It is a credit to Noeleen that we never turned our relationship in anything else than what is was at the start. When I was no higher than her knees, she did not start using a funny voice to talk to me , or scold me like a child when I pissed her off about something. Equals we were when we met, equals we remained through the shrinking.
Obviously when I was no higher than a child and far more fragile, most heavy tasks landed on Noeleen. There was no helping it. Going on holidays, I was walking next to a suitcase bigger than me, held from above by my now giantess girlfriend. Equals we were, but some things were no longer in my care.

And then there is love itself, this wonderful experience I mentioned. That was indeed a challenge. The bigger Noeleen “grew” to me, the more I wanted her, the more I was passionate with her. She laughed often about this, saying I was turning into a small horny sack of hormones. I replied she was pervert enough to keep the hormones bag in her bed every night. It was a draw…
I can remember the first time I had trouble having sex with Noeleen. She’s a slender person, who eats like a pig but keeps nothing on her body. And thus she was always a light weight for me. Yet one day came when we were making love and the sheer weight of her on my hips actually started to hurt. I mentioned it to her, and watch in despair her big eyes fill up with tears. Our troubles were starting. I began to be more active in exploring her body, which was now bigger than mine. I began really to search for ways to stimulate her with my diminished body. And something wonderful happened to us. She discovered she actually enjoyed our love making even at my dwindling size. Men, shouldn’t we all learn more about foreplay!
Does size matter? Well, let me tell you I’m well placed to know. In the course of the shrinking I was able to enjoy fully our love making. My loves’ breasts were getting larger and softer, her belly was expanding to my content, her beautiful soft thighs were surrounded me in their warm embrace. And through my love for her I was able to ensure Noeleen was equally satisfied as I was.
Yet came a day when there was no kidding myself any longer: I was no longer equipped with a tool calibrated for this environment. I remember the wonder when I introduced for the first time my full arm into Noeleen’s sex . By that time, it was no longer an issue was on top or not. She would have smothered me under her weight . As I worked away on my lover (work is not exactly the right word), sitting between her enormous thighs and bringing her to climax, in the shadow of the massive voluptuous body, I realized we would never lose the connection no matter what.
We still make love to this day. I still feel the lust for her, even though it had become difficult to see her entirely when I stroll over her body. She still wants me. I thank the stars, the universe and whatever may run it for this. Kissing her is simply a near-to death experience , to bury your face in the lip of this gentle beautiful woman, to feel her breath on your neck from above, to smell her sweet mouth and skin, well in these moments I do not regret my condition and am nearly happy it happened to me and not the Johnny boy down the road who would have squandered it on a less wondrous person . To feel her nipple grow and grow under my body, as I throw myself madly at her breast, listening for her moans that make my body shake like a bass drum is all I want from life really.
Noeleen never degraded me to the level of a dildo. She never inserted me in herself. When my shrinking stopped and left me at my current 6 inches, we were both masters in un-orthodox love making anyway. But she never forced herself onto me as she could so easily have. I took the decision myself as there was no way I would leave my lover’s needs unsatisfied. She was somewhat anxious about that, but I certainly wasn’t. I told her so and that night she kissed me and lowered her hand between her thighs. I was well used to the size of her sex, and no timid about it. By lifting myself on my toes, I could see, beyond the bush of her pubic hair, the vast body I was about to enter. I came closer and started to press my foot against her labia. I felt the body around me give a slight tremor. I pressed further and my foot disappeared inside a warm wet space. Sitting now on the edge of Noeleen’s palm, I introduced the second foot in, feeling the oily and silky skin under my sole. I gave myself a big push away from the hand and wriggled to my hips into the warm hole. I was now waist deep into my love. I felt her give me a small nudge and gently pushing my shoulders inside. I took a gasp of air and well, just dived in, I guess.
I was in the dark, entirely surrounded by my loved one, feeling the pulsating walls around me, feeling the wetness increasing as my movements drew me further inside. I also felt the tremor of arousal shaking Noeleen’s body, (and for a second I did wonder whether this really was without risk). I know Noeleen as if I had made her myself, and had no problem finding the best way to arouse her further. I laboured in the warm darkness, totally entranced by the feeling and the sensations. We both came together, as I felt surrounded closer by the cloying walls.





I’m watching Noeleen get dressed after breakfast. Her little stunt this morning is still filling her eyes with glee and she half-whistles a jig, as she fights with the tight top she chose for today. “Laugh you fiend!” I shout in her direction as I take my second shower today. “Revenge is dish served cold!” I add shaking my little fist. “As you are, honey” she retorts, laughing. O to1. And my day is hardly started…
She comes over to me to bring me bring in the living room. She takes me in her hand and sets me on her shoulder. The silky wall of her hair is scented with slight touch of lemon from her shampoo, and surrounds me as I lean against her neck.
We had quickly discovered travelling in a pocket is too much of a stress for me. The bouncing of her breasts is lovely but hardly makes for a comfortable journey, and once I was nearly crushed when sister hugged her during a not too sober party. And current place leaves me with the possibility to rest lying on her shoulder with a quite impressive view downward to the alluring opening of her breasts. (shrunk to nothing today by this damn top…).

We go out. Noeleen is driving to the theater and I annoy the hell out of her with my remarkable jokes about women driving. In a swift head movement she sends me dangling and entangled in her hair. She’s definitely in a good mood. In a bad day, she’d have stuffed me in her top with a comment about macho jerks. I watch the landscape pass by, this enormous world I can no longer enter on my own .

The day goes by all as usual in the playhouse. I say hi to my friends and former colleagues. God I miss the acting so much. No wonder I’m such a clown sometimes with Noeleen. I’m in need of an audience. I spend the day reading, a feast that nourishes my mind and keeps my biceps in shape at the same time. Noeleen always sets me away from the stage, as the loud acting has proved too tiring for me.

Later we all go to the pub. It’s all pretty normal, if you don’t mind a homunculus walking around the glasses. The amount of liquid that disappear into these giant throats is quite unbelievable, although I remember it was quite unbelievable when I was normal too. I am sitting on the side of an ashtray (empty thank god), a giant peanut in my hands, trying to look cool and not too much like a squirrel. Our friends are talking the way they talk around me, with quiet voices and only the laughter really shake my frame once in a while.
I have noticed Helen is here again tonight. She is recently arrived in the company, with quite a skill at make up. She ‘s so gorgeous I have to stare at her once in a while. Her slender body is hardly covered by a small jeans short and a tube top that leaves nothing to the imagination. A pin the size of my head glimmers in her navel. She has a long lustrous black hair that flows over her shoulders, Asian style, matching her extremely pale eyes . I’m not to much into lipstick ( try get rid of that stuff when it has covered your entire face…) but the intense red she wears is really well, intense.
I am slightly unnerved by her presence though. At the playhouse, she did give me some long looks over the past few days. I usually attribute the “long looks” to the novelty of seeing a six inch human being, but somehow the way she looked at me started to worry me. As if something cold and greedy was hiding behind those eyes. I’m probably paranoid on the sides, but I’m good at “sizing” people so to speak and there’s something definitely amiss with that girl, I’m quite sure.
As I steal another glance at her, I find her staring back at me and flashing a furtive spout at me. I freeze. I glance at Noeleen but the evening is going on as usual. Yet when I look back to Helen I feel her intense gaze going right through me. Suddenly I do feel like a squirrel, or any small animal in the gaze of a cat. I had never felt like that before. I drop nervously my nut and walk around the colossal glasses closer to Noeleen. In the glow of the conversations I soon forget about this.



We’re back at our place. We both are slightly on the tipsy side of life and I do get my treat of travelling in my girl’s bra, as it rocks too much topside. Noeleen is giggling softly to herself as we enter our little house. The cold air hits me as heavy stone walls of the old house keep the cool during the day. It sobers me up a bit.
Noeleen sets me on the bed and goes to the kitchen, throwing her sandals in the air. Her trousers soon follow. I recline on the bed, my head spinning lightly. I hear the vibrations when Noeleen comes back with a glass of water in the hand. I do not move when she starts sitting down on the bed, till I realize she’s seriously miscalculated the distance between us. I watch in horror as I see her huge ass covering the sky and falling in my direction. In a desperate effort, I throw myself sideways when the huge buttock smashes into the bed next to me. The weigh of the body presses on the mattress, sending me backward toward the place where the flesh is pressing down the sheet and I find myself nearly wedged under the expanding flesh. I push back uselessly with my arms when Noeleen stands up with a scream. She turns round and looks for me with eyes already filled in fear and tears. I know what I must do. I look at her with arms extended and a questioning expression in my face “What, sweetie, what’s up?” My heart is beating loudly in my chest.
“I thought… I thought… I thought I had sat on you!” answers Noeleen with a trembling voice. I can see the immense relief spreading on her face. “ Noeleen, I have been dreaming of this ever since I met you, and you never never indulge me!! I chide, hiding the tremor in my own voice. She giggles, and stooping forward, surrounding me in the forest of her hair, lands a kiss in my face. That was a close call, I think.

An hour later, after a light supper and many comments on every one and everything, it’s time to call it a day. Or so I think. I’m on my way to the bed, crossing the wooden floor of the living room when the doorbell rings. I look at the grandpa clock we inherited (unfortunately) from Noeleen’s grandmother. It’s nearly 2.00 am. Noeleen’s vast body, still in her panties and top, passes over me as she goes to the door. I stop in the middle of the room, listening to the noises in the small corridor leading to the door. “Who’s there?” asks Noeleen in a yawn. A voice I think is vaguely familiar answers. I hear Noeleen opening the lock and then the door. “Hi! What’s up?” .
And then I hear the loud noise of her body hitting the floor. I’m frozen. Vibrations run across the floor as someone walks in the corridor. I see the huge shadow sprawling across the candle-lit living room. A massive body appears in the door and I have to crane my neck to look up at the face.
“Well hello cutie” says Helen, as I start running towards her and the place Noeleen has fallen. In two steps she’s right over me. A shadow (hand? foot?) covers me.


This is a special day. The first day of my life as a bug.



Nostromo,

April 26 , 2006