- Text Size +

            On the third floor Mr. Hicks was pressing himself into the wall next to a window through which Melanie was looking. He had hoped she hadn’t seen him but Melanie had noticed something move up there out of the corner of her eye. She searched the room but all seemed quiet. She was about to return her attention to the first floor when suddenly David burst through the door, startling Mr. Hicks badly.

            “What are you doing pressed against the wall!” David shouted loud enough so that Melanie could hear, as was his intention. So someone was in there after all.

            Mr. Hicks put a finger to his lips. He was pretty damn angry at the boy for shouting so loudly like that. Below they could hear the crash and bang of people trying to avoid Melanie’s hand. Little did he know that Melanie was reaching her other hand towards Mr. Hicks. The fingers whipped around the window and pinned Mr. Hicks tightly against the wall.

            “Oh Lord!” whispered Mr. Hicks against the pressure.

            Melanie’s eye dominated scene outside the window. Wisps of her hair fell between the emerald orb and the house as she carefully extracted Mr. Hicks from the third floor and another man with her other hand who had been on the second floor. Mr. Hicks saw David move to the window and stair after him, his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide.

            Then Mr. Hicks turned his attention to Melanie. He was just in time to see her bring a young man up to her mouth and fit him sideways into it. Then her lips closed around him. She watched Melanie gulp and even was close enough to hear the muscles in her throat pushing the saliva and struggling person down the hatch. Had it been someone in the house or had he heard screaming emanating from within her?

            Then Melanie’s eyes refocused upon Mr. Hicks. He had little time to fear what was coming because it quickly came to pass. He was brought up to the mouth and in he went. He was feeding a hungry young lady with his own body! She tossed her head back and down he slid.

            David watched Melanie’s throat open and allow the passage of Mr. Hicks into in and then observe her throat contract behind him starting the domino effect of muscle contractions that conveyed her latest snack into her belly.

            “Thanks for the tip,” whispered Melanie with a small smile to David that made his heart race.

            “No problem,” he said.

            Katie was shoved far enough into the hall that the fingers that just grazed her face could not get a hold of her. She screamed as she watched them, inches from her. She could even see the pattern of Melanie’s fingerprints. However, she was for the moment, safe. Finally the hand retracted. After a few moments of movement downstairs there was a loud belch from without. It could be felt in the floorboards.

            “Okay everyone. I have eaten my fill.” Melanie belched again, more quietly, and pardoned herself to everyone still uneaten.

            “It’s safe to come out of your hiding places. I won’t eat you… for now.”

            David walked around spreading the word that the “giantess” was full. Three people straight up refused to leave their hiding places and come out. Melanie hollered in that they would be the first to go when she got hungry again but this only strengthened their resolve.

            Everyone else slowly emerged from where they had hidden, David quietly trying to keep track of the best ones. He was in the living room on the ground floor when four men came out of the chimney. They had succeed in performing a firemen’s climb up the chimney and managed to stay there, one above the other, until the all clear was blown.

            “Wow, I didn’t think Melanie was into eating people,” said one.

            “I know. She seemed a nice enough gal in school. Who invited her to the cookout?”

            “Barry. She already got him. He was hiding behind the couch when she grabbed him.

            “Oh,” said a third guy. “Well she looked extraordinarily I must say. I always said that she looked attractive. I wish I had worked up the nerve to talk to her. It might have given me extra points with her now that I’m her eatable plaything.”

            Everyone assembled in front of the house. Melanie was wearing an expression of serene contentment and benevolence. The only ominous tone in the air was that of her belly, digesting her within. It rumbled every few moments.

            “Congratulations to everyone! You all survived round one. You all put forth a considerable attempt to not let me catch you and I really appreciate the extra effort on your part to make this a challenge for me. Thanks!”

            Several people, mostly young men, murmured you’re welcome.

            Now let’s see. There are twenty nine of you left so we are going to have a bit of a break and then we’ll all go to round two. Now is there anyone here who can’t swim?”

            No one raised their hands.

            “Good. I will give myself a few hours to digest and then we will have a bit more fun.”

            Several hours later twenty nine people clung to a bobbing toy ship that floated in the pool behind Melanie’s house. Melanie herself was standing at the edge of the pool in a white bikini. God she looked good, thought David.

            “Now,” Melanie was saying. “When I say go, you will all try to swim from the toy boat you are on now to the toy boat at the other side of the pool. Anyone who makes it there is safe. Anyone who swims for the side of the pool or stays on the first boat gets eaten by a giant sea monster, named Melanie.

            I’ll be eating as many of you as I can catch with my mouth while you swim there. I can’t use my hands.” She grinned her beautiful grin. Some of the gentlemen clinging to the boat nodded their agreement as if it sounded like the fairest proposition they had ever heard. Some of the ladies on the toy boat seemed of the odd opinion that they were getting the raw end of the deal.

            “Okay, ready?” asked Melanie. “Begin!”

            She leapt into space and did a cannonball landing that was like a depth charge to the tiny floating craft. Water appeared to shoot thousands of feet into the air. And waves crashed over the toy vessel onto which they clung, swamping it. Everyone kicked off at once, aiming for the boat on the far side of the pool. Suddenly, the boat behind them, with one guy still aboard, was sucked underwater.

            Melanie, now underwater, swam up underneath the boat where she could see tiny figures swimming away. She reached up and grabbed the boat and pulled it under. What luck. A tiny man had not yet left the craft and he was now a considerable depth from the surface by his scale. He stared shocked at Melanie. Her giant breasts floated below him. Her hair twirled around her like brunette sea grass in a current.

            The light from the surface playing across her features through the distorted lenses of the surface. She was beautiful. She smiled at him and then made a biting motion, and giggled. Giant balloons of water floated upwards. A direction that the young gentlemen, upon reflection decided he might want to go at once. He didn’t feel the need to breathe in quite yet. Odd.

            Still that was the direction his instinct was telling him to go. He had no idea that he could survive on the little air he had in his lungs due to the spell Melanie had cast upon him. A dull groan could be heard. The man realized it was Melanie’s stomach, the sound made eerie and alien by travel through water. 

            He kicked upwards but Melanie moved her mouth gracefully forward and caught him in it. Suddenly he was sucked inside with a whole lot of water. The teeth closed behind him, imprisoning him but the lips opened enough for Melanie to expel all the water in her mouth.

            The man was now pushed up between her tongue and teeth. Quickly, while making her way towards the tiny swimming silhouettes above her, Melanie swallowed the man. 

            She kicked towards one tiny figure as the little creature within her wiggled his way down her esophagus and nestled himself in her belly. What a feeling of freedom. It tickled her all over as he wiggled his way down. Being submerged seemed to intensify the ripples of pleasure she had when she swallowed someone. She hoped it held true with the rest of them.

            Coming up behind the slowest swimmer, she surfaced to take a breath. The poor man before her look behind him to see her giant face still covered with water running into her eyes and hair clinging to her face. She shook her head and giant raindrops splattered into the water all around him. Then a mischievous grin spread across her face. The man screamed and kicked harder. The grin split apart and opened wide to receive him. He was pushed over the teeth and into the mouth by Melanie’s rapid forward acceleration. Again she spat the water out but kept her prisoner safe in her mouth before swallowing.

            She came up on a lady swimming for all she was worth and caught her just as easily. As she was swallowing, she noticed several good swimmers up ahead. She decided to go for the lead. Plunging back underwater she used the frog kick to rapidly pass underneath the slower swimmers.

            Leroy was swimming, not with great form but with lots of spirit. He flailed a bit more than he should have thus wasting energy and inadvertently slowing himself down. Suddenly something massive was moving deep below him like a giant submarine. He looked down.

            He witnessed Melanie swimming along the bottom of the pool, her legs kicking like a frog and then adding a few normal kicks for good measure. Her buttocks looked perfect in the shimmering light and the clinging bikini bottom as she moved gracefully along. He could see the defined muscles of her back, butt, arms and legs with every stroke. Her dark hair was flowing out behind her. She was the picture of elegance as she swam along with a practiced and refined stroke. 

            Toby was swimming for all it was worth. Trying to make his form as perfect as possible, he took a breath, then lowered his head and started kicking, his arms cutting a path through the surface of the water. He was unquestionably the fastest here and he knew he possessed good endurance. In other words, he thought he had a chance. Suddenly a motion below caught his eye a giant woman was rushing up below him, her mouth opened as wide as possible. Oh no, it couldn’t be!

            He suddenly felt a murderously tight pinch around his mid section and was hauled out of the water at a terrific rate. He found himself half inside Melanie’s giant mouth. His arms flailed wildly and he tried to kick his feet but his lower half was firmly in the grasp of Melanie’s mouth and there was not a thing he could do about it.

            Hans looked up from swimming to see Melanie shoot up in front of her, water cascading off her body and her breasts bouncing in the sunlight. She was facing them and as she slowly sank back into the water, Hans saw that there was someone in her mouth, flailing around and yelling. He watched as he disappeared from view as her head submerged beneath the waves.

            Hans tried to control his breathing. By the time he looked back underwater he saw that the little form of Toby was gone from Melanie’s mouth and Hans had a good idea of where he was now. Melanie had a pensive look about her as she gazed up at the little creatures swimming above her. Several small bubbles leaked from her nose and floated up towards the surface.

            One hit swimmer who was sucked under for a brief second and accidentally inhaled water. He struggled back to the surface and started sputtering and coughing, trying to regain his breath.

            Melanie’s eyes had locked onto Leroy’s now and she kicked off the floor and glided, quite swiftly, towards him with a look of anticipation. Leroy was frozen. He wasn’t even treading water as the emerald gaze pinned him.

            He floated quietly, waiting for death. Her mouth opened when she was about fifty feet from him. A second later he had passed into her mouth and all went dark. He was swallowed and was paused diagonally down a slick slide that ended in her stomach.

            Melanie breached in the middle of a crowd of people. Instantly she chomped down on a lady in front of her. The gulp was audible to everyone who didn’t have their ears underwater. She then grabbed a man in her teeth and before swallowing, caught another man, somewhat smaller before swallowing both of them whole.

            People were finally reaching the ship. She gave herself a few moments before going after one last person. People around her watched in horror as she selected one of them and swam towards him. Her lips pursed in a kiss like position, she swam up behind him. He was screaming bloody murder but she positioned her puckered lips right behind his flailing body.

            She started sucking the water like a straw and he shot in with it. Spitting out the water a good twenty feet from a nearby swimmer’s perspective, she gulped and the nearby swimmer was obliged to watch a huge bulge moved down her neck before it disappeared below the water line. The swimmer then started swimming again and although he thought he would never make it, finally arrived at the second toy boat.

            “I know what you’re going to say,” said Melanie after all uneaten people had caught hold of the boat. “It’s not healthy to swim on a full stomach. Well that’s true. I suppose it’s time to stop. You’re passed the round two. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

            Mindy could barely hold on to the boat she was so tired. Her arm muscles hardly worked but she managed to hang on until Melanie bobbed over and picked them up.

            Melanie carried them into her room and set them down on the floor.

            “You’re all going to get the night off, meaning I won’t eat you tonight. Tomorrow however, is part three. I’ll bring something up for you to eat in a minute. You all can relax in the doll house,” she indicated it with a gesture and then turned on the spot and walked away to go change.

            The survivors of the day’s activities slowly climbed off the beached toy boat in the middle of the carpet and made their way back to the doll house. The very few women left looked disparaging. A good bit of the men, however, looked excited, if not existed. All were ready for sleep. They would need it for what lay in store for them the next day.  

*  *  *