- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Luxuria: The Latin word for Lust. Which is another term for physical attration. It is considered sinful when it is placed above love and devotion.

It wasn't what Neil was expecting at all. He knew she liked him, but he thought she just liked messing with him. He had no idea this was what she meant. Then he closed his eyes and returned the kiss. Pursing his lips uncomfortably. It was, after all, his first kiss. Then she stopped. "You're doing it wrong. Relax your face and let me do the work." At this point he could only mumbled weakly in agreement before she once again kissed him, her lips tasted extremely sweet. This time she started to run to hands over his body. Her touch was was warm and soft it was turning him on very fast. She leaned closer, pressing he body against his. He had to stand on his toes to hold the kiss. She was also grinding her waist against him, which was causing cock to throb angrily in his shorts. He could feel it pushing against her leg. She must have too, because she stopped kissing him.

As soon as he came down from his high he immediately started apologize as quickly as he could. "It's fine" she purred. At this she started rubbing it with her hand. "Oooooooooh my goooood!" she moaned slowly. "Is that all you? It's huge! How old are you?" "Thirteen" he said very embarrassed. "I'm very impressed. You're so big" she said slipping his cock through one of the leg holes in his shorts. "You're one to talk" he managed to say a little more relaxed. At that she gave him that predatory look again. "But you like it, don't you Neil? You like how big I am. You want me to take advantage of you. You want to touch and be touched." She grabbed his naked dick and it pulsed from the softness of her skin "Mmmmmm, I could tell from the moment I saw you that you would be fun. It's always the small quiet one's that are freaky. I could feel how hot you thought I was. You made me feel so WAAAAAANTED!" She accentuated to the last word with  sexual pleasure and as she did so Neil was sure of it this time. She definitely grew right in front of him, even if it was only a fraction of an inch. "What was that? How'd you do that?" She went back to her predatory look and started to stroke his cock. Neil was in pure pleasure, he didn't care about anything anymore. He'd never masturbated before, but this feeling, this wonderful new feeling was like a wave of heat and pleasure crossing over his body. He was lost in the throws of passion. He stared up at her and watched her in amazement.

"I'm not like other girls Neil" she said in a lower whisper, still jerking him off. "I'm a witch" He wasn't much attention to her at this point. His level of ecstasy was much to high to take in any of his surroundings. He did hear her though. "I feed on the sexual desires of others when I touch them their skin and I turn it into magic. When I get enough magic, I can do anything. I've already stopped your virgin body from blowing it's load twice." She said pumping his manhood much faster now. "I can even GROOOOOOOW!" As she said this her whole body expanded. She was now a good 3 inches taller. She moaned very sexually. "Don't worry sugar. I'll shrink back eventually, it's not like I can always be gigantic right?" she said now messaging her tit with her other hand. "It's like your body is overflowing with desire. It feel's soooooooo good. Want me more, Neil. Want me even more!" She stopped running her tit. Her large hand grabbed his butt easily and lifted him over her head. Letting go of his dick she placed the other hand under his butt, pressed him against the wall, and put his cock i her mouth. Her tongue felt so good. He could feel her slowly growing around him. He felt her palms expanding under his butt, he felt his position slowly elevate, he felt her lips engulf more of his cock, and he felt her tongue grow against his penis. All of this was too much, he felt the pressure that was building up in his loins finally overflow. His cock exploded in a wave of passion so strong he nearly lost consciousness.

Danielle lowered him to the ground and released his ass, giving it a hard pinch before she let go. Now feeling very drained Neil had to stop and take this all in. "Okay so explain the situation to me again, you *deep breath*, you made it hard to focus." "Mmmmmm, You're still scared? That's adorable! You and I are going to have a lot of fun." At this she start to rub her crotch through her skirt. Neil could feel his erection returning, but he needed answers. He continued to peer at her with the same perplexed stare. She pouted, "I'll say it again. I'm a witch. I can feed on lust and turn it into to magic." she said taking a seat next to him against the lockers. Her body seemed to now be slowly shrinking back down. "How is that possible? Are there more of you? And why me? You're easily foxy enough for anyone in the school, probably anyone in town." She flashed him a lusty glance and bit her lip. "Well that's a lot to answer. Let me think……… I don't know the details. It all just started to happen when I got to high school. I was a freshman and my body developed over the summer. I was a lot like you, just a scared kid who wanted to fit in. Everything was going normal until I noticed that all the boys wouldn't stop looking at me. It was strange though because I never caught them looking at me, but I could feel it. I tried to talk to my mom about it, but she just said I was becoming a woman."

"What about your height though?" Neil said sounding more eager. "You didn't let me finish. One day this older guy cornered me. He was the first guy in the school with enough balls to talk to the tall girl and the way he stuttered and tremble was so cute." she said purring toward the end. "In that hallway alone with him was when I first noticed it. I felt stronger, more confident. It was like my body was feeding off of his. The way he nervously stared at my legs, the way intimidated him. It made me wanna toy wit him. I wanted to make him more nervous so I started rubbing his elbow.  When I did I felt something else, something else he didn't seem to notice. This energy I felt in my body, this power seemed to be building up. Like a pressure inside of my that was reaching it's limit.  As I felt it more and more I started to get very turned on. That's when I knew what the energy was, it was his lust. His body was yearning for mine and it was making me stronger. Stronger……. and bigger. My body had stored it all it can I started to grow." Neil noticed her body started to expand in real life too. She was nudging against him, clearly touching him on purpose. He looked down to see a bulge in his crotch. This story was getting him pretty worked up and judging by the look of sexual pleasure on her face, she'd known for a while. He crossed his legs over his erection. At this, she turned over on to her knees and crawled over him. He was now sure of it, she enjoyed intimidating him. It gave her power, that was why she was so good at it. She'd been doing it on purpose the whole time.

She reached into his shorts with one hand and snaked her fingers around his cock. He gasped as she started pumping it again. Licking her lips at the pleasure this caused her, Neil saw Danielle once again grow. She continued in a low pleasured voice. "The poor guy was so nervous he didn't even notice that I was getting taller. He was looking at my legs, watching them grow longer. It must have turned him on more, because I only grew faster." Neil could see her body once again pushing upward and outward. She was now nearing 7 feet and he wasn't sure how much control she had, because she was vigorously rubbing her own crotch too. Just then he had an idea, more like an urge. It was something he knew was wrong and incredible dangerous, but he couldn't stop himself. He reached out passed her arm which was still pumping his cock and began to rub her pussy through her skirt. She instantly shot up almost 3 inches. She was definitely losing control. Neil touched her bare leg below her skirt, he slid his hand up and maneuvered around her panties. It was his first time touching a vagina. The skin was hot and soft, yet tense and very moist. He started to rub it. She gasped and began to pump harder. Her hand growing around his dick. Looking up he could see she was now too big to judge her height. In fact by the way she was leaned over him, he couldn't see passed her dark flowing hair which was now incredibly long as well. He felt like a bug caught in the web of a very large spider.

She leaned in close and whispered something in his ear "I hope you're ready, because you're about to lose your virginity". At this he didn't know what to say. She was definitely serious, but how could it work. This was his first time and he didn't want disappoint her. Plus, she was so big he was sure she'd barely feel him inside her. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet." She stopped jerking him off and pulled out of the reach of his arm. The look on her face was very evil. "That's not the right answer. If you're scared now, you WON'T like me when I'm pissed." Neil's body went numb, he could feel every inch of himself shaking now. "H, h, hold on a s,s,second." He said trying to back as far as he could into the clearly solid. She frowned "Oh come on, I'm not THAT scary. I was only kidding." Neil relaxed "Could you not do that! You scared the fuck outta me!" "Sorry" she said looking sheepish. "Really though, your cock is huge. I want it in me. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." Maybe her words comforted him, maybe she'd really flattered him, or maybe he was getting blue balls. For what reason he wasn't sure, but he felt he could try her. So without a word he started to take off his pants. "Are you sure we won't be caught, what if someone comes." "Oh TRUST me someone's gonna be cumming."