- Text Size +

“Okay! Okay! I’ll spill it. Just don’t cook me!” screamed Foster.

            “Damn it Foster!” screamed T, his face red.

            “I don’t want to get cooked!” cried Foster. “I’ll tell, I’ll tell.” Melanie focused on him again, her eyebrows rose in interest. “He’s behind the bed under a pile of books tied up with some dental floss that we found. Lean down and I’ll show you.”

            Melanie did and with Foster’s help she soon discovered poor David. He tried to call out to her but he was still wearing the gag and could not overcome this vocal handicap. He was, however, unmistakably happy at seeing his friend again.

            Melanie smiled at T and T felt like his blood turned to water. She opened wide and popped him in.

            “What?” screamed Foster as he watched Melanie swallow. “You said you were going to cook the one who didn’t tell you.”

            “Oh that, I lied about that,” said Melanie with a laugh. “I like you guys alive when I eat ya’. Thanks for the info pal. I’m gonna enjoy you in my belly.”

            With that she opened her mouth again. Foster was hoisted up to her lips again and appreciated the beauty of the girl’s face one last time before looking into the dark mouth. She quickly set him upon her tongue. Foster watched as the mouth closed in sudden darkness and he was violently thrust over her throat and into her esophagus.

            It was far too violent an experience to happen within such a pretty girl, he thought as he plummeted towards her stomach. 

            Melanie picked up David and brought him to the bathroom. She cut his bonds with nail scissors and unbound his gag. David shook his hands and feet, which were all pins and needles.

            “Boy it’s a good thing that you put that spell on me,” said David. “You know, the one that makes me hard to hurt. I might have been killed with that knock on the head I got from when you accidentally kicked me. My hands might be black with loss of blood besides, after that floss they tied me up with. How many of them did you get?”

            “Five,” said Melanie, looking with concern down at her friend.

            “Good. That’s all of them. They were planning to put your eyes out. I found out about it and was running to tell you but they got me and tied me up so I couldn’t warn you. I was so… wh… worried.”

            David broke down in tears. Melanie’s heart melted. Poor David had been trying to help her and she had accidentally kicked him and caused most of this trouble.

            “Don’t worry David,” she smiled and kissed him. “It’s all right now. I’m right here and we’re both fine. Noting to be frightened about.” She held him to her cheek. “Shall I get you something to eat? I’m sure if you had some food you’d feel better.” Her smile was irresistible and David nodded glumly as he wiped the tears from his eyes. Together they set off for the kitchen, happy to be together again at last.

Chapter Six


 

            Melanie was so happy to have David back, and so was David. She held him tightly to her left breast the entire way up the stairs and into the kitchen, David all the while didn’t complain, in fact he was still in some slight pain from the binds and the kick he received, he was just happy to lay on her breast and hug it with all his being.

            Using a delicate combination of skill and agility, flexibility and sneaky motions, Melanie switched hands and was holding David in her left, still pressing him into her, and freeing her right hand (She was right handed after all). She hummed to David, and rubbed him gently, in an attempt to not only sooth him but sooth her spirit as well. She had almost lost the one thing she enjoyed more than her new past time; she almost lost the greatest thing she had at the moment. Such a loving little guys doesn’t come around so often, and she didn’t know what she would do if she lost him, especially forever.

            She quietly opened the refrigerator and peered inside, shielding her little companion from the cold, as she reached in for a jug, a half gallon of chocolate milk; which she placed on the counter. Then she reached in for some food, and upon finding nothing she wanted, she withdrew her arm, shutting the door.

            David knew Melanie was up to something, but he didn’t care, right now he couldn’t be happier, being pressed into the soft fabric covering an incredible piece of art and beauty that was Melanie. David lapsed into memory.

            Melanie however, wasn’t about to give up quite yet. She pulled out a giant tumbler glass and filled it to the top with chocolate milk, and replaced the milk upon the counter. She moved the glass over to the table and began searching once more for food she couldn’t decide upon.

*  *  *

            David was sitting on the floor in front of the telly, such as many young elementary students do when they first get out of school for the day. He was watching Yu-Gi-Oh, like always. But upon passing the title screen, he noticed he saw the episode the previous day.

            “What?! They played this yesterday! No fair!”

            Upset and temporarily devastated, he began flipping channels. He didn’t have cable, but he had a good number of channels, about sixty in total, or so he believed. So he cycled through them a few times, and found nothing of interest.

            Eventually, he resigned himself to watching the TV guide channel. He did this often, for it was what he considered, ‘The Last Possible Option’ and he watched it often indeed. One half hour from now, on a channel he didn’t watch often, was playing a movie.

            “Oh I love movies!” He said, so he read further. Even though he was a very young person, his intelligence had always been incredibly advanced for a young boy. His expression became googly eyed.

            Being taken aback he looked again, it was one of his favourite shows! Honey we Shrank Ourselves! He really liked that movie, he didn’t know why, but he rather enjoyed it so very much. The movie wasn’t for a while, however, so he ran into his room, and played with his little green army men for the next half hour, being completely lost in the ‘Battle of the Bed’. Which included ‘The Great Green Army’ allied with ‘The Grey Army’ versus ‘The Evil Tan Army’ in an all out war to control the front bed post, the first stepping stone in complete and total room conquest.

            The Grey army was laying out a suppression fire using their heavy machine gunners, and mortar launchers, when all of a sudden a massive explosion took out the entire front line of gunners. The Tan army had pulled out one of their unstoppable unique Tan Tanks, and was advancing right in front of a large battalion of infantrymen.

            The Grey army was severely out gunned, as the tank approached, two gunners were taken out, and troops started retreating behind blanket trenches. Eventually, the Tan army was halted, but was laying a heavy fire upon them including artillery and tank shells. The Grey army seemed doomed. One of their radiomen was trying to contact the Green Army, who was being held back by the Tan Army on the southern front underneath the bed. Fortunately for the Green Army however, they controlled the only helipad in the room, the Tele-Stand, and four plastic apache helicopters, armed with one inch rockets, all lifted off towards the bed together.

            Upon getting there, they were met with bazooka fire and all sorts of guns, but the helicopters simply flew over, dropped their little plastic grenades and fired their missiles at prime targets. Among a glorious explosion, one of the copters went down, but two landed safely behind enemy lines. This successfully cut off the Tan advance, and routed them completely, rendering their army weakened. It also destroyed one of their tanks, completely flipped over taking out a small group of infantry as well.

            Entrenching themselves by digging up the bed blanket, they were determined to hold their spot. But what they didn’t expect was a massive Green T-Rex out of nowhere, which came in and began storming the place up. All bullets fired upon the T-Rex, and after taking out one mortar launcher, fell upon the entire Tan entrenchment, and the ‘Battle of the Bed’ was over.

            “Oh crap! I forgot!” David was so enthralled in the ‘Battle of the Bed’ that he wasn’t watching the time! The movie had started! He raced for the door and tripped on a tank, slamming his head into the wall and rolling over dazed and confused. “Oy…”

            Working his way to his feet, he stealthy worked his way through Tan controlled munitions depots and war factories, and stepped over a communication relay, and left the room. It was a fun, ongoing battle that he really enjoyed, as anyone can tell, going through the room is like stepping into a real battlefield, tanks, infantry, bunkers, entrenchments, sandbags, helicopters, jets, mortars, trees, small burn patches, and what appears to be hundreds of dead soldiers littering the place between the three bases.

            David reached the TV and promptly sat directly under the Tele, and looked up into the best scene of the movie. Known only to David as, the bubble scene. He found it very fun, the idea about floating in a bubble. He saw an absolutely gigantic girl walk by in a skirt, causing the bubble to float around downwards, then a vent… Whoosh! Oh no, here she comes again! Whoosh again! David loved it, the whooshing, and he didn’t know this at the time, but the girl too.

            Right after the pop, was his most favourite part. He never quite understood why, but he loved the idea. Seeing those girls eating all around the camera, the point of view was awesome and unique to David. Never seen before this movie, it was incredible.

*  *  *

            Melanie completed her meal which consisted of a glass of milk and a breakfast burrito. She situated herself until she was comfy, pulled her food up to her and slowly pulled David off from her, who looked up at her and waved. She smiled sweetly and licked him lightly as to replace a kiss, which David very much enjoyed.

            Melanie held David in her open palm in front of her, over her food, as she rested her head on her other hand, and looked at David. “So David, how do you feel?”

            David looked into her huge green eyes and saw so much compassion it was almost overwhelming. “I certainly feel so much better now that I’m back with you and far above those thugs.”

            Melanie giggled at this, and moved David down towards her breasts, “Yea, I am too. You’ll never have to see them again, but you might hear and feel them once more if you want.”

            David didn’t object, and Melanie pulled up her shirt and unveiled her strong stomach, which she pressed David into, and he enjoyed it thoroughly; listening to the sounds of the last ditch efforts of the desperate people within her stomach, and the apparent struggle going on inside from her stomach between what seemed to be a traitor. David enjoyed it, and so did Melanie, who sighed at last, and decided to pull David from her belly and place him onto her plate.

Chapter End Notes:

Weare currently 41.1% of the way through editing this book in its entirety. Please send us an email or comment on here if you have any interest in it! More information will come later, we promise!
--TFK