- Text Size +

            “Yes girl, it’s time for the waking.” He said, tapping her lip. Melanie puckered them, and touched him barely, but they both got the jest.

            She reached up for David and picked him up, placed him further down her body on the bed, and turned slowly to get the champion. She carefully unwrapped him from the blanket of hair, and let him sleep still, and sleep did he, like a rock.

            Melanie sat up, grabbed David and went into the bathroom, grabbing an extra set of clothing in her open arm. She put him on the counter, and started the faucet. “So David, have you any thoughts about today?” She asked,

            David thought a second, and replied simply, “Not really… Why? What is on your mind?”

            Melanie had gotten a tube of toothpaste and fixed herself a tooth brush, and lowered the tube to David to let him get some so he could clean his teeth, “Well… I would rather really appreciate it if you could get our champion out there to offer himself up to me on a plate. I would like that, because I don’t want to go back on my word, so it’s up to you to convince him.”

            David quickly cleaned himself, and Melanie placed the toothbrush in her mouth and started to brush very vigorously. He spit, and spoke up to her, looking up past her bust and into her face. “Well I might be able to, but you basically gotta put yourself on display for him, he already thinks it’s the way to go, but I don’t think he’s to the point of throwing himself down your throat. So it’s mostly up to you, my monstrous lady friend. Give him a reason to want you.”

            Melanie chuckled, and finished. She leaned over David, almost touching him with her stomach, and spit. David watched in amazement as a massive wall of white goop fell from her mouth and landed in the basin. She rinsed herself a few times, and turned off the water. Turning to the towel and drying her face off, she looked back at David. “I guess you’re right. Well, I best get changed so I can get started doing whatever it is we think is going to get him to fall apart fastest.”

            With that, she grabbed her skirt from the counter, and made a very subtle hint to David to move to the opposite side of the basin, which he almost missed, but did so quickly enough. David was at just the point to shield Melanie from his view from below her navel, and she started to change. She bent over and changed out of her pajama pants quickly, placing them on the counter, and slipping the skirt on overtop herself. She did this quickly, and unseen from David’s point of view.

            Melanie however, did something very unexpected. When she stood up, she didn’t turn around. She just took her arms across each other, and pulled her shirt up and over her head, clean off her body. David was in awe, and Melanie smirked at him. David had seen more of her chest when she was wearing her bikini, but seeing her in just a bra top was unexpected nonetheless.

            “I bet you like,” Melanie cooed, swaying forward and back once, as she grabbed her shirt top. David did nod, and Melanie smiled and disappeared in her shirt. Both of her arms extended way up above her head as her shirt slid down her arms. She pulled it over her breasts, and down her front as far as it would go, before it clung to her body. It clung to her body very tightly, and was very distinguishable from her skin, and ended about an inch above her waist line, where the skirt started. She stepped back and let David drink in her appearance.

            As she did, David moved to the edge of the counter, and took in Melanie’s full height. From head to toe, she was a knock out. She was wearing a light grey, very soft looking silk shirt that was very tight against her skin. It showed about an inch of tanned skin before turning into a dark grey fabric skirt. It looked to be tougher than her shirt fabric, but waved around a bit as she moved. It was short indeed, but Melanie did own any shorter skirts. It ended a few inches or so above her knee. Her feet were wrapped in bright white socks that made her look cute. “So, how do I look today?”

            “Again, as always, there is nothing sexier!” David replied with hands clapped together and thrown into the air. Melanie cooed to David again, and picked him up, then embraced him in a full hug up against the bottom of her breasts.

            She pulled him up in front of her face, and spoke “Oh David, you’re so sweet. I could just eat you up!” She opened her mouth, flicked her tongue, and got in position to throw David in, when he stopped her.

            “Wait,” David said, and Melanie closed her mouth and gave him a sad pout, one that could shatter bones. “Now, why eat me, when you have someone out there that would surely wish to take my place? Come on, let’s go get some breakfast, and bring him too.” Melanie nodded and sighed. David kissed her thumb, and she wrapped her hand around him, so only his arms and head stuck out from her fist.

            She walked out of the bathroom, her skirt swishing far below, her belly giving off a soft hunger sound. She went to her bed and poked the champion, waking him. “Hey there, don’t sleep all day now; it’s time for some breakfast!” She said with emphasis on her last word. He was still drowsy, as Melanie picked him up quickly, and held him to her belly. “Hear that?” She paused and let her stomach talk to him; he listened as well as he could for his groggy state. “I’m starving, and need some food, so let’s go get some. I promise you can eat some of what I get.” She giggled, and set out for the kitchen, pulling him away from her belly.

            Brilliant move, thought David, maybe it won’t be so hard to convince him to let her eat him after all. Melanie fixed a bowl of cheerios, and sat at the table. Her bowl was large, filled with milk and cheerios, and had a spoon protruding out from the side. She placed both men on behind the bowl, and left a small wooden block next to the bowl.

            “So, what do you think of her? What do you think about Melanie?” David asked the previous night’s champion.
            “She’s incredible. I am very jealous of you, and your friendship with her.”
            “I know… But what you have is the second best thing. Me and her have been friends for a very long time, and it all boiled down into what you see now.” Melanie however, wasn’t part of the conversation, and dug out a huge spoonful of cereal, leaned forward, and chomped down on it. The sound was all encompassing, it was incredible. The sound of her powerful jaw moving her teeth together absolutely destroying everything that was in her mouth. They were like small buildings compared to the destructive force of her mouth.

            Both men were absentmindedly watching her eat, and she was concentrating on her food too much to notice them, at the rate she was devouring her food, it would be a while, as there was a ton there.

            “I know what you mean man, but I can’t possibly believe she will let me live. I mean, I know that’s what she said, but she obviously shrank us for a reason. I can’t even see her letting you live too, if she enjoys eating people so much.”
            “You have a point there, but I won’t worry about it until she tries to eat me. She’s so hot, and just damned sexy. If there is any better way to die, I’ve been living a lie. I for one want to be eaten by that beauty, and any sane person should agree with me. We all are going to die, but if we don’t die by her, how else are we gonna die? Death by being shot? Stabbed? Hit by a car? Or even worse, old age? I don’t wanna chance it; I’d rather live forever within her, than risk the chances.”
            “And you too, have a point. A once in a life time experience… And she is just so hot! I agree, it’s hard to not just jump in that bowl and let her eat me. But I must say, I would be scared to do it.”
            “Don’t be too scared, everything must come to an end eventually. Look, there’s even a wooden block over there to help you get in. I’m sure she would love you if you went and did that for her.”
            “I guess… But only if you promise to do so, I don’t want to die for no reason, even if it is by her.”
            “Sure! I’d love to; just watching her eat is incredible enough.”

            With that, Melanie had taken to their conversation; she wasn’t looking at them, but stirring her cereal slowly, and chewing equally slowly. She wasn’t expecting what happened next however. The man that was crowned champion yesterday, and guaranteed life, threw himself over the edge of the bowl and resurfaced almost crying. Melanie was taken aback and looked at him, David followed suit.

            “Holy! God that’s cold milk!” He said, as David joined him. The champion, because of his momentum, ended up near Melanie’s left side of the bowl, and David remained on the right.
            Melanie looked at them, and pushed her spoon across the bowl. “Well chaps, what are ya doing? Joining me for breakfast? Or joining my breakfast?”
            The champion looked triumphantly up at Melanie, and shouted his response, through chattering teeth, “The latter miss, I don’t believe there is any finer way to meet one’s maker, than by you.”
            Melanie smiled a smile that could melt glass. “Aw, how sweat. Thank you oh so very much. I promise to enjoy you as you will enjoy me.” And with that she dug her spoon into the cereal again, pulling out another massive bite, incredibly bigger than both the men combined. She ate that bite, chewed, and swallowed, trying to make a show out of it for the guy who was about to die.

            She aimed her spoon at the champion this time, and went right under him. He almost squeaked, as a wall of milk hit him, and he and a load of cheerios the size of his head, were lifted up. He felt the milky water seep out from the holes and the cereal harden upon him, but he didn’t want to move, in fact he was mesmerized by Melanie’s wondrous eyes. She was looking at him like a young girl does a Popsicle, with anticipation, hunger, and wonder.

            She began parting her lips as the spoon neared them, and she opened her mouth wide. She moved the spoon in, and the champion was in awe at the marvel he be held before him. Glistening bands of saliva lining her mouth, her powerful white teeth, and bits of food stuck to everywhere, milk dripping from the roof of her mouth, and her gaping throat far in the back.

            She dumped the load into her mouth, closed her lips and extracted the spoon, casting him in darkness. David however, was far below watching everything. He stared at Melanie’s mouth, wondering what she was going to do. And again to his surprise, Melanie began to chew, slowly at first, probably to protect her passenger. Just as she started chewing, a yell was heard from within her mouth. One bite, two bites… three bites, and a blood curdling scream erupted from her mouth. It was at this point, Melanie began to chew faster, until the crunching sounds drown out the screaming, and eventually, the screams were silent.

            Melanie swallowed long and hard, producing a huge gulping sound and look. David tread milk and just looked up at her. Melanie let out a breath, shook her head and let out a ‘phew’ sound. “Wow that was… Different.” She said to David.
            David for once was speechless… “You chewed him. To pieces?”

            “Yea… I ate him, like real food. Wow that was indeed different.”

            David couldn’t control his curiosity, “How’d it taste and umm… feel?”

            “I think two things. First, I liked the cereal more. And two, I miss the struggling within me. I don’t think I’m going to do that again.”

*  *  *

            Some time later the two of them were down in her room again. Melanie smiled down at David, pecked him on the lips and placed him on the bed. "You're looking awfully yummy today David," she said. "I'm afraid that you're going to go to my belly later."

            This was indeed welcome news to David who had been hoping to ask Melanie if she was still hungry for people. There were no tiny prisoners left so that would have left her with only one choice anyway. Barring of course, collecting more. "That sounds good to me!" shouted David.

            "I'm sure it does. I just have to go biking first. It would be no fun bouncing around my tummy while I hit the trails. You would probably upset my stomach with all the wiggling you do anyway. We can't have that. Just give me about an hour and I'll be back before you know it." She changed into running clothes and left.

            David tried to hide how disappointed he had been that she had not devoured him on the spot. He sat on the bed for what seemed like an hour. When he looked at the clock it turned out to be only five minutes.

            What to do? He couldn't read at this size, at least not very well, and there weren’t any materials already prepared for him anyway.  He set to striding around the bed, letting his mind wander. When he reached the edge an idea occurred to him. He could grab on to the edge of the bedclothes and slide to the floor. Maybe he had been watching too much Indiana Jones before he was shrunk but he figured he could do it. Grabbing on to the sheets, he swung his body out into open space and began to slide downwards.  

            The plan worked perfectly for about half the way down. Then his hand caught a snag in the cloth and the sheet was wrenched away from his hand. He fell the last half a foot to the carpet.  Picking himself up he realized how lucky he was to be so light. He remembered from a physics class that potential energy equaled mass times gravity squared. At least he was pretty sure that was it. Being lighter meant that gravity didn't pull as hard on him now. This was a good thing to because a fall the same proportional distance at his normal weight might have hurt him badly if he had not rolled with it correctly. The soft carpet had helped cushion him as well. Although all things considered, he wished he hadn’t of fallen, he would have felt better if he didn’t.