- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 Michelle stormed up the stairs to the second floor of the house, angrily headed to her brother's room. She knew that their parents were out of the house, which was the only reason she was confident enough to make so much noise on her warpath. She threw open the door to his room and saw him hunched over a table, working on something. His fucking games, she thought, irritated with him. She opened her mouth to speak, but he cut her off.

“Can I help you?” He asked, not bothering to turn around. She glared at him for several seconds, then rediscovered her stride.

“Did you take my money?” She asked, though it really wasn't a question. “I left sixty dollars on the table downstairs at the beginning of the day, and now it's not there.”

“Maybe you're just misremembering.” Sam offered.

“Misreme- Fuck you!” She screamed. “Get a job, you lazy fucking...” She looked around for something to throw, and, finding only a pillow, only became more upset when it bounced harmlessly off his back. “Ass!

“Thanks, though.” He said when she had cooled down a little bit. “I did put it to good use, I promise.”

Michelle stared at him, her rage boiling over. She gave a sharp yell and turned on her heel, swinging her arm to slam the door shut.

She was surprised when it didn't. Instead, the door easily slipped out of her grasp. She gasped, stumbling to the floor as a giant net seemed to descend upon her, weighing her down to the ground. Sam also noticed the distinct silence that followed her scream. “You still here?” He asked as he turned, raising an eyebrow at the scene before him. In his doorway lay his sister's clothes, left in a pile as though she'd stripped down and was now running about the house naked. He shook his head, obviously having missed something. The yell had sounded close, but maybe she was already at the end of the hall when she'd done it, and... was stripping during their conversation? He sighed and turned back to his miniatures. “Get your clothes out of my room, and stop being such a slut!” He yelled to the house.

Michelle struggled beneath the pressing cloth, finally crawling free through an armhole. She covered her nakedness due to the cold, and took in the situation. Her brother – and in fact, the whole house around her – had grown to epic proportions. She fell to her knees, overwhelmed with a feeling of panic, and she could feel her heart racing. What should she do? Surely her brother would help her, despite the fact that in all other regards he was a good-for-nothing drain. She was still his sister, and that had to mean something to him, right?

She picked herself up and started walking towards his chair, unsure of how she was going to go about getting his attention. She wondered if he would be able to hear her. “Hey! Sam!” She cried somewhat timidly, despite her need for volume. “Please hear me!” Obviously, he did not.

Michelle kept up towards the chair, growing closer and closer to it. She assumed she would ultimately have to climb it and jump onto his desk or something. She was wrapped in thought when the chair abruptly slid back, the wheels racing towards her. It happened so fast she had no time to react. Two legs shot past her on either side, and the chair swiveled above her, Sam rising out of it and walking over to her clothes.

“No! God damnit, I'm here!” She cried out, watching as he sifted through her clothes. He pulled out her bra, kicking the rest into the hallway, then closing and locking his door. She felt her heart sink, and wondered what she should do. He laid down on his futon after dropping his pants around his ankles, and brought her bra over his crotch. Michelle crouched at the edge of the bed, using the rim to hide. She didn't want to be found right now, nor have him know that she was aware of what he was doing. Mercifully, he didn't last long, and soon enough she saw her bra sail over her head and land casually discarded amidst the other debris in his room. She stood up and, steeling herself for what she might see, hoisted her tiny body above the edge of the bed, looking up into his eyes staring right back at her. She yelped and let her body drop, curling up and hoping he hadn't really noticed her.

“The fuck?” He said, chilling the blood in Michelle's veins. Still in a state of partial undress, he swung himself around the bed and looked down at the floor, seeing his tiny sister huddled against it. He plucked her up between his index finger and thumb, and brought her up to his face, dangling her by her ankle. “Are you... there's no way this is real.” He said to her incredulously. She struggled, obviously uncomfortable with being upside down, but said nothing, unsure of how he was going to take this situation.

“Are you really Michelle? Like, really?” He demanded of the little thing, giving her an aggressive shake.

“Yes!” She said, nodding wildly. “Can you please put me down?” She found herself descending into his open palm, a slow smile spreading across his lips.

“You're trapped now, aren't you?” Sam said eagerly. He ran his thumb over her tiny chest, pausing to feel each breast in turn. Michelle shrieked, hitting his finger as hard as she could, and struggling to get away.

“Get your fucking hands off me, you pervert motherfucker!” She yelled as she turned red. She had never felt so violated or humiliated in her life, and it was at the hands of her own brother, no less! Michelle had always had suspicions about his desires, but attributed it to her general contempt for him. Now she realized that he saw her as nothing more than a helpless naked woman in his control.

Sam laughed. “Where were you two minutes ago, when I was...” he trailed off, his mind obviously at work. “Where were you two minutes ago? You must have been in here! You... you saw me start to jack off, and decided to head on over?” He laughed again. “What a dirty little slut! You wanted a piece of this, didn't you?” He motioned towards his dick, which had deflated some, but still retained a lot of its size, especially in light of recent developments.

“Don't flatter yourself, asshole.” Michelle snapped. “I was only checking to see if you were done being a perverted fuck because I, in my belief of common decency, thought you would help me.”

“Well, that was a big fucking mistake, wasn't it, sis?” He mocked, pressing his thumb hard into her left breast. She cried out in pain, squirming helplessly beneath the massive digit as it threatened to break her tiny body. Finally he eased up and she clutched that side of her body, rolling back and forth in pain.

“Don't worry, dear. I know just what to do with you.” Sam's hands were shaking with excitement as he kicked his pants off onto the floor and climbed back into his chair, pulling out an empty miniature base. Michelle was still too focused on her own pain to notice what was happening, and in fact didn't realize anything important was happening until a small plastic proboscis prodded her foot.

“Ew, gross! What the fuck!” She yelled as it oozed something out onto her foot. Her brother remained silent, applying the substance to her other foot, pinching her leg at the knee to keep it steady. Then, with a firm, controlling grip, he held her body largely immobile, pressing a circular flat black surface against her feet. Her eyes widened in horror and she struggled against his grip, screaming in a panic. “Please, no! You fucking monster, don't do this, no! Please, someone help me! Someone, anyone help me please! Don't do this to me!”

Her cries only served to excite Sam, who enjoyed feeling her squirm in his grip. After a long while, he tested the new bond, pulling at her legs. Her body resisted, and he smiled, satisfied that she was safely glued onto the small plastic base. He set it down on the desk before him and smiled, watching her as he cradled his head in his hands, shivers of ecstasy flying through him.

Michelle, on the other hand, was on the verge of tears. She pulled at her bonds with varying degrees of strength, only giving up when she could feel it threatening to rip the skin from her feet. She tried to hop using the stand which, she was sure, given enough time she could learn to master. Although it was wearing her out bloody fast. She tried to collapse to her knees, but her feet held firm against the base, and she cried out as the whole thing tipped over, slamming her face into the desktop. From above, she could hear her monstrous brother's laughter, adding insult to her injury.

“What a pathetic little girl you are now.” He mocked. “Did you ever imagine you'd be this helpless? In your whole life?” She rolled around on the ground, trying to stand up again, fighting against the hard plastic base and her bonded feet. She bit her lip hard, but the tears came anyway. She stayed laying down on her front as she cried, trying as hard as she could to hide it, but her tormentor was paying too close attention for that.

“Are you... crying?” Sam laughed, rolling her onto her front. “Oh this is good. This is great. In fact – one second.” He dug around in his pocket and pulled out a phone, holding it above her. “This is really too good. Helpless little Michelle, crying like a baby, now recorded for posterity. My friends are going to love this.” He snickered down callously at her suffering, which only added to it. How had she thought that he would help her? How could she have been so blind to what a terrifying monster he truly was? For a split-second, she entertained thoughts of escape, but one tug with her leg reminded her of how impossible that would be. Unless... no. She hadn't reached that point. Not yet.

Sam reached down with a finger, and pushed her back to standing upright. She continued to weep, but now in a more subdued way. She had to get out of this situation somehow. This was beatable. She would do whatever it took to survive, because the longer she lived, the more time her captor – he wasn't her brother anymore – had to make a mistake. She looked over and saw another miniature being brought towards her.

“Here, on the field of battle,” The giant began in a gruff voice, apparently speaking for the warrior model before her. “I find an innocent, naked young girl. How did she get here? There's no way to know. Only one thing is for certain:” With that, the warrior rushed her, hitting her in the face with his plastic gun and knocking her to the ground, where she was rolled onto her front. “I must rape her.” The plastic model was pressed roughly against her, crushing her face against the desktop. This went on for a while, with Michelle getting every tiny breath she could manage. Finally, Sam seemed to grow bored of the game, and propped her back up on her feet. She stared up at him icily.

“Enjoying yourself, you sick fuck?” She spat venomously.

“Immensely. But, I think I may have been too hasty in putting you on that stand. After all, what am I going to do with you now, right? But it's okay, because I've got an idea.” He pinched her ankle, and Michelle's eyes went wide again as she preemptively howled, clawing desperately at his hand. With a series of short, sharp tugs, he roughly pulled her leg off of her foot, leaving her sobbing desperately in pain. A moment later, a lit match hovered beneath her wound, charring her lower leg. Her body shook with the force of her sobs, and she did nothing as her other leg was freed in a similar manner, then cauterized with a cigarette match. Sam held her in his hand for a while, watching her cry, then prodded her, trying to get her to stop. Each touch just redoubled her efforts, and for nearly ten minutes she did nothing but sob. Irritated and a little bored, Sam dropped her into a small plastic tub, getting up to do things around the house while he waited for her to calm down.

While he was gone, Michelle tried to be as detached from the situation as possible, thinking about it rationally. But every time she moved, her legs were shot with pain, disrupting any thinking she might have tried to do. She wasn't sure how long she laid there, but eventually she heard the sound of her parents being home, moving through the house, talking, laughing, eating. There was a normal world, a normal life just on the other side of her plastic prison, taunting her with how overwhelmingly simple it all was, and how it would never be that way for her again. Michelle screamed herself hoarse, beating with all her might and fury at the plastic wall keeping her from that, finally curling up at the base of it and sobbing into her knees. Later that night the monster returned, prodding her more with his powerful, fearful fingers, but Michelle had recessed too far within herself to respond appropriately, and just kept crying, though her eyes had long since run out of moisture. She felt it, however, when he flicked her hard on the ass, sending her flying to the other side of the chamber before he slammed the lid on it and went to bed. She stayed up for hours after he had left, staring into the darkness and wondering if she would wake up in the same position, or if she would sleep at all.

 

Sam woke up thinking he'd had the most fascinating dream ever. In fact, he couldn't accept that it had been real until he looked at the small, blood-stained plastic container, and the tinier little girl huddled within it. He opened the lid and picked her up, inspecting her as she stared, disconnected from the world. He wondered if she'd closed her eyes at all last night. Her fingernails were a dark black, and when he inspected with a fine file, found a very very fine, dark red powder beneath them. He realized she had been digging at the dried blood on her legs, and wondered exactly how far gone his sister was at this point. He flicked her in the chest, and was more than a little surprised to get a reaction out of her.

Michelle cried out as the ogre's massive finger slammed into her. He looked down at her with hunger in his eyes, the kind of hunger that only preyed upon the suffering of helpless mortals like herself. She tried to muster up strength to struggle, but she couldn't find it. She had just fought too much over the past day. She was worn out, beaten, and exhausted. But now that he knew that some part of her could still feel pain, he was ready to play again.

“So how did you like being glued to something?” He asked casually as he started readying his materials. “Because I think we're gonna do that again, but in a much more painful way.” As he said this, a tear fell from her face, but she made no effort to stop him. He smiled. “Yeah, you're probably going to want to save your strength for this next thing. It's gonna hurt.” With that, he pressed the nozzle of a hot glue gun against her back, and began to lay a strip of glue down her spine.

Michelle screamed hoarsely as her flesh seared and charred. It felt like molten lava was running down her back, splitting her skin open and oozing into the wounds. She flailed weakly, having lost most of the intensity of the previous day's struggles. When he reached her tailbone, he pressed her firmly against a small square of cardboard, keeping her there for several moments before finally releasing her. He sat back and admired his work.

“Just magnificent.” He mused to himself. “Look at you. No, I'm serious, go ahead and look.” He held a mirror above her, reflecting her pathetic visage back at her; her whole body was varying degrees of bloody, her eyes were bloodshot, and the area around them a deep red. She looked like a mess, and for some reason, her tired brain brought up the idea of escape again. How had she ever been so stupid as to think she could escape? Look at her! She was a helpless bug in the possession of a cruel boy with a magnifying glass. This only ended one way for her.

“Get a good look?” He asked as he tossed the mirror aside. “Because I've already got a new game for us to play. It's called 'Michelle Learns How Painful It Is To Get Fucked With A File.' Wanna play?” He held up a long, thin metal rod, with a flat side and a semi-circular side. He placed the semi-circular side against her chest, between her breasts, and slowly slid it up along her neck, pressing gently against her flesh.

“Please... please, don't do this to me...” Michelle begged as the serrated edges dug into her skin, coldly ripping and tearing at her. “I just want to live. I just want to live.”

“Hey, now I didn't say I was going to kill you, did I?” He admired the red streak of raw flesh he'd left on her, and replaced that file with a different, three-flat-sided one. “Just fuck you.” At that, he pressed the tip against her vagina, and slowly slid it in.

Michelle's legs kicked up powerfully as she screamed, clawing desperately at the cardboard at her back to escape from this nightmare. He didn't move it fast at all, and somehow that was worse, as each ridge ripped open her insides. She pleaded desperately, forming incoherent sentences as quickly as she could to make the horror end. To add to her torture, he swiveled it one rotation inside her, then began pulling it back out, immensely enjoying the little girl's pleas for help. Just then, to him, she looked like a toy, a little plastic doll designed to thrash about when you stuck things in it. It was strange to think that just yesterday this thing had been his sister. That thought gave him pause, and he wondered if what he was doing was too far. She had been his sister, after all.

“Please, Master!” She shrieked desperately. “I'll call you Master! I'll do anything if you'll please please please STOP!”

No, this was definitely the right thing to be doing. He smiled and continued to move the file in and out of her slowly, giving a third-turn every time it reached an end. “You'll call me Master anyway, little girl. You'll do everything I say because you have no choice anymore. You have no power. You are nothing but a pathetic bug in the presence of a god. What choice do you have but to obey?” His words pierced through her screams, lodging themselves deep within her head. She realized that everything he was saying was true. It wouldn't be another twenty-four hours before she didn't have the will to resist him. She would be his, completely. She knew she had to escape, and she knew how, too.

Sam slid the blood-slicked file back into his new toy, wondering when he should stop. As he reached the end and started to give it a turn, Michelle gave a powerful thrust, sliding the cardboard sheet as far down as she could in an effort to impale herself on the file. Sam's eyes widened and he quickly pulled the file out, picking the cardboard up and inspecting the damage. Blood was still leaking out of her, but that had been happening for a while now. He shook her gently, and didn't see any extra fall out, and let out a breath of relief.

“Stupid girl.” He mocked, setting her down and holding the file against her face, smearing it with her own blood. “You thought you could escape me by dying? What don't you get about 'I'm a god'? There is no escape. You will be with me for exactly as long as I choose, not you.” He pressed the file against her lips and forced them open, rubbing her blood along her tongue and cheeks. She gagged pathetically, unable to do anything to stop him. Finally he withdrew it, laying the file beside her, and stood up, his pants already off, and a massive hard-on dangling above her.

“Now, are you ready for the biggest facial of your life?”