- Text Size +

The high pitched buzzing slowly crept into Brooke’s dream. As she slowly shook herself out of her sleep, she realized the noise was coming from her alarm clock. It was 7:15 AM. It was the beginning of her last day at the Women’s Republic School of Civil Service. After their eighteenth birthday, all girls were put through a rigorous ten day program at the school. The program had only one goal: to continue to secure female dominance of the planet.

            It has been over 100 years since the last human male had held any position of authority or power in society. While economies collapsed, environments changed and precious natural resources were drained at a despicable rate, it had become clear that the time of men was coming to an end. Fed up and tired with the continuous failings of male headed governments, women’s organizations began making major strides in granting unprecedented enfranchisement. One by one, male governments fell and women began to replacing them in all forms of leadership. It took only 10 years for all patriarchal systems to collapse, leaving women completely unchallenged in political and social authority. Soon after The Women’s Republic was soon set up globally, uniting all cultures and creed under a single banner without the threat of war or rebellion. For the first time in human civilization, the earth was at peace. The economy recovered, and Mother Nature began to heal her wounds brought on by the thousands of years of damage due to the neglect and arrogance of men.

            The only question which needed answering was what to do with the countless number of men left in the world. The answer came in the form of the shrinking device. This device was capable of shrinking a fully grown man down to the size of a few centimetres in seconds. The device was mass produced and spread like wildfire to the point where 1 in 3 women owned their own. By having the ability to completely sap away any remaining power from men, The Republic was able to keep men, literally, beneath their heels.

            To secure the future of the Republic, The School of Civil Service was set up to teach young females how to effectively deal with shrunken men in various ways. Upon graduating, the students were then fully legal to use a shrinking device and to do whatever they wished to their shrunken victims. It was Brooke’s final day at the school.

            As with everyday at the school, Brooke jumped from bed with great enthusiasm. She had loved every moment of the course and was one of the best students in the class. She crossed her floor, nearly tripping on the pile of clothes she had left in the middle of it. Turning on the shower, she stripped from her night clothes and jumped in. Like all the women under the Republic, Brooke was incredibly attractive. At 5’7 she was an average height. Her dark brown hair was cut to just about shoulder length and she had brown eyes only increased her attractiveness. Her body was lean without any trace of excessive fat and her breasts were as round and soft as possible. You could almost say she was the perfect example of female beauty and eloquence. Letting the warm water run through her breasts and down her legs, Brooke wondered what they would be doing in class today as it was the final one. They had covered so much; effective shrinking technique, hand, foot and butt crushing, vaginal and anal pleasure, body worship. The list was extensive, but Brooke still wanted to learn more. Although she enjoyed it immensely, she always felt that something was lacking. Whether crushing a man with her foot or pleasuring herself with their tiny bodies she never found the form of domination which suited her as a person; she had yet to find her personal niche.

 The school served not only to educate young females, but it was almost a rite of passage into full fledged womanhood. Like learning to drive at 16, it was another major step in a young woman’s life and since they were little girls, Brooke and her friends had always looked forward to it. Brooke turned off the shower and began to get dressed. She put on her favourite clothes: her black tank top and dark yoga pants which hugged her legs and ass tightly. Since men were no longer a threat, women were able to dress as openly and freely without the fear of sexual attack or harassment. She checked her watch: it was 7:50.

“Crap!” Brooke accidently said aloud upon realizing she must have day dreamt in the shower longer than usual. She had to leave soon and quickly began packing her bag for the day. She would not have time to eat a decent breakfast, so she ran downstairs and grabbed an apple from the kitchen. After doing a final check that she had brought all her essentials, she opened the door and stepped out into the sunny, summer morning.

-------------------------------------

Brooke arrived at the classroom much quicker than she expected. As she walked through the doors she was nearly caught off guard by the amount of noise coming from the room. The class the completely full and everyone seemed to be talking aloud. Her classmates were running up and down the stairs like excited children trying to converse with one another. Brooke saw her friend Kym waving her down from the back of the class. Brooke never enjoyed sitting at the back, so she told Kym to move down to the front row where they could get the best view on the day’s lesson.

“It’s our last day!” Kym said excitingly. “What do you think our final lesson will be?”

Kym had always been a very energetic person. Brooke was a little more laid back while Kym always seemed excited about something. You would never think the two of them could ever become friends just based upon their personality, but they had forged a tight bond since they both arrived at the school.

Brooke shook her head, “I have no idea really, but I’m sure it will be as educational as the other ones.”

“I’ve heard a lot of rumours of what it might be,” Kym said. “People have been saying we might have to eat a man today!”

The thought intrigued Brooke. Certainly they had covered a lot up to this point, but never had the possibility of eating a shrunken man ever came up in class. Of course it was common practice after all, it was no secret that women had begun consuming men as part of their diets but Brooke had always thought it was something each woman did individually on their own accord.

Brooke sucked in her lips and nodded in agreement.

“I can’t say I would be too surprised if we did. I didn’t have time to eat breakfast so this could work out perfectly.” Brooke said.

“Haha, yeah! I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.” Kym replied excitingly.

As soon as Kym had finished her sentence, the doors to the classroom opened and their instructor walked in. The room began to settle down, not out of fear but of admiration and respect. Their instructor, Mrs. Jane had been with them the entire course. She had taught them everything they knew and Mrs. Jane had come to see her students as she would her own children. They had no doubt been the most energetic and efficient class she had ever taught before. She would miss them.

Mrs. Jane moved behind the large podium at the front of the class and lifted a large Tupperware out of her bag. The container was full of shrunken men, Brooke tried to count how many and guessed around 40; one for every girl in the class. She then turned around and began to write on the blackboard. Brooke could see the letters C, O and N appear on the board as Mrs. Jane continued to write. Brooke instantly remembered something, her cell phone had not been turned off yet so she reached down and shut it off while Mrs. Jane continued to write. When Brooke had put her phone back in her pocket she glanced back at the board and in big block letters the word “CONSUMPTION” had been spelled out. Brooke heard a wave of excited shuffling behind her and glanced over at Kym who smiled back and slapped both her knee caps.

Mrs. Jane wiped her hands clean of chalk and walked out in front of the class. She was an attractive woman, with long jet black hair. She was dressed in a tight red blouse and black skirt just above her knee caps. She moved rather rhythmically Brooke thought, like she was gliding across water. Glancing over the class, Mrs. Jane began her final lesson.

“Well, I am heartbroken to say this is our final meeting, I know you all are just as devastated as I am.” Jane said. The class laughed.

“But let’s try to just limit the excitement for the time being, we do have one final lesson to get through so I’ll have to ask you nicely to try and stay focused.

Jane turned and pointed to the word on the blackboard.

“Your final lesson- I guess it’s pretty obvious-will be focusing on consumption. Now, as you enter further into womanhood, your body undergoes many physical and mental changes. In order to help these physical developments, as well as maintaining your personal health your diet must also evolve. Your regular diets now simply will not provide enough energy as you grow older.”

Jane paused and looked around the room, making sure everyone was following. When no one raised their hand she continued:

“After women came to power and were trying to figure out what to do with all the ‘useless’ men, we came across and interesting bit of information. Anyone think they might know what this bit of information was?”

Brooke raised her hand and answered.

“That men can provide our bodies with the necessary energy as we get older?”

“Correct, Brooke. Studies have shown and -I myself am physical proof- that by consuming the male body, it perfectly complements the female body, allowing it to remain healthy and youthful looking for a much longer period.” Jane said. “Although no one has really been able to figure out exactly how it works, all we know is that it does and has absolutely no side effects attached to it.”

Brooke was intrigued by this and her stomach rumbled. Maybe because she did not eat enough in the morning, or maybe in anticipation of something.

Jane walked over to the Tupperware container and opened it, taking a shrunken male into her hand. Brooke looked at the remaining ones in the container, they looked absolutely terrified. Jane returned to the front of the class and held her hand out in a flat palm with the shrunken man laying on it. Brooke noticed that the man had been bound by his hands and feet. She leaned forward to see what Jane would be doing.

“For the best possible effect, it is highly recommended that you swallow the man whole,” Jane said, holding her hand at about breast level. “You can chew them if you wish, but you risk losing some of the most important nutrients as some of it will be lost in the process so it for your benefit that they arrive in your stomach whole and undamaged.”

Brooke felt a tingle of excitement run down her spine. She couldn’t believe that she would actually be swallowing a man whole today. The thought aroused her and she found herself licking her lips.

“The men we have here today, for those of you in the back and can’t see that well, have been bound so as to minimize any struggling. It is only an advisory caution; since for many of you this will be your first time, it is important you learn proper technique before swallowing one that is unbound. They will always try to fight back and struggle and it would be easy for someone who is inexperienced to choke.” Jane said.

“Why do they fight back?” A girl asked from behind Brooke. She wasn’t sure who it was.

“I guess because it’s a terrifying experience for them. But considering the amount of pain and destruction the male race brought upon the earth, spending short period inside a woman’s stomach is not all that bad.” Jane replied. The class laughed and a few students clapped in approval of her response.

Jane continued to stand at the front, pushing the shrunken man around her palm. She could almost hear him screaming but with the gag in his mouth it was almost inaudible. Brooke could not hear a noise from where she was sitting, but could see the man thrashing around in a desperate attempt to escape his fate.

“He looks like a feisty one!” Shouted Kym.

“Yes he most certainly is,” answered Jane. “Now watch closely class, I’m going to demonstrate the proper technique and then I am going to ask for a volunteer to give it a shot.”

Brooke leaned forward in her chair, completely captivated by what was transpiring right in front of her. Her tongue slowly ran across her lips.

Jane picked the man up with two fingers by his legs and dangled him over the floor. Brooke could see that his struggles were intensifying.

“Now you have to be careful, if you drop them at this height the fall could kill them and that would be a waste. Unless of course that is what you were planning on doing,” Jane said. “It’s best to pinch them with two fingers by the legs. When they are not bound, the arms work as well but for beginners, use the legs because they can sometimes squeeze out of your grip if you’re holding them by the arm.”

Jane moved the man from her left over to her right hand and slowly raised her arm so he dangled directly over her face. She turned to face the class.

“I like to put mine his head first, so they get a good view of where they’re going. But the choice is up to you!”

Jane slowly started to lower the man towards her mouth. Brooke had been watching this entire process in absolute awe, she had not blinked once.

When he was no more than two inches from her face, she opened her mouth wide. At this same moment, the man’s struggles became more frantic than ever. Brooke saw him swaying in all directions, often trying to sit himself up to get away from the mouth. Jane was cool and confident and held him over her mouth until the man seemed to tire himself and hung there. Either completely exhausted, or paralyzed with fear, Brooke thought. It was probably both.

“The rest,” Jane said. “Is pretty self explanatory.”

At that moment, Jane lowered the man into her mouth. Brooke saw him completely disappear into her maw, totally engulfed. Jane pulled her hand away and tiled her head forward and stuck her tongue out. She hadn’t swallowed him yet, he remained stuck to her tongue. She held it out for the class to see and then within a split second she pulled the man back into her mouth. Brooke saw her mouth close trapping him inside and then, Jane tilted her head back and swallowed.

The room went completely silent for a few seconds and then Jane let out a sigh of satisfaction. She opened her mouth for the class to see: it was empty, the man was gone.

Brooke felt something pass through her body. It seemed to come up from her belly and pass right through her brain, like a cold shiver. But this made her feel different; it made her feel alive. It felt as if something had awoken inside of her, something she did not know was there. What was it? Where did it come from? Her stomach rumbled again. Despite all the other things she had been taught at the school, she never felt more satisfied as she had now. Seeing Jane swallow that man seemed to make everything else irrelevant, to Brooke swallowing men was the ultimate form of domination beyond anything else. Instead of simply killing the man, it made him serve a better purpose. He would become part of the woman against his will, and his body would be used to sustain her. It made the woman stronger while the man dissolved into nothingness. Brooke had found her niche.

To be continued.....?