- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gula: The Latin word for Gluttony. Not to be confused with greed or lust, gluttony is the act of over indulging in your desires. Like eating a huge amount of food. (Instead of WANTING a lot of food which would be greed)

Just then the bell rang. "Shit! I miss my whole class" Neil gasped. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it" said Danielle wearing that predatory grin. "Well I certainly can't miss another. I've got to go" he said buckling his pants. She frowned, shrinking her body back to it's normal size. "You don't HAVE to. You want to. You should always not the difference between the two."By this time she'd gone back to her orginal stature, which was still very impressive. Neil was already on his feet and on his way out the door. He turned back, because there was something he couldn't get off his mind. "Hey Danielle?" "Call me Dani." "Um, Okay. Uh Dani? How tall are you?" She burst into a high cold laugh that made him uneasy. " Go to class shorty, we'll talk after school." She said getting to feet and fixing her clothes.

The rest of Neil's day was just as boring as the first one. He told his classmates that he'd spend second period in the nurses office and nobody bothered him about it after that. He noticed that high was a lot more independent. Nobody bothered you when you did something wrong and everybody seemed just mind their own business for the most part. He went from class to class barely paying attention. He'd been think about Daneielle and what had happened in the locker room earlier that day. He couldn't get her out of his head. Now that he knew she wanted him, he felt that there was nothing left to do, but go to her. Become her prey, allow himself to be engulfed by her dominatnt personality. That was when it dawned on him. The reason he was so entrapped by her, the reason he like her body so much, and the reason he wanted her to pounce on him was because he liked it that way. He liked feeling submissive to a lover that made him feel so powerless and inimidated. At this revelation he felt like he needed Danielle. She was the perfect girl for him, plus she was the hottest girl he'd ever seen.

He was broken out of this stupor as he exited his last class by the site of seeing her leaning against the wall. There she was, his new obsession. She was staring at him intently, with a look that said I hope you're ready. After a silence of about 10 seconds she spoke first. "There's something about you that's so adorable. I hope you're not a slouch, because I have big appetite." "Um, I don't know what that mean's, but I really like you too." She smirked and kicked off the wall. "Come on, let's go back to my place." She started walking down the hallway, he followed behind her. He couldn't stop himself from staring at her body. Those long, creamy, peach colored legs, that led up to her sexy mini skirt. "I'm doing it again" he thought. "I'm allowing myself to get lost in her. Can I really handle this girl." He shrugged the thought off as he kept pace with her. Even though she had the longest legs he'd ever seen, she didn't walk very fast. Her stroll seemed graceful, like every step was a broadway play that had been meticulously rehearesed. She was so perfect. Every single part of her being complimented her image exactly the way she wanted it to.

They made their way, chatting about this and that, out of the crowded school, up the street, over a small bridge which crossed over an express, finally into a park. It was a nice park with a good view of a nice lake. There were a few ducks walking on the edge and some squirrels in the trees. Neil hadn't known a place like this existed in the busy, crowded city of Boston. They sat at a bench that overlooked the lake and Neil layed back resting his head in Danielle's lap. He couldn't explain why, but he was beginning to feel much more relaxed around her. Even though she was always poking fun at his height and laughed at him when he didn't make jokes, something about her put him at ease. Just then she leaned over and kissed him again. it was the same lusty kiss he'd recieved in the locker, this one was more relaxed.

Then he felt something that he'd almost forgotten all about. Her lips were touching him, which was physical contact. Contact which was once again making her grow, even if it was a slower pace then before. "Maybe we should lay on the grass." he said trying not to sound insulting. "Maybe we should lay on my bed" she said in a low growl. He looked up at her to see her signature predatory grin. He sat up feeling his dick harden. "I rent an apartment right there" she said pointing at a tall buliding close by. "How can I trust you?" he said feigning suspicion. "You're too good to be true. What's a tall, beautiful, independent girl, like you want with a guy like me?" She stood up at her full imposing height and looked down at him seductively. "I can feel how much you want me Neil. I feed on that energy and trust me shorty, you're delicious." Neil gasped. "Before we go, I have a few questions. How old are you? What's your full name? How do you live on your own in high school? And how freakin' tall are you?" She seemed taken aback by all this.

"Well I guess you do deserve to know. My name is Danielle Taylor, but that's only a name I've taken. I don't know my real name. I was left on the door of Boston's last known orphanage when I was a newborn. I'm 17 years old. I have a job as a teller at a bank. Oh, and I'm six feet nine inches." She made the last seem very non-chalant. "You're an orphan? You don't know you're real parents?" "Nope, I don't know anything about who I am? I only know who I've become and that I'm not normal." This all seemed to hit Neil really hard. She'd been alone all her life. No parents, no sibblings, no known relatives. Yet, she was doing really well. She had a stable life, and a strong sense of independence, and she definitely knew what she wanted. It was like she was in her thirties. Wait, something hit him. "You're not THAT tall. There's no way. You've already grown a little and you still can't be taller than six feet three inches." "My, you're very perceptive. That's because I don't take my true form at school. I'm really much taller." "Y, you're true form?" Neil picture Danielle much taller with green skin, warts, and a pointy hat. "Yeah, I have to take this appearance at school to keep them all scared. I usually don't look so fierce, I appear delicate. Despite my height reduction, this look keep's the guys in their place. "Neil was shocked. How can she be taller and still look more feminine? "Maybe I should just show you." She said pinching his butt.