- Text Size +

            Melanie put down the glass and belched loudly. Within her stomach it was something like a sonic boom. Both men, who were still quite alive, covered their ears and the entire contains of the stomach shook.

            “Oh that was good.” Melanie said firmly. A moment later her belly growled again. “Take it easy in there you two,” she patted her exposed stomach and then surveyed the people before her. They were running.

            She moved quickly, gathering two that had managed to get to the far side of the bed and two more who were trying to climb down the sheets. David had successfully delayed one man in running. Good for him!  She grabbed the guy David was grappling with and stuck him in the now empty glass jar and placed him in gently. It wouldn’t do to have him hurt himself before she gobbled him up would it?

            “Oh!” She jumped. “I can feel them in my stomach! I can feel them moving! Its delicious!” she said with effect as she slowly moved her belly side to side. All eyes were on the stomach in which two men lived in excruciating agony.  Before the tiny people could scurry away once more she grabbed the black man and tossed him into her mouth.   

            “Uugh. Delicious,” she proclaimed as she visibly tossed the man about in her mouth. She didn’t do this for long however. The movements in her belly and mouth were made an addictive carnal hunger arise from within her. Rather than fight the urge to eat the man she gave up playing with the poor guy. Melanie swallowed her third man in under a minute.    

            His girlfriend had been screaming all the while, yelling, threatening, begging Melanie to let him live. When she swallowed however, the woman let out a shriek and, grabbing onto Harry, who happened to be closer to her than anyone everyone else, and began sobbing into his chest. “He’s dead! He’s dead! She killed him” the woman wailed.  

            Harry knew that her boyfriend was far from dead although he would soon be. He did not however communicate this to the distraught female.   Melanie was now caressing her belly. Then suddenly she stopped and looked at all of them intently. David realized that she was sizing up who was going to be next. God this was incredible to witness. Did he ever tell the right girl about giantess vore.  

            The woman who had been comforted by Harry stopped crying and looked directly up at Melanie. “Take me in place of my boyfriend,” she said, emotionless. 

            “What?” said Melanie. 

            “Take me in place of my boyfriend,” she insisted. “Let him live and eat me up. I know he is still alive in there. Stick your finger down that awful throat of yours and bring him up. Then gobble me up if you must.” Her tone was emotionless despite the determination in her face.

            “Oh honey, I’m sorry. There is no him or you, only first and second. You’re second.” Melanie reached for the woman faster than anyone thought possible. She reached over and let the woman drop into the empty glass with Adam. Now the woman truly began to cry and, turning her face away from the giantess she wrapped her arms around the stranger in the glass with her and waited for the end. Adam tried to reassure her by holding her but he knew it was only a matter of time.   

            Melanie grabbed Harry and David up one in each hand. Ben was still standing on the bed watching them.   

            “David you are going to love this!” she promised. She tossed David into her mouth but did not swallow. Nevertheless David was terrified.

            “Melanie, don’t eat me!” he yelled. They were friends and he knew that Melanie would not consciously hurt him but what if she lost control?    

            Melanie was reaching out for Ben who had tried a last desperate attempt to escape. He did not come close to making it out of Melanie’s long arm reach. Her hand curled around him and brought him close to her face where she scrutinized his form. There he got a last look at the woman who was to eat him. She opened her mouth wide.

            To Ben’s perplexity, he observed the man she had called David lying on Melanie’s back teeth. He had gotten the impression that Melanie was friends with David. Ben didn’t dwell on the subject long as he was brought to the mouth and past those ruby lips. Her incisors gleamed as he was brought into the pink cathedral of death. Melanie’s tongue came up to meet him curling him so he slid downwards towards that part of her mouth that was in shadows. It was where he knew the entrance to her throat to be.  

            The finger and thumb that were the only two things preventing him from sliding to his death now released him. Predictably, he careened down the tongue that was slicker than ice but much warmer and wetter. The mouth closed somewhat but it slowed his decent and prevented him from sliding over the edge of the tongue. He found himself next to David where he tried to push/ pull him towards the entrance to what seemed to be the gates of hell itself.  The two of them were constantly being pushed together and pulled apart by the manipulations of Melanie’s tongue.

            Harry watched from outside as her tongue was visibly moving in her mouth. Occasionally, he would hear his friend shouts or curses emanating from those semi-closed glistening red lips.  Melanie for her part was letting the two men fight it out in her mouth. She had been keeping track of which struggling figure was David. She did not want to swallow the wrong person. If she ate her best friend she would never forgive herself, so she was careful. She found it difficult to resist the urge to swallow them both at once with their wiggling, David’s cries for help and the other man’s swears echoing in her ears. The men in her belly only exacerbated the carnal urge to swallow by their intoxicating movements.  

            David pushed the man away from him again but he refused to let go. Both figures slid onto the tongue and towards the gullet. Their struggles increased, Ben was closer to the tongue than David but was holding onto David’s slime soaked shirt with inhumane rage. 

            The cloth tore and a kick from David was all that was needed to send him to his friend’s stomach. But it didn’t work. Melanie, who was unprepared to swallow, choked somewhat and the result was Ben was propelled back into the middle of the mouth along with a fair amount of saliva and mucus. Ben grabbed David’s leg but the mucus on his hands didn’t allow him to hold on. David kicked again and crawled toward the teeth. 

            Melanie helped him along with a flick of her tongue sent David onto her teeth. Then as David looked back, he saw the tongue press upwards and the throat open. Ben’s slime covered body shot off the tongue as it pressed against the roof of the mouth. He screamed as he slid over the entrance to the throat. There was more mucus there that further impeded his chances of grabbing a potential handhold. 

            He heard the explosive ‘gulp’ as Melanie swallowed, her throat forcing Ben downwards and closing tight afterwards and cutting off his scream. The man with whom he had been grappling only a moment ago was now on his way to be digested in Melanie’s belly.     

            Melanie spat the body out of her mouth and was relieved to see that it was indeed David that slowly got up and began trying to clear the saliva away from his face.   “Felt like you had quite the fight in there.” said Melanie when David had regained some of his senses and stopped trembling due to the excess adrenaline in his system. Melanie placed a hand towel before David who began to use it to clean himself off. He was still sticky and several bad cuts he had sustained from Melanie’s teeth burned from having the saliva in them. 

            Melanie belched loudly. “I wonder how that felt for that poor little guy in my belly?” she said smiling. She looked at Harry in her left hand. “And you’re about to find out what it feels like,” she told him She opened her mouth just wide enough to slip poor Harry in between her teeth and then she swallowed the man whole.   

            “Didn’t play with him much,” gasped David. “Well after that dance you did on my taste buds I don’t have to,” she told him. “I still can taste you and your friend on my tongue. “Except he’s being digested and I’m not.”

            “Exactly. Besides, we have our two friends in the glass over here. She turned to where the two tiny figures in her cup awaited their end. “Well, I think that by now your boyfriend is dead. Sorry about not getting to you sooner but David and I were having fun. Anyway, either of you want to go first?”  

            Adam raised his hand. “I do.” It was an honorable thing to do. He could let the poor girl crying next to him live a bit longer. Besides, he always had a fantasy of being eaten by a giantess. Now that it was actually happening, it seemed much less appealing. However he stood up and prepared to take it like a man. Die with honor, he told himself.   

            Melanie smiled down at him but she had already changed her mind. She took the glass and held it to her lips, then turning so David could watch; she tilted the glass upwards until the two people within slid down the side and disappeared into her mouth. Placing the glass aside, she took a deep breath and swallowed hard. The swallowing motion was audible to David. As she swallowed he watched a large bulge being pushed downwards in her throat.   “Delicious.”

            She picked up David and held him to her stomach. He heard the gurgle of digesting food from within and could only imagine what it was like for the people who were very much alive within. One of them, he thought to himself, he had just been fighting. He pressed his ear to her belly and then her herd it; faint cries. Screams for help and shouts of agony could be heard. Her belly gurgled again; more loudly this time and a collective shout of agony came from within. 

            “I can hear them, Melanie!” he shouted to her. “They’re screaming! Geez, it must be awful in your belly.”

            “Lucky for you you’ll never have to find out.” said Melanie with a smile. She had been rummaging around in a drawer for a moment and finally found what she had been searching for; a stethoscope. She placed the phones in her ears and the round end to her belly. David watched her face as it changed from emotionless to an expression of excitement and power in just a few seconds.   “They are screaming,” she confirmed.    

            David, who still had an ear against her stomach, smiled too. Melanie let David place an ear piece up to his ear where he could hear the screams somewhat more acutely. 

            Holding the stethoscope to her belly she heard a few more shouts and moans of agony before she finally lay down on the bed, placing David on her stomach. Together, they enjoyed the last screams of Melanie’s meal.   

            Melanie tossed the stethoscope aside and let out a sigh. “That was the most fun I’ve ever had,” she announced. David was still listening to the sounds of her belly’s rapid digestion her meal below him. He did not answer right away but when he did he spoke quietly. 

            “Melanie?”

            “Yeah?”

            “When I was wrestling in your mouth, did you want to swallow me?”

            “Actually yes. Don’t worry my little friend. I have enough willpower to control myself when it comes to you. If I didn’t, you would be inside with the others by now.”   

            There was a long pause.

            “How long do you think they lived in there?”

            “Not long enough to keep me happy,” Melanie replied. “You can’t have any idea what a turn on it is to have people alive and screaming inside you as you digest them. It still seems weird. There are so many people inside me right now. I ended their lives to feed myself and entertain us. I feel horrible saying this but I want to do it again. Do you think you’re up for that my little friend?”

            “Are you kidding? I could do this every day.”

            “We will, my friend. We will.”

*  *  *

                After Melanie’s first feeding, she had laid on her bed and placed David just above her navel and just rested. David was listening to Melanie’s stomach finish digestion as they continued talking about random things.
                       David speaks up, and asks: "Hey Melanie, when I shrunk, I remember being in a bit of pain. How come those other people didn’t seem to experience that sort of pain that I did?"
                     "Well, when I shrunk you David, I didn’t just shrink you. I also worked extra hard to give you some more protections and other spells that should help you stay alive. You can thank me later, but you can see in the dark now, have a better hearing, and can speak louder. Most of the other people I shrink won’t get the same abilities. Also, you are much more resistant to pain and being hurt than a normal person, so you are just about invincible. However, when I eat someone else, I actually want to eat them, so they eventually get digested in my stomach. You won’t incase I swallow you. I hope that helps?"

                David started pondering about that, and what he had just heard. It gave him some ideas on what he could do at a later time. Being unable to get hurt opens a lot of doors for him, which could be really exciting. "Yes, thanks Melanie."

                It wasn’t long after they started talking that Melanie yawned and apparently fell asleep. David didn’t notice because he can’t see Melanie’s face, but he felt what he thought was sleep come over her.

                David was still lying on his giant friend’s stomach, staring up at the ceiling, when he got an idea. Compelled by this new idea, he sat up and surveyed the new landscape. In front of him was Melanie’s lower region, her belly button, followed by the slight rise and change from skin to denim, and her legs. To his sides were slopes and then drops, followed a single arm to his right.

                Standing up not, David turns around to face the other direction. Starting from his position was the upper part of her abdomen, then a subtle line where her rib cage was, then the steep slope of shirt that covered her breast. Which he measured, was about the same height as him.

                Thinking for a minute, David decided to go up to Melanie’s neck so he could sleep there. He thought, “It would be softer, and she would see me sooner when she wakes.” Yet another few thoughts crept to his mind.

                It was decided, he was going to walk up Melanie’s body and rest against her chest. But he wouldn’t be able to walk around her breast, because by doing that he would fall off her body. Going between was out of the question, because there was no valley between them. And going under, was out of the question too because the shirt’s material was too tight against her skin.

                With that, David began walking. It didn’t take him long at all to cross from skin to fabric, and took him even less time to reach the wall. With a sigh, he stretched and took hold of her shirt material, and began hoisting himself up. It was quite difficult, because the material didn’t give too much slack, and her breasts are very soft yet firm. It wasn’t too incredibly long until he reached the top, and pulled himself onto the top.

                Stopping to survey her beauty, David looked away from her head, and could see her entire body, right arm and all. Her legs seemed to be so incredibly long it seemed crazy. Her shapely hips and tight jeans made her look all the better. Finally getting his fill of this wondrous sight, he turned around and looked up at Melanie’s face. She was incredible. So beautiful and innocent looking, her large red lips rested together, glistening slightly in the light. Her facial structure was intense. And all was framed by strong long hair.

                Sitting down and pushing himself off the top of her breast, David slid down their bridge until coming to a halt on her chest. Stretching out, this seemed to be the best place to rest. For she was breathing quite deeply, moving everything up and down rather slowly, but rhythmically. Her chest made a very comfortable bed, with sheet and pillows. Listening to her breathing, David began to drift through his thoughts.

                Melanie was known to take at least one or two naps per day, normally no longer than an hour at a time. And since she just expended a lot of energy she would probably be out for a while. Melanie never told him if she moved around while she slept, so David believed she doesn’t. Yet that thought still crossed his mind. He had told her once that she could have been a model, yet she only just laughed at that.

                 David began to wonder what she would be having for a lunch or dinner. Surly people are a nice meal for her, but she would need more, a lot more. With that thought, David fell asleep,

Chapter Two 


 

            David stayed on Melanie’s chest for a long time. Finally she awoke and sat up. The result was that David tumbled down her cleavage and landed on her belly. It was a somewhat harder landing then David would have liked, there was a fair amount of abdominal muscle there, but it was better than nothing.