- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Acedia: The Latin word for Sloth. Sloth is one of the most misundestood of the seven sins. It's true definition is failure to utilize one's full potential. For example if someone should avoid an issue rather then addressing it.

He had gym first period again today. Getting off the bus his feelings were warring inside him. On one end, he was still very nervous about the whole situation. He couldn't tell how she truly felt about him, but she came on really strong. On the other hand, he couldn't make up his mind about her. He knew she was extremely hot and that she was really nice to him. He was also still terrified of her. At this point he wasn't sure if he was afraid of girls, or just this sexy predator. His gym period started a little different this time. The teacher split class between girls and boys and began to show them their locker rooms. He explained that they would be getting changed before and after class and he went over the rules of the boys locker room. Then he brought them back to the gym and took the girls. Neil avoided Danielle's gaze the entire time, but as he took the girls off into the room he couldn't help but silently admire her body from behind as she walked away. She suddenly turned around and looked directly at him, catching him dead in the act. She smiled triumphantly and nearly skipped off behind the crowd into the room.

When the girls finally got back changed as well, the teacher told them they'd have time for a quick a game of basket ball. So once again the captain stood and choose their teams. (it had to be the same two captains, because they were the best two in the class) This time she was allowed to pick first. Any guesses at who she called right away? "Neil!" she said giving him her signature predatory smile. This time Neil wasn't too surprised. He knew he wasn't gonna get away with avoiding her forever, plus she might wanna tease him about what happened earlier. So he silently agreed and walked over. "Okay, she's not so bad right? I'm just nervous cuz she's pretty……and really tall. Fuck, was she that tall last time? No way, she has to be taller than the teacher now." Danielle did look much taller, in fact she was just bigger. Her whole body looked as it had to expanded outward and upward. He tits were bigger, he ass was fuller, her legs were longer, and she seemed almost 4 inches taller than last time making her easily over six feet.

"Am I the only one who see's this?" Looking around Neil noticed something very strange. The only other kids who ever looked in her direction were the other three freshman. Everybody else in the class, including the teacher was going out there way to avoid looking at her. "Oh my god! It's not just me! She scare's everybody……… Well she did say she was only nice to people she liked, but still what did she do to make them all afraid, even the teacher who could easily take her in a fight. And how the fuck did she get even taller so fast. She was imposing before, now what the hell am I gonna do?!" He looked over at her at a side glance, she wasn't even paying attention to who she was picking anymore. She was just calling names while staring at him. Before she was predatory, now he felt like she would definitely try to eat him soon. "Hey Neil come over here and help me stretch sweetie" she said laying down on her back. Neil came over, awestruck at how long her body was laying down. "What do I do?" he asked nervously.

She turned to stare at his the looked him deep in the eyes. It felt like she was staring into his soul, reading his thoughts. He wanted to look away, but he couldn't. She was much too beautiful and he was much too scared. At that moment he knew she had him in her hand. She grinned and lifted one very long, very set leg in the air. "Push this towards my body." "No fucking way" he thought to himself. He could already feel blood rushing to his lower areas as he looked at the leg which was so long it almost came up to his shoulder. She was wearing a pair of short shorts, which nearly showed the entire length of the sexy legs he'd ever seen in his life. He touch her legs and the lower calf close to her ankle. The skin was very tight "she must be really strong too" he thought as he started to push her leg toward her body. When he did so he tried his hardest to look at something, anything other Danielle. His attempts failed and he ended up looking her directly in the face as he pushed her leg down, and down, and down, all the way to her shoulder. "A little more, I'm just starting to feel it." "I can't anymore, you're already doing a full split." She once again smiled, this time encouragingly and said "Put your full weight on it".

As Neil complied he had to lean as low as he could. He was almost there when his knee his something. He heart stopped. It was her crotch, he put his knee in her crotch. Clearly she noticed, because she was looking down at it too. Then he looked at her and she looked at him for nearly 2 minutes, but to him it felt like eternity. "I, I, I, I'm soooooo ,s,s, sssorry." His words could not come fast enough. Losing all control, he turned around and dashed out of the room as fast as he could. Not looking back to see what was behind him. He immediately went to the bathroom in the locker room and leaned against the room. Panting as hard as he could trying his hardest to slow to heart and mind from racing out of control.

About two minutes later there was a knock on the door. It was the teacher asking if he was okay. He paused before his answered. Should he tell the teacher before she find's him and seriously hurt's him? No, the teacher couldn't do anything. She'd done nothing wrong yet, plus he already seemed afraid of Danielle just like everyone else. "I'm fine, I just had to go" he responded. "Okay well come on out soon, it's almost time to get changed." "Fuck" he thought. Could he even face her again after that? She was definitely going to kill him. Or at least make a huge scene and embarrass him in front of everyone. At his age he didn't know what was worst. " Well I can't stay in here much longer. I'll get in trouble" So he splashed his face with water and exited the bathroom.

When he went back to the gym there was no sign of Danielle. Instead there was another girl approaching him. A pretty, short, tan girl with long blonde hair and nice assets. "Hey are you okay? We all saw you run out like that. Did Dani hurt you?" Neil swallowed hard. "No, I hard to use the bathroom really bad." Just then the teacher blew his whistle for everyone to get changed. He turned to go back to the locker room, but she grabbed his arm so he couldn't go. "Listen, I know Dani's a little intimidating, but she's a nice girl. Don't let her get under your skin like that." Okay, he muttered turning again to leave, but she still wouldn't release his arm. "So you're a freshman right? How do you like high school?" "Uh, it's fine, but I've really gotta go now". "Oh come on, she mused. You'll still make it in time, I'm trying to be nice to you." At the bell sounded and he turned to see all the other kids leaving dressed in the school clothes. "Fuck, I'm late! I'm sorry, I really gotta go." She smiled and released his arm. "Okay, see you around." At this Neil turned and dashed to the locker room.

He was frantically  putting in his combination when he heard the door slam. He turned to see Danielle standing there in her school clothes. His heart again began to race, but to his surprise she did not look pissed. Her expression was unreadable. "What's going on here? Christ, she's so fucking hot! Is this her way of turning me on before she kill's me". She was wearing a very short light blue skirt that showed nearly her entirely leg and a white spaghetti strap top which was overflowing with her boobs. She slowly began to approach him saying nothing. As she did he slowly backed up until his back hit the locker. She continued until she was inches away from him. Her entire form looming high over him. His eyes level with her chest. She reached out her hand and rested it on the wall right over his shoulder and leaned slightly imposing her whole form on him. He was scared shitless. Now he was sure she was trying to scare him and it was working all too well. Then she lowered her face and pushed her lips against his lightly, kissing him softly.