- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

When Jennifer told her sorority sisters that her parents were going out of town and dropping her eighteen year old brother off to spend time with her for the weekend, the girls all got very excited. Though he was eighteen, he was still in high school, and they knew they had to pull a prank on him if he was going to spend the full weekend there, but none of them had a clue as to what prank they could pull.

When Jennifer’s brother, Kevin, got there, she and a few of her friends gave him a tour of the house. Jennifer had specifically asked Lauren to tag along, knowing she was always good at coming up with lies off the top of her head. She hoped her devious side would get a spark of inspiration for a prank while they gave him a tour.

As they passed a room at the front of the house with a large padlock on it, Jennifer’s brother curiously asked what was inside of the room. What was inside was a shrinking machine that pointed outside of the window in case any male college students gave the girls trouble that they couldn’t handle. Every sorority had one, but they were generally only used on fraternity pledges who were used to tempt the girls into using their best defensive against college guys. Of course, Jennifer’s brother didn’t find any of this out because Lauren responded too quickly for any of the other girls to give him the real answer first.

Lauren casually replies “Don’t worry, that room isn’t really that important. It’s only for guys that are too hammered to leave and have to sleep here…. Unless… Will you be sleeping here this weekend?” The boy nodded and Lauren replies “Oh, then I’m sure your sister has already told you all about it.” Kevin stares at her blankly, so Lauren specifies “About the sleeping arrangements.” The boy replies he has no idea what she is talking about. Lauren turns around to Jennifer “You didn’t tell him where he’d be sleeping this weekend? Have you even assigned him a girl yet?” Jennifer plays along, “I guess I didn’t. It must have completely slipped my mind.” Lauren winks at Jennifer before turning back to her brother.

The boy then asks Lauren what she’s talking about and she explains “Well, sometimes guys have to spend the night here because they can’t drive home, or even walk back to their apartment, but sororities don’t have extra beds lying around so we have to create makeshift beds with the few resources we have lying around, and two resources we have are a shrink-ray and our butts.” Lauren said it as if it was simple logic, but the boy clearly didn’t understand. The girls who did had to suppress laughter, especially Jennifer.

Jennifer’s brother gives a confused look and asks “So… where am I sleeping?” Lauren shrugs “I don’t know since your sister hasn’t assigned you anyone yet. Tell ya what. The first night, you can sleep with me” He still looks confused and asks “In your bed?” Lauren looks at him as if he was stupid and replies “No, in my butt.” Jennifer had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing and that’s when she decided to join in on the conversation to hold her composure, “This is how it works, little bro. When you’re tired and ready to go to sleep, we’ll take you into this room, shrink you, and then Lauren will tuck you in…-to her butt.”

One of the girls had to walk away, knowing she would burst from laughter at any second. Kevin looks shocked by this information and Lauren comforts him “I know. It’s shocking to most guys when they hear about it, but it happens all the time. There's no extra beds and we’re not just going to make guys sleep on the floor, so we shrink them down and let them stay in our butts for the night.” Jennifer’s brother still looked unsure, so Lauren added “It’s not that weird. It’s not like we shove them up our asses or anything, we just keep them between our butt cheeks.”

Lauren knew she still hadn’t hooked him yet, so she turned around and faced her butt towards him, “Come here and grab my ass.” The young man looked shocked, but Jennifer encouraged him “Go on.” Kevin then walked up to Lauren and froze. Lauren smiled at him “It’s okay. You’ll be sleeping back there anyway. Just go ahead and grab a cheek.” The boy nervously grabbed one of the college girl’s plump cheeks and swore he was in heaven. Lauren then asked “Soft isn’t it? Now don’t you think that would be a good place to sleep? Much better than the rock hard floor, right?” The young man smiles back at her and she knew she had just convinced him that her lie was actually real.

Kevin then thought of something and curiously asked “Do I have to sleep in your butt though? Can’t I sleep with your boobs?” Lauren turns back to Jennifer smiling “Look at this little pervert trying into a college girl’s bra.” Lauren turns back to him and he gives her a shy smile. She then answers “No. You’d have to get me pretty drunk before I let you sleep between my womanly mounds. Butts are neutral. Everyone has one. And you’re in luck because the wagon I’m draggin’ has been complimented more than once about how it’s just as comfy as a bed. Guys have actually been sober enough to get home but wanted to crash between my buns instead because they said it was comfier than their own bed. When you get home and go to sleep in your own bed, you’ll probably be sad because it isn’t as comfortable as being in my butt.” Jennifer finally had to laugh, but her brother was none the wiser. He just assumed it was because Lauren was being so egotistical about her butt.

After that, they continued the tour of the house. Lauren made butt jokes anytime she had the chance and Jennifer’s brother laughed at every one. Once they were done, Lauren left the tour group and told her brother she’d see him later that night while giving her butt a light smack. She then seeked out the president of the sorority to inform her she’d be needing the key to the padlock on the shrinking-room door. The din mother was originally in charge of the possession of the key so the power was never abused, but the girls talked her into giving one of the highest members of the sorority that actually lived there so they could have access to it right away if they needed it, rather than waiting on their din mother.

Lauren explained the situation to the president and when it was over the president asked “What’s in it for me?” Lauren then answered by telling her it would be the greatest sorority prank of all time. The president just cocked an eyebrow. Lauren then added “And tomorrow night he can sleep in your butt.” The girl smiled and extended her hand, “Deal!”

Lauren was in her room where she was playing drinking games with her friends when Jennifer and her brother showed up. Jennifer had a bright smile on her face as she stood in the door frame and announced “He’s ready to go to sleep.” Lauren quickly stood up and replied “Well then, let’s get him into bed!” They all then got the key to the locked door from the president who gave it to them with a smile, knowing it would be her turn tomorrow night, and then they proceeded to the shrinking-room.

Jennifer’s brother nervously walked into the dark, all black room. Jennifer then rolled the shrink-ray away from the window, eager for someone to pull the trigger that would make her brother butt lint for Lauren’s crack. Lauren instructed the boy where to stand and saw how nervous he was. She gave put one of her hands on his shoulder and said “Don’t worry. We do this all the time.” Jennifer couldn’t help but snicker at Lauren’s lie. Once Lauren moved, one of Jennifer's friends turned on the shrink ray and targeted Jennifer's little brother. She gave a smug smile as she reached for the button to shrink him. As soon as she pulled the trigger, she watched a beam suddenly come out from the other end, which hit her Jennifer's brother and made him appear as though he was just vaproized.

Lauren cautiously walked over until she saw the tiny form of Jennifer’s brother on the floor. She picked him up and smiled. This was the first shrunken person she had ever seen, and she loved how powerful she felt with a whole person being held between her thumb and pointer fingers. He on the other hand was having a similar experience. He was amazed at the size of Lauren. Not even thirty seconds ago he was a few inches taller than her, but now she appeared to be the biggest thing he had ever seen. Lauren could tell he was amazed by her and smiled.

She didn’t want to give away this was her first time so she then acted very casual and sat him in the palm of her hand as she instructed “Now take off your clothes.” She sees his reluctance and adds “I know you don’t sleep fully clothed, so take it all off. I don’t want something to slip off and have tiny man clothes lost in my butt crack. I can’t see anything good at your size anyway, and it’s not like you aren’t about to become acquainted with one of my usually covered up body parts, so strip.”

He did as he was told and got completely naked. She then instructed him to throw them all off the side of her hand where they could be targeted on the floor and re-grown along with him in the morning. Lauren smiled at the tiny boy’s obedience. It was almost time to do what she had been looking forward to all day, but first, she had to explain some things.

Lauren informs the boy “So, a couple things I want to go over before you go to sleep. First of all, college students usually don’t go to bed this early, and just because you are, doesn’t mean I’m going to. I may even be up for another six hours, who knows, but I bring this up for two reasons. One, my butt isn’t going to be just laying down all relaxed. It will be up and moving around, which means you will be too. It’s not like I’ll be running a marathon or anything, in fact I’ll probably be sitting down playing drinking games most of the night till I go to bed, but it still will be moving around. It doesn’t bother most guys considering generally the only ones that crash here are almost passed out from drinking anyway, so I thought I’d give you a heads up. The second reason I bring this up is because I’m guessing when you wake up in the morning and ready to get out of bed, my ass will still be asleep. So, you’ll be stuck between my cheeks until I want to get out of bed. Again, it usually isn’t a problem considering the guy will generally still be drunk from the night before and want to sleep even after the girl wakes up. Heck, I’ve had guys tell me not to wake them so I just carry on with my normal day with them back there, which you’re more than welcome to do tomorrow if you’d like.” Lauren had to smile to herself considering she was lying to perfection, by making this all seem very normal and routine.

Jennifer’s brother started becoming very nervous now that Lauren was throwing out red flags all over the place, but he let her continue. “Also, since I’ll be up for a while and moving around, there might be a chance you accidently move into my crack further than you want to. While I’m drunk, I may not be paying attention and lean forward forgetting you’re back there and have you fall onto my little rosebud back there.” Jennifer had to bite her lip to keep herself from laughing about the image of her tiny brother lying on the massive anus of her sorority sister.

The shrunken boy tries to speak after Lauren’s last red flag, but he isn’t heard. She brings him close to her ears and hears his barely audible words as he tells her that she can go ahead and unshrink him and he’ll just sleep later. Lauren had seen this coming though and already had an answer lined up. She then turns to the other girls and repeats the boys statement. The girls look concerned, but then Lauren says “I’d love to turn you back if that’s what you want, but we can’t. The machine takes at least six hours to recharge before we can use it again.” The girls all smile while the boy looks disappointed.

Lauren eases his mind by saying “I guess that whole ‘rosebud’ thing has got you a little scared, but don’t worry. I just showered, like, an hour ago. So the smell won’t be anything too atrocious. Plus, it’s not like I’d just leave you lying there. I’ll drag you away from it if that happens… as long as I can feel it that is. I’m not gonna lie and say a girl hasn’t gotten so drunk she didn’t notice the guy on her butthole and left him there the entire night. It’s happened.” Lauren smiles at her perfect lying, but then quickly hides it.

That’s when she added “You’ll be fine. I mean, yeah, sure, most guys don’t worry about these problems because they stay up as late as the girl does and they get to lie in a butt that’s just lying perfectly still on a bed, or they’re so passed out drunk they don’t even notice if they fell onto a girl’s butthole, but you’ll be fine. My cheeks will muffle most of the sounds, and I won’t be moving around too much so I’m sure you’ll fall right asleep.”

The tiny boy looks somewhat comforted and Lauren asks “You ready to go to bed?” He wasn’t in reality, but he didn’t want to wimp out in front of a bunch of attractive college girls when this was something college guys did all the time. He nodded and Lauren brought him back around behind her. She was dying of anticipation, but made sure not to show it so it would seem like she’s done it a million times. Originally, Lauren planned on just putting her hand down the back of her panties so the young high schooler didn’t see her great college rump, but seeing how small he was, she was dying to unveil her rear which would look unimaginably enormous to him.

Lauren brought the tiny man right behind her massive rear. She then slowly brought her pajama bottoms and panties down until her entire butt was revealed. He stared at the massive globes in awe. Though no lights were on, the moon light coming through the window beautifully showed the girl’s moon sized derriere. The cheeks looked so pale and soft. It almost didn’t even register to his brain what he was seeing.

Lauren had let him be in awe of her gigantic booty long enough. It was time to truly start the greatest prank in sorority history. She brought Jennifer’s shrunken brother to the crack of her ass and lightly poked him inside. She giggled at this new sensation. She then made sure he was deep enough that he couldn’t get out and pulled her pants back up. Lauren knew the girls were about to start cracking up, but she gave them the signal to be quiet and explained why “If we all start dying laughing now, I think he’ll know we all lied. Hold in your laughs until we get back to my room where we’re supposed to be laughing and having fun from drinking games.”

The minute they entered Lauren’s room, they all burst into laughter. The tiny boy between Lauren’s butt cheeks couldn’t hear much, but the laughter was loud enough to hear and feel. He wasn’t sure what made them laugh so hard, but he was glad Lauren was right about her cheeks muffling most of the sound. He really liked Lauren, especially because of how honest she was about how his sleeping arrangement wouldn’t be as good as most guys and also because she seemed very protective of him to make sure nothing bad happened to him, like constantly having to be lodged against her not best of holes.

The girls all couldn’t stop laughing. Many of them had to lie down on their sides they were hurting so much from all the laughter. The only words Jennifer could get out were “My… brothers… a fucking… idiot!” Another girl actually had her laughter controlled enough where she wasn’t laughing between every word, “He thinks being shrunken down and getting shoved into Lauren’s butt crack is a perfectly normal, everyday occurrence!” Lauren almost can’t breathe, but is able to utter out the words “Best! Prank! Ever!”