- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
2

Amanda wasn't lying about her decree. It made Allison shiver when she realised that Amanda was the closest thing to a God she'd ever known. Her entire reality was now made to bend to Amanda's will, and it scared her. Luckily, fear was considered positive to Amanda, and it didn't make her shrink. The expletives and anger did, however, and it did hurt.

When morning came, Amanda ignored her and showered first, returning wearing her hair up in a pretty little bun. She was wearing a black top and skirt, and a pair of black flip flops. Amanda grabbed the glass which held her toy and peered in. 'YOU'RE SO SMALL! I TOLD YOU NOT TO THINK BADLY OF YOUR MISTRESS!' She giggled, peering down at her miniscule sister. Amanda lowered the glass to the floor and spilled Allison out onto the carpet at her feet. Allison gazed around at the carpet fibers, which rose to her midsection. She then heard a huge boom, and Amanda's gigantic flip flop smashed onto the floor before her. Allison screamed as she realised she could barely see over the edge of the flip flop. 'I CAN BARELY SEE YOU! THIS IS SO AWESOME! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, REALLY. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE FOR ME? TO TRUELY OWN YOU?! MY BIG SISTER, SMALLER THAN A BUG AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT COMPLETLEY AND TRULY MINE....IT ALMOST IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE. I'M A GOD TO YOU, IN EVERY WAY.' Amanda lifted her flip-flop above Allisons' head.

'No...please, Amanda...don't step on me!' Allison cried, but knew it didn't matter. Amanda couldn't hear her, she was a speck in Amanda's world. The huge sandal rose above her majestically, and then came down with a terrible crash directly behind her. She could see every imperfection of Amanda's heel before her.

'DID YOU THINK I WOULD DO IT? NO WAY...I'M NOT SURE I CAN BRING YOU BACK FROM THE DEAD. BUT...MAYBE I SHOULD FIND OUT...' Allison heard a loud scraping sound and slammed her hands over her ears as she saw the enormous fleshy heel slide out of the sandal and rise above her, like a tan sky.

Amanda bit her lower lip with glee as she slowly slid her foot out of the flip flop and obscured her tiny toy from sight. 'HMM...I SEEM TO HAVE A BUG ON MY FLOOR!' She teased, 'BUGS DON'T SURVIVE LONG AROUND PEOPLE...ALWAYS GETTING STEPPED ON BY ACCIDENT! SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE COMING INTO THE GIANTS' DOMAIN, LITTLE INSECT...' Amanda giggled and rested her toes on the very edge of her flip flop.

Beneath her foot, Allison had flattened herself onto the ground, looking up at the pink flesh that made up her sky. Her sisters' beautiful high arch, the soft unspoiled skin of her sole. Amanda always took great care of her body, and mositurised and cleaned thoroughly. Allison had seen her rub her lotion onto her feet many times, but never imagine she'd see the results so close. Despite her terror, she was in awe of her God-like sister.

Amanda, trying not to giggle as to control her actions deliberetly and slowly, began to drop her toes off of the flip flop, one by one. She didn't know that each toe made a loud boom as they gently reached the floor, shaking everything around her tiny sister. The pinky toe was first, sliding off the sandal and crashing to the floor. Then her next toe, her middle toe, and then finally her toes completley slammed into the ground, which her heel arched high above Alison.

Allison was nearly panicked, hiding amongst the fibers as she watched Amanda's foot point down, resting on the toes. Then they pointed further, the entire foot standing on end like a tower. Amanda spread her toes, and then began to run them through the carpet. Allison turned to run, but the giantess' foot was far faster, and Allison was between her two middle toes when the foot crashed down. Allison crashed into the webbing between her toes and stopped, falling to the ground. She glanced around, terrified and in shock, at the giant fleshy hills on either side of her. She barely could reach the halfway mark. She expected a terrible odor, but instead she smelt a strange strawberry smell, probably Amanda's bath lotion. She was a little disturbed to find the smell pleasent. Amanda watched her from high above, using her powers to see the tiny girl perfectly. Now she giggled.

'LOOK AT YOU DOWN THERE LIKE DIRT BETWEEN MY TOES...' Amanda laughed again, and quickly stifled it and smiled evily. 'I WONDER...'

'No...no, please...' Allison began, already sensing her new fate.

'THAT'S FITTING, LITTLE ALLIE...YOU'RE SO MUCH LIKE DIRT BETWEEN MY TOES. YOU ARE LIKE DIRT BETWEEN MY TOES.' And suddenly Allies world twisted and she was disoriented. A fraction of a second later, and she was gazing out at the giant world, stuck between two toes. She knew what had happened. What Amanda had done to her.

She literally was Amanda's toejam.