- Text Size +

            “I cast a spell so we can hear what he says in there too.”

            “Troy, what was it like being swallowed?”

            “What does it look like in there?”

          “How do you feel?” They all had a thousand questions for him.

            “Troy can’t hear you guys. He can only hear me. You’ll have to tell me what you want to ask him and then we can all listen to what he says. But first, I want Troy to get to the side of my belly and try to climb out.

            “You got it,” said Troy.

            Melanie’s expression changed to one of pleasure as she felt the wiggling in her belly that she knew marked the place where a tiny man struggled inside her.

            “Troy, what’s it like?” asked David. Melanie relayed the question.

            “It’s amazing. I’m in Melanie’s belly.” They all asked questions of Troy for a long time.

             It was arousing for all to think of Larry, whom Melanie had eaten not all that long ago. Melanie looked particularly pleased with her new meal.

            “Well I think that should be all we do tonight,” said Melanie. She picked the boys up off her belly and carried them to a doll house. There she placed them in doll beds.

            “Goodnight my little snacks. Eat you tomorrow,” she told them as she tucked them in. Most would have difficulty sleeping due to anticipation. Melanie carried her dear David to bed with her and placed him on her warm belly. He was slowly lulled to sleep by her breathing.

            “Ahh!” the scream shattered David’s dream and brought him back to reality.

            “Uh oh,” said Melanie.

            “What was it?” stammered David.

            “Troy,” said Melanie. “Those protections only last for so long. Guess his must have finally worn off, he’s being digested now. Go back to sleep David. Nothing to worry about.” She wiggled her own belly under David and gave him a hungry smile.

            “Just be happy you’re not in there right now.”

            David reclined to his sleeping position, listening to Melanie’s stomach growls. He couldn’t imagine a better fate but he felt bad that Troy was made to suffer. At least this time, her victim had volunteered.

            The morning came bright and early. The occupants of the doll house had all finally managed to drop off to sleep, despite the fact that it seemed they never would get a wink of sleep last night.

            “Good morning boys,” said Melanie. Mark, Trevor and Charles looked out of their windows. Each boy had been placed on a different floor of the large doll house and the looked rather funny with a head staring out of each window, one above another above another. They looked happy to see her but somewhat hesitant to speak up.

            “Boy am I hungry. Best get ready for breakfast guys; I will be back for you soon.”

 *  *  *

            Melanie had walked over to her doll house, and bent over a slight bit, holding David in her right hand. “Boy, am I hungry. Best get ready for breakfast guys, I will be back for you soon.” She giggled and blew them a kiss. The then stood up straight, and carried David into the bathroom.

            She sets him on the sink counter, and went to fetch her cloths for the day. David looked around in his new environment, taking in all the sights of the room. Nicely laid out. The toilet next to the sink, back down. Then a shower further down the room. It wasn’t that far away, but it had a translucent curtain skewing his view. It was very opaque, but just enough vision got through to see the tiles behind it. Straight ahead of him on the opposite wall, was the towel hold, and on it adored two towels.

            Melanie came back in, carrying a new pair of dark blue jeans in her right arm, accompanied by an orange crop top of hers, which looked really small. She laid them over the sink counter, and moved to turn the sink water faucet on, and the shower faucet on.

            “I figure you must want to take a bit of a bath, and I do need to take a shower and brush my teeth. So, I will run this for you; let you get cleaned up while I take mine. Sound like fun?”

            “Sure does,” David smiled, and looked into the small lake that was forming in front of him.

            Melanie tested the water and turned it off, and used her fingernail to scrape off a small slab of soap, which was just the right size of a bar of soap for David. She then went to the other side of the room, and began to strip herself.

            “Be modest now David.” She says, and they turn away from each other. David thought this was funny, but he wouldn’t watch anyway. He heard her step into the tub, and lift the faucet knob to shower mode. David did the same, and sank into the lake. The water was nice and warm, he liked.

            David quickly began to lather up his soap and rather hastily finished his bath. It was much quicker than he would have been naturally, but given the present company, he didn’t want to be last. After quickly finishing his soap, he swam to the other edge, got out and utilized the small hand towel Melanie has left him. When he got back into his clothing, he turned his attention to Melanie, who was still showering.

            David watched the form of her body move about the shower, cleaning her. Her hands running up and down her body, through her hair, and down her legs. David could see nothing but an outline with the tint of tan skin but that was it. Yet he watched her clean herself. It was very incredible. Watching her flat abdomen move about, her long slender legs, and powerful skinny arms. Although David couldn’t help but be attracted to her stomach and her chest. She was incredibly sexy, even more so than normal, it appeared.

            He was lost in time and thought, when she shut the water off. He quickly shielded her from his view, as she stepped out of the shower. He could hear the drip of the water on the floor, and her heavy foot falls as she moved about the room, drying herself.

            Melanie looked at her little friend and smiled to herself. Such a gentleman. She pulled on her new dark blue, skin tight jeans and her new dark orange top. It didn’t cover her arms, shoulders, or collar bone, and also ended about four or five inches above her navel. When she was done she walked over to David.

            David removed his hand and took in the new look of Melanie. Her chest looming nearer to him, and her stomach resting on the counter. She smiled and stepped back, revealing her new outfit to him. David really liked it, and clapped. The contrast of her dark blue jeans, and a newer dark orange top looked great against her tanned skin.

            “You look gorgeous.”

            “Why thank you David!” She replied and picked him up, and brought him to her face. She drew him near her mouth and kissed him. Engulfing his whole form in her lips. Her skin was warmer than normal and wetter too. When she pulled David away from her red glistening lips, she gave him a very toothy grin. “Ready to go have some more fun today David?”

            “You bet.”

            With that, she ran her hand through her hair, straightening it out a bit more, and pulled open the door, then walking out from it.

*  *  *

            Mark had been placed on the first floor, when he heard Melanie wake up, he went to his window. As he looked outside, he could see the other two looking out also from above him. All eyes fell upon the massive giantess that was coming closer to their new home. She was still wearing yesterday’s outfit, and then she spoke.

            “Boy, am I hungry. Best get ready for breakfast guys; I will be back for you soon.” When she said this, a loud rumble was heard coming from her stomach. She proceeded to blow them all a kiss, and, with David in hand, walked into the bathroom.

            A voice was heard from above, it was Trevor’s, “Hey guys, meet me on my floor, let’s discuss our plans.” With that, all three of them disappeared, and began to head towards Trevor’s floor.

            The door opened, and Melanie came back out. “Be out in a few guys, going to take a shower with David. Shouldn’t be that long.” They all heard her, but could not see her. They then heard the door close, and the sound of running water could then be heard.

            Mark walked up his stair case, which was a little bit over sized for him, but not too badly. He came across the other two who had just begun talking.

            “Hey guys, how did you all sleep?” Asked Trevor.

            “Not very well.”

            “Me neither, too excited!” Replied Mark.

            “Ha, me too. I can’t wait for today. So what did you call is up here for Trev?”

            “Why don’t we play a game with our new giantess? It’s early in the morning, and I’m sure you heard her stomach?” The other two nodded, “Well, I’m also sure she is going to want her breakfast soon, and I think we are the very first thing on her list. So, why don’t we play a game with her, make her find us?”

            The others thought, and liked it. “It will give us some more time to play with our giantess fantasies! Oh man that’s a great idea Trev!”

            “How about we all go back to our assigned floors, and hide? I haven’t seen a divider yet to open the house, so we might have a good chance of avoiding her.”

            “Yea, but let’s get ourselves a few rules first. I think we shouldn’t make too much noise, but we should try to avoid her as much as possible, but stay on our own floors. How does that sound?” Trevor remarks.

            “Good,” The others replied in unison.

            “Well… it sounds like she won’t be in there for too much longer, so let’s get to hiding. Listen for her, because if she doesn’t start looking for us, someone needs to let her know. Hopefully David will know what’s going on. But let’s get into place; I think I heard the water shut off”

            With that, the three guys take off, one upstairs, one down, and the other into another room. All three of them shut the doors and windows, and hid themselves. Trevor hid in the room across the hall from his room and placed the bed up against the window, then continued to barricade himself in by placing everything he could behind the bed. “That should hold her off for a little while.”

            Mark runs down to his room, and then decided that’s not the safest place to be. He then goes into the living room, and closes the front door. “Hopefully, she won’t go to that door first.”

            Charles goes up to his floor, and looks around. Every room is so small! Even on his scale, the rooms aren’t much bigger than large closets. He decides to sit in the hall, and watch from behind a curtain. And just as he sits down, the door opens, and out comes Melanie. A giant indeed, tight dark blue jeans and a tight orange crop top. It looks gorgeous. “Oh man, I wish I could be with her in David’s place. Lucky bastard.”

*  *  *

            “Hello?” She said, as she began to walk towards the little house. There was no movement from inside the house. Melanie had an instant sinking feeling inside her gut. “Where did they go?” She asked David.

            “They are probably hiding. It is rather common for a person in the presence of a giantess, no matter how attracting, to run and hide. I bet they want you to find them, in a game like sort a way.”

            “Ah, that would make sense.” Melanie said to David and then looked down at the house that came only to her knees, “Heh, very well, ‘fee fi’ foe fum’, here my belly comes!” She speaks as she giggles, and kneels down on the ground.

            She puts David on her raised knee, and proceeds to look into each window, bending her head down to each one. David barely had enough time to get down as her chest came down, and pressed into him; knocking him down and pressing him into her knee. The feeling was so awesome, and he wished it would never end.

            Melanie looks through the top windows, not seeing anyone. She continues downwards, looking into windows from her right to her left. Spying a single window that she couldn’t see through, she giggled, “One must be in there.” She decided to give that room some time, and continued downwards. She felt her right boob press into David, and she rather liked the feeling.

            She continued looking down, until she came upon the last window on the list. Melanie let out a hum, and reached towards the first floor window. She knew she let one of them out there, and proceeded to open the window with her fingers. She eventually fit her whole hand through the window, and began to feel around inside. She was knocking things over within the small house, feeling around within the building.

*  *  *

            Mark and the others had heard her come out, and her slight conversation with David. They were relieved they wouldn’t have to reveal themselves, and that she was going to play along, and hunt them down. “This is going to be,” Mark started but was stopped when he heard a window open, and a bunch of noise began to come from the room he had been placed in, “fun…”

            Mark proceeded to the room, and opened the door. There inside his room, was Melanie’s beautiful hand. She was groping around inside the room without any eyesight. The window was big enough to let her hand in. Mark backed up as her fingers began to rake the wall. She tore off a painting, knocked over a bead, a dresser and a lamp. Her fingers moved through the door, but were stopped at her knuckles, because she couldn’t bend any further. Mark was just out of reach of her fingernails, and he was glad.

            Melanie’s hand was retracted, and Mark saw just in time to dive out of sight, as Melanie looked at her damage. Her single massive green eye filled the window, and she looked in.