- Text Size +

             Foster, Lila and T did indeed realize that moving Melanie was out of the question. There was nothing for them to do but wait.

            T however was anxious. “We gotta do something. When she wakes up she’ll eat them!” He voiced their fears which made Foster angry.

            “Never speak your fears aloud, it’s more likely to come true,” Foster said.

            “It’ll be sure to come true if we sit here and do nothing,” argued T.

            “T’s right,” said Lila. “We must try to do something.”

            “I know. Why don’t we go distract her and get eaten ourselves? While she’s busy with us, Sandy and Jordan can escape,” said Foster with mock enthusiasm. 

            “If you want to leave our companions when they need us, fine! I don’t know about you two but I’m going to get closer to Melanie. Maybe one of their hands or legs is sticking out from under her and I can pull them out. Are you coming Lila?”

            Lila nodded. She looked more scared than ever but followed T as they ran towards the gigantic body looming before them. T and Lila arrived at Melanie’s side. “Sandy,” hissed T. There was no response. “Sandy?” he tried again.

            “Maybe I’ll have better luck trying to find Jordan,” suggested Lila. T nodded and proceeded to walk closer to Melanie’s side whispering for Sandy. Lila headed up towards Melanie’s chest. There was a bit more room to walk under her here and Lila cautiously did so. To her surprise she did find one half of the toothpick that they had intended to use to blind the poor girl with. “Jordan?” said Lila cautiously.

            No answer. She moved around, saying “Jordan,” as loud as she dared. After about three or four calls she decided to leave. If Melanie decided to move now she would trap Lila. She spoke the name “Jordan?’ one last time.

            “Hpoh!” said a voice.

            “Hello?” said Lila.

            “Gwiph!” Said the voice coming from under the sleeping girl.

            “Jordan?” called Lila.

            “Mmph humph!”

            “Oh my goodness Jordan, you’re under her!”

            “Mmph humph!”

            “And your voice is being muffled. I can’t really understand you!”

            “Dunh!”

            “I’ll try and get you out! See if you can wiggle loose from your end while I try to clear the way from here.”

            She pushed into the breast. It was soft but quite firm. Lila decided that she would need T to get Jordan to safety. She was just about to tell Jordan that she was going for help. Suddenly, the Earth moved. Lila was dragged several feet under the breast as Melanie shifted on the mattress.  Lila began to panic.

            She was afraid that she too was now trapped under the giantess but suddenly Melanie started to sit up. Her body lifted away from Lilly and Jordan as she inhaled deeply and began to wake up.

*  *  *

            Foster was sick of waiting! It might be suicide to walk up to a man eating giantess but it played havoc with his nerves to crouch behind a wrinkle of sheets on her bed alone, the ever-present Melanie the object of the horizon. Her face was turned in his direction. She looked so sweet and innocent to him. How could she be capable of such cruelty?

            She would surely eat his friends if she woke up. No, he had to help them. Besides, being caught with them would be better than being caught alone. If she did wake up then he would be forced to watch his friends being eaten. Then he would be truly alone. He was just about to jump over the wrinkled sheets when Melanie began to stir.

*  *  *

            T was walking around Melanie’s waist. He was utterly stymied. Perhaps his friend was under the other side of her stomach. To get there he would have to walk around her legs or her head. He decided on her head. That way he could check on Lila and see if she had made any progress. Suddenly, Melanie started to sit up. She yawned, stopped and looked down at two figures lying on the mattress below her. Lila and Jordan! T had to distract her.

            “Hey,” he shouted, waiving his hands. Melanie didn’t hear him. She shifted her position again. T saw with a moment’s satisfaction that Sandy was getting up from where he had lain all night. This feeling of relief was short lived however as Melanie rolled to the side.

            T had time to think, Darn that’s a nice butt, before being rolled over. Trapped under her bottom, T struggled in vain to free himself. He knew it would be impossible against the press of her body and the counter pressure of her mattress.

             Melanie sat up and looked confusedly at the two people beneath her. Hadn’t she eaten everyone already? What were more shrunken people doing here? And look, there was a third down towards my belly.

            She reached down to pick them up and then felt a tiny bit of struggling underneath her. She caught the three people first and then rolled off the source of the struggling. As she suspected, she found a forth-tiny man. He looked up and started running as soon as he was free.

            Reaching a hand for him, Melanie accidentally loosened her hold on the others. This allowed T to escape and he booked it for the edge of the bed. Melanie made a pouting face.

            “Yummy snacks in my bed for breakfast and they don’t want to stay.” She focused on Lila and Jordan in her left hand. “You two aren’t going anywhere though. Where did you come from? I thought I’d eaten everyone I shrank.”

            Lila and Jordan did nothing but scream. “Suite yourselves but if you’re not going to talk I’m going to eat you.” She placed them back-to-back. In a motion that was dizzying to both Jordan and Lila she shoved the two of them into her mouth.

            “Ahhhhh! Jordan help!” screamed Lila.

            “Lila? Where are you?!” yelled Jordan. The two frightened morsels started to claw towards each other but Melanie helped them towards her gullet instead. She found one struggling person, and by the feel of her she was the woman Lila. She was smaller and curvier. She gulped her down and then her tongue caressed the longer, wirier Jordan. T was able to hear her swallow Jordan; he turned to see a satisfied expression on her face.

            Before she opened her eyes, he threw himself over the edge of the bed and into the abyss. Flailing his arms and legs, and letting out an involuntary scream he plummeted to the ground. Melanie watched as he landed rather badly and rolled across the carpet some ways before staggering to his feet and hobbling towards bottom of her dresser.

            He could wait, she judged. She looked back around her. As she did so she felt Jordan enter her stomach. “Mmm. “

             Sandy was running as fast as he could over the sheets. Foster who was still hiding behind the wrinkle in the covers was encouraging him. “Come on man, don’t look back. Keep running. HURRY Sandy, she’s looking at you!” he screamed. Sandy did not look back. He kept running until he saw two pink fingers on either side of him.

            They suddenly came together; trapping him in between then he was hoisted in the air and turned to face his captor. She had a look of interest on her face. It was impossible to say if she looked pleased that he had wandered into her clutches, hungry at the prospect of a coming meal, or excited that she had caught him in their brief game of cat and mouse.

            Sandy knew with terrible clarity where he was going. He had sat there listening to her digest that poor guy, his ears pressed against her belly involuntarily. Her lips parted, revealing teeth and a pink tongue on the bottom of her mouth.

            Sandy realized what his destiny had been in life. His sole purpose for existence was to give this girl a fleeting pleasure as she swallowed him whole, like she did with all her victims. In one swift motion, she brought him into her mouth, opening wide to receive him. Then the roof of her mouth pressed down upon him while the tongue pushed him up.

            He was coated with saliva. Her tongue pushed his body towards her throat. He felt soft, warm flesh all around him. Suddenly, she swallowed and the loud noise corresponded with a rush of motion, directed downwards. Sandy was pushed screaming down Melanie’s gullet.

*  *  *

            Foster watched as Melanie held up the two distant figures that he knew to be Jordan and Lila. Pinching them between two fingers she tossed her hair and then popped them in. He distinctly heard her swallow and watched the bulge move down her neck. He refocused on another figure; Sandy sprinted towards him.

            He couldn’t help but think that Sandy was a fast runner, faster than he was by far, but that the giantess was faster. She had turned her head and noticed his progress across the bed. Foster didn’t quite get up but urged Sandy on in word and gesture. He thought himself safe from the giantess’s notice. Still he felt a horrible pang of sympathetic fear for Sandy as she leaned towards Sandy, supporting her gigantic body with one hand and reaching for him with the other.

            Her eyes were alight and her lips were that of one playing a game that they are sure they will win. Foster watched helpless as her fingers pinched Sandy and lifted his body, legs still moving like he was running, into the heavens. She brought him to her mouth and Foster had a ringside seat as her mouth opened wide enough to push in poor Sandy while he was still vertical.

            Then her mouth closed behind him and a moment later he heard her swallow and watched the tell tale bulge of her throat move down her neck. This was now impossible to miss since he was nearly directly under her now. He could of course have looked away but he found himself incapable. There was a sick beauty to it that was both unmistakable and irresistible.

            Foster vaguely remembered descriptions of the Roman gladiatorial arena having the same affect on spectators. Melanie didn’t pull away as Foster had expected her to do after dispatching his friend. Instead she lingered her gaze falling directly upon him. Like so many others before him, Foster was paralyzed with fear and longing when becoming the object of her attention. A delicate hand reached out and caught him up before he could start running.

            She sat up, bringing him to her lips. The perfect lips parted wide. He was inserted into her mouth, teeth were passing above and below him. Strands of saliva were parting about him he looked up and saw the glorious beauty and hideousness of her throat waiting for him.

            Suddenly her throat vibrated, his vision shook his head practically split open as Melanie burped loudly. He was retracted out of her mouth to gaze on the woman who had just ingested three of his friends.

*  *  *

            Melanie grabbed the man running from her and put him into her mouth in a stand-up position. Flattening him out by closing her mouth, she swallowed him whole. He tickled her as he went down. She could even vaguely hear his scream as he was pushed into her belly. There was a lot of commotion coming from her stomach right now. The two people she had already eaten were moving about a lot and she could distinctly feel their every gesture against her stomach.

             Hmm. People hadn’t felt this good since those three guys she had eaten for breakfast that she had put into her doll house. Why was that? Perhaps there was nothing else in her belly to inhibit their motions. Maybe that was it. She had noticed another man around here somewhere, waving the last bit of breakfast on as he had fled.

            Ah, there he was, hiding behind a bit of bedcover. She picked him up and began to insert him into her mouth. It occurred to Melanie at this point that these people might have seen David.

            They were his size. Perhaps they had come into contact. This reason and this reason alone saved Foster from sliding down her gullet to join the three people already well into the digestive process. She had to burp and didn’t pull the new guy out before she belched. “Excuse me,” said Melanie. “I think my appetite is making short work of those little guys in there. With nothing else in my stomach, they’ll probably digest pretty fast.”

            Foster didn’t know what to say to this so he remained silent. “I wonder why you are wandering around my bed this morning?” said Melanie. Foster again said nothing. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to. Maybe your friend will.” She reached down under the dresser to where T had thought he would be safe. Unfortunately her fingers found him and he was withdrawn from his alcove.

            “So, do either of you want to let me know what you were doing in my bed?” asked Melanie.  She got noting from the men. “Have either of you seen my friend David? He’s your size.” This got a reaction from both of them. They didn’t say anything but their expression’s changed. Foster became nervous and T became more confident. “You DO know where he is! Tell me please!” She said it more forcefully than someone normally does when one asks for a favor.  

            “Kill us and you’ll never find him!” taunted T. “We’ve got him hidden away. We won’t tell you unless you promise to restore us to our proper size.”

            Melanie considered this for a moment. “I’ll tell you what,” she said after she seemed to think it over. “Tell me where my friend is and I won’t cook you.”

            “Cook us?” parroted Foster nervously.

            “Sure. I’m getting pretty tired of all these raw meals. I could use you nice and hot off the frying pan. How about this, I’ll swallow whoever tells me where David is and I’ll cook the other one.”

            “DON’T tell her Foster!” yelled T.

Chapter End Notes:

Considering the massive amount of work I've recently begun putting into the fifth draft, here's the next piece of Draft 4! Do stay tuned for even more awesome announcements soon to come! :D
--TFK