- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I apologize for the VERY long delay between stories. I really do apprectiate the comments and feedback on the first chapter and I hope you all enjoy this one just as much. Any tips/constructive criticisms would be greatly appreciated. This is only my second story but I hope you enjoy nonetheless.

There was a rumble of approval from the class. They had all been captivated by what they had just witnessed. Brooke could hear several conversations among her classmates.

“That was amazing!”

“I can’t believe I just saw that!”

“I’m suddenly kind of hungry.”

Brooke tried to make out who was saying what but the class was so active, it was impossible to find the source. Brooke turned to Kym who had grabbed her arm. She was wearing a huge smile and was in a very stimulated mood, bouncing up and down in her seat.

“I can’t wait to try that!” Kym shouted over the noise of the class. “She just swallowed him like a piece of candy!”

“Jane said she would be asking for volunteers after to try, but it looks like the entire class is into it. I was thinking...at least a handful would be a little reluctant,” Brooke replied.

“You should volunteer, Brooke! You’ve always been the best in this class, I’m sure Mrs. Jane would pick you first.”

There was no question in Brooke’s mind that she had to be one of the first in the class to try. It wasn’t to be competitive or to be the class darling, but it was if her body was forcing her to do it. The apple she had in the morning did not last her that long and her stomach was craving something far more substantial. Not only was her stomach growling with anticipation, but her mind seemed to command her to do it as well. It was as if a personal Pandora’s Box had been opened.

“There you have it, class!” Mrs. Jane’s voice came over the rumble of the class. Within a few seconds the entire class had settled down and had gone silent. “Before I ask for volunteers, does anyone have any questions?”

“How did he taste?” shouted Rebecca, a red haired girl. Brooke knew who it was without having to look; she had a voice that could linger in your head for days after hearing it.

“Well from my experiences in swallowing men, they all have different tastes. Some are very salty while others....not so much. It all depends on how much time you give before eating them. The longer you tease them, the more they sweat and the better they taste.” Jane answered. “Are there any other questions?”

“Is he really still alive? Do you feel them squirming?” Kym asked.

“Not this particular one because he was bound, but normally when they are free you can feel them squirming. It is a very unique sensation knowing that there is something alive in your belly. Unfortunately they stop moving after about ten minutes or so. They often pass out due to lack of oxygen...” Jane paused and gave a little laugh.“Some of the lucky ones,” Jane continued, “don’t pass out and are well aware when the digestion process kicks in. You’ll know that feeling because if they’re still alive, they begin to kick much harder.”

“Are they very filling?” Brooke asked.

“The fatter ones more so than the skinner ones to be sure, I like to fatten them up a bit before consuming them. A decent sized one could easily hold you for several hours.” Jane answered as she glanced at the clock.

“Oh dear we’re running short on time. Those are all excellent questions but we really need to pick up the pace if everyone is going to have the opportunity this morning.” Jane stated. “Like I mentioned before, is there anyone here who is willing to volunteer first? We have about 30 men here so there should be enough for one each. There might even be a few extras. So who would like to go first?”

Brooke did not need to turn around to see how many hands went up. She felt the breeze through her hair as the entire class raised their hands in unison. Some were shaking their hands wildly back and forth while others bounced up and down on their seats trying their best to get Jane’s attention. Mrs Jane was taken aback over how many of her students were so eager to try.

“Oh wow, this is what I like to see! Normally my girls are little more reluctant about swallowing a man but I can see this group doesn’t have much of a problem with it. That’s good, that’s very good!” Jane said with a big smile on her face. “I can only pick a few volunteers but you’re all going to get your chance. There are enough men to go around so no one here is going to be leaving here hungry.”

As Jane glanced over the class, her eyes locked onto Brooke’s. Brooke was the only member of the class without her hand up. She sat there quiet and collected but with a look of fierce determination. Jane stared at Brooke until Brooke took notice of her teacher and their eyes met. Jane simply smiled at Brooke and continued to glance over the class.

Brooke and Jane both understood each other. Brooke was not wearing the expression of an eager young female student, but instead one of an experienced giantess. While the other girls, including Kym were bursting with excitement and desperation as they hoped to be chosen, Brooke remained still and focused. A predator never lets her prey escape.

“Ok for starters let’s go with....Rebecca! You’re the lucky winner.” Jane said.

Rebecca was one of the more popular girls in the class. She did not have the highest grades but everyone liked her, including Brooke. Their personalities were different however. While Brooke was more personal, Rebecca was the socialite.

Rebecca flew down the stairs to the front of the class. She was jittery with anticipation, jumping up and down while Jane opened up the container. Brooke watched closely as Jane picked one of the shrunken men. Like the one Jane had swallowed this one was trying desperately to escape. He must have witnessed what had happened to the previous one and knew his time had come.

“Maybe he’s the lucky winner” Brooke thought to herself.

Jane carried the man over to Rebecca who was tying her long hair into a ponytail. She even rolled up her sleeves of her plaid shirt and straightened her jeans which hugged her thighs and butt so tightly they were like skin.

“Are you ready, Rebecca?” Mrs. Jane asked her.

Rebecca nodded excitedly and laughed. She pointed at the man between Jane’s fingers.

“I should ask him if he’s ready.”

Brooke even found that one funny and couldn’t help but laugh along with the class. Mrs Jane put the little man into Rebecca’s open palm.

“Go ahead and ask him,” Jane said. “He’s tied and gagged like the one I swallowed so I’m not sure if you’ll get a good response.” The entire class roared with laughter.

Rebecca lifted her palm right to her face and peered at the tiny helpless man.

“Well little man, are YOU ready to be eaten?” She asked him rhetorically. “But even if you’re not, I am more than ready to eat you.”

“Alright then, remember what I told you.” Jane said as she clapped her hands together. “Simply place him on your tongue and swallow him. Remember that you are swallowing him alive and whole. Relax, he won’t hurt you but if you think about it too much he might go down the wrong tube. You want him in land in your stomach. He provides you with the nutrients to develop and remain looking young and beautiful. You don’t want him blocking your wind pipe.” Jane took a step back. “We’re ready when you are, Rebecca.”

Rebecca picked the man up between her index and thumb and dangled him over the floor. He was wiggling trying to free himself from her grasp.

“Ok here it goes.” Rebecca said as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. She stuck her tongue out all the way and placed her victim on it. Brooke watched closely but it happened so fast. Rebecca pulled her tongue back into her mouth and gulped the man down. She saw Rebecca’s throat push in and undulate which signalled the man was moving down her throat.

“Probably screaming with all his strength and white with fear” Brooke thought. As she watched she was sure she could make out the shape of the man before it disappeared at the base of her neck.

Rebecca struck a pose for the class and stuck her tongue out for all to see. She lifted her plaid shirt and rubbed her firm, flat stomach. Mrs Jane and the class gave her a thunderous round of applause.

“How was it?” Mrs Jane asked.

“It was easier than I thought it would be. But it felt great! I didn’t know men could be so tasty.” Rebecca answered.

“Ok thank you for being our first volunteer, Rebecca. Let’s all give her another round of applause!” The class did as Rebecca moved back to her seat, giving her friends high fives as she sat back down.

This process continued throughout the day. It started with Rebecca, followed by Lisa, Jenna, Beth, Alanna, and Sabirah. Kym was picked after Sabirah. She was so excited she almost dropped the man on the floor.

“The only way he’s leaving this world is in your tummy.” Mrs Jane had told her. Kym had swallowed her man without further trouble.  But to Brooke it seemed like Kym’s initial excitement changed after she swallowed. It looked as if she found the whole process disgusting. Although she was only eating a man which was perfectly legal and widely practiced under the Women’s Republic, Kym had acted like she was swallowing an insect instead of a piece of food. Mrs Jane had noticed this and had addressed it saying that men could be an acquired taste given more practice and time.

It was nearing the end of the day and Brooke had not been picked yet. She still had not put up her hand but maybe Jane was keeping her for last. She remembered how Jane had stared at her and could read that Brooke had the predatory edge even before eating her first. This didn’t bother Brooke. She watched each girl and man closely. Their techniques, reactions and how the men were still desperately trying to avoid their fate. She studied each girl’s mistakes and kept a catalogue in her mind in order to avoid making them herself. There was one thing each girl had done which Brooke had noticed. Each girl swallowed quickly and none seemed to remember what Jane had said previously about the issue:

The longer you tease them...the better they taste.

Brooke looked up as Nadia was making her way back to her seat. Mrs Jane was not looking at anyone else in the room. Their eyes locked.

“Brooke, why don’t you go next?”