- Text Size +
Story Notes:

UPDATED [04/12/11] - We're getting closer and closer every day, with this newest update we have seen a total of 65% of the novel edited and a whopping 120 thousand words of new content. We're expecing to finish somewhere mid May, stay tuned for anything new, and please email us if you have any questions! (Allow a few days for us to respond please!)

A little about the changes you'll see in this final edition of the story:

  • I've reworked most of the book, done a lot of editing, and removed and added a lot of content. So you'll basically have to reread it all, and it'll be like rereading a whole new story!
  • There are only 10 Chapters, and the chapters do not have names
  • There is a Prologue and Epilogue, Opening and Closing Remarks.
  • I have added over 100 pages of NEW content, which includes somewhere along the lines of an additional 30-40 THOUSAND words never before read on the internet.
  • New vore scenes and increased character depth!
  • Plot line has been reworked and the characters are now dynamic, instead of static.
  • Full Colour Cover Art, front and back.
  • Inked Chapter Cover's included within the book.
  • 10 Fully inked cover images for each of the book's 10 chapters, each one unique and never released online.
  • Chapter 1 was deleted and rewritten from scratch, it is now 280% longer as well, and makes a lot more sense.
  • Tons of Grammer Problems, Spelling Mistakes, and Plot Holes all fixed!
  • Some continuity issues have been removed, and others explained.

Contained here in the following pages is Draft 3 of the story. The changes mentioned above are included only in Draft 5, and will never appear on the internet! Please contact us if you are interested in learning more.


ralf_wolfs[at]yahoo[dot]com

--TFK

Author's Chapter Notes:
The opening of the book, describing that the world is not always as it appears.

Prologue

 

            The world we live in is very similar to the world described in this novel. Perhaps it is even the same world, and we are but mere normal people living our day to day lives in absolute ignorance of the wonders that go on around us.

            But magic exists, much to the disregard of the general public, and it flows around us in every fashion. It may be the simple spark in life as something new is created, or it could be a giant ball of flame soaring through the sky, incinerating everything it touches. Magic comes in many shapes and sizes.

            This is probably a good point in which I should mention that there are in fact many different worlds, some of which are similar to ours, some of which are as different as say, a bee and a bowling ball. In all of these worlds exists a form of magic, if you will. It is completely untamed, and untapped in most, and in others it is used for either great works of good or evil, depending on whoever is doing the tapping and wielding.

            The allure of power has often times been very strong to humans in general, or anyone for that matter. Power is well, powerful. Because of that, people and things have always sought it out, tried to control it, and tried to use it to their own gains.

            Most of the time people never find it, and don’t bother themselves with it because it doesn’t exist to them, in their version of reality, and therefore they don’t worry themselves about it because it doesn’t therefore exist. But it does, even if no one knows about it.

            To those very few who can harness said incredible power, they usually get their fill and are content to know that they are the strongest there is, and thus dominate those around them with either benevolence or malice.

            However, to those very few, there are even fewer who are not content being the most powerful there is; and instead go questing for more, even when there might not be any. So after consuming an entire planet’s worth of magic and resources, they move onto another, and another, until they feel they are the most powerful there ever was or ever will be, as they control all of it, and there is nothing left.

            One such being is doing just that, somewhere in a world not really touched by the story that follows in the next couple hundred pages. This story is about a girl who comes into contact with that magical force by the use of a little black book filled with magical spells. She then uses these spells to her own ends, and many say she abused them. Monster, some called her. But whatever she is, she is nothing compared to the coming evil that will soon arrive.

            This story, first of three, contains very little of that said evil, as it is so far away through the entire story. However, the next is when it really comes to our attention. Follow our heroes as they live and learn, as time will soon call upon them. And thus, the novel begins.
Chapter End Notes:

What are your opinions on my Prologue? Should I add something? Should I take something out? Put a comment in here and tell me your opinions.

--TFK