- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ashley sucks on James and plays with him in her mouth, but something goes wrong...

As the void came closer and closer, he began to scream, realizing that he would be landing in the back of her throat.  "NOOO!!"  he screamed.  At the last second, though, she shifted her hand, and he landed on her tongue, halfway out her mouth.  The surface was wet, but felt very firm.  As he looked around, though, the void came even close as her tongue retreated into her mouth, him still on it.

As he entered her mouth, he looked around and a wave of heat hit him.  Her breath was very hot from the inside of her mouth, but it was just as amazing as he'd dreamed it was.  Walls of white teeth above, and below, with a massive tongue in the middle.  He stood up, but immediately turned around as he saw the light leaving.  Her teeth were moving, closing the only viable exit for him.  He ran for the exit, but was pushed to the side by her tongue.

The teeth slowly came to a stop and everything around him moved as she began to talk with him in her mouth.  "Oh, don't worry, James.  You'll be fine.  Besides, you love my mouth!"  He tried to stay on her tongue as much as he could while she was talking.  Her teeth were moving up and down, as intimidating as a guillotine waiting to chop his head off.

As he was in the mouth, though, the hot breath was becoming overwhelming.  He climbed back onto her tongue and tried to call for her to let him out, but his strength had been expended during the earlier ventures.  He passed out and fell onto the middle of her tongue.

Ashley felt him hit her tongue, and started to ask what had happened.  "Hey, James, what-" and then immediately stopped as she was filled with fear.  

*GULP*

"Oh…Oh no!!!!!" she thought, realizing that he had fallen to the back of her throat and accidentally swallowed.  "My darling!  I…I ate him!"  Her eyes began to fill up with tears as she dashed for the bathroom.  "I..I can still save him.  I just have to make myself throw him up!"

Although she could never accept it, she enjoyed the feeling of him sliding down her throat and the taste he gave her as he was claimed by her body.

As she reached the bathroom, she kneeled down towards the floor and stuck a small popsicle stick to the back of her throat, trying to gag herself into throwing up. She desperately pushed it to the back, desperate to save her husband.

"No! NO! This can't be happening!" Ashley broke down as he faced the grim truth. She hit the floor and started pounding into it. "Don't do this to me! You can steal my husband from me! I only…I only wanted to make him happy! It's not fair!" She pouted at what she'd done. She'd killed her own husband. The only person she'd ever cared for was gone, and it was all her fault. She laid on the floor, crying her eyes out, screaming for her husband.

Nothing she tried would work. It was as if Fate had intervened and sent James to his death….and so James died unconscious, digested alive and absorbed into his wife's body.

What would become of Ashley? Stay tuned to her shift in personality in my upcoming stories….

THE END

Chapter End Notes:

Ashley has lost her husband.  What will happen to her?  Stay tuned for another story (If feedback is good for this one)