- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
..................................................

4

Allison gasped as her first victimiser walked over her, a man in a suit with a pair of italian loafers slammed the toe of his shoe down upon her nose and then kept walking, unaware of the teenaged girl beneath his feet. He was the first of many; a boy with dirty skater shoes that were too loose scraped his sole across her face, leavung a trail of dirt, a pair of freshman girls she thought she recognised from school crossed over her, laughing gaily as thier chnky black sandals crushed her chin, a child playing a game jumped with both of his feet squarely on her face, trying to avoid her sibling tiles of opposite color. They all hurt, but she couldn't scream. She was just a tile on the floor of the mall. She couldn't see Amanda, but she knew her new Mistress was loving it. She tried to scream the loudest when a woman with a black skirt walked out of the store and stopped directly over her, her feet straddeling Allisons' sore face. The woman, a gorgeous one in her mid thirties with long flowing brown hair, was talking on her cellphone, and Allison was terrifiyed. She begged the woman silently to move on, feeling tears coming to her eyes but knowing they wouldn't ever come. Cold tiles didn't cry. The woman's conversation was light, and she did exactly as Allison feared she would; she kept shifting her feet. She would idly move her feet, encased in black pumps and dark nylons, around; kicking, stomping, scraping her soles on the ground. They kept narrowly missing Allison, but she knew it was a matter of time. She was right.

The woman harmlessly(to her) shifted her right foot forward and it smacked onto Allisons face. She was in total agony when the womans high heel stuck in her eye. The sole of the pumpo landed on her mouth. The woman kept talking on her phone and tipped back on her heel, placing more terrible pressure upon Allisons' eye. Then with a hard slam, the sole came back down, smashing her lips like a punch in the mouth. The woman slid her foot back into place quickly with a deafening scrape, and scratched across Allies face. Then, as Allisons breath caught, the foot returned to her face. Suddenly the woman slipped the heel off and began to idly play with it, snatrching it in her toes. She rested the nyloned heel onto Allisons eye, filling her vision with the dark nylon, irritatingly causing a maddening itch as the woman increased and decreased pressure as she rocked the shoe around. Allison wondered who her torturerer was; probably just some buissness woman, out shopping. Maybe she was on her lunch break and was browsing the store. She was just on the phone, talking to a friend, unaware she was rubbing her feet on the face of a seventeen year old girl. She kicked the shoe away a little and began to scratch her nyloned toes on Allisons lips. Then the shoe was dragged back to her face, and the woman settled her weight onto it as she slipped it on, causing more unelievaable agnony to the ground under her feet. She then hung up and walked away quickly.

Amanda had watched the pretty buisness woman torment her sister/toy with glee. For a full five minutes the woman had toyed with her tiny thing with her feet, and Amanda became hot with the knowledge of her sisters agony. She became hotter when she saw who was coming up next. It was Allisons' friend Meghan! Meghan was a pretty tomboy girl with red hair and large green eyes. She was wearing a pair of dirty old white clogs with socks, a pair of cut off jean shorts and a 'Princess' t-shirt. Amanda made herself invisible(a simple trick) and almost convulsed with glee when Meghan stopped right on top of Allison, looking at her watch.

If she could cry, she would have bawled when Meghan stepped on her and stopped, twisting on her sole as she did so. Her best friend cruelly pressed down on her mouth with the dirty sole of her clogs(which Meghan wore to work at the hospital kitchen) and looked at her watch impatiently. She tried to yell, to cry, to scream Meghans name. She could hear herself, but was unable to be heard by anyone else. She could taste dirt and grime in her mouth(Amanda's doing...god, she was sick) as Meghan idlly turned her foot, scraping it, adjusting it, changing weight. She knew it could be worse, and it was. Meghan began to tap her foot impatiently. Who was she waiting for?

Amanda couldn't believe the luck. Fate truly smiled on her, and frowned on her lowly sibling. She watched Meghan wait for a few more minutes, and then laughed outloid when Allisons' crush, Jimmy, walked toward the pretty redhead. 'Secret meeting...' Amanda giggled. He was wearing a pair of black boots under blue jeans and a button up blue shirt, his hair spiky. Amanda laughed again when Jimmy kissed Meghan, and to do so he stepped squaely on Alllison. 'Guess he chose who he likes...' Amanda giggled.

When Jimmy stepped on her, her heart broke into a thousand peices. Meghans foot slid across her face just as Jimmys boot replaced it, crushing her nose. She watched, broken, when Jimmy kisses Meghan, directly above her. The two began to talk about how much they missed each other, taking turns stepping on her as they did. She wished Amanda would end this. She almost wished she were just tiny and not a tile...at this point, she could handle being crushed under Jimmys boot. But endlessly enduring the crushing feet of her best friend and the man she thought she would love was worse than anything she thought she could imagine. She was suddenly aware that her tears were in fact seeping out of the tile, and suddenly she was aware that she was changing into the water.

Amanda couldn't take it. She decided to experiment now. Irony would never suit her this well again, she was sure. She allowed Allison to cry, the salty water poolng on the floor. She then solidified it, and soon a tiny spider was crawling on the floor of the mall between the lovers feet.

Allison had eight legs, and was terrified. Now those crushing feet were dangerous, and she looked up through many eyes at the giants she once knew as a person, towering above her.

Jimmy and Meghan were talking when Meghan looked down and saw the spider. 'eww....' she said. Jimmy looked down and examined the object of her attention and grimaced in disgust.

'I hate those things.' Jimmy said aloud, glaring down at the creature at his feet. Allison murmured an agreemnent.

'I see one of those things, I squish it.' Meghan said with venemous disgust, unaware that the spider was her best friend.

'I'll kill it...' Jimmy said, lifting his boot.'No, I'll do it.' Meghan said, 'You're wearing nice shoes, these are just my work shoes. I've squished many a bug with these bad girls.' She lifted her foot and said 'Goodbye, disgusting pest!' and brought it down with a crush onto the spider, squishing it into the flat underside of her sole. She paused, and could have sword she had heard a tiny scream before killing it, but she shrugged and walked away hand in hand with Jimmy.

Allison heard the exchange with anxiety and saw Jimmy raise his boot. She almost welcomed it, after all, she did wish it a moment ago anyway.
But then, 'NO, I'LL DO IT. YOU'RE WEARING NICE SHOES, THESE ARE JUST MY WORK SHOES. I'VE SQUISHED MANY A BUG WITH THESE BAD BOYS. GOODBYE, DISGUSTING PEST!' And suddenly the sky was filled with the drty underside of Meghans clogs- smeared with dirt and grime from her work, a stain from one of the aforementioned bugs. Allison wept whatever the closest things to tears that spiders have when she realised her best friend had degradd her to something to be squished underfoot and forgotten. Her best friend would end her life with a sense of fulfillment, just a pest to be taken care of. The foot then came down, and all Allison had time to do was scream.

Amanda had an orgasm as Meghan ended her best friends life underfoot. It was then that Amanda noticed something different about the air. She looked up and stretched out of her mind and laughed loudly. 'Allison! You're back with me! Even in Death you belong to me...you know I can ressurect you. I can bring you back to life. You are completley in my power, fated to do and be what I wish. And...you can die, and you come back to me. I;m your heaven! This kicks ass. Well...poof, in my hand, my toy.' Instantly, a miniature Allison appeared in the palm of her hand, criumpled in terror in the center lines of her palm. Amanda lowered her face to her palm, her breath blowing over her possession. 'You never should have crossed me.' And with that, she and her slave were home in Amanda's bedroom.