- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
3

Amanda laughed with surprise and shock. 'I can't believe that worked.' Amanda said to herself. 'I guess you really can be anything I want. 'I wonder...can I read your thoughts...'

...can't believe this is happening...

'OHMIGOD! I CAN HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS IF I WANT, TOO! YOU REALLY ARE ALL MINE! NOTHING PRIVATE TO YOU ANYMORE, IT'S ALL MINE!' Amanda laughed and slid her flip-flop back on. 'YOU CAN STAY DIRT FOR A LITTLE WHILE...GIVE YOU TIME TO THINK ABOUT THINGS. YOU MIGHT AS WELL ADJUST TO YOUR NEW LIFE, ACCEPT ME AS YOUR BETTER, AS YOUR GODDESS. WORSHIP ME, LITTLE DIRT GIRL. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT...IF YOU PRAY TO ME RIGHT NOW, I'LL MAKE YOU INTO SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE DIGNIFIDED. WHAT DO YOU SAY, DIRT?'

...never pray to you, bitch....

Amanda frowned. 'NEVER? WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT...I'M GONNA GO DO SOMETHING AND NO LONGER ACKNOWLEDGE YOU. YOU'RE JUST DIRT BETWEEN MY TOES, AFTER ALL....IT'S NOT LIKE I SHOULD TALK TO SOMETHING LIKE MY TOEJAM....' She stopped for a moment and then looked down again. 'HOW ABOUT THAT...MY TOEJAM. ONCE MY SISTER, NOW MY TOEJAM. YOUR LIFE IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME. YOU'RE MY TOEJAM.'

Allison was humiliated, but she knew it was only going to get worse. She just had to hope that Mom would think her punishment sufficient enough sooner rather than later. But who knows what wouild be left of her when that happened....

....................................

Amanda hummed to herself as she walked downstaris, completley forgetting that little speck of dirt she had somehow accumulated since her shower. Her Mother was in the kitchen making breakfest.

'Good Morning, Dear.' Mom said, giuving Amanda her breakfest. There was no place set for Allison. It would be Amanda's decision if Allison should eat.

'Morning, Mom.' Amanda said, eating as if nothing was strange at all. Allison, meanwhile, could smell the food and was shocked at how hungry she was. How could toejam be hungry?

'How is everything going?' Mom asked.

'What do you mean?' Amanda asked. Mom grinned and moved closer.

'What is she?' Her Moither asked, curious. Amanda thought about it, and had almost decided not to even acknowledge Allison, but knew her Mother would want to know.

'Dirt between my toes.' Amanda said with a smile.

'How does that feel?' Mother asked.

'Amazing.' Amanda gushed, 'I should use my powers more often. But this is the most satisfying thing ever....owning my sister like this. It's awesome.' Her Mother grinned.

'I knew you'd like it...I often wondered what it would be like to use you two...but I never had the heart.'

'Do you want to borrow her?' Amanda asked. Allison would have gasped if she could.

'Hmmm....what an idea...using my oldest daughter for my amusement sure does sound fun.'

'I'm thinking of renaming her. Y'know, like a pet.' Amanda said.

'Another great idea. I'll let you know about both of them later, once I think about it.' Amanda smiled as her Mother kissed her cheek. 'I'm so proud of you.'

'Am I your favorite?' Amanda asked. Her Mother smiled warmly.

'At the moment, you're my only.' Amanda beamed.

'Wanna see her?'

............................................................

Allison heard the scraping and rumbling and knew Amanda was sliding her sandal off, and suddenly the tips of the giant toes ahead of her split and she was lifted into the air. She saw her Mother's beautiful but cruel face smiling as she peered between her Daughters toes and saw her dirt form stuffed between the toes.

'OH, THAT'S FILTHY...YOU SHOULD CLEAN OUT YOUR TOES, AMANDA.'

'WHAT CAN I SAY, MOM...I GUESS I'M BECOMING MORE OF A HIPPY EVERYDAY.' They both laughed at The Dirt Allison. Allison could only imagine how awful it would be to be her Mothers...she saw how she treated her things. Not to mentioned the true embarassment and all around sickness of being used by her Mother...and being forced to do anything she wanted. Amanda was bad enough...but she was sure Mother would be worse. Suddenly Allisons' world slammed back into the flip flop and she could barely see her Mother's big bare feet up ahead, callused and with stubby toes, not like Amanda's beautiful ones with the long toes. In some ways, Allison felt blessed at that moment. Sure, she was toejam, but at least it was on a nice pair of feet.

'I THINK I'LL GO TO THE MALL...MAYBE SO SOME SHOPPING. CAN I TURN SOME PEOPLE?'

' OF COURSE...THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE THERE FOR. BRING ME BACK SOMETHING NICE.'

'OH....I WILL.'
..................................................................

Mom drove Amanda to the mall and Amanda began to shop, transforming people into things she wanted; stuffed animals, a new pair of sandals, a girl she knew and disliked became a new pair of panties. At one point she wanted cigarettes and turned all twenty people in the Disney store into cigarettes and then turned one more boy walking around into a silver cigarette holder. Allison was shocked and appalled as at least six of those cigarettes had been children, one of them barely five. He, his older sisteer and his Mommy were now doomed to die terrible deaths as this cruel goddess smoked them. She could only imagine that little boy crying for his Mommy...and his Mommy crying for him as Amanda placed her in her mouth...Allison would have shuddered if she were a physical person. But she was just dirt. Maybe Amanda was right. Maybe she was better than Allison, maybe she always had been. Maybe if Allison had treated her as such she wouldn't have ended up her toejam. Maybe this was fate.

No, this was Mom.

But, really...was that any different? Her Mom controlled her fate, always did.

At least being toejam wasn't painful. Not like the cigarettes.

Amanda sat down in the food court and then looked down at her toes.

'I SUPPOSE YOU'RE HUNGRY?'

....yes....

'WELL, SAY SOMETHING TO CONVINCE ME.'

...please...goddess....please feed me?

'ANYTHING ELSE?'

....I'm sorry...I should have realised you were so amazing before. You've always been better than me.....

Amanda smirked triumphantly and then blinked, and Allison was normal and sitting across from her at the foot court. Amanda blinked a few times and the family at the next table became burgers. Allison was too hungry to complain and ate the food her sister gave her, causing her to grin,

'Thank you.' Allison said before she was asked. She even averted eye contact, knowing she needed to be submissive to please Amanda. It worked, and Allisons' face was alight with superoror glee. Allison knew what she needed to do next and knelt before her sister. 'Thank you, Goddess.' Amanda crossed her legs, one fliip flop clad foot in front of Allisons' bowed head. Allison planted a kiss on top of the foot and Amanda laughed.

'You may rise.' Amanda said in a snobby voice. Allison got to her feet. Amanda raised a finger and pointed down, and Allison began to shrink rapidly until she was an inch tall. Allison raised the finger and she grew half an inch. 'Y'KNOW..I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO CONCENTRATE? IT'S LIKE WALKING OR TALKING TO BREATHING. YOU JUST ARE WHAT I THINK. ARE YOU PATHETIC OR WHAT?' Allison said nothing., Amanda lowered her soft hand and ordered to climb on. Allison did as commanded, marveling at how soft and smooth her sisters palm was. 'BEFORE YOU START TO THINK THINGS FOR YOURSELF AGAIN, LITTLE THING, KNOW THAT I'M NEVER GOING TO BE DONE PLAYING WITH YOU. BUT, I'VE THOUGHT OF A NEW GAME, WATCHING ALL THESE PEOPLE WALK AROUND...' Amanda walked over to a bench in front of J.C. Pennys. Amanda lowered her hand to the floor and Allison got off. Amanda grinned and just said, 'RUN.' Alllison took off running, unaware of where she was going. Her sister was watching her, and as she reached the entrance of the store, suddenly she stopped. She could no longer move and she was staring at the ceiling. She saw her sister walk up and look doiwn at her, far above. She then took a step and the bottom of the thin black flip-flop filled her vision and slammed on her, and she realised her face was flat and hard.

Amanda had turned her into a tile on the floor of the mall, and she was going to let people walk on her.
............................................

Amanda smiled to herself as she stood with her foot on her sisters flat face, looking around the mall like anyone might if they were waiting for somone. 'This is going to be cool...' Amanda walked over to the bench and agains at down, looking at the tile. If anyone looked closely, they'd see her, she thought with a giggle. But no one will. They'll just step on her. She felt hot and honry, as she always did when she controlled something completley, but never with such intensity at how amazingly she owned her sister, and her destiny. She had almost orgasimed when she had felt Alliisons' lips on her foot, willingly. She wondered if she could break her, make her want to be hers, make her love her like christians loved God. She was so drunk on power and knew it, and she wanted it forever. She wanted Allison forever.
..................................................