- Text Size +
Cleaning duty was one of the most boring things to get stuck with. Dancing class is pretty clean as it is, but whenever there are tools involved someone gets stuck with cleaning duty. Putting the tools or accecories back wasn't that hard but it did take some time. This time it was Mels turn. The rest of the class, mostly girls were making a ruckus in the showers and Mel was left alone to put away the mattresses that they had used today. She had put a couple of them in a pile, and she decided to take a rest and sat down on top of them.

- Slacking off I see? Mel turned around and saw Lux, a blonde beauty standing in the doorway. Lux, graceful as they come, was a bit off in a dancing class. Sure she had the moves, and her body was stunning, but she seemed awkward in class. Now however she had a look in her eyes of total comfort and when Mel met her eyes she started to tingle inside.
- Yeah... Had to sit down and cath my breath for a while.
- I know right! Today was a real challange. I was longing for a shower all the time.
- I still haven't gotten to shower. Got to make the studio ready for the next class.
- We are the last ones for the day so you can chill out for a bit. Lux slid gracefully over the floor and then sat herself down beside Mel.
- Oh god you smell nice. Now I really want to shower. Mel blurted out to her own suprise and Lux started laughing. Mel turned pink and fixed her eyes forward trying not to blush.

- Aw... You're cute when you blush. said Lux and leaned in on Mel and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. Mel started to blush even more now. She had often thought about Lux. Talking to her, having her close, but she had never had the courage to ask her out. But she knew there was some chemistry between them before so she tried not to think to much about it for the moment. She turned her head and got a long look into Luxs' eyes. The room had gone quiet and the showers were off so they were alone in the studio now. Mel decided to give it all and she leaned really close to Lux and they started to kiss. At fist it was a gentle kiss but passion soon got the better of both of them and their hands started to race over eachothers bodies. Mel pushed Lux on her back and straddled the blonde, pinning her down, with a tight grip on Lux arms.
- That didn't take long. Lux giggled.
- I'm sorry, I just acted.
- Don't apologize. I like it. Besides, I can get out of this easier than you think.
- Oh yeah? Go ahead then. Break free. Teased by the challange, Mel tried to place her weight so that Lux wouldn't be able to move. And Lux didn't move. She just laid there smiling. Mel saw it first after a few seconds, and then she felt it.

The first thing she noticed were Luxs' clothes. They had began to stretch a bit and they suddenly looked really tight. Then she felt her grip slipping around Luxs' wrists. She felt it between her thighs too. Lux was growing under her. Struck with suprise Mel let go for a bit and Lux wasn't slow to act upon it and tossed Mel so they switched places. Mel was now totally pinned down.
- Did it scare you? Lux looked a bit worried.
- A bit yeah.
- Don't worry, I promise it's fun. Mel could feel it. This wasn't dangerous. Lux kissed her and she felt hot. She could already feel the difference in Lux kiss from moments ago when she was smaller.
- Can you get... bigger? Mel started to blush again upon asking. There was something about being pinned down by Lux that made her senses go nuts.
- I rather keep my clothes, but If you let me undress I'll show you. Lux stood up slowly and pulled Mel with her and she started to undress Mel first, and when Mel was stripped of all her clothing she began to take her own off. Mel laid herself back on the mattresses and Lux soon took the position on top of her again. Mel started to feel the preassure on top of her increasing slowly while they still were kissing. Lux tounge felt really strange but in a really good way. Mel couldn't remember being this horny ever before... It was even hard to reach Lux now. She had a long good look at the beauty on top of her. She hadn't realized it but Lux had let go of her hands a while ago, and now Mel was pinned down in a giant cleavage.
- Those are some huge boobs!
- Actually... I cheated a bit... You are a bit tiny now. Mel had a look around and realized the whole room was huge.
- I don't really care. To me, those are huge. She prodded her prison with her arms and Lux started to giggle.
- That tickles you know! Mel started to squirm around in Lux cleavage.
- I'm amazed! I'm pinned down by breasts!
- I can pin you down with something more interesting. Lux said with a glimmer in her eyes and switched into a squatting position, and then she gently sat down on Mels stomach.

Lux being shaved made Mel aroused. Seeing the giant pussy lowering over her was filling her with anticipation. She realized that Lux wasn't sitting on top of her with her full weight, but the warmth was amazing and spread from Lux to Mel.
- I hope you don't think it's to heavy for you.
- No... Mel started to blush. Lux leant forward so she stood on all four over Mel and she saw Mel getting embarresed.
- Come on, spit it out! What's troubleing you?
- I want you even bigger... she said hiding her face in her hands.
- Bigger still?
- Yes... I want to snuggle in your labia. Lux giggled again
- I belive that's the first time anyone said that to me.
- Never mind, forget it... It's was stupid.
- Oh no little missy, no taking back now. You are gonna snuggle with my pussy wether you want it or not. Mel saw the changes almost instantly. At first she had expected to shrink more, but this time Lux actually grew so she could set her legs and arms on the floor, while Mel still being on the pile of mattresses got litterally shoved between Luxs' legs. The labia that previously only covered Mels' stomach now were like to huge heavy blankets that could cover her whole body. Lux was hoovering a bit over Mel, and she watched as the tiny woman gazed upon her sex. Mel streched her arms out and separated the fleshy blankets. They were heavier than she expected but she managed to spread them. The struggle made Lux laugh, partly because it looked funny and mainly because it tickled. Mel gave the labia a strong pull, and Lux lowered herself a bit.

Lux was soaking wet by now and Mel got to experience that first hand. The labia was dripping but it didn't bother Mel at all. In fact, that made the whole experience more enjoyable for her. Now that Lux had lowered herself Mel was able to wrap herself in the giants pussy. She struggled a bit to get in a comfortable position, and while doing so, she noticed that Lux also started to squirm a bit. She titled her head back in an effort to make eye contact, but Lux boobs were in the way. Mel felt an incredible rush of power. Lux being huge by now could still be affected by someone as tiny as herself, and in realizing this Mel started to squirm again. She twisted and turned and as she did, so did Lux. Lux juices made it easy for Mel to slip around, and by now Lux was so sensitive that Mel hardly had to move at all. Mel was thinking that being a vibrator must be the best job in the world. Being so tiny and still bring this huge blonde to her hands and knees was amazing. She decided to try something different. She didn't really know how but she managed to turn around inside the labia so that her head was just in front of the opening to Lux insides. She laid her hand on the opening and gave a gentle push, and it slid inside like a knife through butter. Lux started moaning, and Mel wanted to reach deeper so she tried to adjust her position by giving a little kick. Lux response was instant. She almost fell over and Mel realised she had kicked Lux swollen clitoris. She gave another little kick and the same thing happened. Lux started panting and Mel could feel the reaction inside of Lux. Every time she kicked, her hand got squeezed, harder and harder. Mel started to squirm and kick with all might she had and her efforts paid off really quick.

Lux fell over in an uncontrolable spasm caused by waves of tiny orgasms. Mel got a bit shaken by the fall but she had managed to slip out from underneath Lux and thus awoided being crushed. She now stood and watched the giant pussy contract and relax in front of her. She could se the waves come and go. When Lux settled down she rolled over on the floor, her body still huge, so it took some effort to get on her back. Mel climbed onto the body and strolled a bit back and forth on Luxs' stomache. Then she decided to go an lay down between Luxs' tits.
- If you call that snuggeling I really want to experience having sex with you. Lux said panting. Mel felt the space she laid in was getting tighter as Lux slowly began to shrink to her original size, then Mel began to grow back to hers as well and all of the sudden reality struck her. She still had to clean the studio...