- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The family now face the cruel gintess Jenny.

After disposing of the two tiresome little slaves Jenny hurried across the room to answer a knock on the door. Peering outside at the caller she discovered a smiling man of about fifty years old.

 “Hello, my name is Jim, it’s about the car I have fore sale.” 

“Oh yeah! Thanks for coming, I’m Jenny, how are you today?” 

“I’m good, thanks" I’ve just been to the gym for a workout” replied the man. 

Jokingly he flexed his arm displaying a well-formed bicep.

 “Oh I do declare” Said Jenny shyly as she surreptitiously looked him up and down her mouth awash as she started to salivate at the thought of eating him. You’ll make a very tasty munch thought Jenny.

Jenny’s loved to devour very young, or strong men as they usually put up a violent struggled once she had popped them into her mouth to be eaten. She sometimes allowed the victim run around inside her hot wet maw and let them panic as they frantically tried to escape. She loved to relax her jaws and let the morsel start to climb out of her mouth, over her deadly white teeth and sensual parted lips in a bid for freedom. Just when escape seemed a possibility for the little snack, and after a lot of effort on their part, Jenny would slowly suck them back into her mouth again. They had to run the gauntlet of thick lipstick, which coated her lips as they were sucked up like a vacuum cleaner back into her maw. She had experienced some slaves who had lay exhausted on her tongue for a few minutes and then slowly drag themselves over to her enormous esophagus, staring down into the abyss below. Jenny would part her lips and allow daylight to illuminate her cavernous mouth to give the slave a good view of where they were going. Jenny often tried to imagine what it must be like to stand on the precipice and stare death in the face with the distant rumbling and churning of her deadly gastric juices below beckoning the small morsel as it dealt with previous victims.

Most slaves were content to wait for Jenny’s teeth to bring painful but humane death to them but others, in a bid to bring the end quickly would throw themselves down her evil throat. The giantess controlled her throat muscles so the slave got stuck to the side of her sticky gullet halfway down. If this happened she would casually take the time to smoke a cigarette, drinking the fog deep into her body and luxuriantly exhaling the unwanted smoke with a hiss. Both actions would be a living nightmare as the trapped slave would feel the rush of smoke going past him and disappearing into her lungs, then a short pause before the distant rumble and then the choking plume of smoke would rush past him for a second time. After she extinguished the cigarette she would sip uncaringly a glass of champagne and dislodge the unfortunate slave helping him on his journey downward to oblivion. She loved to savor the power she had over her victims and the ultimate power of life and death she had had over these insignificant shrunken beings gave her great sexual pleasure. 

Jim was apologetic saying “Sorry about bringing the whole family over but they wanted to come, hope you don’t mind” 

Jenny glanced over to the large car and noted how many occupants there inside the vehicle. Jenny licked her lips when she counted five people, six including Jim, he would definitely grease my chin first she thought. There would be no foreplay with his body; he would just have enough time to register great fear as he realized Jenny, a beautiful giantess was going to devour him. Jenny imagined that the victim, in that devastating moment of realization must think about all their hopes and dreams they had for life were going to be cut short in such a bizarre fashion and by someone so beautiful. She deliberately installed fear on her victims because she believed a large release of endorphins and adrenalin made for a tastier snack. Jim would be immediately popped on to her sticky tongue and maneuvered between her powerful back teeth and would be chewed and sucked dry of any goodness, his remains swallowed to nourish her beautiful body. Like the others he would be forgotten in a few seconds and another victim would merit the focus of her attention.

“Aren’t you going to introduce me to your family Jim?’ Said jenny softly. 

“Yeah sure” said Jim walking proudly over to the car to rejoin his family. 

This is my family Jenny, The Bakers, Say hi to Jenny Guys!  This is my darling wife Sally, my eldest boy Chuck, he’s 15 and this is Sue, she’s 13, and Alan he’s 2 years old tomorrow. And last but by no means least my mom and dad, Casper and Joan, and that’s Rex the family pet.

“Hi everyone” Jenny spoke in a cheerful and friendly voice. She made small talk with the family, laughing and joking, but deep inside she hated them and what they stood for. Within her twisted subconscious she was already deciding what would happen to whom and in what order. Who was of no use and would be immediately dispatched, who would be worthy to be eaten at her next giantess get together, which of them would be selected for her baby farm project and who would be for general eating.

Jenny clasped her gloved hands behind her back and suggested to Jim “Why don’t you pull into the garage and come into the house for some lemonade and cookies”

The kids started to get exited and pleaded with the mother to let them go into Jenny’s house, it was a hot day and everyone was thirsty so Mom agreed. Jenny suggested that the car should be reversed into her garage, so Jim climbed back in the driving seat and started to reverse the vehicle. As the car pulled backward Jenny shouted to Jim saying she would unlock the internal door to the kitchen and let them in the house. Jenny looked around outside at the deserted street and smiled wryly to herself as nobody had witnessed the family visiting her house. 

Once inside, she ran into the kitchen and watched the car and it’s occupants through the glass panel of the door. She heard the car engine turn off and immediately pulled the leather gloves tightly over her hand and licked her lips, pressing a red button in the bank of controls on the wall by the door. The automatic door of the garage began to shut and immediately four steel buffers began to emerge from the walls of the garage pressing up against the four doors of the vehicle, trapping the occupants inside. Jenny pressed a yellow button and a loud hissing sound could be heard as the garage was hermetically sealed making the room airtight. Jenny ignored the muffled sounds of protests from the terrified family trapped in their car as she hovered her leather-clad index finger over the black button. The black button would change the six peoples lives forever, an irreversible shrinking process where Jenny would became their new mistress. She would have the power of life and death over them, and death was often served up cold and at a whim. She licked her lips and watched the confused panic stricken faces of the family as they frantically tried to escape. She pressed the button, a mixture of thick yellow smoke and flashing ultra violate light started to fill the garage. Jenny slipped a pair of designer sunglasses on to protect her eyes and observed the victims in their car as the process took hold and the shrinking slowly began. She estimated the process would take no more than fifteen minutes to complete so she elected to get on with some household chores whilst she waited.

Later, Jenny returned to the garage to find it empty and quiet, save what appeared to be a small child’s toy car in the middle of the expanse floor space. She unbolted the door, pushed it open and entered. She walked over to the small car and counted off the vehicles six occupants who wandering around the garage. They all turned and stared up at Jenny terrified as she walked over to them, her stiletto boot heels click clacking over the stone floor of the garage. She towered above them, a leather booted giantess with tight fitting black leather gloves, and she now owned them. 

Jenny gazed down and saw Rex, the family pet dog yapping below her, growling and snarling at the pointy toe of her boot in a pathetic effort to protect the family. Nonchalantly Jenny lifted her foot and gently tapped the point of the toe onto the dog, crushing it and transforming it from a treasured family pet into a red patch of bloody goo, silencing its incessant yelping immediately. She heard small squeaky cries of protests from the family, the mother started to console the young daughter who was shocked by the untimely death of the treasured family pet.

“Stay where you are!” Jenny’s voice boomed out the order as she stamped down her booted foot inches from the cowering family. From the drain in the garage floor a large house spider scuttled across and attacked Casper, Jim’s dad, dragging him helplessly off to be devoured in its lair. Jenny stared down curiously at the spectacle and as they passed Jenny’s boot she lifted her spiked heel and impaled both the spider and Casper with a crunch. Jenny lifted her boot, turning it at an angle so she could watch the spider and Casper both struggled for a few seconds in a dance double act of death before hanging lifeless, impaled on Jenny’s glorious boot heel.

“Ewe! What a mess your grand pappy has made on my expensive boots” Joked Jenny callously as she freed the two dead things from her heel, poking them down the drain with the point of her highly polished boot. The family were horrified at what had happened and made futile protests as they could see that Casper was still alive as he was pushed unceremoniously down into a watery grave in the drain of Jenny’s house.

Jenny bent down and picked up the family individually, placing them into the soft leather palm of her glove. All she could think of was Jim and how good he was going to taste when she bit her teeth into his flesh. She walked back into the house, placing the family into a large fruit bowl as a temporary measure. The five small slaves regained their posture and stood up, and started to explore the strange glass dome for possible escape routes. Jenny’s gigantic head appeared over the top of the bowl and stared down at them. In a burst of speed her eager leather fingers were coming towards them like a guided missiles. She pushed family members aside and singled out Jim, plucking him up and confiscating him from the family unit. She could hear the feint cries of the family as their beloved breadwinner was taken. Jenny lay back on her leather sofa and held the small man in front of her face, licking her lips seductively. The helpless male was kicking out and violently struggling, as he was held captive between her leathered thumb and index finger. She maneuvered his tiny body into a position, where his face could see and hear her and she informed him coldly,

“I’m not going to mess around with you honey, prepare yourself for my juices”

The next thing he saw was Jenny’s beautiful enormous crimson lips part and her erotic wet red tongue emerge from between perfect white teeth. Jenny pushed him closer to her mouth and he could feel the heat from her hot breath. Jim couldn’t take his eyes off the giantess’s mouth and thought to himself that he would have love to kiss those beautiful lips if he was a full sized man again. He knew what was about to happen to him but for some reason he was enjoying the experience, almost looking forward to being inside that terrible mouth of death. He was aware that his life was about to end horribly and probably very painfully but didn’t care. He was in a state of sexual arousal and anything less than total obliteration would be a disappointment to him. He felt proud that Jenny had selected him to nourish her body and wanted to serve her in this special way and allow himself to die for her. As his body made contact with jenny’s open mouth he could see clearly her throat, a gaping cavern of pulsating wet smooth red sinew. Her white back teeth were colossal and he knew they would soon be crushing and flailing his body whilst he was still alive. 

Jim eagerly volunteered for death in Jenny’s mouth and leapt from her fingers trying to secure his place on her menu, but Jenny’s commanding tongue manipulated him until he was lying on her back teeth. Jim had an orgasm just at the moment jenny’s teeth clamped down trapping his fragile body. He felt his body shatter as she shut her teeth with a sickening crunch, his lifeblood pulsating from horrendous wounds. After a few seconds of merciless mastication and sucking he was unrecognizable as a man anymore and resembled a piece of bloodless gristle which one might have stuck in your teeth after eating a good steak.

Jenny returned to the bowl and gazed down on the surviving family members. Without any warning she buried her head down into the bowl her tongue lapping like terrible monster. With a single action she licked up Alan the two-year old boy and with an evil grin across her face, swallowed him down in one, he barely registered in her mouth. She vaguely sensed the infant wriggling for a short while in her stomach before her evil gastric juices broke him down into a minute piece of sustenance for her body. Jenny then lifted out Joan from the bowl and placed her on the floor beneath her. The elderly woman stared up in terror as the harsh sole of her leather boot was raised and hovered over her, the soft leather rustling in an anthem of death was her last recollection. Jenny crushed the pensioner snuffing out her life, giving it as much thought as one might if treading on a small insect, grinding her body into the linoleum until it was mush and rag.

In a frenzy of hatred she then picked up the wife and callously dropped her in the box on the coffee table to join the rest of her playthings. As she deposited her Jenny’s passing message was

“Welcome to death row sweetheart” 

 Cowering in the bowl, Chuck was hugging Sue trying to comfort her; she was on the verge of hysteria. This evil giantess had single handedly annihilated her loved ones in the time it takes to boil an egg. Jenny picked both of them up as they embraced and brought them close to her lips. She examined them like one might small pieces of candy selected from a box. She gingerly prized the clinging sibling apart and her attention turned first to Chuck whom she lifted on high and addressed sarcastically. 

“Darling! Sorry to break up this tender family moment but you have to go and join the other selected cuts of meat which I save for my little giantess soirees.” 

The first Friday of every month, Jenny entertained other giantesses. Jenny’s parties were legendry amongst the giantess community, where on an average evening approximately a thousand small lives were sacrificed, eaten, crushed or maimed just for the pleasure of these evil giantess woman. One moment you might be drinking in a bar chatting to Jenny on a date, the next, shrunk down by a surreptitiously placed shrinking potion in your drink. She would pop the shocked date into her expensive Prada bag and take them home. If you were lucky Jenny would remember you were there and you wouldn’t be crushed by the contents as she scrimmaged inside her bag looking for cigarettes or money. Jenny often found dried up mutilated corpses in her bag and would find it very amusing as though she were laughing at their pathetic deaths.  After a wait of no longer than a month in captivity you can expect to be placed on a silver tray along with other unfortunates as party food. The giantesses pass the trays around amongst them selecting the live naked snacks and devouring them. Towards the end of the evening Jenny would give out prizes for the most original methods of executing small slaves.

Jenny carefully prized the young pair apart and slipped Chuck in the top pocket of her tight black satin blouse. The young boy slipped easily down into the corner of the satin pocket and could feel Jenny’s firm large erotic breasts heaving as she breathed.

Jenny then stared at the young girl with a quizzical look,

“What can I do with you”?

The small girl struggled with anticipation as she awaited her fate. Without a word Jenny opened her mouth and drew the girl closer to her gaping maw as though preparing to pop her into her jaws of death.

“No!”  She said 

Jenny’s voice had a trace of reasoning within it. “Give it a couple of years and you’ll be ready to breed, I think the baby farm is the best place for you” Jenny walked down the hallway and found her way to a securely locked room with a large aluminum door. She pressed a code into the keypad and the door unlocked; Jenny entered carrying the unfortunate shrunken girl into the surreal chamber known as “the baby farm”                                                                                                 

Chapter End Notes:
What is the "Baby farm" find out in chapter 3.