- Text Size +

            When Melanie set the bag down, there was a mass exodus of picnickers out of the bag. Most of them double timed it towards the doll house, looming above them like some displaced mansion in the middle gargantuan room.

            The first man to get to the door flew inside with demonic speed. He took the stairs three at a time until he reached the third floor, gasping for breath. Many of the people had followed him up, blindly pursuing the person in front of them. It was a herd mentality. Finally they realized that they could not all hide on the third floor (mainly because they could not all fit there) and started scouring the house for the best hiding places.

            David watched as a man dragged a woman out of a small closet in a hallway so he himself could squeeze inside. David made a mental note of the man’s location for later.

            Elsewhere in the house people were hiding under the kitchen sink, in bathtubs, in hallways. There was simply not enough room for everyone and a few people decided to strike out into the cosmic sized room of Melanie’s.

            Then came the wait. It was far worse than the quick scramble to conceal oneself because once all was quiet, the imagination of what was to come started working. They had no idea what Melanie had in store for them. Of course she had mentioned being hungry but did that really mean she would devour those caught in this colossal game of hide and seek?

            The minuets felt like hours. Everyone was practically holding their breath. One young lady on the second floor didn’t have much of a hiding space in the bed room she was in. there were already three people under the bed and two in the closet. One was under a desk and another had emptied a chest of clothes and jumped inside. The young light haired woman decided she had had enough and walked around to the far side of the bed and looked out the window. No sign of Melanie. She really didn’t think there was much to worry about when she came back anyway. The problem of being reduced in size was clearly Melanie’s fault but aside from teasing her captives she had simply let them hid in a doll house. Nothing really sinister had happened.

            “Guys I think it’s silly to cower like this! Where the Hell is your courage? She’s just playing games.”

            “Yes,” said a muffled voice from under the bed. “With us!”

            “Exactly. I doubt that she really meant she was going to eat us when she told us she was hungry. I bet she went off to get a snack or something before coming back.”

            An attractive redheaded man stood up from behind a chest of drawers to look at the lady talking.

            “Maybe you’re… oh.” He said. He had been about to agree with her and the lady wore an expression of obvious pleasure when she saw that she may have gained an ally in her views. What stopped the young gentlemen from speaking was the gigantic emerald eye watching from the window behind the young lady.

            “Uh, don’t look now but…” pointed the redheaded gentlemen.

            The lady turned around to see the giant eye before them. Melanie backed away from the window. Her whole face was visible now.

            “You’re quite right I did get something to eat. Let me show you. A hand reached in the window and scooped up the lady. The redheaded man inched closer to the window to see what happened. A few people throughout the room peered from behind hiding places to watch what happened next.

            “Put me down!” insisted the girl. Melanie obliged by dropping her into a bowl of goop.

            “Phhh!” the figure in the sauce spat out the taste in her mouth, recognizing it as cocktail sauce.

            “Oh what a happy accident that turned out to be,” said Melanie, staring down at her. A chill ran down her spine as she looked up at the giantess. She lifted a hand to prevent Melanie’s thumb and finger from grabbing her but it was a fruitless effort. She was raised high above the earth to the pretty face gazing curiously at her.

            “You have no one to blame but yourself you know,” Melanie told her in a condescending voice while shaking a finger at her. “After all you told me to let you go. Now you’re covered in all that yummy tartar sauce and made yourself into the perfect snack.”

            With that Melanie’s mouth opened wide, revealing the large pink cavern. The woman’s scream was quite loud enough to reach the doll house. Some had their noses pressed against the windows and watched the horror unfold before them. Others had chosen to remain in hiding. They heard Melanie speak and then a distant cry that was soon cut short. It chilled them all to the bone.

            Roger Wallis watched the young man with red hair, watched as the girl disappeared into the mouth of the young beauty. Her powerful jaws closed behind her. His position at the window afforded him an excellent view of Melanie’s lower jaw and throat. He saw the muscles that were responsible for contracting the esophagus began a fluid motion that cascaded down the muscles of the throat. There went the young lady whose name he never knew.

            “Well,” Melanie said. “That was certainly a delicious appetizer. Of course she was pretty small to fill me up so I guess I am just going to have to eat some more of you. I sure hope you hid yourselves well because if you didn’t chances are I am going to find you first.

            There were unbridled screams emanating from the tiny house as Melanie leaned forward and looked in. People who had left their hiding places were scurrying to conceal themselves. Not fast enough in the case of one young man named Fred. He was about fourteen years old. Melanie’s hand closed around him and two other boys who were friends of his. They were all dragged out the front door, each grabbing futilely at whatever they could. One kid got his arm wrenched out of his socket for trying to hold onto the door frame as they passed by.

            Melanie looked down at them and the three boys could not help feeling incredible attraction towards the giantess that had them in her grasp. They would rather be anywhere else in the world yet they wanted to remain with the giantess.

            Their wish would soon be granted. Her belly gurgled.  Melanie opened her mouth wide. They could see all the way down her throat.   

            “Melanie I had a crush on you in school! Melanie!” screamed Fred. All those times of watching at her in school when she wasn’t looking, he never thought she would kill him.

            The feeling of invincibility that all young men have quickly vanished they were brought into Melanie’s salivating mouth and up to her awaiting tongue. They gazed in wonder at the cathedral of death they were now entering; the white teeth, the pink walls, the tongue the size of a whale, the roof of the mouth which led to the uvula. It hung over the inky blackness of her throat, reflecting the light shining in through the open mouth. 

            Suddenly they were free and trying to run of the slippery wet muscle on which they stood. Melanie however was in no mood for games. She closed her mouth hurriedly and was reaching for her next victim as she gulped the boys down.

            Fred felt the tongue push him over the edge of the throat and the horribly loud gulp and the journey down the vertical tube had begun. How could this be happening to me? Fred kept repeating the question in his head as he descended into the depths of his former crush. He could see dimly about himself although there was little to see. The muscles of the esophagus squeezed him and his friends close together and finally expelled them into Melanie’s belly. They tread water.

            Fred could make out the woman that had preceded them. She was looking about in a state of disbelief and shock. He imagined he looked the same way. Suddenly a rumbling that sounded like a jet plane flying directly next to them shook the entire stomach. Bubbles appeared from nowhere and Fred suddenly found the tiny section of water he was treading water in was covered by a large slimy bubble. Gross. These quickly disappeared with pops.

            The belly’s rank smell suddenly obtruded itself into his olfactory senses and Fred tried to resist the urge to throw up. He was feeling a slight tingling sensation in his body. Nothing near the agony he had expected (but would come later.) He was too close to a state of shock to appreciate that it was quite odd to be able to see and breathe in someone’s belly.

            Instead he directed his energies towards escape. He swam towards the stomach wall, now in quite turbulent seas as the belly was warming up. Once there he tried to climb and even managed to get a few yards up before sliding back into the pool of acid.

            This activity was the cause of simple delight on the part of Melanie. She smiled as she leaned further into the house, her arm now up to her shoulder as her hands searched the corridors of the doll house.

            Her monstrous fingers chased two people around the kitchen. One girl was standing on the counter trying to avoid the probing fingers as they searched the air for food. She watched as they locked onto a boy who was standing in the corner and was simply cornered. Once one finger touched them the whole hand moved like lightning and suddenly he was captured. The girl’s scream joined that of the boy as she watched the hand retract down the hallway towards the door bringing the boy with him.

            Her eyes met his and she cried for him as she heard the loud sound of another distant swallow. He couldn’t be eaten! He couldn’t! She was trying to convince herself that if she walked down that hallway the boy, no older than herself, would be standing at the entrance of the house, perfectly fine.

            This fantasy was driven from her mind with the return of the giant hand to the kitchen. The girl unconsciously held her breath. Melanie probably would not hear if she breathed but she did not think about it. Instead she watched the hand begin its methodic searching of the room; bumping into walls and knocking into cabinets in a hunt for victims.

            She heard someone beneath her cry out as a fingernail cut a groove into the wooden door of the space under the kitchen sink. The person inside had pushed against the door which swung open and knocked into one of Melanie’s fingers. Her finger found the space the door had left open and a thirty year old woman was withdrawn, screaming for all she was worth.

            This was too much for the girl on the counter to watch. If she stayed the hand would surely find her. She tried to crawl off the counter but her eyes were fixed to the hand struggling to get a firm grasp on the newfound lady. It was because of this that the girl crawled off the counter into open air and fell where one of her legs hit Melanie’s wrist.

            The next thing the poor girl knew, fingers were closing around her and the other woman was being pressed into her. They were quickly brought out to face their tormentor. Both woman were screaming as the beautiful woman above them, passed their eyes over them and then dunked them headfirst into the tartar sauce.

            While they were trying to clear their vision, both women felt themselves rise upwards. Hot breath was upon them and suddenly something slimy and soft was upon them. They were enjoyed for a brief second on the tongue. They could even feel tiny bumps of the taste buds as the tongue caressed them, taking away the tartar sauce. Then they seemed to slide downwards and suddenly the girl heard Melanie’s gulping sound much more distinctly than before.

            Melanie spied movement on the third floor. She reached in the window and pushed the bed over. Three people were in there. Laughing that they thought a tiny bed would protect them. Melanie scooped up the three boys and dunked them into the cocktail sauce.

            Then she watched as they shook their heads, trying to clear their eyes. She noticed one boy had succeeded in getting enough of the tasty substance off his face that he could open his eyes. The first thing he saw were the biggest boobs he had ever seen.

            Her Enter the Haggis shirt seemed damn full to him. Melanie laughed in genuine amusement that the last thing a guy would do before he died was stare at his executioner’s breasts.

            The lad looked up at the grinning beauty that held him. She was looking directly at him! Suddenly her mouth opened and she brought him up closer and then…!

            Melanie swallowed the three boys one at a time. Singling one out in her mouth and then gulping him down while his friends watched, then onto the next one and then finally the last.

            Melanie’s hand searched the second floor. David saw Melanie’s eye peaking in through a window and he pointed distinctly towards a hall closet. The hand ripped off the door leaving the man inside exposed.

            “Bet you wish you hadn’t thrown that lady out of there,” David couldn’t resist taunting the man as he was carried off.