- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 1 was written some time ago. It would be best to start with that (listed here as a separate story), before moving on to this one.

After dispatching their rapists and the captain of the ship, Carla and Julia, the young stowaways move on to the next crew member due for his share of their goood lovin'

-------->

Carla lifted up and peeled Rob's bedraggled wet body from the chair. She placed his remains on the table next to James' body, smiling wickedly as she surveyed their catch. The girls' previous inhibitions and fears were long gone now, and had been supplanted by a dominant huntress spirit that was almost palpable to the quivering sailors. Julia turned with a leisurely step to the container where the four remaining crew members were cowering in abject fear.

"Carla - let's do one of these together," she murmured. "This game has got me so hot, I don't feel even a tiny bit emotional any more. I think we should take this next one slowly and enjoy him."

Carla nodded her agreement as Julia reached down into the Plastic container, seven-inch men scattering left and right, as they desperately tried to avoid the impending candidate selection. Julia's roving hand caught another crewman, Marcus, by the left leg, and she fished him out, kicking and struggling. Transferring him to the table, she held him still for Carla, who quickly tied his hands behind his back with a piece of string, as she had done to the captain. They let him go and he wriggled and kicked, screaming for mercy, spinning around on the table like a battery-powered bondage Ken gone haywire.

"Don't tire yourself out, big boy," murmured Carla softly." There will be plenty of time for you to struggle later. You don't want to wring all the fight out of yourself  before we've even started."

He gazed up at her in despair, eyes wide and arms firmly secured. The two girls stared back at him, looking a bit like a pair of cats that had caught a bird and winged it.

Julia sat down on the edge of the late captain's bed, then lay back naked, the white sheets framing her tan body as she pulled her knees to her chest and opened her legs, holding her calves to keep her legs back. Carla grinned with delight and grabbed Marcus' now supine form and made her way to the bed. Julia's pussy was distended due to her unnatural position and the lips and clitoris glistened obscenely with the mucus of her excitement, the labia already slightly parted in a promise of danger ahead.

Marcus was dizzy from being swung around at great heights, but he was aware enough to know that things were not going his way right now. He began struggling once more against Carla's giant hand and his bonds, as she climbed onto the bed and gripped his legs firmly together. He stared down in terror, shouting and begging, as Carla lowered his trapped feet towards the quivering, straining pink cunt below. As his feet prodded aside the waiting lips and slid against the inner folds of Julia's vulva, he began crying hysterically, trying with all his might to avoid his certain fate. He might as well have been a gerbil entering a python, his humanity stripped from him as he became their sex toy.  Carla applied a steady downward pressure, moving her grip to his hips as his kicking calves slid into the deadly holster. Another shove and his buttocks were balanced on the edge of Julia's perineum, his legs firmly anchored in her pussy. Julia moaned as she felt the struggling little victim enter up to his hips, his attempts to kick and free himself creating little sparks of nerve pleasure inside her which had her pussy and ass buzzing with a feverish, wet heat within seconds of his entry. Her pussy clung to his lower half like a child's mouth to a lollipop, eagerly sucking and holding him with short squeezing movements.

Carla kneeled back to survey her handiwork. Marcus was standing straight up, his torso protruding almost vertically from Julia's hips, looking for all the world like a particularly active penis rising from her trimmed pubis. His lower half was mired in Julia's growing wetness and her eager pussy lips formed a wet, bubbling rim around his hips which threatened to engulf and drown him, were it not for his bound hands, caught against the muscular ring of her anus behind him. Carla reached down and wiggled his arms, causing his wrists and forearms to squeeze slowly into Julia's neatly presented asshole. Julia grunted and clenched her butt involuntarily, eliciting a scream from their captive, as he immediately lost sensation in his hands, his arms burning in their sockets - caught like chopsticks in her anal vice grip.

Carla stood facing Julia and slowly squatted down, feeling gently with her right hand between her thighs for Marcus' head, guiding her lowering vulva towards the target. He stared upwards and shrieked even louder as her slobbering cunt came into view from behind and above his head, appearing slowly as if it were an alien craft coming to moor above the target zone in a science fiction movie.

"Bye bye," Carla whispered. "I think you are about to make us very happy."

"Noooo..."

She carefully lowered herself a little further until she was gently touching his screaming head with her pussy, thick strands of her juices now connecting her sex to his head in several places, mixing with his tears of panic and rage.

"Plleeeaaase!"

She kissed him gently with those lips over and over, his obvious terror making her even hornier, while he howled in the clutch of Julia's enormous, tight cunt, the enormous tight anus dilating repeatedly on his trapped arms.

"Plllbbllbblmmm..."

His cries gradually became wet coughs and chokes, as Carla's liquid excitement dribbled down his forehead, into his eyes and then down to his nose and mouth. With a hideous, slick finality, her vaginal walls slid down slowly over his shaking head, slipping and squeezing downwards, the soft, grotesque, rhythmic pulsing of her barely restrained snatch continuing to envelope him the whole way down, until her lips locked into place against Julia's and their clitorises met, engulfing him completely in the viscous darkness of their impending fuck.

Carla settled her ass and thighs onto Julia's, steadying herself on Julia's firm calves, reveling in the wriggling solid package now crammed tightly into their wet cunts. They stayed there, motionless, staring into one another's wide open, lust-glazed eyes as the tempo of the struggle inside them rose frenetically. As if communicating via ESP, the girls began to softly clench and tug the body inside them in harmony. Gently, they pulled and pushed so that  there were slight glimpses visible to the remaining crew of Marcus' glistening abdomen as the lips parted and kissed, parted and kissed, over and over in a slow, perverse contortion. His movements were beginning to slow now as the inexorable controlled lazy dual pump continued, whilst he struggled desperately for oxygen.

Unable to control herself further, Carla clenched hard with her vaginal muscles, molding her pussy to the contours of his face and torso, causing him to kick in agony against Julia's grasping walls.

"Ooooh...," breathed Julia, her gasps becoming shallow and her back arching gently. "It feels so good in there. You're fucking me with him, Carla - I can't stand it," she whispered. Her breasts and abs trembled with the building tension, her nipples turning to hard brown points of lust, the feeling of his little body against her intimate lips driving her wild with excitement.

Inside, Marcus was on the verge of stupor, starved of oxygen, his airways clogging up with Carla's thick cloying cream, every inch of his entire body hugged by soft, wet, unyielding flesh, he prayed for a quick end to the horror. His legs were sliding against slick walls, his pain-wracked arms cracking with each contraction of Julia's sphincter.

Carla squeezed him again in a spasm and, feeling little resistance, realized she was to be cheated of her desired victory. She pulled up, sliding her lips up over his head, leaving a trail of cream and clear girl-syrup all over his body. She quickly wiped his face with her thumb to clear an airway and gently slapped him with her fingers until he regained consciousness with a sudden choking rushed intake of breath. As his eyes flew open and his lungs filled with air, she pushed back down, sealing him inside her flared pussy once more, and she began fucking Julia with tiny movements, humping her friend's wriggling dick once more.

The girls increased their pace, moaning loudly and Carla leaned forward, folding the poor bastard at the hips as she laid into it. She gripped his struggling frame tightly with her inner muscles and began to fuck him hard, her orgasm slowly building from somewhere deep inside. Julia was moaning like a whore and spastically thrusting upwards, straining for her own release, her clit mashing against Carla's as they worked one another up into a frenzy, their mixed juices dripping down his chest and arms and sliding down her crack.

On the edge of orgasm, Carla lifted off him suddenly, her cream flooding down his face, neck and chest, sticking the fingers of her right hand into her pussy and frigging it to keep her momentum going. He looked around through the blur under the foaming hairy quim, a dull look on his face, barely aware of his surroundings now. Julia came on him with an enormous shudder, squeezing his hips again and again with her pussy, cream and squirts of clear liquid bubbling out of her and spraying up his body into his confused face as his wrists suddenly snapped painful in the vice of her anal grip. As Julia was still coming on him, his weeping eyes wide with pain, Carla reached down behind her ass with her left hand and firmly forced his soaking head up her ass, until her ring closed over his neck with a plop. Screaming with cruel pleasure, she fucked herself with her hand until her orgasm broke, her asshole clenching tightly onto his neck, strangling him with the perfect uniform chokehold, the walls of her anus clinging to his red, bulging head as she screamed at the ceiling, squirting her own juices down his torso. She came and came, multiple orgasms shaking her shapely frame, eyes wide, and she squeezed out one last enormous orgasmic shudder, snapping his neck with her sphincter as she howled in her conquest, then she hammered down hard with her hips in final spasms, driving his jerking, dying form deep into her distended asshole, groaning deeply in her satisfaction and collapsing on top of the sated Julia in a sweaty heap.

 The last three crewmen sat huddled watching the monstrosity that had been perpetrated with disbelief, wondering what fate might befall them. Even the little traitor began to wonder how his day might turn out with these killer stowaways...

To Be Continued...?