- Text Size +
Amanda closed the evening with a sigh , the night had been long, her body quite weary, and her heart stood almost unpleasantly still. To say that she was unhappy would have been an insult, as she was pleased with both her life and her own. Her children were beautiful, her home safe and secure, and her husband an ardent earner at best. Many would undoubtedly say she held the good life, but she would be lying if she denied there was something more. Her duties aside she sat now, bored at the stroke of 9, at a time when, some years prior, she would have found herself atop a man like some temptress, delightfully taking and never giving back. As the thought passed she smiled to herself, and continued to mull about her evening, playfully twirling a glass of wine that was often caught between her lips.
Reclining in the love seat in which she sat, Amanda stretched, allowing her taught body of nearly thirty to settle within it's leather folds, her back arched as her legs parted, as her lips, glistening in the sweet remembrance of Chardonnay, pouted in full in behest of another drink. Her eyes drooped for but a moment as she allowed the cool wine to flood between her lips, her cheeks flushed, her body beginning to tickle, she was getting drunk, which wasn't at all a problem, but it did lead her current predicament to be weighed with more disarray. Looking past her wine glass, in both boredom and frustration, she took full account of the untouched body to which she saw. Her hair, a fountain of black, spiraled down past her shoulders, taking refuge on the royal blue camisole that struggled to house her heavy breasts. She chuckled to herself, noticing her nipples, pert and erect from the evening's cold, and yet, without a hand or lip to touch them, aside from of course her own. She toyed with herself in the face of boredom, allowing her unused hand to fall, casually dragging it firmly over her left breast and across her stomach, finally bringing it to a stop between her toned and shapely thighs. Amanda longed for another glass of wine, but she hadn't any want to move, she lied in the warm wash of intoxication and daydreamed of her womanhood being full. Her hand dove back and forth, sliding against the tight black khakis that had become the prison of Amanda's sex. Faster and faster she drug her fingers, colliding and bombarding them against her clit, her breasts swelled as her breathing grew deeper, she wanted she wished for her wet pussy to be filled! Sadly, there was no one to assist her, her husband gone on business, her lover miles away, it seemed for yet another time, she would have to finish things on her own. Amanda moaned to herself, her head tilting to one side, taking notice of her purse as her fingers grew wet with play, then, like a viper to it's kill she struck-seizing the purse within her fingertips, foraging and fumbling like a ravenous beast throughout the pockets as her pussy called to her, demanding she obey, until finally, she found it- knowing so by the vibratory hum that echoed within her hands! In an instant her khaki's were open, her pussy outspread, and waiting, dripping, needing, until ultimately Amanda obeyed-plunging the humming vibrator deep between her lips! "AAAHHHHHHH" she cooed, nearly bursting into orgasm in the beginnings of her fun. Her left breast, swollen, and erupting from it's home, sunk upon the camisole, its nipple arced into the air as she dug the vibrator deeper still. " MMMMMM" she moaned, thinking softly to herself, " harder, faster, harder, yes"! For Amanda it was almost too much, and yet, hardy enough, she rubbed her clit furiously as her hand's controlled the plastic dick, she bit her lip, she moaned, she pulsed, she ached-she stopped..
The sound could have been heard from anywhere, let alone where she now stood still, the sound of shattered glass replaying in her memory as she returned herself to her more motherly prestige. Now standing, she moved slowly to the kitchen, believing it to be the place of origin for her new found discontent. " Hello!?" she called into the distance, knowing all to well that aside her children, she was, and would be then alone. And alone she was, there wasn't a soul in sight, then, looking to the floor, she saw the cause for her sudden cry. A milk glass, left from dinner, spindled into a thousand pieces both below the table and across the floor. A look of aggravation quickly surged across Amanda's face, she didn't care how it had fallen, she was just irritated she had to clean it up. Her pussy, still moist and in longing, continued to coo to her, berating her thoughts, convincing her to wish she had continued her play time, instead of now finding the brush and dustpan in her hands. Amanda knelt to where the glass was, stumbling, almost falling to the floor, a shock as she soon realized how much the wine still flowed through her veins. As she cleaned, she hummed to herself, imagining a hardened cock pressed firm between her fingers. Suddenly, as she finished a loud ping rung beside her ear!? She turned, looking to her side, a spoon!? Another ping sounded, as quickly as the first, again she turned, a fork!?. " What the fuck?" she thought to herself, obviously perplexed by the dishware that had continued to fall. Setting the dustpan aside she moved herself from underneath the table, and, ever slowly, allowed her head to rise until the tables surface came to view. What she found however, was something hardly of her expectation.
Amanda shrieked at the top of her lungs, recoiling backwards, stumbling upon her backside while the table still held her stare. Her heart raced, eye's fluttered, attempting to make sense at what was set before her. She had to be drunk, just had to be! Which in fact was no farther from the truth, but that didn't explain the shattered glass, nor the utensils dropped at her sides. Then, after a moment of silence, she peered closer, still rubbing her eyes in disbelief, but there was no denying it, standing on the table in front of her were both a tiny woman and tiny man, no bigger then the dollies with which as a child, she had so often played. Her eye's widened with excitement, fixating upon the two, as her face crept ever closer, her lips cracking in playful grin. Unknowingly, and unexpectedly, she spoke. " Your, your so small!" she cooed, her lips now fully smiling, the tiny couple paralyzed by Amanda's unexpected cheer. " How did you ever get this way!?" she continued through her grin, not noticing that her hands had begun to eclipse the couples sides.
Jennifer and Jack were in a conundrum, there bodies, in near exhaustion, struggling with both trepidation and relief. It had been three day's since they had awoke in a land of giant‘s, and, after constant wandering, running, and hiding, they had finally found entry into a place that appeared calm. To make it to their host's table was no small effort, as the two were forced to navigate a cavernous sink and a array of burners, still quite hot to their diminutive standards, no doubt from there usage in the earlier evening. And now, after a leap that would make any action hero proud, the two, clinging and climbing upon the table cloth, finally made it to a place of sanctity where the whole of their terrain could come to view. Both remained petrified, fearing being caught, or crushed at the world of god's around them, but, to continue on alone would be fruitless, and would only extend their life for a time. They crouched behind the forgotten glasses, discussing their predicament, Jennifer, whom was once tall, sleek, yet curvaceous, absolutely abhorred the idea of attracting any attention if at all, the people they saw were 10 times her size, and could seize both she and Jack within their grasp if they so chose. The lady of the house was no different, a goddess to behold, curvaceous and sensual, with breasts and skin any other would surely envy, with eye's that were as blue as the morning sky. Not to mention of course that she too was impossibly huge, and as she walked unknowingly past the couple time and again, the tremor from her foot steps send a shudder through Jennifer's veins.
Jack on the other hand saw it differently, though he too remained frightened, of the world around him, as well as the monstrous woman in view. However, he did his best to keep a rational mind. As he saw it, if they continued on the open streets they would eventually either be crushed, killed in some other form, or, even in the midst of remaining unseen, possibly starve. Therefore, they had no choice but to attract attention, for unfortunately, the gods around them were both the source of their salvation, and ruin all the same. In truth there was nothing special nor serene about the house they entered, it was just the first one to which they could, and, after convincing Jennifer of the futility of their fight, they did so, placing their hopes in adamant reason. And admittedly for Jack, the labyrinth to the table top wasn't much to his concern, but once they found themselves there, it was the glass, yes the glass, that had stirred in him quiet nightmares. For despite all his rational thought, there was something cruel to the houses owner, the black haired giantess who had toyed with pussy from afar, her teeth clenched, eyes predatory, all while she held herself in play. It was a gamble alright, and the cards had now been dealt, as they now stood face to face with the sexual titan in their midst. It was then that Jennifer spoke " Please, Please! You have to help us!"
Amanda awoke with exaggeration and a gasp, her deep blue eyes broadening in exhilaration as her ears grew pierced with tiny cries. Her heart raced as her breaths grew heavy, her lips and palms now moist to the touch, to say that she was simply interested in these beings was an understatement, she was absolutely mesmerized. And now, with an almost childlike jubilation, she came to know that this doll couple too could speak. Her momentary hesitation, and even fear at the couples presence had long since passed, and had been replaced with both fascination, and curiosity. Instinctually she moved closer to the couple, allowing herself to rise upon her knees, the depths of her cleavage now presented to the couples view. Her head and neck, craning downward in captivation, looking to them as would a deity to those who worshipped. And, like that of any god, she began to wonder, ever quietly, what either of the two might offer in tribute. At that moment, a stroke of embarrassment crossed Amanda's face, as she soon came to the realization that she had completely tuned out the couples pleas, not that that upset her, for any other in her position would have accidentally done the same, how could they not? The two were so tiny! But aside from that, they were beautiful! Perfectly formed figures, but with warmth, and life, and breath!! For Amanda, this was just to much, and, having not another thought, she responded. " HI!" she boomed, her voice and powerful breath not only shocking the couple but sending them reeling backwards as would a storm. Immediately Amanda took notice of this, watching as her breath flung the tiny woman's skirt to the heavens, revealing her diminutive sex. Amanda laughed aloud at this consequence, beginning both to understand and revel in the power her most simplest actions conveyed. " Whoops, sorry about that" she remarked with a grin, clearly ware that the couple had been shaken. " It's, it's alright" the tiny man responded. " Sorry, your sorry!?" The tiny woman interrupted in disarray " You have to help us, look at us, you have to get someone, you-" the woman was silent, she had to be. As the giantesses eyes unpredictably whipped and pierced her tiny frame, her monstrous lips, beautifully full, yet scowling, no doubt conveying to the tiny woman that she had best rephrase her tone.
Amanda was awestruck, the control she had conveyed with but a glance was both as intoxicating and sweet as the wine that had commenced the evening. She now understood the circumstance, somehow, the two had been reduced to doll size, and now, they required her help. Simple enough, but the truth was that Amanda had but a myriad of thoughts on what to do with the tiny two, let alone helping them, initially she had considered giving them to her children as toys or pets, but she then realized to do so would leave them crushed in a matter of hours. And besides, the two had came to her at a time of boredom, why the hell would she come to think of giving them away?!
Jack and Jennifer were petrified, they had succeeded in alerting the lady of the house, but her response was not what they hoped. The giantesses eyes continually loomed over them, hungrily watching their every move as they recited their crying pleas. The scent of chardonnay was everywhere, as the giants every exhalation was a monsoon of tepid breath. This was exactly what Jack was afraid of, as the titaness seemed more fascinated with their miniature size then that of the crisis therein, and though he was certainly in fear, he couldn't deny the attraction towards the monstrous woman whom towered above him, she was as inescapably beautiful as she was inescapable. He could only imagine that both men and women alike would long to find themselves in her naked throws. Still however, he had seen it, that tinge of cruelty with which she spoke, the very same that had silenced his beloved Jennifer, and, it was the thought of that predatious nature that moved him to take his sobbing girlfriends hand.
Amanda cooed to herself, taking in the tender moment, her excitement was still at a peak, but her knees were becoming tired. And, having spent enough time meeting the couple at their level, she did what any person would do, she stood.
Jennifer shrieked at the eruption, her eyes in disbelief as the titaness, in mere moments, became larger then ever before, her curvaceous body launching into the heavens, shadowing the very place in which they stood. " She's so big", Jennifer murmured in disdain, clutching her boyfriend. " She, she-", the two were immediately silenced- both being thrown onto their backsides, as the woman's massive hands braced the table on either side! They watched, in both fear and anticipation, as the black haired goddesses body seemed to surround them at every turn. Then, unexpectedly, she spoke. " Listen little ones" she cooed with a smirk ( Amanda hadn't the thought to ask their names ), " Somehow you've become very small , I get that, and obviously you need help, I get that too, but it's late, and I'm partially drunk, so-".
To her disbelief Amanda was cut off, as the tiny woman, motivated by fear, took it upon herself to protest once more " So what, your just going to leave us like this!! You can't you have to-"
" I HAVE TO WHAT!?" the giantess boomed, her voice, now charged with anger, painting a wave of panic upon the couples face. Amanda was in complete control ,she knew this now, and as an added display she flaunted it, allowing her pendulous breasts, mountains to the two in truth, to sway dangerously above them. Playfully, she thought to herself, wondering what would happen if she allowed herself to lean more forward still, forcing the tiny doll couple to be smashed against her breasts, there would be no way for them to escape it. However for the moment, she chose to regain her self composure. " Soooo", Amanda continued. " It means know one is going to take me seriously, and, whether you like it or not your stuck here, so we might as well get cozy"
Jack hadn't even a moment to comprehend the idea of " getting cozy" when he was struck by a heart cringing scream! Immediately he turned, watching to his horror as his girlfriends entire body was clutched and rising from within the giantesses hand! " Jennifer!" he cried- his voice failing to carry, as his own body met the same lotion laden fate as the girl he loved. The two struggled, screamed, and inevitably wept as they were carried within the woman's grasp, however, despite their efforts, their fight was to no avail, the giantess was to large and to powerful, the couldn't escape her, and had no choice but to appeal to her mercy. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the titan's hold began to loosen, and to their astonishment they were let go. The ground they landed on was white, and cool to the touch, and as Jack turned, he was dumbstruck at the gaping canyon that lay before him, the two had been apparently carried to the woman's bathroom, and placed upon the bathtubs rim. Instinctively they looked upward, beholding their captor, at which point she spoke " I'm going to get a glass of wine, alright you two", as if she needed their consent, " be good ok, otherwise I wont be!" she said with a smile as she casually walked to the other room. Jack and Jennifer were speechless, they hadn't any idea of what to do, if they could do anything, the very thought of the woman becoming angered was one that made them both recoil.
Amanda was in ecstasy, and felt no less like a queen, she had become drunk with both wine and power, and not surprisingly she had wanted more. Her remarks to her new found captives were nothing short of her intention, if they did intend to run, she would find them, and break them for their disobedience. She chuckled to herself, as she contemplated a multitude of ways in which to torment them at their helpless size. But then again, she remembered, tonight, they were just "getting cozy", as she began to return to the bathroom she couldn't help but laugh.
Since the beginning of this ordeal for both Jack and Jennifer, the tremor's had become a tell tale sign, a fleeting flash of warning of the giants that plagued their midst, this time had been no exception. And as each tremor grew louder then the last they braced themselves, only once more to gasp at how their fate had cruelly turned. The two watched in both paralysis and fascination as the giantess returned to them, completely naked and in the grasp of a glass of wine. The sheer size of her body was still to her comprehension, and now every inch of it was shown. The giants massive breasts jutted outward like mountains, as her hardened purple nipples ached below the rooms florescent glow. Her stomach and legs, both toned yet smooth, were nothing less then complimentary, to the trimmed and velvety womanhood that had now eclipsed the couples sight.
Amanda smiled to herself, with a new draught of wine between her lips, she figured it was again a time to play. And , seeing as though it was bath time, as that was her intention, and, that the cowardly pair stood in front of the Fawcett's hold, she did what any goddess would do, she stepped over them. To Amanda, the sensation of the cool tub felt glorious to her foot, as she carelessly, yet purposely, arched one leg inside the bathtub, standing and knowingly straddling the captive pair. And, ever slowly, and artfully, she squatted, lowering herself, as she took and turned the bath nozzles that had come within her grasp, her great sex coming ever closer to the two.
Jennifer and Jack were mortified, trying their best not to look, as the titans cavernous pussy enshrouded what they had come to know as sky. The stench of womanhood was everywhere, forever permeating not only their nostrils but everything around them, they soon realized that even their clothes had grown damp from the warmth. Frighteningly the giantess wasn't stopping! Her body continued to lower towards them, her round ass ready to swallow and eclipse every thing in sight! They were going to be crushed, smothered by this woman's sex! " Stop! Stop Please!!" Jennifer wailed, her cry for mercy unknowingly music to the titan's ears. She responded. " O COME ON, WHAT, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN A PUSSY BEFORE!?" she said jokingly " WELL, NOT ONE AS BEAUTIFUL OR AS LARGE AS MINE I GUESS, DO YOU LIKE MY ASS LITTE GUY?" she mused, noticing Jacks stare. " IT'S ALRIGHT IF YOU LOOK," she continued, gleefully beginning to wag her tight rump above their heads. " BESIDES, IM TAKING A BATH, AND, IF YOU DON'T JOIN ME, WELL, I GUESS YOU'LL FUCKING DROWN." To Jennifer and Jack it wasn't the words she spoke, but how she spoke them, as their captor had no qualms speaking to their deaths with the most unsettling, and yet jovial tone. Terrified, the removed their clothes, for at this point, their fear was an impediment to any shame.
Amanda sloshed carelessly within the warm water of the bath tub, both astonished and intrigued that her tiny couple was now stripped and bare. Her eyes drooped while her heart fluttered, as her legs, arched from out the basin, parted as if to let the evening air tickle her naked sex. The tiny couple, now cradled aside their arm was nothing short of a gift to the imagination. Both were not only attractive, and now nude, but were, to her greatest delight, utterly petrified of her, she could do with them whatever she wished and they could do nothing but at the least obey. In an instant her eyes widened, focusing on the tiny fellow, and without a thought to the contrary she seized him in her grasp, lifting and lowering him and inch below her massive face. " MMMM", Amanda cooed, looking over his tiny frame, her lips, swelling, and parting to a grin, blew a kiss to his tiny face. The little man was within her grasp was terrified, his body tense and shivering, struggled to free himself from the giant's hold, her thumb and forefinger coiling around his shoulders. And though he had been silent, as the woman's mouth began to open he could do no more then scream. Amanda could no longer control herself, her wet lips, in the midst of a suckling gasp thrust open in an instant! As her tongue, like a slippery serpent enwrapped the man on every side!
Jennifer screamed at the onslaught, watching in disbelief as her lovers body was whipped and flung from out the woman's moist mouth and tongue. Groans of both pleasure and excitement echoed all around her, as she could do no more then watch as the black haired temptress licked her lolly. " MMMMM, OOOO", the goddess cooed, again triggering Jennifer's fervent! " Let him go you sick bitch!" she cried, her voice in near exhaustion. Then, without warning the world spun for Jennifer, her body somersaulting uncontrollably while her face kissed the ground below! Lashing and screaming she struggled- her left leg in insurmountable pain! She was being carried once again. And, as her vision settled, she wept and wailed in horror as she saw the woman's cavernous cleavage grow ever near!
" THIS SHOULD SHUT HER UP" Amanda thought to herself, as she playfully tooled the woman into the crevice between her tits. "MMMMMM" she moaned, no doubt delighted by her captives struggles, as the spastic woman within her cleavage sent waves of pleasure throughout her veins. Amazingly , Amanda could feel everything about them, from the faint beat of their hearts, to their ever constant warmth, why, even the rhythm of their breath was a bit of titillation, especially as her influence incited either it's quickness or it's calm. She sat for but a moment, and, after contemplation, concluded for the evening that her bath was done. She rose once again, removing the man from out her lips and clutching him tightly within her palm. " MINE" she thought to herself, as she broke for the open hallway. The realization that they were moving again no doubt a catalyst for the couples fears. As she walked, the man began to scream to her, begging and whimpering profusely, with the hopes to extend their miniscule lives. The tiny woman, on the other hand, chose not to be so vocal, as Amanda had rather sinisterly corralled her breasts from either side, burying the woman between her erogenous pillowy folds. Bath time was indeed over for Amanda, but the night however was not, and as she entered into her bedroom, grew louder still.
Jack screamed until his lungs burned, his body bruised and broken, had now fallen alongside his wife some twenty feet ( for their size ) into a realm of darkness. And, though his head was fuzzy, he called to his lover, only to hear an endeavoring cry. Slowly, he began to crawl, exploring the world around him, hoping to find anything that would lead to their escape and aid. Then, after some thirty minutes, he had stopped, finding only defeat at every turn. He crawled to Jennifer, cradling her within the dark, wiping her tears with the lacy sheets that lay around him. " I'm sorry, so very sorry" he said, placing his hand within Jennifer's own. It was then, that having nothing else, they rested, taking the small consolation that at least, where they lied was soft and warm.
Amanda too screamed to the heavens, her hair, spiraling against the bed sheets as her back arched into the air. Pumping, grinding, writhing-to and fro, back and forth, as her moist pussy swallowed the vibrator within her grasp! It was time to end this night as it had started, and this time she would have her win! "AAAHHHMMMMMM, YES!" Amanda screamed, plunging the dildo deeper still! Her body, covered in sweat, glistened across the bed sheets, her left hand colliding with her heavy breast that she soon forced against her lip. " MMM..MMM.MMM..HARDER!" she cooed , as her free hand now flailing downward in attack of her swollen clit! Her cheeks flushed, her body spasmed, she giggled ever lightly as beads of dew dripped past her clit. Her womanhood was trembling, quivering and quaking with every turn, and as her hips began to shudder she was certain she was soon to cum! She leapt from off the bedside, tossing the dildo to the floor, her knees shook, her pussy trembled, and she, with but a tinge of hesitation, excitedly tore open the wooden nightstand that had served to cage her new found toys! Drenched in sweat and cum with the want of more Amanda stared at them with devilish grin.
Jennifer was the first, her body wrenched into the heavens, the new found light, however blinding, failing to blot out her captors form. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" the giant scored, her cruel eyes forever darting, dropping the woman upon her nightstand and pining her down with her lowly thumb. " NOOOOOOO" Jennifer screamed, looking to the laughing goddess who towered above her, as the giant's massive hand began to drape the tape against her skin. In a mere minute it had been completed, poor Jennifer, humiliated and bound, taped to the nightstand like a rag doll, in an X formation, no less, unable to speak let alone struggle, defeated, she hadn't even the will to cry.
Jack was of course the second, he too whisked into the heavens, the giant woman's grip keeping his legs and back aligned. " Mistake". " It was a mistake" he uttered softly, knowing all to well what the giantess had in store. His lover screamed from out the distance, but there was nothing he, nor she could do. He allowed his eyes to open fully, fretting it might be their final time, and, looking to the sky and then his lover, he prayed, and mouthed the words " I love you", as the giantess prepared her hungry pussy, and inched his body ever near.
Amanda propped one leg upon the bed side, not only for dramatics, but too part her pussy lips in full. Then, in one climactic instant, as her lust called to her amid the couples screams, she did what any horny woman would do, she smiled with satisfaction and rammed her plaything home! "AAAAAHHHH..AAAAAAHHHHH....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" Amanda screamed, she didn't care about the man doll, or the sobbing woman whom stared on, all that mattered was her pleasure, the pleasure only a goddess should attain! And so it came to her , in leaps and bounds, her pussy exploding in euphoric eruption, raining cum not only on the doll man, but the woman, and even herself. Immediately she tossed tiny man upon the nightstand, and slumped on the bed with triumphant grin. Amanda's night was finally over, and it was time to go to sleep..