- Text Size +

            “Poo, he’s not there.” Melanie’s voice came through the hall. Mark began to move back away from the door, when he heard another noise. Further down the hall, was the front double door. They began to open. Mark saw Melanie’s fingers push the door open, and then saw her hair fall around the door, eventually leading to her face. Her eye locked onto him, “There you are!”

            With that, Melanie’s head and hair disappeared and were replaced by her hand, which quickly shot through the very wide door. Mark had just enough time to dive aside again, as her hand soared past him. Her fingers latched onto the couch behind him, and tossed it aside. She began feeling around for him again.

            Mark got up and began running around, avoiding her fingers, as she splayed them out and was ramming things aside. Mark made a break for the kitchen, but that’s just where Melanie’s hand had gone. She felt him run into her knuckle, and quickly turned her hand around and grabbed him. He struggled, and called for help, as she pulled him out of the house.

            “That was fun; you put up quite a fight. But I win,” Melanie says to Mark, bending up straight again, releasing David from his temporary prison. “As I said, I am really hungry, and since you guys decided to hide from me, I can’t wait to eat something. So hope you had fun little guy, I sure did.” With that, she smiles really, really big, and opens her jaws wide.

            Mark looks into her mouth, covered in saliva, huge columns stretch from top to bottom, and her teeth look so sharp and deadly. Her tongue moves around below him awaiting her meal, and her throat glistens in the light.

            David watches below as Mark disappears above Melanie’s breast, he can only imagine what must be happening, for he soon hears it. Melanie shoves Mark into her mouth and closes her lips around her fingers, sucking them as she pulls them out, with three little pops.

            Melanie immediately begins covering Mark with saliva, rolling him around in her mouth, shoving him up against her teeth, and licking him violently. After about a minute of this, she pulls him back into her throat, and can feel he is going in head first. She tilts her head back all the way, and gulps rather hardly. An incredible gulping sound resonates from her throat, and it bobs up, then moves down in a massive lump.

            When she finishes swallowing him, she looks over her chest back down to David, who is just watching her every move. “That was fun, you’re right. I think I’m going to keep playing.” She said with a smile, and started to open the second floor, blocked window.

*  *  *

            Charles saw what happened as Melanie came towards the house. As she looked into his window, he quickly ducked down, and waited for her head to sink below his floor. He then got back up and watched Melanie, as she reached into the house, up to her elbow. She reaches in deeper, and he can hear a very loud crash.

            Melanie pulls her hand out, and sits up to her normal height. Charles was afraid she saw him, but he then saw she had caught Mark. He watched as she spoke to him, and opened her mouth. Mark seemed to wiggle in her hand, then go limp as he saw her throat. Charles watched as Mark got shoved into her mouth and she pulled out her own fingers. He watched as her jaw moved around, as she worked him into her mouth.

            Then her jaw stopped moving, and she tilted her head back until she was looking at the ceiling, her throat filling his whole view. “Here it comes,” he spoke. Melanie then gulped, her throat moved up then down violently. Charles watched as the lump in her throat that now contained Mark moved down into her chest. The sound of it was ringing in his ears still, as she looked back down, and disappeared beneath his floor once more.

*  *  *

            Trevor knew what happened, even without seeing it. He heard the crashes come from below his room, and then the sudden scream of Mark. Then eventually the gulping sound of Melanie’s sexy, sexy throat. He was next, he was sure of it.

            Trevor heard a noise come from the other side of his barricade. The window, it was being pushed open. Trevor ran to the bed, and began pushing on it with his whole body, but it was no use. Melanie’s fingers pushed right through the simple crude barricade. She knocked the bed over on top of Charles, the cabinet over next to the bed, and a few tables were sent flying. Melanie pulled out her hand and looked into the room. Charles knew it would be safest to remain where he was, maybe she wouldn’t find him.

            As Melanie looked into the room, she saw nothing but carnage. Furniture was everywhere. She also saw the door was closed, and it had a large object blocking it. If he was in here to begin with, he was now trapped. Melanie moved back away and began to feel into the room again. Sliding her hand into the room. Charles new she was coming into the room, and began to slowing slide himself and the bed away from the window.

            A loud sound caused him to stop suddenly. It was the sound of something slamming against the wall. Melanie had picked up the cabinet next to him and tossed it away. Her large fingers then began to feel around more. Charles was not too lucky this time. Her index finger dug underneath the bed and flicked it up off of him. Before he could scurry away, Melanie had him in her grasp.

*  *  *

            “I got another one!” Melanie said with excitement, as she beamed down at David, who was now on the edge of her knee, watching her progress. She pulled out another man. It was Trevor. “Hey Trevor, great job with the Barricade, it made my search a whole lot easier.” She smiled at him.

            “Damn and I thought it would help.” Melanie nodded, but began moving him up to her lips.

            “Well, had fun little guy. Say hello to Mark in there for me.” With that, Melanie opened her mouth and threw him in. She positioned him over her back teeth and began to lightly chew on him.

            As Trevor flew into her mouth, he slammed through a few columns of saliva, and landed squarely on her tongue. The beast of a muscle moved lifted him up and pushed him into her cheek. Then her jaws began to move, as she started to chew on him. Everything was so loud, saliva was smacking around all over the place, as her tongue slammed into him again and again. ‘Why is she being so violent all of a sudden?’ Trevor thought.

            He put up as much of a fight as he could, but eventually he began to bleed. His clothing was ripping all over, and his skin was splitting against her razor sharp teeth. When Melanie began to taste his blood, she quickly swallowed him. “Hope I didn’t hurt him too badly.” She spoke, as she swallowed again and again, to rid her mouth of the bloody taste.

            David of course, didn’t see anything, as her bust obscured most of his view. He thought he heard her chewing, but passed it off. “One more to go David.” Melanie said as she looks through the top floor window.

*  *  *

            Charles knew what was going on. He watched as Trevor disappeared between those massive red lips. This time however, he saw something new. Melanie had began to chew. He watched in awe as she chewed right in front of him, making a lot of noises with her mouth. Every now and then he would catch a glimpse of the inside of her mouth, as she opened it a few times. Each time it looked like Trevor was getting worse and worse, more and more badly beaten up. Until eventually, she swallowed him too.

            Charles was so intrigued by what he had seen, he didn’t remember to duck, and was instantly looking into the pool of emerald green that was Melanie’s eye. He shrieked and fell back, as Melanie’s eye turned into a mouth, then a smile. It continued going until he had seen her throat, her chest, breast, stomach, and her hips then her knee. “What the heck? Where is she going?”

            Melanie on the other hand, had just stood up, and wasn’t going anywhere. She had left David at her feet, on top of her left foot. She reached down, and took hold of the roof of the house. She grabbed it and bent her legs a bit, as she began to lift. With what appeared to be ungodly strength, the roof lifted and began to disappear. Melanie places it on the ground behind her, and gets on her knees. She picks up David and places him on the top of a wall, out of sight of Charles.

            Both of her breasts stretched over the wall, and were rested on the top like a roof. She looked down and saw Charles staring up at her. She smiled down at him and said, “Hiya!”

            She quickly scooped him up and brought him up to her lips. She gave him a quick little peck and opened her mouth a bit. Her tongue came out and wrapped around him. He let out a rather loud scream, as she pulled him into her mouth. She didn’t play with him at all, yet just slammed him to the roof of her mouth, silencing his scream, and swallowed him.

            David watched as the massive bulge in Melanie’s throat moved down and disappeared into her chest. “That was awesome.” Said David.

            “I know! I loved it! I felt like a real hunter, as they all hid in my house. I have a new idea of what would be rather fun to do, but first I need to do some reading.” With that, Melanie picked up David and placed him onto of her right breast, she smiled down at him, as he looked up at her, shocked at her choice of location.

            Melanie put the roof back on the house, and waved her hands over it. David heard from far below him things scrape against the floor. Melanie explained to him she had just moved everything back to where they belonged in the house. She then walked over to her book shelf, and pulled out a small black book. She walked over to her bed, and laid down.

            Melanie picked up David, “Would you like to listen to my stomach while I read David?”

            “Sure Melanie, what are ya gonna read about?” David asked.

            As Melanie lowered David to her stomach, she placed him to her navel and began explaining what she wanted to do. She was going to learn a few new spells, so they could have fun in a new way. David was excited, and couldn’t wait to hear what she had in mind. While she started reading, David placed his ear to her soft warm skin, and listened to the sound of digestion. It was incredible.

*  *  *

            David listened to the faint cries and excited cheers of his friends, who bodies now belonged to Melanie. Every so often, her stomach would gurgle, sending vibrations through her skin, rattling David as he lay on the soft warm flesh, rising and falling from Melanie’s breaths.

            He dosed off a few times, only to have the gift of sleep broken by rumbling beneath him. He wondered what it was like for Mark, Charles and Trevor. He bet they had not had much sleep last night, not that it would do them any good now. He heard a shout and realized it emanated from the depths of Melanie’s belly once again. Goodness! Were they really still alive down there? How long had it been since they had begun digesting? He looked at the clock. It had been nearly a half hour. Imagine living through a half hour of digestion! It wasn’t possible. Besides, they should have suffocated even if they survived the incredibly low pH levels within, which they would not have done.

            He looked up at his mistress whose face was obscured by her book as she read, propped up on a pillow.

            “Melanie?”

            “Mmm,” came the reply.

            “I just heard a scream coming from your belly,” he said.

            “Yes, it’s my breakfast I expect.”

            “Shouldn’t they be dead by now?”

            “Not really,” said Melanie, still behind the book. “Once you’re shrunk, the spell also increases your pain tolerance and your susceptibility to acids. Other things improve too, like night vision, speech volume, and hearing. I bet there’s not a lot to see in there though. At least not much you want to see. Anyway, don’t worry about the guys. They’re starting to die down.”

            She read a few moments longer in silence. Then suddenly she spoke up.

            “You know as good as they were I really could use some more. This feeling of power is so addicting. I can’t get over it. Time to go hunting again!”

            Melanie grabbed David, stood up and walked out of the room. She plopped David on top of her soft breast while they drove but relocated him to her jeans pocket upon reaching their destination. It was the front pocket as there were no back pockets on this particular set of pants. It wasn’t the most comfortable spot for David but there was little he could do about it.

            “Sorry David,” she apologized. “It’s just for a little bit.”

             David was able to deduce that they had arrived outside the high school. Classes were over for the summer but there were plenty of people hanging around using the athletic facilities running on the track and playing on the sports field. There were also several groups of people their age on skates and bikes riding around nearby.   

            It was towards one of these groups that Melanie now sauntered.

            “Hiya guys,” she said, giving them her best winning smile. “Whatcha doing?”

            “Er, well we’re practicing stunts,” said one of the youths. He was a sandy haired lad and was standing tall astride his bike, grinning madly at Melanie.  He gestured towards a ramp that had been constructed for the purpose of jumps. While she had been walking towards them, several of the group had succeeded in reaching what Melanie had overheard one of them describe as ‘mad air’ and perform a variety of acrobatic insanity. Others were not as talented as the scrapes and first aid patches on their appendages silently testified. 

            All the young men, for they were all men, smiled at Melanie with her beautiful hair, eyes and body.

            “Here, let me show you a trick!” offered one dark haired, scrawny guy who began to rise from the curb on which he was seated.

            “No Leon, let me do it,” Cut in the sandy haired one, positioning his bike so it faced toward the ramp. “You know it was my turn anyway!”

            “Oh I would love to see a trick. Please show me!” urged Melanie, clapping her hands.

            “My pleasure,” said the sandy one to Melanie’s breasts. “Watch this!”

            He took off at full tilt towards the jump. He rocketed off the peak of the jump and leaned back so that his wheels spun over his head and he was inverted, then he tried to get the front bike tire into a good landing position. It looked like he was going to be a bit short of performing a perfect three sixty flip and things might have gone very badly for him had he not, from his friends’ point of view, suddenly winked out of site.

            “Hey, where did Shane…?” started Leon, this time truly getting to his feet where he reached his full height of a little under two inches, he had always been short.

            Melanie smiled. The spell had worked perfectly. The entire group of bikers that had been before her, sitting close to each other had been reduced in size by the one spell! Her research had paid off. Five bikers in one spell plus shrinking the one called Shane separately made six new boys to play with and eat, she thought and her belly rumbled. Her breakfast was finally breaking down into proteins. She could no longer feel any movement from within.

            Melanie hurried over towards where Shane had disappeared. She quickly found him and his bike, and hurried them both into her purse. Then she made her way towards the bewildered bikers who were huddled together. Melanie stooped low and gathered them up with a sweep of her hands.

            “You there! Stop right now,” said an authoritative voice behind her. She turned to find two policemen about ten paces from her.

            “Whatever just happened,” said the older of the two, “You don’t want it to happen to you.”

            “Step towards me please, miss.” said the younger of the two cops, clearly excited to show off his authority to such a pretty girl as Melanie.

            “Yes sir!” said Melanie and with a wave of her free hand and a murmur of a spell the two cops found themselves reduced to two inches. The giant girl pounded over to them. They looked up and saw that she had the young bikers in her hand! She also did not seem at all surprised that they too were shrunk and she was leaning down looking at them with a toothy smile that though incredibly beautiful, was an expression that a great white shark might have before devouring a seal. Sergeant Ken Watson was deeply concerned.

            As she bent down, she lost a hold of one of the youths who plummeted to the pavement with a scream.

            Officer Chet Samson hurried forward to help.

            “You’ll be okay man!” he shouted as he ran towards the youth.

            The giantess however seemed to have other designs for the boy. She picked him up and inspected him close to her beach ball sized Emerald eyes and her red lips formed an “O” shape.

            “Aw,” she said. “You hurt yourself!”

            The boy seemed to have broken his arm in two places, judging from the way his left hand moved from his upper to lower right arm. He had also hit his head and there were some scrapes from gravel across the right side of his face.

            “I don’t think we better take you home in my purse. It’s too dangerous. You might injure your arm some more. I have a much better place for you.”

            As she raised him higher, her stomach rumbled again. The youth, his companions in her left hand and the cops all shivered at the sound, thinking the same thing. It couldn’t possibly be what she was planning; no one would really do that, she would take pity on him, not take advantage of his small size and injuries. She wouldn’t do that!

            But she was doing it. Her right hand, gripping the boy behind so as not to obscure his view of her beautiful face, was raising higher and higher as her head tilted back, her mouth opening wide. The sun shown down into that glorious mouth and onto pearly white teeth and red lips. A pink cavern stretched out below him.

            The entire audience of people watching held their breath for one second, frozen with suspense. Then the hand released the captive and he fell screaming towards her mouth.

            A soft pink tongue came up to greet him He fell on it with a wail. He was doomed. Already the cave was closing around him, the space becoming constricted, wet, hot and dark. He was not alone in here. An animal of a tongue pressed into him, smashing him against her hard pallet. Claustrophobia set in and he thrashed about as much as possible given the limited space. The broken arm was damned.

            A moment later, with a loud sound of incredibly large amounts of slimy flesh being pressed together and then suddenly pulled apart, he was pushed into her throat and was swallowed.  Down a tube he went. It pressed in on him on all sides but below him, forcing him down. Then he splashed into the stomach and began being tossed about.

            There was a collective intake of breath as the boy fell into the woman’s mouth. The audible gulp marked her swallowing the lad like a piece of candy. Everyone except for Sergeant Watson began to scream. Many of the people in her hands began to cry. Officer Samson began sprinting as fast as he could away from the colossal teen He was not nearly fast enough. He looked over his shoulder and was terrified to see, not the girls hand, but her face coming towards him. She seemed to be stooping and crouching towards him, a smile of satisfied anticipation on her red glossy lips. Her teeth shone behind them. Her eyes sparkled as she greedily moved towards him. Officer Samson did not need a mind reader to know what she was thinking.

            “NOOOO!” he cried as he stopped and turned toward her, frozen in fear at the oncoming smile. He raised his hands before him, trying to get to his gun but dropping it. Clumsy!

            “Chet! No! Don’t stop..." yelled Sergeant Watson.

            But it was too late. Her lips opened wide and the tongue darted out, trapping the struggling Officer Samson between her tongue and top lip. He was quickly drawn into the giantess’s mouth in front of the eyes of his partner and four petrified teens. Melanie’s eyes lifted towards Watson as the ‘gulp’ sounded once again and Officer Samson was swallowed alive. He watched the bulge move down her pretty neck.

            “Yummy,” she said.

            There was no way in Hell that Watson could outrun the giantess and he knew it. He didn’t even bother to fight as a massive hand reached out towards him and placed him in her pocketbook. The teens were quickly added as well. The last thing they heard as she sealed the bag was the loud sound of her stomach gurgling. Then all the young men started sobbing loudly as they were thrown about in the bag with every step of the giantess. Watson wondered what it was like for poor Chet…

            They were taken out of the bag some time later. The girl was forcing them out onto a carpeted floor. She handled them like someone would handle delicate pastries; softly and gently but with a smile that froze the blood. Watson knew what his fate was to be. All he could do now was to try and keep the five young men next to him from freaking out before they were all eaten. Another young man not part of the bike group was also present. He must have been picked up earlier, mused the Sergeant.

            Before Watson could say anything the boys started to shout, some pleading for their lives, some cursing her, some who couldn’t work out which emotion they felt more strongly, did both.

            She bent down toward them, exposing herself somewhat to those before her. David gave her chest the most attention but everyone else was more focused on her devilish smile. She still had that damn smile of hers on. She lifted a large hand above them and gestured for silence.

            “I know you’re worried about your friends. They were delicious by the way. But I need to clear up a few things first. My name is Melanie and I will be you giantess. This is not a dream. I really did eat two people a moment ago. That was on top of the three I had for breakfast this morning. They were much more honored by their fate by the way. Finally, I am going to eat every single one of you. It will be fun if you make up your mind to enjoy it but if you just want to scream then go right ahead. Either way you will end up here,” she moved her stomach towards them and rubbed her belly.

            “Now there’s plenty of room left in there so who’s next?” she licked her huge, pink, full, delicious lips slowly with the tip of her tongue and winked at the little crowd of men.

            Someone screamed.

            “Sounds like a vore volunteer,” said Melanie excitedly. She picked up the man. He screamed more as the giant fingers clamped onto him and lifted him away from the floor and towards her beautiful face. She was the kind of girl who would do well as a model. One would not be surprised to see someone as pretty as herself in a magazine or on a TV commercial.   

            Her lips opened just enough so that she could press the lad’s head and some of his torso into her mouth. Ever so slowly, her lips moved to bring him further into her mouth. A giant wet thing came from the darkness and licked the lads face. He knew it must be her tongue. He could feel the taste buds taking in his flavor. God she was tasting him! He was nothing more than a sweet to her.

            The group of people watched as the young man in her mouth kicked his legs wildly, fighting against the slow but unstoppable force of her lips, drawing him in. The boys on the floor scattered. Melanie took no notice. She was far too engrossed with her current diversion, the suffering of the young man half in her mouth. Finally she pulled him all the way into her mouth. Her stomach rumbled. She opened her mouth wide so the guy could take in his surroundings. It would be the last thing he ever saw.

            He was in a pink cave, lined with bolder sized teeth that were like imperfect, sharp and pointy half circles of stalactites and stalagmites. The only place where these giant sharp bones did not stand guard was the inky blackness of the back of the mouth. The youth quickly looked away. Below him the tongue writhed and twisted about him. Suddenly he was cast upon the sharp white teeth and pressed down hard by the teeth above him. Several ribs broke.

            Melanie felt the give and eased the presser on the lad at once.

            “Oh!” she sighed, slightly muffled by the man’s thrashing body from within. His great effort at freeing himself compounded the excitement she got from the two people in her stomach. As she was leaning forward somewhat, her stomach’s contents had begun attempting to climb the angled side of her belly. They sent shivers of excitement through her body as they went. One had made it higher than the other.

            She figured the one lagging behind to be the boy with the broken arm. She placed a hand to her belly, gently so as not to dislodge them, and breathed out heavily. Hurricane forced winds sped past the man between her teeth and he screamed. The wind carried his cry out of Melanie’s mouth and into the ears of his comrades who were hiding nearby.

Melanie’s tongue reached out for the lad and rescued him from the vice grip of the teeth. He was pushed against the roof of her mouth and, by use of the tongue and root of the teeth and top of her mouth, spun so he was facing towards her gullet. The boy realized Melanie was preparing to swallow him.

            “How can you do this?” he cried. He felt his feet protrude from her mouth.

            Melanie straightened herself into a sitting position and swallowed. She felt the youth’s leg scrape against her incisors and wondered if he had been cut. As her esophagus muscles forced him downwards, the boy fought with everything he had which sent ripples of excitement throughout her chest. Her heart beat hard and fast.

            She quickly gasped. Both the lad in her esophagus and the two people climbing in her stomach slid downwards, the latter now unable to climb at the changed angle. The feeling of excitement erupted within Melanie and she let out a shout. She had never imagined such a sensation. She had just taken the lives of three people and more were to follow. It was an exhilarating thought.

            The boy’s feet had indeed been cut and cut badly by Melanie’s teeth. He hardly took notice as he plummeted into the blackness. It was alive with the movement of muscles equal to and greater than the strength of his entire body.

            He heard her shout, which split his eardrums. He heard her intake breath and he felt and heard the beating of her heart. It matched his own in speed, as if they both had just run a marathon.

            Suddenly he was freefalling and splashed into the stomach acid below. He looked around and saw Officer Samson treading water and the dark shape of another body, struggling below the surface.