- Text Size +

was afraid. A thousand things could go wrong from this point. If she pushed him between her teeth, if she rubbed him with the brush too hard, if she accidentally bumped the back of her mouth and swallowed. All these things could happen, and he would vanish down her throat, with no one ever knowing what had become of him. And that knowledge turned him on as he felt bubbles mix in with the spit, the toothpaste becoming frothy as it was rubbed against Melanie’s beautiful teeth.

            Then he could suddenly see again, and looking toward the light he saw it flowing in between her teeth, which were held tightly closed as a shadow passed over the glowing lines of light. She was still laughing as her teeth opened up, and he got to see the toothbrush again, the head of it coated with white from her toothpaste, and then it was inside with him, roughly rubbing around the huge molars, the scraping sound deafeningly loud, forcing him to cover his ears as it was all around him, moving about his tiny world.

            "Melanie!" he shouted in pain, and the brushing suddenly stopped, the brush freezing where it was. She withdrew it quickly, running it under the water a second time to clean it off, and then he heard something like a waterfall striking stone, before the sound of falling liquid cut off completely. Looking forward again, he saw her lips close around a cup, and when everything was almost completely dark, he felt a flash flood carry him off his feet, water pulling him back toward her open throat, before he was roughly jerked to the side, slamming into her teeth.

            He couldn’t even scream now. His lungs were burning from lack of air, and all he could do was ineffectually pound against her molars. God it was such a turn on. All these sensations rushing at him, the cool water quickly warming as her body heat filtered into it, surrounding him with warmth, and he loved it. He wondered why he would get such a turn on from this, but then forgot all about his question as the water suddenly shot forward, and drained as she spit into the sink, keeping him in her mouth by holding her teeth closed.

            When he could breathe again he took deep gulps of warm air, swallowing loads of saliva as the mouth tilted back again, the tongue holding him in the front of her mouth, he breath washing over him, causing the gasps to be full of air that had been within her. The sweet scents of her internals filled his nose before she leaned forward again, and her teeth opening below him and allowing him to drop out of her mouth, landing with a wet splat on her flat palm.

            "David? David, are you okay?" she asked, the concern in her voice obvious. For some reason, as he lay there coughing out some of her spit and the water and toothpaste her concern for him, a tiny bug in her hand, struck a chord deep inside him, and David found himself laughing hysterically, unable to contain himself. This sound maybe Melanie even more concerned, and with her pinky she smacked him across the side of his face as lightly as she could, knocking him onto his back and making him rub the spot she had struck.

            "David!" she cried to him, and he laid there for a long moment, still as a nail on her palm, collecting the thoughts in his head around the stars that filled his mind. It was a full minute before he groaned rolling over onto his back and sitting up, massaging his sore cheek.

            "I’m okay Mel, I’m okay," he assured her, coughing a bit more, and then smiling up at her as well as he could, which got a nervous chuckle from her as she moved a stray hair out of her face.

            "David, don’t you scare me like that. I thought I’d really hurt you," she said, breathing out a sigh of relief. She lightly set David down on the bathroom counter, and then, reaching over, she tore off a sheet of toilet paper, placing it beside him. Quick to get dry, David tore off a few pieces of it, rubbing himself down with the course, fibrous material, actually able to feel as it pulled the water off his body, until finally he was dry of spit, water, and toothpaste.

            "Well, that was quite an exciting first morning. What’s say we go out and get some breakfast now? I bet you’re just dying to see and hear me swallow down some nice food, and eventually living people, and then let you listen to my belly as it digests it all," she teased him, and again her belly let out a growl, protesting its empty state. David chuckled, and then found that he himself was quite hungry.

            "Alright well, let’s go find somewhere to eat," he told her, and she held her hand down for him to get on. Smiling he did just that, pulling himself up onto her palm. The last thing he saw as she lifted him up was her smile, before her fingers curled up around him, and he was cast into darkness again.

*  *  *

            With David fast asleep, and Melanie not ready to venture outside just yet, she decided to cook up some food for them both. She raised her hand with David inside and placed him inside her shirt pocket. She patted it as David grew accustomed to his new location in his sleep.

            “What to cook…” She stood there, her right hand on the counter and her left hand at her hip. Melanie had always been a good cook, but she was always second guessing herself. She decided in a heap of brilliance, to start cooking some eggs and bacon, something she would sing about a lot in her randomness.

            Being extra careful she grabbed two pans, and placed them on the stove. She went to the fridge and took out a tub of butter, the carton of eggs, a carton of milk, and a bag of bacon. Balancing everything carefully against her stomach and moving quietly as to not wake David, she closed the fridge and placed everything on the counter.

            She began preparing her breakfast. Taking out five eggs from the carton, and about six strips of bacon from the bag, she began to place things around. She took out some butter on a knife she had grabbed, and put the butter in the correct pans. She then turned the stove on, and waited. She pulled up a chair and decided to sit, without making a sound.

            Melanie decided since David was crashed out in her pocket, she would finish preparing the meal then wake him when it was ready. Since she possibly couldn’t eat everything she was making, she was going to request his help in partial. Although, thinking about his tiny size compared to the massive size of her made her think a bit.

            A popping sound brought her out of her mind, and back to the stove. She stood up and began to finish the cooking process. Turning the stove off, and removing the pans, she placed out a single glass plate. She put the knife in the sink, and dished out the contents of the pans onto her plate, which created a mountain of eggs, and a sea of bacon. She placed the dishes into the sink and began washing them. The sound of running water began to pang on David’s ears, and began to rouse him.

            She quickly finished, as David woke. Grabbing her plate, and a fork, she placed them on the table. It took a few minutes for David to fully awaken and to comprehend just where he was. Melanie took this time to her advantage, and pulled out a very tall glass and filled it with orange juice from the fridge. Upon putting away the juice, and sitting at the table, David was finished with his routine, and looked up at Melanie.

            “Hiya,” She spoke, “Have a good nap?” Melanie’s voice came booming through her lips with extreme power.

            “Umm, sure… What have you been up to?” David Replied.

            “Oh, nothing much,” Melanie said rolling her eyes and smiling down at David. She brought her fingers down into the pocket. David lifted his arms as Melanie wrapped her fingers around him. “Just making some breakfast for us before we go out to play.”

            “Sounds like fun, what did you ma…” David’s sentence was cut off as Melanie’s hand pulls him from her pocket, and he gets a full view of the table. A massive mountain of eggs about three times taller than he, and a field of bacon line her plate. An awe inspiring sight, for such a girl.

            “Just some eggs and some bacon for us to share. Obviously since I can eat a whole lot more than you, we will just share a plate.” She said with a giggle as she set David on the edge of her plate, nearest to her body.

            David just looks around as her hand leaves his sight, and he takes in the fullness of the location. He decides to sit down. “Oh,” Melanie said, “I almost forgot, here…” Melanie hands David a broken toothpick, and then lays the rest of the pieces beside him. “So you don’t have to get so dirty,” She smiled.

            “Thanks.” David said looking up and returning the smile. The he uses his new utensils to pick at the mountain cliff beside him and cut apart the pieces he had gotten.

            Seeing her pet now working at his food, Melanie grabbed her fork and looked at the plate. She decided to herself, its best to start eating away and work her way across the place. And that is what she did, digging her fork into the side of eggs, and tearing away a huge portion of it.

            David continued to eat his eggs, as Melanie started on hers. He watched absent mindedly as she used her fork to dig a massive crater into the side of eggs on the opposite side of him. He then turned more attention to her watching as she brought the utensil up to her mouth.

            Melanie wasn’t paying any attention to him, and she just opened her mouth wide enough to accept the food, and plunged the fork into her mouth. She pulled it out past her lips, and brought it back down to the plate, as she started chewing. Her jaw working through the shipment of food, her teeth searing through it, and her molars crushing it beyond recognition. All the while, her tongue would move the mass around her mouth.

            After about five seconds of chewing, she swallowed. David watches in awe as all that food that had been so much larger than him passes through her throat and into her body. David goes about finishing his as a repetition of Melanie’s eating happens again and again. She digs out a huge chunk of eggs, brings it into her mouth, chews it and swallows, then repeats. Eventually after a long while, David is done and lying down on the plate, as Melanie finish of her last bit of bacon. She swallows the last bit of crunchy bacon and goes for her drink.

            “Hey David, are you thirsty?” Melanie asks David.

            “Yeeeaa,” David says kinda weird like. Melanie gets a grin from this, and picks David up with her fingers, bringing him to her drink. She lowers him into it and allows him to slip off her hand. David was never a good swimmer, but he found the orange juice helped him float. He took in a few swallows as Melanie picked up the glass. Startling him suddenly, she speaks again.

            “Go ahead and take your drink, I’m going to finish off the glass. Don’t worry, I will keep you safe.” She said as she brings up the glass to her lips, and begins to tilt it slowly. David almost panics, but remembers that he can trust Melanie with his life, and so he does. Although, he would like to stay out of her mouth for as long as possibly to reduce the amount of risk for him.

            The liquid in the glass began to drain into her mouth, flowing past her lips. David could see all the way back into her mouth due to the light diffracting through the glass of the cup. A loud boom reverberated through the juice, followed by another, then another. Until they were continuous, she was gulping, and was gulping fast. With each swallow, she tilted the glass a bit more, and tilted her head a bit too. David was now swimming a torrent of juice he couldn’t fight. It took most of his strength to just stay above the juicy waters.

            Eventually, he was beginning to notice a shadow, and saw above him the lip of Melanie. Quickly after that he felt himself pass into her mouth, with the very last bit of the juice. The glass disappears as he drains into her mouth. She closes her lips, making everything much darker. But David’s eyes adjust to the darkness very quickly, allowing him to see in a small bit. Melanie is completely still, and David looks about. He slowly makes out the shapes of her teeth all around him, and the roof of her mouth. The juice is about half way up her mouth, covering the bottom of her teeth, and lapping against the top teeth.

            David knows Melanie must have felt him, for she was not moving an inch. Then suddenly a massive monster broke the surface of the liquid, her tongue. With incredible speed and majesty, it reached into the air and came slamming down, pushing David underneath it. He instinctively took in a breath as he saw it coming. When he felt the tongue above him, and the floor of her mouth beneath him, he heard the loudest noise he had ever heard, she had swallowed, sending vibrations all through him. Almost instantly, the liquid was gone from around him, and her tongue moved with such speed as to fling him into the air and onto its surface.

            David took in a breath, and stared at the roof of her mouth. "What a rush." Spoke he as he lay there, almost as if he was stoned beyond comprehension.

*  *  *

            Melanie finished up the drink, noticing David slide into her mouth. With that, she stopped swallowing, removed the glass, and decided to wait a moment. Then on a whim, she decided to drain her mouth as it was getting hard to keep still. She drove David into a safe place under her tongue as she swallowed, then brought him to its surface. She was enjoying that feeling a whole lot. She decided though, she would clean up as David sat in her mouth. It didn’t take her long however, putting her plate into the sink, she snuck into the bathroom and opened her mouth in front of the mirror.

            She stuck her tongue out, and plucked David off from it. She closed her mouth and settled herself. Looking at David, she smiled and spoke, “Have fun little guy?”

            David was still speechless, but eventually found his voice, “That was....” And he motioned with his whole body as he swayed backwards with open eyes.

            “Yes, I can agree with you on that. I had no idea being a giantess would be so much fun!”

            With that she grabbed a sheet of toilet paper, and gave it to David. While he was drying himself off again, she took him back downstairs to her room so she could get changed. She put her hand down on the bed and walked to her closet. David, having finished draying himself off, commenced to create a little pillow of the remains of the sheet, and watch Melanie work. She took out a shirt from the closet; it was one of her favourites of course.

            After grabbing on the materials she wanted to wear for the day, she took them in arm and stepped into another room. After about a few minutes, she steps back in, dressed and ready for the day. She has socks, jeans, and a T-shirt, and shoes.

            “Ready to go out?” David was still sapped. But he absent mindedly nodded his head in a yes fashion, as she reached over and grabbed him with her two fingers. Upon standing up, she used her free hand to open her pocket, and deposited David in her left pocket. When she let go of the side, it pulled back to its starting position, pressing David into her jeans. He was in the pocket up to his waist, and he couldn’t get out even if he tried. He looked up and couldn’t really see Melanie face. She looked over to her side until she could see David, and spoke once more, “Alright, I’m ready, let’s go.” She spoke smiled and began to walk.

            Each step she took moved him about as he was attached to her hip. Her long strides quickly took them outside. Where she was going, David did not know. But he couldn’t wait to find out.

*  *  *

            Melanie took them to a car, at which time she proceeds to open the door, and reach over to David. Only just getting used to his comfy environment, he finds himself being taken out of the pocket by Melanie's powerful fingers. She holds David close to her stomach right above her navel, pressing him into it. David feels her soft flesh and warmth, and can’t say it isn’t a great place to be. The noise coming from within her belly is intense with the sound of rapidly digesting food. How good it felt to be so near to something so beautiful and sexy.

            While holding David close to her, Melanie ducked down and got into the vehicle. The end result was David was almost in her lap. Melanie then took David up onto the dash board, and let him stand upon it.

            "There we go, I think you might like it better up there. Besides, I gotta drive." She speaks to him, with a sinister grin.

            "Alright, where are we going Melanie?" David asks.

            "That is a secret for now. But just to let you know, we are going somewhere there are always people, and somewhere I will love to have fun at." Melanie chuckles at that last comment. Then proceeds to pull the door shut. After which, she reached over to her right, and pulled out a packet of gum from between the two front seats. It was Cinnamon Icebreakers, and she began to unwrap it, not taking her eyes off David for a second.

            David was captivated by her action. When she finished she leaned forward slightly and began to tease David with her mouth. She opened it wide and moved her tongue about, distributing a large amount of saliva all over her teeth. She then slowly brought the stick of gum to her lips, and inserted it with careful precision. Taking a bite out of it half way, then drawing the rest into her mouth. Each of her movements was as if she were doing them in slow motion, which she was, just to tease David.

            Melanie began to gnaw on her gum. Moving it around her mouth with her huge slimy tongue, and masticating it completely with her teeth. Creating some awesome sounds, as her saliva smacked around with her teeth and the gum. She had at first started chewing slowly, but then sped up as it began to mush in her mouth. Until it was a complete mush, and stretched from top tooth to bottom tooth, which was when she started to chew at normal pace.