- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some notes before we get started: A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it. B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going. In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)

7
Amanda got home, stumbling. It was late, and it had been a long night. Amanda was pretty drunk, her Aunt had a habit of buying them alcohol, and now she stumbled quietly to her room. The Teenaged Goddess flopped onto her bed, her toering sitting there quietly. Amanda suddenly waved a hand and Allison fell off of her toe, landing on all fours on the bedspread in front of Amandas' giant right foot. 'There. You sit there at my feet where you...belong...' she looked sick. Amandas' giant toes snaked down and gripped Allison on both sides, squeezing tightly, idly playing with her, 'You're a good toy....what's your name?'

'Allison?' the tiny girl said questioningly.

'No...that's not your name...your name is what I say it is....' Amanda said, burping suddenly, 'What did Mom call you...?' Allison sighed.

'Pebble.' Amanda giggled.

'Like in a shoe.' Amanda replied, and laughed loudly, 'Okay...your name is Pebble. From now on.' Amanda dropped her to the bedspread again, and Allison sat there, looking up at the giant foot. She was almost as tall as her giant sisters' flat big toe, the purple nail polish a little dull, the skin white and the foot long and narrow. It was a very pretty foot. Allison bit her lower lip, kneeled down, and started kissing Amandas' toe reverently. She felt Amandas' eyes on her the goddess sat up. 'Do you like your name or something, little pebble?'

'Uh...if you say so, Mistress?' Allison said. Amanda smiled happily.

'I like the new attitude, Pebble.It won't help you any, but I do like it.' Allison looked up at the giantess.

'I wanted to say thank you. For not leaving me as Ashleys' toering.' Amanda grinned.

'No problem, Pebble.' Amanda said, almost kindly, 'You're of no use to me wrapped around her toe. You're mine, forever and ever. You're my favorite toy, my precious little pet.'

'Then why do you treat me like this?' Allison asked, looking up at Amanda. The girl looked very tipsy.

'Because. Y'see, Pebble...you're nothing to me. You're an object, nothing more. I have no feelings for you at all, I don't even hate you anymore. I just own you, and I'll do whatever I want with you. I enjoy torturing and tormenting you, because you're mine to mistreat. But I like that you're learning your place. It's very becoming. If you continue it, I might actually give you a day off sometime. But maybe not.'

'Amanda...please...turn me back?' Allison asked. Amanda shook her head, dissapointed.

'Pebble, you don't get it...you're never going back to your old life. How can you?' Amanda asked. Allison looked up, tilting her head.

'What do you mean?'

'You've been my toejam, my flip flops...can you look at me the same way again? I'm better than you. By the time Mom is ready to end your punishment, you'll see me as a Goddess, and your old life will never be the same, not to mention psychological damage. Let's face it, Pebble, your old life is over. Might as well forget about it, and learn to love and worship me, since I'm your life now. I can't wait to have kids so I can hand you down.' Amanda grinned evily, 'I think all my Babies will use you as a pacifier. And maybe diapers.' Amanda grinned and ground Allison under her toes against the bed, 'And you're going to like it, Pebble! Tell me you like it!'

'No!' Allison cried, 'I hate it, and I hate you!'

'Bold words from a foottoy, Pebble! Feel my foot on top of you? I'm not putting any effort into it. You're just pathetic and small. You've always been that way. You were born to be my toy, and you know it.' Amanda said.

'No! That isn't true!' Allison cried, and she was picked up by Amandas' toes.

'It is.' The Giant whispered, 'You're squeezed between MY toes. Tell me I'm better than you.' Allison began to cry.

'Why are you doing this me?!' Allison shrieked.

'Because I can. Because I want to. Because this is our destiny.' Amanda said seriously, 'Now tell me.' Allison cried and then kissed Amandas' toe, crying harder.

'You're better than me...' Allison said, and she began to sob hysterically, 'You're better than me, Amanda.' Amanda grinned evilly, listening to the tiny sobs.

'Do you like your name, Pebble?' Amanda asked gently.

'Yes, I love it, Mistress.' Allison said between wracking sobs.
..................................................................

Amanda turned Allison into a bucket and threw up into her several times that night as she got the spins from the alcohol, but Allison didn't care. She was practically catatonic from shock and despair. She wondered if Amanda was right, and that she would lose her identity from Amandas' torment. Thankfully, she eventually slept. However, when she awoke she found she was bigger and could move on her own. The room wasn't exactly normal size, but she seemed to be a few feet tall at least. She tried to move and tripped over her own feet. All four of them. She was then aware of her nose in front of her...covered in brownish hair and with a solid black end. 'Oh god...' she tried to say, but all that came out was a low bark. She looked back behind her and saw Amandas' bed, and saw the beautiful young woman lying there, sleeping. 'Oh, god...I'm her DOG!' She thought. Allison ran from the room and downstairs, to see her Mother wearing a pretty skirt and a white blouse, a pair of brown sandals on her long feet.

'Oh, why hello there little Puppy!' Her Mom said with a smile, bending over. With a sweet, sadistic smile her Mother reached a beautiful hand down and patted her head, and knelt down before her and ruffled her ears. 'Oh, you such a good puppy, yes...such a good puppy dog! Yes you are, Yes Yew Awe!' She Mother grinned.

'Mom, please!' Allison tried to say, but only a bark came out.

'Now, now....Dogs can't talk girl. No, they can't! Go wake up your Mistress. Go on now, shoo!' Her Mom said, motioning Allison off with her hands. Alli turned and started to leave. 'Oh, and make sure you fetch her slippers. Be a good girl.' Allison wandered back upstairs to Amandas' room and looked at her. She looked so beautiful and peaceful in her bed, her blankets wrapped around her lithe little body. Allison, feeling defeated, went and took Amandas' house slippers in her mouth and went to Amandas' bedside and began to whine. Amandas' eyes opened and grinned.

'Good Dog.' Amanda said, apathetically, as one might say to a Dog you had for years! Amanda swung her pretty bare feet over the bed and looked down at her, 'Drop it girl.' Allison did as she was told and dropped the slippers to the floor and watched as Amanda slipped her feet inside and stood up. She reached a hand down and stroked Allisons' head and moved out of the room. Allison followed closely at her heels.


"Good Morning, Mom." Amanda said, sitting down at the kitchen table sleepily.
"Good morning, honey!" Her Mother returned, smiling widely. She placed some breakfest on the table before her Daughter, who picked up her hunger and began to chow down hungrily. Allison waited beside Amanda, smelling the aroma of her eggs and bacon and looked up hungrily. Amanda glanced down at her.
"No! Bad Dog!" Amanda scolded, "No Beg!" Allison looked to her side and saw her Mother nudge her with a knee as she walked by, pushing her away from her sister/owner and placed a bowl of dog food on the floor. It was wet and disguting looking, and Allison whined at the stench.
"Now, now, girl...you eat your doggy breakfest like a good dog." Mother scolded, reaching down and patting her nose. She then walked away and sat down opposite Amanda and began to eat, but now before poking her in the nose with her bare foot and winking down at her. Allisons' heart sank as she remembered the previous night, and her Mothers' misunderstanding on her intentions. Her Mother really thought Allison wanted contact with her feet. Gross.
Allison sniffed at the food and took a bite. It was the most disguting thing she'd ever tasted, and she was only able to put down two bites. She walked over, unnoticed by Amanda and her Mother, and crept under the table. She decided to swallow her pride. She looked between her Mothers' bare feet and Amanda's slippered feet. Out of the pair, her Mother seemed to be the kinder, if Allison flattered her. She crawled before her Mothers' feet and, closing her eyes, licked her Mothers' toe. The toes twitched at the invasion and her Mother lifted her right foot and patted Allisons' now-fury head. She then looked up and saw her Mothers' hand reaching under the table with a bit of bacon. Allison quickly took it in her mouth and gulped it down. As a thank you, her tounge found her Mothers' foot again. She then crawled over to Amanda and repeated the action. Amanda rewarded her as well with a peice of bacon. "Oh, please....more, Amanda, please?" She thought. Amanda did give her one more, as did her Mother. It wasn't much, but Allison found her hunger abaited for now.
Her two owners conversed lightly, but Allison paid it no heed, laying down with her head rested on her paws, brooding. Amanda slid out from the table. "Pebble," She called apatheticlly, "Heel." Allison rose and obeyed, standing behind Amanda as she went to the sink and placed a plate of half-eaten eggs onto the floor for her, which Allison greedily ate, even though she wasn't hungry. She licked Amanda's hand in thank you, surprised at how the humiliating situations were getting easier. This disturbed her more than the situations themselves. Amanda picked up the plate and washed it and then walked away, patting her thigh to signal that Allison should follow.
.........................................................................................
Amanda prepared to bathe, and smiled evilly down at Allison, the first non-apathetic glance she'd given her since her dog day afternoon had begun. "Fetch me a towel from the closet. And then, I want to wear your best outfit. Or, I should say, the best outfit you USED to own, seeing as how what's yours is mine now. And your favorite sneakers. You know the ones. Bring them to Mistress, Pebble. Go on, now, FETCH." Amanda said, condescendingly. Allison obeyed, getting each item, taking them in her teeth, and taking them to bathroom as Amanda showered. She laid them out on the floor for her mistress, carefully placing them in the order Amanda would need them. She then sat obediedently behind the line of items, waiting for Amanda to finish. Amanda picked up the towel and dried herself, no longer paying attention to her Dog, and then dressed in Allisons' favorite and most comfortable pair of Jeans, as well as her favorite white tank top. She then put on ankle socks and her running shoes(which, she dimly remembered, were people once) and put her hair up in a sexy bun. She then walked out of the room, whistling for Allison. Allison followed and found herself presented with a leash and collar.
Amanda whined as Amanda placed the collar on her neck, which Allison saw had a tag reading Pebble, I belong to Amanda Strickland accompanied with a phone number to call if she got 'lost'. Allison grinned smugly as she buckled it around her neck. "Y'know, Pebble....once I'm done breaking you and you're human again, I think I'll make you wear the collar anyway. All the time. Even at school, so everyone knows who is the better sister." She grinned, "It's gonna be fun having my older sister WANT to belong to me. I think I'll make you beg me to tie my shoes for me in the school hallway." She laughed at the idea. Allison averted her sisters' eyes. She prayed it wouldn't happen. Once the leash was attached, Amanda led the way out the door. Deciding not to test her, Allison went willingly.
...........................................................................................
It was an uneventful walk, all things considered. Amanda listened to her iPod as she walked, keeping no slack between her and her Dog. Allison trotted along, keeping up with her mistress, being thankful that she kept in shape all her life. It was taking effort to keep up with Allisons' longer strides. It was uneventful until they met up with Allisons' friend, Meghan, who was out for a mid-morning run. "Hey, Amanda," Meghan said, "How's it going?"
"It's going good." Amanda replied, "Just out for a walk."
"And who's this?!" Meghan exclaimed, getting down on her hauntches to pet Allison. Allison thought wildly to come up with a way to signal Meghan, but knew that if she tried to speak, she'd only bark and cause Meghan to retreat in fear. Instead she allowed Meghans' gentle touch to be comforting, and unconciously found her tounge lolling out of her head.
"That's Pebble, my new Dog. Just got her last night." Amanda replied.
"Awww...what a darling name. What a good girl Pebble, what a a good girl! Yes you are, yes you are!" Meghan cooed, scratching behind Allisons' ear. Allison was even more humiliating as her hind leg began to thump with pleasure of Meghans' petting.
"Oh, please, Meghan! I'm not a dog!" Allison begged inwardly.
"So, where's Allison? I haven't seen her in a while." Meghan asked as she stood up.
"Oh, she's been sick. Or something." Amanda said, rolling her eyes. At the question, Allison licked Meghans' hand in response. Meghan didn't respond to the signal.
"Oh...well, maybe I should stop by later and say hi? I'm worried....and we have something to discuss." Meghan said.
"Oh...you and Jimmy?" Amanda asked, smugly, pulling on Allisons' reach. Meghan blushed deep red.
"H-how did you...?"
"I saw you guys at the mall. I haven't told Allison, but I think she knows." Amanda said, stroking Allisons' head roughly.
"Oh, geez....is she pissed?" Meghan asked.
"Probably."
"Oh, man....I should go talk to her."
"Sure...maybe come by later." Amanda said, "And you guys could chat."
"Okay, sounds good." Meghan said, she reached down and scratched again, "Bye bye, Pebble....good girl!" and with that she ran off. Amanda looked down at Allison.
"I have the BEST idea for a new game." Amanda said, and dragged Allison back off.
..........................................................................
To further humiliate her, Allison found herself at her normal size and shape for the first time since her Mothers' insane decree. However, as Amanda had promised, the collar and leash were kept on and she was forced to crawl on all fours behind Amanda. Amanda at down on her bed and looked at the kneeling sister and grinned. "So....Pebble, roll over." Amanda commanded nonchalantly.
"Please...hasn't this gone on enough?" Allison pleaded. Amanda glared at her.
"You want me to make you a dung beetle?" Amanda asked.
"No...please. I'm sorrry, Mistress." Allison said, and rolled over as Amanda commanded. Amanda grinned.
"So then....on to my new game. Stand up and close your eyes." Amanda demanded. This time Allison obeyed. "Now turn around and walk to the mirror." Allison obeyed again. "Now then," Amanda continued, "Open your eyes." Allison did and couldn't believe what she was seeing. She looked into the mirror and saw Amanda standing there, the same disbelieving look in her eyes. Allison turned and saw herself, grinning smugly on the bed.
"Oh my god..." Allison exclaimed.
"Goddess. But close. Meghan and I are going to have so much fun torturing you.... Amanda." Her evil doppleganger said with a laugh.