- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
Ever since she could remember, Allisons' life had always been normal, despite how different it was from everyone elses. She lived in a small town with her Mother and her younger sister, Amanda in a typical suburban neighborhood in a surban house. She was now turning Eighteen in a few weeks, graduating from High Schoo, Amanda had just turned Sixteen. Her Mother, a beautiful woman in her late thirties worked as a freelance photographer for a few newspapers as well as doing her share of Modeling for her own photography. Her Mother had long, curly brown hair and her face round and lightly freckled. She always dressed well, no matter what, and kept herself in peak physical condition. Allison herself had gotten her Mother's genes, a round face, curly hair and a curvy but not-too-thin body and the same bright blue eyes her Mother had. Her sister, Amanda, had more of thier absent Father's genes, long blone hair, a trim body, a face that seemed sculptured out of ivory with it's creamy unmarked face and mesmerizing green eyes. Allison was a bit of a tomboy, prefering sneakers and jeans over Amanda's short skirts and strappy sandals. Allison played sports and did well in school, while Amanda was more into gossip, shopping and boys than during her schoolwork. This was all well and normal, but ever since she was small she could do things, things no one else could do. She had gotten it from her Mother, who could do the same things and often did it all the time, uncaring of who it might hurt, but Allison was careful.

See, Allison, like her Mother, could do magic.

She could change herself and others into any size and shape imaginable, she could even control minds and create objects from nothing. But these powers worried Allison, all she ever wanted to do was to be normal. But her Mother would encourage both her and Amanda to use thier gifts for personal gain, which Allison thought was a bit irresponsible. She knew her Mother did things, awful things. She knew much of her Mother's wardrobe was transformed people, all but forgotten in thier new lives by thier new owner, just like she knew that her Mother only worked to avoid suspicion, since she knew all her Money was either created by magic or stolen from her 'Objects'. She remembered being six and walking with her Mother when they went to a shoe store, and her Mother had said something about the sexiest pair of shoes, but when Allison had turned to look, her Mother wasn't looking at a pair of shoes but at the store clerk. Her Mother wore those shoes twice and then stuffed them in her closet, where they probably still were. That poor sixteen year old clerk had spent her adulthood in a shoe closet, never being acknowledged, unable to move. She could imagine the shoe crying, the girls' voice begging her Mother to restore her to her life. She never wanted to know what it was like.

Her Mother had used her powers to punish her and her sister before, they had both spent time as coatracks or frozen in photgraphs, but only for a few hours, and her Mother never made them into anything too awful. Allisons' powers weren't very strong, since she rarely ever used them, but her Mother was frightening but didn't worry Allison personally.

The one that worried her was Amanda.

Amanda had power, and Allison knew it. Unlike Allison, her Mother had trained Amanda since was little, and Amanda frequently acted like she some sort of Goddess amongst Insects. While Allison and Amanda couldn't effect each other, thier Mother had complete control of thier powers, which was probably why thier powers didn't effect ach other. But Allison was terrified of what might happen if thier powers ever did.
Unfortunetly for her, she would find out.

One

Her Mother came home from her work out with a new pair of sneakers for Allison. Allison looked at the reeboks in her hand and looked at her Mother. 'Um...are they...people?' Her Mother looked up and raised an eyebrow.

'Of course.' Her Mother said, 'Allison, when will you realise that we're better than they are? They exsist to serve us, honey.' Allison looked at the shoes and shook her head.

'I'm sorry, ' she said to the shoes, 'But I did need a new pair of sneakers. I hope you can be happy being some teenagers running shoes.'

'It could be worse, ' Her Mother added with a smirk, putting her face close to the shoes, 'You could be MY running shoes. I'm afraid my feet are pretty smelly most of the time...maybe I could borrow them sometime?' Allison tried to smile, and then sat down and slipped her socked feet into the shoes. It felt weird to her, putting her feet into someone, but it was true what she had said; she did need them.
...........................................

That night began one of the worst times in her life.

Mom had gone out for a bit to a bar, leaving Allison and Amanda together. Normally this was fine, but tonight Amanda was being a real bitch. Allison had entered her room after her evening run to find her CD Player missing. She stormed upstairs to Amandas room and opened the door without knocking.

'What the hell?!' Amanda yelled at the intrusion, 'What makes you think you can just burst in here?'
'My CD player!' Allison said, yelling back. Amanda stroed forward, wearing a pair of blue pajama pants and a white tank top, her long blonde hair tied back in a pony tail. She got in Allisons' face, standing a few inches taller than her.

'I don't have your stupid CD player.'

'Liar.' Allison hissed back. Amanda growed.

'You are SUCH a bitch.' Amanda said.

'Kiss my ass.' Allison said, reaching around Amanda and grabbing whatever she could put her hand on. She felt a picture frame and then threw it thoughtlessly to the ground. Amanda cried out and knelt on the floor to pick up the pieces. It was the picture of thier Father. Allison frowned when she saw Amanda tearfully pick up the picture and put it on her dresser.

'Why did you do that?!' Amanda asked.

'So you'd stop taking my things.' Allison said quietly. Amanda got to her feet and lunged at her, roaring.
.......................................

Thier Mother came home to find much of the house trashed. She went upstairs to find both girls in thier rooms, though Amanda's room, and many of her things, were a mess. 'GIRLS!' she roared, and both girls instantly came at her, both babbeling about what happened. She scanned thier minds and ordered them to stop, causing them both to stand perfectly still, frozen in place. She then scanned thier minds and found out what happened. 'Okay, First, Amanda...did you take her CD player?'

'No.' Amanda replied. She wasn't lying.

'Allison...you shattered Amanda's picture of your Father.'

'Yes, Mom.'

'You know how much that means to her?'

'Yes. But I didn't know I was smashing it.'

'Your sister didn't take our CD Player.'

'I thought she did.'

'And you smashed her things because of that?'

'Most of the stuff got trashed in our fight.'

'Mom?' Amanda asked.

'Yes?' she answered.

'This wouldn't happen if you let us use our powers on each other. I've said it so many times.' Amanda pressed. She thought about it.

'Well, Allison...you do seem to be in the wrong.' Allison nodded, crying silently.

'You do need to be punished, you know that right?' Allison nodded again.

'Wha-whatever you want, Mommy.' Allison said. She smiled at this.

'Yes, I know. Whatever I want is how this world works. Sometimes I think I should have raised you two as Puppies.'

'Should have raised Allie as a Puppy.' Amanda said, crossing her arms. She nodded. Allison looked at her fearfully.

'So what do I do with you, Allie?' Allison shook her head.

'P-please...can't I have a normal punishment? Be grounded, no TV for a month?'

'That's how the normals do it.' Mother replied, 'And it never works. No, something more drastic. Something to teach you a lesson about how to respect your Sister. And maybe how to respect your powers, since you seem to hate them so much...maybe a few weeks without your powers will teach you.'

'But...' Amanda said. Mom held up a hand before she could finish.

'I'm not finished. I can't just take your powers away, but I can bind them to someone. So...here's what I'm going to do. You've broken Amanda's things. I think it's only fair you replace it.' Allison paled with dread. 'So, until you can convince her, and myself, that you've learned your lesson, you'll be her personal property. I'll bind your powers to her and lift the ban, so she can use them on you.' Allison looked at her fearfully.

'No, please, Mommy...she'll do terrible things to me.'

'Quiet!' Amanda ordered, standing next to her Mother at Allison. Mom shook her head.

'From this moment on, you're no longer part of this family until I say otherwise. You're now whatever Amanda says you are; a toy, a pet, an object for her to use however she sees fit. You are your Sisters' property.' Amanda grinned wildly. Mother turned to her, 'So...you're now an only child for a while.' Her Mother snapped her fingers, and Allispon melted into a pile of blay. Amanda looked at her Mother.

'What...?'

'It's symbolic. She's now clay for you to mold to your desire.' Mother said, walking forward. She purposely stepped in the puddle that was her Daughter and continued to walk on.

'Is she concious?'
'Yes.' Mother said, walking further down the hall.

'What should I do with her?' Amanda asked.

'Whatever you want, I couldn't care less. She's yours now.' She then stopped and walked back, pressing her high-helled boot down into the puddle and embraced Amanda. 'You're my Daughter, sweety, and I love you.'
.................................

Allison wanted to cry as she felt her Mother's foot grind into her formless body, and then heard her Mother embrace her Daughter like she wasn't even there. Her Mother, giving one good twist for good measure, walked off, leaving Allison to look up in terror as her giant Sister, wearing her pajams and socks, walked forward and stopped before her.

She heard her Mother's voice boom somewhere else in the house back to Amanda. 'I SUGGEST YOU MAKE HER SHRUNKEN FIRST, IT ALWAYS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE FOR THEM.' Amanda grinned and nodded.

'OKAY! OKAY, LISTEN UP, ALLIE...NORMAL FORM, BUT...LET'S SEE...HALF AN INCH TALL!' Allison felt her body twist and reform, and soon she was normal, still wearing her jogging shorts, running shoes and hert-shirt. Before her were Amanda's giant socked feet, and was only about as tall as her big toe. She looked up past the pajama pants and her white t-shirt to see Amanda's beautiful face grinning down at her. 'THIS IS SO COOL! CONTROLLING YOUR LITTLE TINY FORM IS GOING TO ROCK. I HAVE SIXTEEN YEARS OF PAYBACK TO GIVE YOU...MY LITTLE TOY...MOM ALWAYS LIKED ME BETTER, I HOPE SHE LETS ME KEEP YOU FOREVER. LET'S FACE IT, YOU SHOULD BELONG TO ME, IT'S YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE. THIS FEELS NATURAL, DOESN'T IT? YOU SHAKING IN FEAR OF ME? TELL ME.' Amanda commanded. Allison, unable to say anything else, replied.

'Yes, this feels natural. My rightful place is belonging to you, and I hope Mom let's you keep me forever.' Amanda squeale a laugh and bit her lower lip with excitment. Suddenly her enormous hand reached out and grabbed her between finger and thumb and lifted her roughly, squeezing. Allison cried out in pain as Amanda carried her into her bedroom. It magically all right again, another gift from Amanda's Mother. Allison found herself angry. If it was all made right aagin, why the punishment? Amanda deposited her in a drinking glass on her desk and sat down, looking at her.

'ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME, THING?' 'Thing'?

'Yes, I'm afraid of you.' Allison admitted, meaning it. Her sisters' giant purple painted nails scratched the outside of the glass slowly, creating an unnerving squeal.

'GOOD.' Amanda got up and laid on her bed. 'TIME FOR BED. IN THE MORNING, I'LL COME UP WITH SOME FUN STUFF TO DO TO YOU. IN THE MEANTIME...YOU JUST STAY THERE AND THINK ABOUT ME. I COMMAND YOU, THINK NICE THOUGHTS ABOUT ME ALL NIGHT. EVERYTIME YOU THINK ANYTHING NEGETIVE ABOUT ME, YOU'LL SHRINK ANOTHER 1/100TH OF AN INCH. AND IT'LL HURT.' Amanda grinned, 'GOODNIGHT, TOY.' And she turned out the light.