- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I plan to have 8 chapters and alter the other's as I slowly develop the plot more. Please give any pointers, critique, and criticism, that you can.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Invidia: The Latin word for Envy, it mean's to have an unhealthy obsession for something or (more importantly) someone.

Every kid grow's up hoping they can be cool as an adult. Neil Howards was no different. He was 13 years old and about to begin high school. With all the talks he was getting about becoming mature and having more responsibilities, he couldn't help but think about it more and more lately. Neil was an average, perfectly normal boy entering adolescence. He did well in school and got along with other kids well, but he didn't have many friends. He'd just moved to Boston recently with his dad. It was a bit of a change from the suburban area he was used to, so being an only child he'd spent most of his summer alone. He often felt lonely, but that was to be expected from the new kid on the block. 

It was the night before his first day at school and he was too nervous to sleep. "What if I don't fit in" he thought as he laid in his bed wide awake. "I'll just focus on my studies, at least I can do well even if the kids don't like me". Deciding not to dwell on it too much he cleared his mind and waited sleep to come. The next morning he was out on the bus stop early. There was a small group of about 6 kids waiting on the corner with him. Two older looking boys who were discussing their summer, a plain looking girl who was doing something on her cell phone, and three identical looking boys with brown wavy hair and freckled faces. They all looked very embarrassed, because a matronly looking woman who was more than likely their mother kept waving to them from a parked station wagon a little further up the street. The bus came not much later and the crowd all boarded it. Neil decided it was better to get an early start on making friends so he sat next to the girl from the bus stop. "Hi, I'm Neil." He was smiled brightly. The looked up from her phone long enough to examine Neil's appearance. Neil was small and skinny with tan skin and short black hair. At 4' 11", he knew he was short for his age, but never thought anything of it. The girl obviously didn't feel the same way, because she looked back down at her phone and pretended he wasn't there. This immediately hurt Neil's feeling, but it didn't break his spirit.

So he got up from the seat and took a seat alone a few rows back for the rest of the ride. When he got to school he checked his schedule, reminding himself that his first class was gym. This lifted his spirits a little. After about 5 minutes and wandering the hallways searching for the gym he found his way to a large room with several basketball hoops and knew he was in the right place. The rest of the class was seated on the floor in front of the teacher. He walked over and silently took his seat in the back.

One semi-inspirational speech later he was waiting to be picked for teams in basketball along with all the other kids. The captains were obviously chosen by popularity, they were both much older longer kids, probably juniors or seniors. One of them was a burly looking black kid who had already picked one of his friends, giving the guy a long choreographed handshake as he joined him from the group. The other was a tall, very serious looking girl. She was very attractive, with creamy peach skin, an above average bust line, and a toned butt. She seemed very confident and had a commanding presence as she scanned the crowd. "It's probably better that I hang out in the back" he thought. It was her turn and she was looking in his direction. It was then that he saw her smile. it was a devious smile that made her look even more intimidating. She began to walk in his direction.

"OH FUCK, SHE'S COMING THIS WAY!", his heart began to thump really hard. She was getting closer and closer. She finally stopped in front of him still wearing that same smile. He could now get a close look at her. She wasn't just tall, she was really tall. Neil was embarrassed at the way she could have easily stared right over him. She had to be at least a whole foot taller than him and the way she was bearing down on him like he was prey nearly made him shake. She spoke in a low sultry voice that added more to her bomb shell appearance. "I'll show this freshman the ropes". "Me?" Neil said in a nervous croaky voice. "Yeah, you" she giggled. "I'm Danielle" she said holding a pretty feminine looking hand. Neil couldn't believe what was happening. He'd gone his last four months in junior high without being noticed once. Now the tallest, most developed looking girl in the class was picking him first in gym class on his first day in school?! Neil noticed he was zoning out. Quickly recovered and shook her hand looked up into her predatory face. "Neil" he said trying to sound more confident. As they both walked back to the front of the class he could feel every eye on the room on him. He wanted to get noticed, but this was a bit much.

The rest of the picking went fairly quick and when it was down to the last few, Neil was glad he was picked early. The last three kids to be picked were the other freshman in the class. So what made him so special? Why had Danielle chosen him first? Was she playing a joke on him? Upon wondering this he looking over in her direction. She was squatting to stretch her legs. "God they're so long" he though to himself. Being so focused on his studies in the past, Neil never had any interest in girls. That ended right then and there, as he watched her stretch he could feel himself getting very turned on. Suddenly she turned her head and looked in his direction. She immediately noticed him staring, much to his surprise, she smiled at him.

"OH MY GOD!" he thought "She caught me staring. She must think I'm a total perv".  His thought were interrupted by her sultry voice. "Come on over, I don't bite." So with his heart pounding in his throat he approached her, she was still squatting. "Awww, you look so nervous." "Sorry, I AM really nervous. It's my first day and I just moved here recently." She smiled again, this time looking more excited. " That's so adorable!" She squealed. "Don't worry, I'll be your bulldog. Nobody's gonna fuck with you while I'm around." Neil managed to smile. He felt a little more at ease. "You're really nice". Her expression became more serious and he was once again intimidated by her "Only to people I like." She began to slowly rise from the squat. Stopping level with his face she winked and said "So you've got nothing to worry about." Then she continued up and rose to her full height. At this Neil's heart began to race again. He'd never felt an attraction like this towards another person, and to top it he was extremely afraid of this girl.  Seeing that something was wrong she broke the silence. "I hope you they taught you how to play basketball where you're from, cuz you're not sitting on that bench once!"

Danielle wasn't joking. She had switched the other three players out quite periodically, but he played the entire game accompanied by her as well. He was pretty good at basketball for his size. He made a few shots, get some rebounds, and he could even guard his man decently (considering that he was the youngest and shortest person on the court). Danielle on the other hand was even more athletic than she looked. She was very fast, dribbling passed and around anybody in her way. Combo that with her how tall she was and that she was noticeably strong and it was plain to see that was seemingly unstoppable. She looked so perfect when she was in the zone like this. Gliding across the floor on those impossibly long legs. Whenever she scored she looked at Neil and smiled or winked. This was quite often so Neil was getting quite embarrassed by the time the last moments of the game arrived.

There was only 10 seconds left in the game and she was bringing the ball up the court looking confident as ever. She began to drive in for a lay up when she was surrounded by three guys including the team captain who was close to her height. She stopped in her tracks and waved Neil over. He strode up from behind receiving the ball, but he was caught off guard by what happened next. She grabbed his waist and lifted him completely over her hand. "TAKE THE SHOT! HURRY!" Neil's mind was falling apart. It took every bit of his quickly fading adrenaline to raise his rubbery arms and take that shot. He heard the whole room roar as it went in. Coming back to reality, he felt his body being slowly, effortlessly lowered to the ground. He turned to look at Danielle and nearly fainted at how close her face was. "You did good shorty" she said in a low sexy voice. He nodded weakly and mumbled about being tired. He then quickly ran to the bench. He knew he had to sit, because he could feel his erect manhood throbbing against his shorts painfully. The bell for the end of the period sounded and everyone started to grab their books and leave. Wasting no time, he quickly grabbed his things and mixed into the crowd. As soon as he was safely down the hall and around the corner he stopped to catch his breath and process all that had just happened. He'd never felt this way about anybody else before. He wasn't sure if he liked it, but it was too much at once for him.

He decided to stay quiet in the rest of his classes. He took notes, said nothing, and kept his head down. He even decided to eat alone at lunch. He couldn't stop thinking about Danielle. He found her to be incredibly attractive yet incredibly intimidating. Similar to the flame of a lighter. The fire was beautiful, but he was much too scared to put his hand anywhere near it. He'd only seen her for a short 45 minutes, but the image of her long voluptuous body was burned into his memory. He kept seeing her stretching those longs legs or sprint at top speed with her boobs bouncing wildly in her shirt. The rest of his day was uneventful, as was the bus ride home, and before he knew it he was finishing he homework and getting ready for bed. The next morning he woke up to find that he'd had a wet dream.