- Text Size +

Dutro grimaced as his nostrils took in the foul odors of the sea side village. He was a slender, young blood elf. Long and well pampered black hair hung behind his head in an artful pony tail. His chest and legs were covered by a thick and elaborately stitched black leather armor. A pair of rare and diamond sharp daggers hung from his belt, hidden by expensive, diamond encrusted sheaths. 

"Filthy creatures..." He muttered under his breath. His bright green eyes examined the row of shops along the dock. He walked silently, not even the old and worn wood of the dock creaking beneath his trained step. The local residents, mainly goblins, bustled around the docks preparing for the incoming night. 

He nearly growled as one of the filthy, wide jawed goblins tossed him a toothy grin. "Can I interest ya' in some-" His raspy and high toned voice started to ask.

"No." He stated bluntly. "But you can keep that wretched voice box attached to your neck if you point me in the direction of your village engineer." 

The goblins dumb smile inverted instantly, he pointed a clawed finger down towards the end of the dock. A large building with metal siding stood out from the other wooden shops, a large chimney jutting out from the roof. 

Dutro brushed past the goblin without a second glance, making his way inside the musty shop. He looked around the cluttered shop with a frown, half finished trinkets and metal scraps lay strewn around the floor and long wooden tables. He shut the door behind himself and approached the goblin who sat behind the counter. 

"I am here on official business of the Horde." Dutro stated, leaning his elbows on the counter.

"Oh yeah?" The goblin replied, rubbing his rough and wrinkled chin, most likely thinking of all the money he might gain from the transaction. It was hard to discern which ugly divits in the goblins green skin were wrinkles brought on by age and weather or scars from some old scrap.  

"That's right. I am not after anything in particular, but I have a very specific job."

"Go on." 

"I need to enter a particular meeting-"

"Uninvited I assume?" The goblin pressed with a yellowed, toothy grin.

"None of your business." The blood elf snapped, running his hand through his hair as he tried to keep his fragile temper under control, "Anyway, as I was saying. I need to slip into this meeting undetected. This normally wouldn't be a problem but the hosts of this get together are known for having hounds patrolling their location who are trained to sniff out those who cannot be seen."

The goblin nodded, leaning back in his creaking old chair with that same grin across his lips. Dutro could hardly control the urge to pull out his blade and cut the smile right off the disgusting creatures face. He nearly trembled with impatience as he waited for the goblin to respond, who seemed to be unfazed by her stern glare. 

Finally after what felt like hours of horrible waiting the goblin spoke up, "I think I've got just what you need."

"Yes?" Dutro hissed.

The goblin let off a raspy laugh, "Oh yeah man!" He hopped off his high chair and practically waddled into the back room. 

Dutro coiled his fists tightly, bringing his right fist to his forehead to prop himself up as he continued to wait. "One more hour in this damned cesspool and I will-"

The padding of footsteps returning got his attention. His green eyes focused on the goblin who now held an unknown device between his narrow, long fingers. He tossed it up onto the table. 

"What is this?" Dutro asked with a frown, lifting the painted black metal into his hands. He turned it over to see two red lenses, "Goggles?"

"That's right." The goblin said with an odd air of confidence.

"I need to be unseen...not-"

"They aint for lookin' through boy."

Dutro's teeth clenched, boy?! where did this green pile of filth get off? "Then what are they for?" He asked between gnashing teeth. 

"Ever heard of the gnomish shrink ray?"

"Vaguely. I also heard a lot of unfortunate imbeciles died in the process of using it."

"Beyond the point." The goblin stated, prodding a chipped nail into the wood of his desk, "These goggles work. I guarantee it."

"So. Let me see if I put this together. You are suggesting that I use these goggles to shrink in order to get past the guard dogs?"

"Brilliant plan if you ask me!"

Dutro sighed, gripping his jaw in his hand as he thought it over. It was a dumb plan. But such plans could be expected from one of these foul creatures. "Well how much do you want."

"one fifty." 

"One....One fifty?!" Dutro nearly shouted, "You expect me to pay one hundred and fifty gold pieces for this scrap metal?"

"Hey there are some rare items in those things. One fifty is a bargain. And besides, you can get reimbursed right? C'mon!"

Dutro eyed the goggles in his hand, he wasn't about to pay one hundred and fifty for them. But he planned on walking out with them. He dug his hand into his pocket and slapped a single gold coin on the counter, "Consider it a nice alternative." He muttered, turning his back and prepared to leave the store. 

"Hey!" The goblin shouted. He reached back and took a long metal pole from the scrap metal behind him and charged the rogue.

Dutro turned, grinning as the goblin swung. He easily stepped backwards to avoid the blow before lashing out his foot in a powerful kick. The goblin went airborne, the pole clanging loudly on the floor. He crashed into a workbench which collapsed into a heap of wood and scrap metal. But Dutro was far from finished. He reached his hand back and took out his long and deadly dagger. 

"H-Hey man! No hard feelin's" 

"Too late." Dutro replied, a new and blood chilling grin crossing his lips.   

"Oh come on! Look I'ma just tryin' to make ends meet! I got a wife and kid upstairs!" 

Dutro spat, crouching down next to the goblin who had pressed himself against the wall. "If I had my way we would burn this whole damn village to the ground. It makes me sick to think that my kind would ever ally ourselves with such wretched creatures." His blade waved dangerously close to the goblin's throat as he spoke. 

"P-P-Please!" 

"I gave you my alternative. You should have chosen that." His eyes flared with his bloodlust, his dagger suddenly shooting forward into the goblins chest. A pair of trembling green hands desperately tried to stop it but to no avail. He could only squirm and writhe as the blade cut through bone and flesh. His gasping spasms finally gave way to silence, a small pool of red flowing around his lifeless legs. 

He heard a whimper behind him, he turned to watch a small pair of feet scamper up the stairway. He shook his blade clean as he slowly walked up the stairs. His body melded with the shadow, leaving the goggles on the foot of the steps as he followed the hushed whimper. 

"It'll be okay." A female goblin said in a whispered tone.

"Where is daddy?" A young boy questioned, his oversized ears falling almost comically off his head.

"Daddy is fine, we can't disturb him." The woman lied through a glaze of tears. "Come now, out the window like we-" She gapsed, a sudden sharp pain biting her back. 

"Mommy!" 

A shining silver blade burst through her shirt as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. The image of a tall, slender blood elf appearing behind her. The young goblin backed away, eyes staring in horror as his mothers corpse was slipped from the blade and dropped carelessly to the floor. 

"Sorry. But your father has gotten your family caught up in some bad business." Dutro sneered, his white teeth flashing in an even wider grin. 

Dutro grunted as he tossed shoved the bundle of sheets into the furnace. He wiped his brow on his sleeve and eyed the now empty shop. Certainly he would need an excuse for the missing family. "What a tragic fire." He mused with a laugh. He took the broken table and forced a snapped leg into the furnace. Once it had caught nicely ablaze he tossed it into the back room which was surely filled to the brim with explosive material.  He swiftly made his way to the exit, grabbing his new goggles before leaving the front door. He slipped into the shadows skillfully, nearly bursting into laughter as the darkening sky erupted into flame. 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

One month later

Dutro crouched down in the thick underbrush of Elwynn forest. His eyes watched a distant cottage as a few recognizable figures gathered outside. As he suspected two large, grey bloodhounds circled the cottage as the three residents made their way inside. He had been promised a hefty reward for uncovering what ever plans the unveiled. 

To his displeasure he had yet to come up with a better plan than the one offered by that goblin back at the docks. He pulled the red lenses goggles from his pack and slipped them over his head, wincing as the leather strap pulled painfully at his hair. He made his way down the grassy slope towards the cottage, once he reached the closest tree before the small clearing before the cottage he triggered the device. 

He felt sick to his stomach as the world spread around him in a blur. He was left gasping and clutching his gut as the effect finally wore off. He was thankful that the device miniaturized not only his body but his clothes and weapons as well. He now stood about six inches in height, no larger than a mouse. He peered out from around the tree, the two large hounds walked idly around the cottage in a wide circle. They were trained very well to sniff out someone hiding in the shadows, but how well would they sniff out someone like himself?

To his dismay he could not enter the shadow realm in his miniaturized state, he would need to revert to more primitive forms of stealth. Once the two hounds were at a safe distance he broke into a sprint. The short ten yard dash would have taken only a few steps at his regular height, but now he was charging across a long field where the grass stood up to his chest and the small rocks and pebbles acted as large boulders for him to hurdle. By the time he reached the front step he was nearly drenched in sweat and his chest burning. He ducked behind a large rock as the towering hound rounded the corner. It's now tremendous jaws would be able to snap him up in half a bit had he been found. Thankfully the large canine kept on walking past the hidden blood elf. 

Dutro turned back towards the cottage, the crack beneath the door was narrow but he might just be able to squeeze his thin figure beneath it. He walked over to the stone step, which rose a good ten inches from the earth. It was an easy jump for him. He crouched next to the old wooden door, sure enough there was just enough space for him to crawl beneath. It was a tight fit, but after a few powerful kicks he entered the cottage. His gaze shifted upwards towards three tall figures that stood around a table.

He scurried over towards a dresser and slipped into the dark shadows below. He closed his eyes as he tried to put together what the figures were saying, he was taught the language but rarely spoke it."Small talk." He muttered. 

"Alright." An aged human stated, glancing between a tall Draenie female and another, younger brown haired human. "Let us discuss the matters at hand. We have come out here because we fear that even within the city walls this information might be at risk." That statement caused a wide grin to spread across Dutro's lips, "So we have come here." He opened his cloak and pulled out a large roll of paper, "This is the most recent documentation that our scouts have gathered over the past three months..."

Dutro had stumbled upon the mother load. He might even get paid extra for this information. He would not only learn Alliance positions and plans for travel, but he would learn what their own scouts have picked up on. He listened intently as they outlined every hidden location and trail that the horde army planned on using. He practically drooled over the profit his catch would bring him.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Finally as the fading light streaming through the windows disappeared, replaced by the flicker of candle light that caused the multiple shadows of the tall figures to dance about the floor. The three leaders agreed to disperse. He watched as the towering legs filed through the door before springing to action. He checked behind him to make sure the door was sealed shut for good before deactivating the goggles. 

He grinned as he stared down at the mat of papers on the table. Now alls he had to do was roll them up and leap out the wind-

There was a click at the door. He cursed under his breath and activated the goggles once more. When the effect wore off he looked around himself, "Oh no..." He muttered, he had shrunken right on top of the table! Then it hit him...why did he shrink at all!? He could have easily slipped into the shadow realm and been out of sight! He turned to the door and saw a tall, curvy figure moving towards him.

The draenie walked with a sense of superiority. Her bright purple and white cloak clung to her hourglass figure, her flexible tail swaying from side to side from behind her bountiful rear end. Her bright. Her skin was a shade of delicate light purple, almost appearing a shade of white on her high cheekbones. Her hair draped behind her horns and ears, held in place by a lavish hair piece. It was colored dark red, nearly black at the roots. He turned to flee as it seemed her eyes were directly set on him. He wasn't sure if he had been spotted or not.

His answer came very clearly as he suddenly froze in place, and not by his own choice. He let out a cry of anguish as he looked down at his feet, frozen solid! 

"Oh, what do we have here?" He heard her soft voice question sarcastically. 

He strained his back to look towards her, her finger pointing towards him with a small smile spreading across her thick, purple lips. He pulled at his legs but they were strapped by the frozen block of ice she had summoned beneath him.

"Oh my!" She giggled, "My eyes must deceive me." She pulled out a wooden chair with a loud groan, slumping down into it playfully as she stared down at him, "A tiny little blood elf? Just for me?" She flashed a bright white green, "You shouldn't have."

"Once I break this ice I'll gouge your-" He screamed as she reached towards him. Her fingers pressed against his head, making him fear the worst. But she simply pulled off his goggles...his only means of returning to normal!

"Sorry, I couldn't take you seriously with those silly things on. But then again, maybe it's your small size?" She tilted her head and laughed, "But go on...you were saying?"

"If you let me go...I will spare you a very painful death." He spat. 

The draenie covered her mouth as she laughed, her bright glowing eyes turning upwards. "Oh...Oh that's too rich!" She gasped, "Perhaps you realize that with a single flick of my wrist you could be torn to bits by fire? Or perhaps I will simply encase your entire body in ice and watch you slowly suffocate?" 

Dutro maintained a fierce snarl but he had nothing to say. His looming fate seemed all but escapable.

"So." She started, "Let me see if I've gathered your story correctly. You shrank down using these?" She said, swinging the tiny goggles from between her fingers, "To get past the hounds, quite clever. However why on earth would you shrink yourself down on the table? That I just can't follow." She sighed, "Well. I don't really care to tell you the truth. I'm delighted you have put yourself in such a foolish situation."

"So what? You can take me in a little jar to the prison? You think you can contain me?!" 

"No." She stated simply, "I have no plans on giving you away." Her grin turned cruel as she leaned even closer, "I have often dreamed of getting such a chance to play with one of your kind." She hissed, "Do you want to know why?"

Dutro spat at the Draenie, glaring at her.

She laughed at his pitiful attempt and continued, "It is because when I was a little girl I had to watch my parents die by the blade of a sneaking snake much like yourself. And from that day I vowed that when I did get my chance I would make sure that foul creatures passing would be horrid enough to make up for each and every family quite literally torn apart by your wretched blades."

Dutro grew nervous, this mage was clearly insane. 

"So. My little friend...you should feel so honored that your death will serve as a worthy payment for such loss and despair. And of course you will be greatly serving the pleasure of your new goddess." she said, displaying her hands on either side of her chin.

"You are a goddess like a rat is a noble steed." He spat. 

"Oh?" She lowered her hand onto him, yanking him painfully form the ice braces that held his legs in place. "But I have so much power over your helpless little life." She tugged at his belt, freeing it along with his daggers, "Oh my...these look expensive."

Dutro could only glare up at her fearfully...he could only wish that she got this over with quickly.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Dutro glared up at the mage as she fiddled with his belt with her free hand. Her eyes remained playfully locked on him as she brought the belt to her lips. She gently bit down on the belt and gripped one of his tiny daggers between her fingernails. The blade slipped from its sheath, she spat the belt onto the table.


"Oh my." She gasped, "This looks sharp." She twisted the tiny dagger between her fingers as she seemed to decide exactly she wanted to do with the small rogue. Her gaze shifted to a stack of papers that lay on the table behind him. She slowly lowered him onto the table, pinning his back to the hard wood before suddenly encasing his legs in ice.

Dutro screamed, "Why!?" He tried to squirm from under the frigid ice but to no avail. The cold block encased his legs from his knees down, the chill sending painful waves down to the bone. 

"You cannot be trusted." She stated bluntly, reaching over his tiny body to collect the stack of paper. "Now, you might be surprised to know that we have a rather thorough collection of horde spy identities." She smiled down at him, "Let's see which little fly on the wall I have captured in my web."

Dutro's eyes narrowed as he watched her sift through the documents, "Well I would doubt my name is on that list...you see I work for-"

"Commission?" The mage smiled, "That narrows it down for me." She hummed playfully as she dropped the larger part of the stack back onto the table, "Let's see. I have two here that are said to work for commission, the worst of the worst if you ask me. Now, this one certainly isn't you, he's far too old." Dutro held his breath as she took hold of the final sheet, "That would make you...Dutro, would it not? Am I pronouncing that correctly?"

"As if I would tell you." He spat.

"I take that as a yes." She giggled, "Oh Dutro, Dutro, Dutro, it seems you are already in a world of trouble. It says here you were on trial for the murder for a goblin engineer and his family? Though the trial was dropped due to lackof evidence! Now, something tells me the trial was probably dropped so you could come here, seeing that the dates seem to add up."

"Allegedly." He muttered.

"Oh right yes, nothing official. But tell me Dutro, how many missing families are out there by your blade? How many orphaned children and widowed wives? Or do you always clean out the entire family tree?" 

"It is hardly a crime when dealing with those filthy animals."

The mage cast the paper aside and leaned her elbows on either side of him, her titanic face staring down at him with a grin, "So...it looks as though I will have no regrets when playing with you." 

Dutro swallowed nervously as his seemingly unavoidable fate hung just over his head. He could only secretly wish she made it quick so he might die with some dignity. He had a feeling she wasn't going to make that easy. 

The block around his legs suddenly shattered as she leaned back into her chair. "Your armor. Take it off." She demanded.

"Don't flatter yourself." Dutro spat. Regardless if he found this mage attractive he would not succumb to her wishes like some sort of slave, "If you want to kill me than get it over with. Don't think I will get on my knees and beg-" He grunted as her finger shot forward, pinning him back down against the table.

"I gave you the choice to cooperate. I can always do things the hard way." She took hold of the tiny dagger and lowered it towards him. 

Dutro squirmed under the gigantic finger but had no choice but to lay back and watch as she gleefully lowered his own weapon towards him. He clenched his jaw as the sharp point pressed into his shoulder, with a small pop it broke through the leather and prodded his skin. 

"W-Wai-" He finished his plea with a loud and agonizing scream as she slid the blade down from his shoulder towards his waist. The sharp dagger cut through his thick leather, undershirt and flesh easily. He screamed and squirmed until she finally pulled the blade away. She used both hands to pry open the torn chest piece to reveal his bloody chest and stomach.

"Oh. It appears I went to deep?" She asked in a sarcastically apologetic tone. She ripped away his upper clothes and lowered the dagger back towards his legs now.

"No!" He screamed. "I-I'll do it." He gasped, pleading with his eyes for her to show him some mercy and not subject him to that sort of pain. 

She scrunched her lips as she gently prodded his groin with the dagger, "Fine." She finally said releasing him.

Dutro got to his feet, his shaking hands fumbling with his pants before sliding them down around his ankles. 

"Good boy. You can leave your underwear on...don't flatter yourself." 

Dutro kicked the pants away, his hands now pressing into the gash that ran down from his shoulder to his left side. 

"Quite a cut I gave you. Your blade really is sharp hm?" She said with a laugh. She reached her hand forward and plucked the rogue from the table, turning his now half naked form over in her hands. She faced him towards her, running a finger down the line of blood. Dutro screamed out in agony as the immense pressure felt as it might tear the wound even wider. He glared up at her in shock as she dipped the blood tipped finger between her lips.

"You are insane..." He gasped as she seemed to take pleasure in tasting his blood. 

"Am I?" She asked, bringing his body towards her lips. A light blue colored tongue slipped from between her lips and ran across his chest, collecting the freshly fallen blood as it went. "Mmm." She hummed as she dragged the warm, slick muscle across his flesh, finally flicking it towards his face before curling it back between her lips. "Your body has a unique taste to it." 

"I am sure..." He grumbled.

"I was originally thinking i might just toss you into the hounds food bowl, but I don't know...I think i might prefer the pleasure."

Dutro scoffed, "Even you would not dip so low."

"Wouldn't I?" She asked with a wide grin, her front teeth stained just slightly with his blood. "Don't you think you would make just the most splendid dessert? But something is missing." She tapped her chin as she set him down on the table. "Oh yes! I know!" She grinned as she pointed her finger towards him, suddenly the cold gripped Dutro once again.

He groaned as the ice now entrapped his body up to his chest. Breathing was near impossible and the cold wracked his body with unimaginable pain, almost as if the ice was burrowing into his skin. 

The mage laughed, "Oh my! You're just like a frozen treat!" She lifted his ice incased body, a grin spreading across her lips.

Dutro was growing frustrated, her playful torture was breaking his temper but he had no way to retaliate. He watched as her tongue lapped at his icy prison, scoffing that she would even threaten the idea on him that she might actually devour him.

"We both know that this is not how you will end me. You are not fooling me, so why not just cut to the chase you wench."

The mage pulled away, a stern look crossing her face, "Excuse me?" She hissed, "How dare you try to order me around! You think I am playing with you?" She tilted her head back and spread her lips widely. Her blue tinted flesh glistened in the flickering candle light. Dutro watched as his ice covered legs lowered between her lips, her tongue cupping behind him as she slowly started to close her lips.

"A bluff." He stated, though a nervous twinge formed in his frigid gut as she pushed him between her teeth, a smile creeping around him. 

There was a loud crunch as she bit down on the ice. The block started to crumble around him as she bit down again, her tongue pulling away all the broken pieces as she chewed. Suddenly her teeth broke through the ice barrier and crushed down on his legs painfully. He let out a cry of agony as he tried to squirm away. Her fingers pulled his body from between her lips.

"Now that the hard coating is gone." She sneered, "I get to taste that nice juicy filling." She opened her mouth again, this time letting his body fall.

Dutro screamed as he landed with a splat against her waiting tongue. It curled beneath him, her cheeks bulging slightly as she spun him around inside of her mouth. 

"This is disgusting!" He screamed, fighting with the hungry tongue that wrestled him to his back. Hot, damp air blasted around him as he laughed, the warm flesh surrounding him and saliva dripping over his exposed skin. "L-Let me go! You can't seriously be considering this!" A  new fear rushed into his chest as her teeth gnashed around him, would she really do it? Would she really eat him?

Her tongue pressed him to the roof of her mouth, slowly slipping his back against the hard surface of her teeth. He gripped her gums on either side of the large, stone like pillars, feeling a slight pressure on his chest and legs. 

The mage held him there for a few moments, wondering how she might bring about his end. Fury mixed with pure delight as she held him in her maw, ready to crush him to tiny bits with a few powerful bites. She tightened her jaws clench, feeling him squirm pitifully against her inner cheek.

Dutro screamed but to deaf ears as the teeth crushed down upon him. He felt his very bones ready to break under the pressure, his lungs hardly able to gasp for breath. Then came the first crunch. His shoulder suddenly spewed blood around him as her sharp teeth dug into flesh and bone. 

The mage moaned as she felt the bitter tasting blood start to spread across her tongue. The rogues body nearly ready to become completely crippled under her immense power. But an idea sparked in her mind as she held the last few strings of life in her jaws. This was too easy. This was too quick. She pulled the rogue from between her teeth, feeling him squirm weakly.

Dutro gapsed for breath, a few new massive gashes spread over his body and a few broken bones were near ready to break the skin. "P-Please-" He sputtered, hoping she might have had a change of heart. The immense pain had jostled his pride. He just wanted to get out of this wretched prison alive. He groaned as her tongue pushed him, backwards. To his dismay she was not preparing to release him! His feet kicked at the entrance of her throat as her tongue started to slope downwards! "No!" He cried with a new vigor, "You can't do this!" 

The mage had already set her mind to it. She pushed him into her throat with relative ease. His slender body was long but not wide, he would slide down easily. She swallowed, feeling her throat take hold of him and yank him down into her neck.

Faster than he expected her tongue launched him downwards, his legs suddenly thrusted into her esophagus. The powerful throat muscles pulled him down, his back rolling off the edge of her tongue and into her waiting throat. His arms and legs were pressed tightly together as the final glimpse of light shimmered off the back of her throat. "N-No..." He gasped weakly as he was completely engulfed by the mages throat. 

She traced his decent into her chest and let out a sigh, slightly in disbelief that she had gone through with the strange act. But it seemed to fit so well. As he and others like him had taken complete dominance of others lives now she completely dominated him. Her body a dark and deadly prison for him to spend his final days. 

Dutro spilled into the waiting stomach, his ears filled with the sounds of her body. Went smacks and low gurgles seemed to echo from all directions. "Let me out!" He cried, his eyes slowly adjusting to the very faint light that was emitted from his glowing, green eyes. "I-I'll do what ever you want."

The mage leaned back in her chair, "Anything I want? Why so ready to give into my demands now? Where just a few minutes ago you were begging me to get on with it?"

"Y-You can't eat me! It's not right!" He gripped his bleeding shoulder as he stared up in the near blackness, the green glow just barely illuminating the wall of wrinkled flesh. "Look. I will do anything at all! Remember I work for commission? I could go get any documents..."

"Or kill any officials?" She questioned, toying with the idea.

"Yes! Anyone! I would hunt down Thrall himself! Just please take me out of here! You win." 

"I win hm?" 

"Yes!"

"So. If I take you out. You will be willing to do anything that I ask?"

"Anything!" He pleaded, a small glimmer of hope filling his mind.

"Anything at all?"

"I will be your humble servant."

The mage grinned, "Alright then. Would you like to know what I really want?"

"Yes!" He said, trying to get to his feet but the saggy ground and his probably shattered legs would not let him. 

"I want to know that you died in a miserable state brought on by me. Within me. I want to feel as your final moments pass deep within my stomach! You want to know why? Because you are filth. When you pass from this life I want to imagine that your soul is trapped for eternity within me! Trapped in my prison to pay for all of your misdeeds! You think that I want your services?" The mage scoffed, "I would sooner take my own life than work with the likes of you. At least the murderer of my parents had the decency to leave me an orphan. A monster that kills children deserves no fate less than the one I have given to you."

The blood elf hung his head, tears forming in his eyes as she sealed his fate. She wasn't going to release him! The fleshy prison around him shook, a loud rumble filling his ears. His body throbbed with unbearable pain brought on by her crushing teeth, if only she had finished him off! How long would he have to wait in here? For his life to run out...and what if she was right? What if his soul emerged from his lifeless body to find that he is forever trapped within the gut of a monster! Forced to live forever within the one who had taken his life! 

With a broken body and mind the rogue wept while the mage happily rose to her feet and lowered herself onto her bed. Her finger gently rubbing the skin that sat just a few inches from Dutro's head.