- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
James and Samantha had always been an adventurous couple. From riding around and doing tricks on James’ motorcycle to drinking and driving at the same time, the couple always loved a good thrill. But when Samantha stumbled upon her dad’s latest invention, a shrinking machine, she knew they had to test it out.




James was 20 years old and worked in a mechanics shop, while Samantha was 19 and had just finished her freshman year in college. She still had the cocky attitude that freshman always seem to have in college. James was 6 feet tall and weighed about 180 pounds. He was in decent shape and always slicked back his black hair. Samantha was more on the petite side only measuring up to about 5’2”, but she had a beautiful face that was accompanied with straight sleeky black hair that came down to her shoulder.
James and Samantha decided to try out the shrink ray first only in Samantha’s room while her father was away on business. They did not want to risk encountering Samantha’s sister or her mother. James and Samantha also shared a foot fetish and although James never admitted it, he always had a guilty pleasure for smelly feet. Samantha decided to place certain objects on the ground for them to play around with at a tiny size. Such objects included: a pair of dirty panties, some running shoes, her vibrator, and some socks.


They decided to shrink themselves down to about 1 inch in height. First Samantha shrunk James, then she aimed the gun at herself and shot. The gun shrunk down with her, which they had not thought about before hand. The first place James wanted to explore was Samantha’s running shoes; however, he had to resist that and trek across the room to meet up with his girlfriend. Before they could meet up, a rumbling was felt in the ground. The door to the room was pushed open and in walked Samantha’s sister Morgan.





Morgan was 18 years old and still a senior in high school. Despite her being younger, Morgan was much taller than Samantha. She had long blond hair, which she inherited from her mother, and stood at about 5’10”. She had gorgeous slender size 10 feet with nice long toes, which she always kept painted a dark purple. Her long legs seemed to stretch up into the sky forever as she glanced down scanning the floor. Samantha’s heart leapt into her throat as she thought that Morgan had spotted her. But, Morgan didn’t notice her tiny older sister. James who was supposed to be the big macho man, literally pissed his pants at the sight of Morgan and dove into a nearby sock to hide. Morgan walked into the room to go through Samantha’s closet. Each step she took vibrated the ground violently knocking poor Samantha into an overturned shoe of hers. “Wait a second,” Samantha said out loud inside the shoe. “This isn’t my shoe, it is far too large.” Indeed it was not Samantha’s shoe. Low and behold, James had stolen a shoe from Morgan’s room and placed it in Samantha’s room for when they would shrink. Before Samantha could get out, Morgan spotted her missing shoe and snatched it up leaving James behind, cowering in the sock.



With the mystery of the missing shoe solved for Morgan, she decided to head back to her room to take a well deserved nap. James poked his head out of the sock as the rumbling subsided. Ashamed at his cowardice earlier he began searching the room for Samantha. He called out her name at the top of his lungs but he could not find her. Fear and grief flashed across James’ face as he was afraid the worst had happened. Poor Samantha had been squashed like a bug by her younger sister. He began to sob, when he noticed the carpet fibers where he was laying were recently depressed by some large object. He suddenly realized that this large object must have been Morgan’s shoe that he had stolen, and maybe by some chance Samantha was inside. James had to hurry to get to Morgan’s room so that he could stop her from putting that shoe on.