- Text Size +

Chapter 3

 

The baby farm

 

The young girl could feel the grip of Jenny’s soft leather hand around her, the sensation of swaying like a pendulum with the motion of her step was making her drowsy. The brightly illuminated room was spotlessly clean and had the appearance of an operating theater. Jenny opened her hand and stared down at the helpless young woman in a business like manner.” Lots to do’ said Jenny in a low thoughtful voice as though trying to remember a mental list in her head, made earlier that day. “Right, change of clothes first”

 

Before crossing the threshold into the room, Jenny looked around for somewhere to temporally deposit the young girl whilst she stripped off her clothing. Impatiently she tutted under her breathe and without thinking posted the young nude girl in into her warm wet mouth, trapping her beneath her tongue for safekeeping. Once stripped of her clothes, the erotic sound of rubber squeaking as Jenny slid into a tight one piece white transparent latex jumpsuit could be heard as it was stretched over her firm flesh. Jenny picked out a pair of sheer latex gloves from a dispenser and forced her fingers into them. She placed protective covers on her feet and over her head a pink tight fitting latex mask with holes for her eyes, nose and mouth. Jenny felt the dribble building up under her tongue as she salivated violently in a reaction to the live helpless morsel in her mouth. The young thing could have easily slipped own Jenny’s slimy gullet and she fought a desperate battle resisting the temptation not to swallow her alive. Jenny gulped down the excess saliva, which had a feint taste of human in it. She then manipulated the prisoner her back under her tongue, once again locking her in her dark fleshy prison cell.

 

Jenny reached out for the bank of controls hanging awkwardly from the ceiling. She pressed a green circular button, the sound of an electric motors began to whine and the floor started to recede, revealing a large hole in the floor about ten feet square. Jenny then pressed a yellow square button and the noise of hydraulic motors kicked in and a large Perspex box started to rise from the depths of the basement.

The cube stopped at waist height and inside was what looked like a relief model of an island surrounded by blue sea could be made out in the half-light. From the base of the Perspex cube a complex looking control panel comprising of television screens, switches and containers of varying sizes emerged. In the center were two computer screens, which had automatically started to boot up.

 

Jenny stretched out her arm and unscrewed the top on one of the small containers fitted into the bank of the strange machinery. The small snack held captive in Jenny’s mouth was spat out onto her latex hand and lay motionless in a puddle of saliva, giantess Jenny stared down at her.

 

“Welcome to your new life, sorry I can’t remember your name. I’ve spared you from death, which I’m sure you would have enjoyed because being devoured in my mouth and swallowed would have meant you becoming a part of me. Instead you can contribute to my baby farm and provide me with delectable fresh baby meat, which I crave. I must have eaten over a million babies by now and very tasty they were thanks to breeders like you. All I ask is for you to produce one baby a year for me to eat until you come to the age when you can’t produce children anymore. After that, unfortunately you will have to be disposed of, but that’s a good many years ahead so lets not get depressed about it.

 

Jenny placed the terrified struggling girl into a small pod and secured the lid trapping her inside. She switched on the bank of controls and the panel activated into life with computers showing complicated binary language and electrical equipment starting up. Jenny spoke into a microphone and stared into the screen of the computer, Are you there Stella, come in Stella.

 

The noise of static cleared and the beautiful harsh face of Stella appeared on the screen of the computer.

 

Stella was the ruler of Jenny’s baby farm and had the power over life and death of everyone living there. She was as evil as Jenny and metered out death and misery for the slightest misdemeanors. 

 

The baby farm was a whole world in miniature dedicated to rearing babies for Jenny to eat. When Jenny required the young flesh, babies were selected and placed into pods and transported to Jenny via the exotic machinery, which managed and maintained the farm and it’s production line. The babies would be resized from microscopic to mouth sized for Jenny to use, as she desired. “How are you Stella?” enquired Jenny.

 

“I am well my mistress thank you for asking”

 

“I’ve got one more breeder for the production line for you, I’m about to process her.”

 

Jenny pressed a few button and turned a few dials, mechanical noises filled the air and the small pod containing the girl started to glow very brightly. After a few seconds there was silence and the girl was gone, off to start her short but useful life shrunk to microscopic proportion and transported into the country known as the baby farm.

 

‘Any problems your end Stella” Jenny spoke in a casual manner; she had confidence in Stella’s merciless iron rule, nobody crossed her. 

 

“I’ve had a few minor problems, which I’ve had to deal with my mistress”

 

Stella’s crimson lipstick mouth contorted into a thin evil smile, which stretched across her face. She redirected the camera, panning so Jenny could see the line of five naked men bound, gagged and blindfolded on their knees in a neat row. The prisoners were flanked by six armed farm troopers who stood sentry guarding them and preventing their escape

 

 “These men refuse to breed anymore and they are demanding to be returned to their proper sizes and released back into the over world to live as free men. I was going to put them in prison or give them a few lashes as punishment but I would be honored if you my mistress Jenny would award punishment for their crimes.”

 

Jenny looked into the monitor examining the five captives; she ran her finger over the glass TV screen stroking the image of each male in the line as she licked her lips. “I would be happy to do this Stella, the punishment shall be death, Kill them all and kill them now, I want to watch you do it” Jenny spoke nonchalantly as though their lives meant nothing to her.

 

“Very good my mistress your orders will be obeyed” Stella said emphatically.

 

Stella’s uniform was made entirely of soft black leather with matching tight fitting over knee stiletto heeled boots and gloves. As she walked over to the waiting men the erotic sound of leather could be heard. Stella stood behind the first prisoner and surreptitiously drew a knife from a scabbard fastened seductively around her waist. She bent forward and pulled the prisoner back onto the floor into a prone position. She bent down and whispered into the young mans ear softly “These are Jenny’s orders sorry”

 

Stooping forward she could hear the young man whimpering so she lifted him slightly and held him in her arms stoking his chest and gently kissing his cheek as a lover might. He could feel the soft warm leather enveloping his naked trussed body and could smell her lipstick mouth and he began to get aroused. She whispered softly in his ear “Shh! My sweet one, you’ll be ok if you just relax”

 

The male’s penis became erect and Stella held the throbbing pork sword in her leather gloved hand and started to gently masturbate him. Just at the moment of climax she castrated him with a single slash of the blade and pushed him forward to the concrete floor to allow him to bleed to death from his wounds. Stella held the dismembered penis in her gloved hand and laughed aloud before feasting on the severed flesh. Stella wasn’t so loving with the other prisoners who waited their turn to share the same fate as the first man. She walked along the line of terrified male casually lopping off their members without a single feeling of remorse. The castrated men lay in agony screaming in pain stripped of their manhood. In turn a laughing Stella singled out each dying prisoner, snuffing their life out by placing the sole of her boot on their necks and crushing the windpipe.

 

Stella looked at the Farm troopers and barked out her orders. Take the bodies away and incinerate them”

The troopers started to move the bodies, placing them onto a waiting cart. “This one is still alive my mistress shall we take him to the hospital” The guard spoke with compassion for this injured human being.

 

“Burn him alive, I have no time for this nonsense” Jenny returned to the screen and spoke again to Jenny. “I have a new special batch of young ones ready for you my mistress do you want to taste a sample?”

 

“You have done well Stella,” said Jenny, I am going to reward you with a trip to the over world to attend one of my giantess parties”

 

“Thank you my mistress this is indeed an honour” Stella spoke with genuine gratitude at this award.

 

“Send me the samples of flesh now” said Jenny.

 

After a few moments the control panels started to come to life and one of the transportation pods started to glow incandescently and then stop abruptly. Jenny examined the pod and could just about make out five small naked human babies wriggling happily within the pod. She pulled the pod from it’s housing and gently prized off the lid and poured the helpless life forms into the palm of her latex gloved hand. She then transferred the babies into a larger container, which was connected to the main control panel. She pulled a few switches and pressed a button and the glass container started to glow with an ultraviolet light. When the process was complete Jenny removed five small two-inch babies and placed them onto a saucing dish and they started to move around unknowingly covering themselves with an olive oil and garlic flavoured dressing. Jenny thanked Stella before shutting down the machinery and departing from the strange laboratory clutching her dish of small snacks. 

 

   

  

              

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 4 to follow