- Text Size +
THE DAY AFTER


My brow against the cold glass, i stare blankly at the room. I have been staring for a few hours now. I have nothing to do, nothing to look at. The place is well furnished, PC, TV , hi-fi everything for modern entertainment. Of course i can't reach any of them from my prison. I can just about see a corner of the window from where i'm standing. The weather is my main interest these days. Nothing do do but think, .... or remember....


The spider is charging me now, flaying her ugly legs in all directions. I withdraw as fast as i can i while i reload the shotgun. He's three meters away now and when i shoot, the fat round body explodes, turning into a burning skeleton. I grin. I hardly make three steps that a another huge spider jumps on me. I shout .... and feel suddenly caught in strong grip and lifted in the air, while a roaring shout resounds , nearly deafening me. I try to get my breath back for a second, the world reeling around me. “Noeleen, for god sake, this is just a game! Let go of me! What's wrong with you?” I pummel the huge fingers around my body. Noeleen looks at me, then at the screen, blushes and start giggling. “Oups” she says. And sets me back on the table. I glare at her. In the mean time I have been bitten to death by the spider and the game is starting its reload. I calm down, reaching for the little electronic plate and the wire pencil that a friend has done for me and that emulates a keyboard for my diminished hands. I 've told her Doom would never be her thing, she gets too scared and involved. To my great shame, she plays rather these smart adventure games, that always shatter my self confidence with their fiendish enigmas, sending me back sheepishly to the healthier universe of mayhem and violence of FPS.”
“Don't watch me playing those, it will give you nightmares, honey” i say, trying to soften my first reaction.” “I thought you didn't like spiders” she tells me, a smile on her face. “I certainly don't, and that's why when I get to chance to blast one to kingdom come, I'd like you to stay away from it. It's a ... personnal thing, you know” i calmy explain, still focusing on the reloading. Damn, i haven't saved for a long while. Damn.”Where is the “Scream-and-Run-in-Circle-Noeleen-Do-Something-Please-Please” button? You've always used that one when you meet one... ever since i met you” , my love asks, with a cute voice and a twinkle in her eye.......... I will kill her, i swear i will......




I tear away from the memory. I'm a bug now . Bugs don't need entertainment, nor memories. Two and half months that I've become the Incredible Thinking Bug. And nothing else to do but to contemplate my misery. I 'm thinking about a lot of things. How to get out. How to call the outside world. How to survive this. But mostly I think about Noeleen. I know she's well of course. The stunner gun Helen used to neutralize her was enough to knock out cold, but was not life threatening in any way. In a curious manner, I'm grateful to my captor for the "humane" fashion she tailored my abduction. Still, I'm here. And if Noeleen is unharmed, there is no telling how tough the situation must be for her. At least I know what's up. She doesn't. There is a big difference between coping with a clear cut situation and living in an obscure nightmare. I have to get out of here.

....................................................................................................................................


I woke up that day in a black hole. The heat, the smell, the pulsating walls left me in no doubt as to what type of place I was in. I could move about, but hardly. I had been in a place like that before. But it was for moments of bliss and sharing, not as a prisoner. I could only assume I was deep in Helen's vagina. "What the fuck?" I thought quite accurately. I began immediately to trash around and squirm my way to where I thought the exit was . I reached a wet wall. The cervix. I was obviously not going the right way. I felt the walls coming closer. I stopped. The walls receded a bit. I tried again after a moment. The walls came closer again. Damn her to hell. I was sick with worries. I never got a chance to see if Noeleen was ok before being snatched in the air by Helen's hand and dropped in some sort of purse. I had struggled then too. But a big squeeze had come, that had taken my breath out and the grip had remained till I blacked out .

The heat was intense. My body was entirely covered in organic goo, my hands slipping on a silky tissue. I could hear noises outside but muffled by my fleshy jail. I could also feel the motion around me. The rhythm betrayed a walking gaite. We were going places, Helen and I. I managed to reach the exit of the tunnel, but only to find an exterior wall of fabric. I should have expected it. if Helen was going around , she wasn't doing it in the nude. That meant one thing to me. I probably wasn't there for her enjoyment right then. Otherwise she wouldn't be wearing anything. The walking started again, stopped, started again. "Think, man think" I thought. When do we do that?" I realised we were in some sort of queue, and started to listen carefully to the outside noises. A weird female voice was audible once in a while. An electronic voice. Speakers. A queue. I panicked. We were in train station, an airport or about to take a ferry. I started to scream. A sharp contraction of my prison nearly crushed me and left me panting for air for a few minutes. I had to turn round after a minute, not wanting to stay upside down too long, and feeling the blood rush to my head.

What was she doing? Obviously not staying in town. She was taking me someplace far away. Since I hadn't been out that long, I could assume she came wherever we were straight after the abduction. This seemed like a plan, not a rushed idea from a drunken girl. Minutes went by, hours perhaps. Each time I tried to wriggle out, a sharp reminder came from the crushing. I was nauseating from the heat and the smell . I was so humiliated and furious at the same time, being carried away in a woman's vagina , like I was some illegal good, stached away. This was no rape technically yet, but it damn felt like it to me. A finger suddenly appeared, pushing me back deeper , but at the same enlarging the opening, allowing some fresh air inside. I had a glimpse of the rosy dripping walls around me, and of a big red fingernail. Then darkness again. Apparently Helen was taking care of my comfort and wanted me alive in there. I doubt she did that in public though...

After a long while I felt a huge pressure coming onto me. I panicked, trying to squirm out. I realised she was now sitting , her whole body weight now resting on her an ass and of course on me. I got totally wedged for long minutes. A weird noise reached me, a big roar and I felt pushed in by a sudden increase of weight. Damn it, we were in a plane taking off ! Things were looking bad. After a while I had to struggle again, my whole body was screaming for space and air. This time there was no punishment, but no progress either against the fabric that I could feel outside from my outstretched arm. I realised something was new. A wetness behind and around me. Some heavy scented liquid had started to ooze in my prison. The bitch! I thought, she's playing with me, letting herself being aroused by my presence and my struggle inside her. I could feel the huge mass around starting a very slow (and probably discreet) giratory motion. I didn't know if that was a card I could play, trying to bring her to orgasm in the middle of a plane. But I decided to remain quiet instead. She was surely well able to handle it and there 's no way i would participate to this.. But then I felt the walls pressing rhythmically against me. If I did not provide the excitement willingly, she would obviously take the business in her own hands. I roared with rage inside . But there was nothing I could do, kneaded as I was by my captor. This was going to be a long voyage

Hours later I felt the pressure easing off and movements started to joggle me inside. Helen was standing. We had arrived at our destination. I could imagine her going through the security checks, her bag examined maybe even a body search, but no one came for me where I was. Smart girl. More movements, more walking, more sitting, car driving perhaps. And then after two or three more hours, a flow of light came in, as two fingers spread the lips of the fleshy jail. I crawled as fast as I could and was even helped out, my eyes blinking in the daylight. I had never felt so dirty in my life. Helen lifted me to her face, I could see her wide lips stretching into a smile. I shouted at her, giving her all the words I knew. She just smiled, saying nothing. Her huge tongue suddenly protruded between her perfect white teeth and licked me whole. She laughed and dropped me in some glasshouse. I landed on my head and back, totally winded. The ground was soft, some fabric. I stood up again, and saw my captor, naked to the waist, passing in front of me with a little waive of her hand in my direction, and then disappear in an other room. A few seconds later, I could hear a shower running.
There was no mistaking my new jail. The round glass walls, the circular opening above, I was in a fishbowl. Looking around I saw we were now in a perfectly normal living room, fairly modern, and well equipped in amenities. (Hotel room? Private place?) . As I looked further I could see pictures in frames, files and papers on shelves, books . Private home then. Helen had brought me to her place or to someone's else place. Why? Why was I here? I sat gloomily on the soft ground, thinking. I couldn't believe this girl could have "stolen" me from Noeleen just to satisfy some sick curiosity or sexual need. No one is that weird. Or so I hoped.

..............................................................................................................................................................

I have been here for two and half months at least. I now have a beard for the first time of my life. I don't think Noeleen would approve. My legs are becoming thin, I have lost a lot of weight. It's difficult to exercise when you live in a tiny glass house hardly longer than you at the bottom. I have food all right, the leftovers of that woman. And I get to shower once a week. Great. It's a fucking palace.
I now know why I'm here. As it turns out, there are sickos on this planet. I live in a small city, and although through much reading and acting I have acquainted myself to weird behaviour from human beings, I was never prepared to confront the insanity of such a reality. I was mistaken in thinking that I couldn't represent much of an interest to other people in my current condition. But then again I did forget an important factor also: money. I am a thing of value. Quite a find in fact. Helen is no weirdo. She's someone's employee. Who is it, I haven't found out, although I listen to her when she's on the phone. (She doesn't seem to care about it.) She's a “retrieval” specialist so to speak. A highly trained one I think. She " collects" items or even people for wealthy sponsors. I believe she was paid a hefty price for " collecting" me.
I'm on sale. From what I gather from the conversations, my continuous presence in her house is due to the current bidding taking place in weird places or over the net. And apparently the bidding is rising. Helen's employer is simply waiting for the right time. Who ever is buying me right now has serious purchase power, be it a foreign biological lab, a weird collector of expensive curios, a rich woman in search of the most original pet on the planet, maybe a famous cook, in search of the unique recipe .Who knows. I'm ready for anything.

The days are atrociously long. Helen never leaves the radio or TV on when she disappears for the day for whatever activity she performs out there. Sometimes she goes for two or three days. I have gone hungry at times in my aquarium. With nothing to do but to look at the walls. I have tried to push the aquarium by jumping on the transparent curving wall. But to no avail. There is nothing in there that allows to find purchase on the circular opening above me. I nearly wished they'd drugged me during the day. I miss my girl and when I feel real down, she's the one thought that keeps me from going insane in this place. I miss her voice, I miss her touch, I miss the feeling of completeness I always experience when I'm with her. I feel like a detached leaf, rotting away.

The outside door opens. Helen comes back from her "work". She looks gorgeous in her smart tailleur and high heels. She has quite a different look from the one we grew accustomed to, back home, where she pretended to be a young make up artist in shorts and cool tops. She's obviously used to "higher" standards and seem to wear pretty expensive stuff. Her hair is still this beautiful river of blackness though, and her eyes are still these fascinating extremely pale blue orbs. She passes in front of me, with a cool gate and total disdain for my presence. She would pay more attention I'm sure if I were the legitimate inhabitant of this fishbowl. No, I don't even try to engage in a conversation. I have shouted myself raw for many days at the beginning of my emprisonment , trying to get her to talk to me. She made me feel my shouts were nothing more than the chirping of a caged bird. I can see her great ass moving next to me as she passes by without a glance to go to the bathroom. I hardly raise my head, although I have to admit this is about the only exciting thing that happens to me in here. I 'm wondering what is the evening gonna be like. The days are long but the evenings can be much worse.
Helen comes out of the bathroom. She's stark naked. Her beautiful body would make her an instant movie star, I look at her as he passes by , her perfect breasts gently quivering, her flat stomach stretching for a moment ahead of me, Her long legs join at the beautiful jet black triangle of her crotch. Yep, she's something else, and no mistake. And she's the closest experience I have of evil. I feel ashamed when I think I actually was aroused against my will each time I saw her during the first days.
She's sitting at the kitchen table now, eating some salad, perusing through a magazine. I watch her eat, feeling hungry. We listen to the radio, like a good couple. I watch her finish her meal now and then i watch her cleaning up the table and doing the dishes. She's still naked. This is not good. After a while she goes to the hi-fi and puts some music. I start cringing at the back of the aquarium. I know what's coming. She turns towards me, her beautiful face face so cool and so totally blank. She's looking at me , as she comes closer and her body starts taking even more enormous proportions, bringing her belly straight nearly in contact with the fishbowl. She's looking at me as one looks at a book one is about to read, as one looks at a shoe, one is about to wear. As one looks at an object. I know that look well by now. Against my own will I start screaming.

Her hand descends from the opening and start reaching for me. I try against all logic to escape it, my back sliding along the wall. She just grabs me and lifts me out of the aquarium. She holds me in a tight grip, as I balance next to her hip, and then she walks to the sofa. At the last second, she seems to remember something and heads to the bathroom. Without even having a glance in my direction she drops me on the high shelf above her mirror and goes to the toilet. She's having a crap in front of me as if I did not exist, turning quickly the pages of a magazine. Would you acknowledge your toothbrush when you meet it? Her business done she grabs me again from the shelf, switches the light off and coolly walks to the sofa. She sits in it , reclines against the back and closes her eyes. She has set me on her stomach, her hand loosely poised on me. She's just there, dreaming away. I can see above me the quiet rhythm of her breath raising her breasts, I see her long throat and jaw line. Against me, the heat of her stomach is warming my body. I hear gurgling sounds and rumbles deep below me, as she starts digesting her recent meal.

I try moving away of course, although I know it's useless. Crawling on the soft skin, I managed to escape from the weight of her hand and start moving on all four toward the edge of her belly .She's not even looking at me when her hand gently brings me back to her navel ,as one unconsciously settles back the book on one's lap when half asleep. I start moving away again....
We do the same dance Helen and I for a few minutes. The music is cool and soothing. I walk away slowly, and just when I reach the edge, the hand is lazily dragging me back. It's a great game. It goes on for ever. Hold on, something is happening. Helen is changing hand. The one that was holding me is heading south. The music is soothing indeed. I can feel the breathing quickening ever so slightly now, as Helen is now gently stroking herself . I don't care. I still want out. I move slowly under the left hand. I see her right hand coming back up, passing over head like a silent missile. It stops at her right breast and start gently kneading the now erect nipple. I look up further and see the great head moving slowly from right to left and back.

Here we go again, I think. Nevermind. I reach the edge of the vast stomach and am ready to jump. Her eyes still closed and face still up-turned, Helen grabs me absent-mindedly and raises me to her left breast. She starts to apply me like an cream to her aureola, in slow gyratory movements. Its makes me dizzy and the bumping against her nipple is quite heavy. In spite if myself, I feel a stiffening in my nether region, and tears start filling my eyes. I clench my teeth. The first moan is not long to escape from the lips above me. I feel raised higher now, and for the first time I look into her eyes. But she's not looking at me. She brings me closer to a large luscious mouth and without a second of hesitation, introduces me half way into it. I nearly twist my arms as I land head first on her tongue. Darkness falls immediately, and she start pumping me in and out of her mouth, my head never leaving the inside. The pumping is nauseating, the heat oppressive. She's going too fast, sucking on me and covering my body with a thick layer of saliva. I'm gasping and now openly trying to shout, but have hardly any air left. It lasts for a good three minutes. Inside the smell tells me everything I need to know about the salad she just had a few minutes ago.

I'm suddenly back out again and in front of her breast, I don't know which one. The huge nipple is nearly the size of my torso now and she pushes me against it hard; I leave a track of saliva all around it. My world is motion and rosy flesh. I hear more moaning coming from above. I get a nauseating feeling in the stomach as I fall down towards her crotch. I fly quickly over the perfect lustrous triangle of black pubic hair and am lowered immediately in front of the labia. Her sex is already pretty wet and glistening, but I know she lacks an important ingredient to her enjoyment : me. I'm pushed hard and without caution deep into her. I wish I could break my neck when she does that. I'm back in a familiar place. Sometimes its' nearly ok, when she lets go of me and just squeezes me inside, letting me do the work of struggling her into orgasm. Sometimes its' bad, when she hold me still in her hand and assumes the leading role. Tonight is a bad night. She pumps me in slowly. I feels the silky walls pulsing around me, brushing my back and shoulder. On the way back ,I'm hoping for a gasp of air, but once again, she does not relent and I'm pushed in deep. My back hurts against the front ridges of the internal wall. The pumping accelerates. I feel a finger coming between my legs , gliding against my belly and torso. She applies the pressure up, so I can rub harder against the top part of her vagina. The pumping accelerates. Now we're going somewhere. The juices are really flowing now, nearly blocking my airways, cloying in my beard, coating my body. She's stupid, she gonna kill me that way.

Just as I think this, I'm withdrawn from her sex. She sets me without a glance on the pillow next to her head , as she turns round onto her belly. She grabs me again and start rubbing me hard against the twin soft hills of her buttocks. I know her well, my little Helen , she's is quite sensitive to a stroking of the lower part of the cheeks, you see, where it leads to the thighs. I know her well, I tell you. I'm not a newbie at this game. I'm in a daze now, the on-going motion is rattling all my organs , as well as my brains and is making breathing a difficult task. She turns herself back again, and here we go, she's quite intense tonight. Must have had a bad day. And in and out I plunge, again and again and again. I'm howling now, out of rage, humiliation and I come fiercely inside her like one would spit.
The evenings can be pretty long all right.

After her climax, Helen just drops me onto the sofa next to her and breathes heavily, for a minute then leans forward , reaching for the glass of lemon juice she had prepared on the low table. She switches on the TV. I'm lying a few centimeters from her huge left buttock, like a rag doll, panting heavily and feeling dazed. I start crawling away from the wall of flesh next to me, for fear she forgets me entirely and squashes me under her ass when trying to make herself more comfortable. I have grabbed a long thread of fabric from the cushion I lie on , and nearly unconsciously wrap it up my arm. After a few minutes Helen gets up an goes to the bathroom. I jump from the sofa. I land winded on the carpeted floor , get up and start running. I run to the fridge in the far corner of the room. I need a heavy object to protect me. I need an issue, any plumbing hole, electric plug will do fine. I run as fast as my tired legs allow me. The sofa itself is a huge obstacle and I have to go around. I keep running, I am now reaching under the chairs in the small kitchen corner. I look right and left for any opening. I see one between the fridge and the sink, a crack at the base of the wall, i go for it, my lungs burning... Helen gently picks me up and sets me on the table. She goes to the low table in front of the TV and picks up a pack of cigarettes. She comes back to me, lights one, and picks me up. She drops me in the aquarium and goes back to sit in front of the TV. She seems annoyed with the current program and starts zapping.

Good idea i think, and I zap too. Everything goes black.


End of part II