- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story and I will be adding many more chapters.

I had such a good life. I lived with my girlfriend, Sammi. We were both 19, had been together for three years and we were still madly in love. She was absolutely beautiful; her hair, a natural cross between blonde and brown, and her eyes, a deep blue. Her smile was breathtaking and her body was perfect. She had me and she knew it, just one kiss would get me to do anything she wanted. We were so happy together until one day when everything changed.

I woke up one morning, next to her like always. I smiled as I went through our normal nightly routine in my head of cuddling up before one of us got too hot (normally me). This morning I felt cold and realised the blankets weren’t covering me. I reached over gently to find them without waking Sammi but my hand hit only the mattress. With a groan I sat up slightly and opened my eyes.

I gasped at the sight. The blankets were exactly where I left them, just below my pillow but they were as thick as I was tall. I turned to see my pillow and had to strain my neck, looking up, to see the top of it. “Just stay calm” I thought to myself “you’re only dreaming” but as much as I tried I couldn’t wake up. As I struggled on the verge of panicking I looked around our room. Everything else looked normal. Light from outside flooded in through a gap in the curtains caused by the breeze from the slightly opened window. It lit up everything. The posters across the wall showing the bands and celebrities Sammi liked. Photos of us smiling happily on the shelves. Clothes scattering the floor from the night before, now appearing to be over four stories down. I stepped back, the danger of my diminished form hitting me. Just getting out of bed would be life threatening to me now.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang from behind me. I was thrown up in the air what must have been an inch at most but to me seemed like twice my height. I bounced back onto the mattress and slid down a slope that wasn’t there before. I fell against the warm hand of my girlfriend who had rolled over onto her front and had placed her arm out over where I should be laying. I stood up slowly, trying not to fall down the slope that the pressure of her arm had caused on the bed. Her fingers, laying flat, came up to my waist. “This isn’t right!” I screamed in my head, I should be about a head taller than Sammi. I would lean down slightly and she would be on tip-toes when we kissed. Kissing? Her lips were the same size as me now.

The gentle breathing of my girlfriend stopped abruptly to be replaced by the contented moans of someone waking up after a good sleep. I watched in fear as her fingers gripped the bed where I had been a few seconds ago and couldn’t bring myself to think about what would have happened, had Sammi’s gentle fingers found their way around my body. She pushed herself up, moved across and sat on my side of the bed, a harmless and quiet task from her point of view.

Less so, to me. The changing in weight across the bed threw me about. I could hear the magnified roaring of materials rubbing across one another and landed on my back with a thump. I barely had time to acknowledge the dark shadow above me as Sammi sat on the bit of mattress I had been thrown onto.

I always loved her ass; it was so sexy. I would watch as she walked around, feeling myself getting turned on if she had her back to me or if she bent over to do anything. She eventually noticed this and would purposefully do it in front of me, staying longer than necessary and swaying slightly before walking off, smiling mischievously.

I couldn’t even get out a scream before her ass, that I had fantasized about so many times, pinned me down. The soft pink cotton of her pyjama bottoms, stretched tight across her cheeks, pressed down onto me mercilessly. Her normally soft ass buried me deep into the mattress as she dropped her weight down in her still half asleep way.

She stretched and got comfy on the bed, grinding me down into the sheets beneath me and her. My breathing quicken as I panicked. “Is this how I’m supposed to die? Consumed by my girlfriend’s ass?” This wasn’t a dream, it was a nightmare and even my thoughts had taken on a scared tone. Suddenly the weight rolled off me and I scrambled away as fast as I could, collapsing on the bed again at a safe distance as Sammi’s ass smashed back down. She had moved ever so slightly to unplug her phone and now sat happily checking new messages and Facebook. She smiled and clicked away at her keys, obviously distracted by something her friends had done and would be talking for the best part of ten minutes now. I sat shivering, adrenaline keeping my heart rate at my panicked level, thinking about what would have happened had I not moved.