- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
6

Allison awoke on the kitchen table as her Mother was eating breakfest. It occured to Allison that she hadn't eaten in two days and felt fine. In fact, she didn't even desire to eat. Her Mother looked down at her. 'OH, YOU'RE AWAKE! DID YOU WANT SOME BREAKFEST?'

'Actually, Mom...I don't feel like eating. I'm not even hungry.' Her Mother smiled.

'I GUESS AMANDA DECIDED YOU DIDN'T NEED TO EAT. SHE MUST HAVE MADE YOU THAT WAY.' Allison felt sick again, at the whole thing. Her Sister decided she didn't need to eat? Her sister had made her into some object. She didn't even eat or use the bathroom anymore...she really wasn't human at all. 'SPEAKING OF AMANDA, I'M SURE SHE MISSES YOU, LITTLE DOLL.' Her Mother's huge hand wrapped around her and took her upstairs.

'Mom, please...I've learned my lesson, don't give me back to Amanda!' Allison cried.

'SHUSH, TOY GIRL. YOU'LL BE RETURNED WHEN WE SAY. NOW, YOU BEHAVE AND OBEY YOUR MISTRESS LIKE A GOOD TOY SHOULD. IF YOU'RE GOOD, YOU CAN COME BE MY TOY, LIKE WE TALKED ABOUT. I LOVE THE IDEA OF HAVING MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD AS A PET, AND I'M FLATTERED THAT YOU WANT IT, TOO. I AM SORRY AGAIN ABOUT THAT, BY THE WAY, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WORSHIPPED ME. A GODDESS SHOULD KNOW THESE THINGS.' Allison felt like crying. Her Mother thought she actually WANTED to be her property. Mom knocked on the door and Amanda opened it, and immedietly spied Allison in her hand.

'WHERE WAS SHE? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HER!' Amanda asked, sternly gazing at Allison like a disobedient Dog.

'YOUR LITTLE GIRL LIKES MY BIG, BEAUTIFUL FEET!' Mom gushed happily, 'SHE CAME INTO MY ROOM AND MASSAGED MY FEET WHILE I SLEPT.' Mom then stood on one leg and turned her left sole over and pressed Allison into it. 'SEE? SHE'S IN HEAVEN.' Amanda then opened her hand.

'I'D LIKE MY THING BACK NOW, MOM. IF THAT'S ALRIGHT.' Mom placed Allison into Amandas' hand and blew her a kiss.

'I'LL SEE YOU LATER, MY LITTLE PEBBLE.' And with that, Mom walked off, leaving Allison once again at Amanda's mercy.

'YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE RUN OFF, GIRL.' Amanda said, giving Allison a little squeeze.

'Ow! I'm sorry, Amanda!' Allison cried, 'Please, don't hurt me...I'm sorry!' Amanda thoughtlessly tossed Allison to the ground and then brought her smooth barefoot down hard on Allies little body.

'I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE MY REAL NAME. YOU'LL CALL ME 'MISTRESS' OR 'GODDESS', UNDERSTAND? AND I'LL HURT YOU IF I WANT.' She raised her foot slightly and then stomped down again, causing Allison to scream. She began to roll Allison around under her feet. 'YOU NEED TO LEARN TO OBEY, ALLISON. THINGS WILL GET BETTER IF YOU LEARN THAT YOUR PLACE IS IN MY POWER. IF YOU LEARN TO WORSHIP AND LOVE ME, YOU'LL BE IN FAR LESS PAIN.' She then began to scrunch Allison beneath her toes, and then dropped her to the floor. Allison crawled away, hiding behind an overturned sneaker. 'I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WENT ALL THE WAY TO MOM'S ROOM. MY FEET ARE PRETTIER! WHY MOM? HAVE YOU ALWAYS HAD A THING FOR HER FEET?'

'No, Ama-Mistress! No, I...I just went...'

'YOU WERE GOING TO ASK TO BE TURNED BACK! WEREN'T YOU?!' Allison nodded meekly. Amanda stomped her foot. 'GET YOUR PATHETIC ASS BACK HERE. YOU PRESENT YOURSELF TO ME WHEN CALLED!' Allison slowly walked back out and knelt before Amandas' foot, and kissed her toe. 'YOU'RE GOING TO LEARN TO LOVE MY FEET, LITTLE ALLISON....I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA.'

'Oh no, please, Mistress....I love your feet already. They're beautiful!' Allison cried, giving Amands' toe another quick peck.

'NICE TRY, TOY. BUT FOR NOW...YOU'RE MY FLIP FLOP.' And Allison suddenly was in a shoe closet. The massive door opened and Amandas' giant foot decended on her. It slid across her face, leaving the stench of her foot and the slight scent of her body wash on her. She could taste the foot, smell the foot, feel it all across her face. Amanda said nothing, and why should she, she was her shoes. Suddenly Amanda took a step, and her toes squished hard into her eyes. Suddenly, Allison was aware that her mouth kept kissing and sucking Amandas' foot against her will. 'MMM, THAT FEELS AWESOME. WHAT A GREAT, COMFORTABLE FLIP FLOP.' And Amanda went downstairs. She went outside and began to walk down the street, quickly turning a ten year old boy on his bike into her other flip flop, and she walked on, smiling.
..................................................

The taste of Amandas' feet filled her mouth, constantly, and the taste was terrible, but at the same time it felt almost pleasurable, and she knew that last part was from Amanda's control over her. Allison wasn't sure where Amanda was going, but it hurt like hell to get there.

Amanda was heading to meet her two friends; her twenty year old Aunt Ashley and Ashleys' roommate Debbie, a beautiful italian woman of twenty-Two. Allison had forgotten about Ashley's visit, she always liked spending time with her, even if Amanda was closer. Ashley was very pretty, with pool water blue eyes and a fresh round face, and a curvy body a little on the heavyside, but she was gorgeous. Amanda met them at a resturaunt, and they all hugged and kissed. 'HOW ARE YOU, AMANDA?!' Ashley exclaimed.

'I'M GREAT! HAVING A GOOD WEEK.'

'GOT A BOY ON THE SIDE?' Debbie asked, grinning.

'NOPE, BUT IT'S STILL A GOOD WEEK.'

'WHERE'S ALLISON?' Ashley asked.

'I;M SURE SHE'S SOMEWHERE UNDERFOOT.' Amanda said, scrunching her toes in Allisons' eyes. Allison would have cried, or screamed, but all she could do was suck on the underside of her evil sisters' foot. The conversation continued, but all Allison could see or focus on was Amandas' foot, and it frightened her. She briefly wondered if Amanda could break her, and was terrified that she might. Imagine WANTING to be belonging to Amanda. It seemed terrifiying, but it also seemed possible. She wondered how the ten-year old boy was, but realised that Amanda had forgotten about him already. He was doomed to be her footwear for the rest of his life. She could see Ashleys' feet clad in a pair of black flip flops, and Debbie had a pair of colorful open-toed mules on.

'Don't like my feet, Allie? Let's see how you feel about them after being with Ashley's all day!' Came Amanda's voice in her mind. 'OH ASHLEY, I ALMOST FORGOT! I FOUND THIS FOR YOU AT A SHOP AND THOUGHT YOU'D JUST LOVE IT!' Allson knew was what coming. Amanda's enormous hand came down and suddenly Allie was a ring in her hand. Amanda reached out and handed it to Ashley.

'OH, IT'S SUCH A SEXY TOE RING!' Ashleys' enormous eyes swept over Allisons' form.

'Ashley!' Allison tried to scream, but it was no good.

'IT'S SHAPED LIKE A GIRL! THAT'S KINDA WILD.'

'YEAH, IT'S A THEME. LIKE, THERE'S ALL THIS JEWELERY SHAPED LIKE TINY PEOPLE AT THIS STORE. THERE'S EVEN A CLOTHING LINE. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE, A VENGENCE THING. LIKE, YOU WEAR PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE. IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY, SHE'S CRYING.' Amanda said, pointing.

'IT'S WEIRD! DISTURBING, EVEN!' Ashley said, but her face was still bright. She brought her foot up and placed Allison on her toe, 'SHOULDN'T HAVE PISSED OFF MY NEICE! NOW YOU GET TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AS MY TOE RING!' Ashley said with a giggle, 'DUMB BITCH!'

'AWW, I WANT TO WEAR SOMEONE! I CAN THINK OF A BUNCH OF GUYS I'D LIKE TO SEE AS TOE RINGS.'

'AND SHOES! I CAN THINK OF A TON OF MEN WHO SHOULD BE MY SHOES, UNDERFOOT, WHERE THEY BELONG!' Amanda said with a grin.

'I AGREE!' Debbie said, 'I'D LIKE TO MAKE JOE AND NICK INTO A PAIR OF SHOES!'

'I BET THEY'D MAKE A REALLY CUTE PAIR OF SHOES.' Ashley said with a laugh.

'WELL, DEBBIE, I HAVE A TOERING FOR MYSELF, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE IT.' Amanda said, handing another ring to Debbie. Debbie examined it closely.

'IT'S A LITTLE BOY!' Debbie said with a laugh.

'YEAH, IT'S SUPPOSED TO SYMBOLISE THOSE ANNOYING KIDS!'

'WOW, I WORK WITH KIDS WHO ARE THIS AGE. LITTLE BASTARDS. WELL, GUESS WHAT LITTLE BOY, AROUND MY TOE YOU GO. WHERE YOU BELONG! LAUGHING DURING MUSICAL PRACTICE, THROWING THINGS, LOOKING UP GIRLS SKIRTS...NOW YOU'RE JUST A PEICE OF FOOT JEWLERY!' Debbie said, sliding the ring onto her toe.

The girls giggled and talked while Allie sat there, wrapped around Ashelys' toe. It was uncomfortable, feeling like she was bent over backwards over the fleshy wall, and feeling herself bent further whenever Ashley twitched or flexed her toes, and sometimes she was squeezed between the toes as her giant Aunt played with her new toering. Allie wondered how long Amanda would leave her on Ashleys' toes, it was going to be hard to get her away from her now that she was given away. Fear gripped her heart for a moment when she realised Amanda might leave her there forever, to be Ashleys' toe ring forever, to never return to her old life. She would have cried at the thought, if cold metal could cry tears, and then let out a scream of mental anguish as Ashley crossed her toes, pressing the bottom of her big toe across Allies' face, the calloused ridges feeling the shape of her metal face, as if they knew her fate- she was thiers forever, just a peice of foot jewelry for Ashley, forever. She then heard Ashley speak high above.
'I DUNNO, AMANDA...I LOVE THE TOERING, BUT IT'S A LITTLE TIGHT. IT FEELS LIKE IT'S SHRINKING.'

'AWW...WELL, I'LL GET YOU A BIGGER ONE, OKAY? GIVE ME THAT ONE, I'M SURE IT'LL FIT ME.' Allison never felt so happy. Amanda had made her smaller so she wouldn't fit! She wasn't going to have to be a toering for the rest of her life! She felt Ashleys' huge fingers pull her from the gargantuan toes. Between Ashleys' thumb and forefinger, she looked up at the big blue eyes of her young Aunt.

'WELL, LITTLE GIRL, I GUESS IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE. GUESS YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO BE AMANDAS' FOOT JEWELERY.' Ashley said with a grin, and suddenly Allison was dropped into Amandas' palm. Amandas' fingers closed around her, and she was slipped onto Amandas' toe under the table. She squeezed her toes tightly, making sure Allison felt it. Allison felt it, but she didn't mind. At least she was going home. She thought briefly of the ten year old boy, who was forever Debbies' toering. He'd never see his Mother again, he'd never have a wife and kids. His short life had been taken from him by a cruel Goddess who had given him away to a giant woman he'd never known, and he'd forever be wrapped around her toe. Forever. Suddenly, Allison felt blessed, and was happy her Sister hadn't doomed her to the same fate. And for a moment, just a small moment, she felt comfortable on Amandas' toe.