- Text Size +
August was feeling great. The evening had started a bit slow, but then she found this hot girl dancing at the club. Her heart kind of broke when this guy approched the girl before she herself had the chance. The girl and the guy had disappeared for a while and she was about to give up and go home when the same guy came up to her and started being obnoxious. She tried to flee into the bathroom but that stupid idiot followed her and tried to kiss her. The nerve of that guy! She felt she had to teach him a lesson so she punched him in the face, using a bit more power than she had intended to. Her wings had unfolded and ripped her top straight of, but she managed to hide them quick again. Not quick enough perhaps, as the girl she intended to hit on in the first place was standning in the bathroom and staring right at her... You know the story from there.

- "I feel great." August said and streched. "Thank you gorgeous!" She gave the giant finger on top of her a kiss.
- "Not sure there is so much to thank me for." Rachel said looking at the tiny body on her bed. Like a living doll, except dolls didn't orgasm. Most dolls didn't even have gentials to be honest. Most dolls wasn't proportional either. The tiny woman on Rachels bed however was a real person.
- "Why shouldn't I?" August rolled over onto her stomach. "Could you stroke me on the back?"
- "Well... it just seemed like you worked so hard on me, and I didn't give a fair amount back." Rachel said petting Augusts back absentmindedly. August gave a sigh.
- "Trust me... you did good. I enjoyed myself. You should just relax, and keep stroking my back for a while."
Rachel felt a little better hearing it out loud. Besides, stroking August had a relaxing effect on her, and she felt at least she could do this right. August streched and squirmed under her finger, and then she started to yawn.
- "August?" Rachel whispered after a while, but there was no answer. The fairy had fallen asleep with a big smile. Rachel managed to get the covers from the floor and she tried her best to tuck herself in without disturbing August wich proved to be an impossible task. Rachel snickered at the idea that someone so small could take up a whole bed for herself. She gave up the idea of sleeping in that bed and put the covers over August and left the bed. She found a blanket and sat herself down on a soft rug she usually sat on when she studied. She watched August breathing for a while, then she decided to try and get some sleep. The sun was already rising outside the window. Rachel laid herself flat on the rug, and was just about to pull up the blanket when she felt something on her stomach. She looked down and there was August.
- "You stopped stroking me... please don't..." she said in a very tired voice.
Rachel smiled and started again, and soon she drifted off to sleep.

- "Hey you... Time to wake up!" Rachel opened her eyes and found herself staring into Augusts eyes. She was human sized again and laying on top of Rachel.
- "God... we slept together and you don't even remember my name?"
- "Of course I remember Ka... Mi... Be...?" August said with her eyes gleaming of irony
- "You really don't remember?" Rachel gasped and punched Augusts shoulder.
- "Ow! Rachel, Rachel! I give!" August laughed. She sat up and rubbed her shoulder.
- "Oh come on! I didn't even hit you that hard."
- "No you didn't, but maybe fairys are sensitive to punches?" Rachel looked into Augusts eyes again.
- "Are you extra sensitive to punches?"
- "Well... no... but still." August punched Rachel back.
- "Ow!"
- "See? It's not that pleasant this early in the morning to get even small punches in the shoulder."
- "You used much more force than me!" Rachel said rubbing.
- "Aw... Should I kiss it better?" August planted a soft peck on Rachels hand where she was rubbing her skin.
- "Mmm... feels nice. Your skin against mine."
- "Yeah... Too bad I got to go to work. That's kind of why I woke you up..."
- "Aw... reality sucks... I wanted to cuddle with you the whole day."
- "I find that hard to believe. You left me alone in the bed."
- "That was because I didn't want to roll over you or something when I slept."
- "Oh... Yeah... I was tiny... Almost forgot. I woke up big." Rachel looked suprised.
- "I thought 'tiny' was your original size... and that you wouldn't change in your sleep to be honest."
- "It's true that was my original size and normally when we're new to magic we revert to our original states when we relax, but with more experience we get better control of it. I guess I've been big for so long now my body feels like that is normal now."
- "Sounds complicated."
- "It's not really. It's a sign that I had fun with you and you made me relax to the point where I lost control of my magic for a bit." Rachel blushed a bit.
- "I'm flattered." August kissed her gently
- "You should be. It's been a long time since I let my guard down around anyone."

The girls decided to get up and have breakfast, wich prooved to be difficult since Rachel was fresh out of... anything basically, so they moved onto trying out some clothes for August. August looked fascinated as she rummaged through the piles that made up Rachels wardrobe. She tried on different tops and pants in every combination thinkable.
- "It really bugs me that you look hotter than me in my clothes." Rachel said watching as August pulled on Rachels favorite pants.
- "I really doubt that. Your judgement is clouded becuase you get to see me undress over and over again." August replied with a wink.
- "True, and I'm hungry."
- "Yeah. About that, next time we meet, you better buy food or we meet at my place."
- "I was just thinking if I'll ever see you again, or if I've been dreaming all along."
- "This is definitly not a dream, and you got to promise that I'll get to see you in these pants when I return them. They are your favorites aren't they?"
- "Er... yes... How did you know?"
- "Oh... I got my tricks."
- "More magic?"
- "Actually no... Just looking at your expressions gave it away." Rachel blushed for some reason.
- "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to assume."
- "Oh don't sweat it. It's new to you. Besides, I assumed these were your favorite pants. I could easily have guessed wrong. I'm not that good at reading people. The city is so different."
- "Not to be rude... but where do you come from?"
- "Not that far from here. Couple of miles straight north of the city there is lots of forrest, with many fairys. I've seen the city since I was a child when we were taking care of the trees. One day I just got the idea that I would want to start growing trees in the city, show people in here how much beauty nature can bring." August stared someplace distance. A piercing gaze into thin air as if she saw much more than the walls around her. Suddenly she snapped out of it and looked at Rachel. "I'm sorry, you didn't ask for my life story."
- "Actually, I kind of did, and I'd love to hear more." August looked out the window.
- "Oh crap! I'm late! Ehm... I'm really sorry to storm out like this, but you can come by my office later if you want?"
- "I'd love to."
- "Great! Well... I'll see you soon then." August headed for the door in a hurry.
- "Hey! Won't you give me an adress or something?"
- "No need. You'll find me." August was already out the door. Rachels heart sank a bit when she heard the door slam shut.