- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

James comes in for his surprise and finds himself becoming intoxicated by the sweet scent of his wife's big feet.

As he neared the bedroom, he could see the door  open, and the lights dimly lit from the inside.  He slowly walked into the doorway, and peered inside.  As he looked inside, he saw his wife, sitting on the side of the bed.  She'd let her silky black hair down, which came down to her shoulders.  She was sitting there, dressed in a robe and her bare feet, looking over towards him.  A smile came to her face, and she rose her hand.  She motioned for him to come closer.

He walked up to her, as she stood up to her full height.  The two of them were a perfect match for one another.  Both stood exactly 6 feet tall.  They were eye to eye as they stood before one another.  He looked deeply into her bright, blue eyes.  As they stood there, Ashley rose up her arms, wrapping them around his neck.  Pulling towards him, she kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear.  "I've been waiting for you, darling.  Are you ready for the ride of your life?"

A chill flew through James' entire body as she spoke these words.  He rested his head down against her neck as he embraced the hug she was giving him.  Whispering back, James  said: "I'm ready whenever you are, honey"  She slowly brought her arms away and put them down to her side.  She began to turn for the bed and, as she walked to it asked: "Did you eat the special treat I made for you?"

"Yes.  It was very delicious.  Thank you for making it" replied James as he felt her grab his hand and pull him over towards the bed.  Her grip felt strong and tight, tighter than it normally was.  She got to the bed, and then looked over at him.  He looked back at her and asked her what they would be doing.  She giggled a little and replied "Oh, you'll see."  She told him to lay sideways at the end of the bed.  Letting go of her hand, he did so.  

Laying there, he felt the bed shift, as she got on the bed, kneeling in front of him.  Her face came down to his, and she spoke: "Now, hun, this is going to be just like what we usually do at first, but I think you'll enjoy the experience as it progresses."  At that, she kissed his forehead, and scooted herself back to the top of the bed.  She extended her legs down towards him, and placed her feet in front of his face.  They hovered in front of him as he looked at the underside of her toes.

"Smell them" she commanded, with a serious look on her face.  Her long toes wiggled in front of him, teasing him for the task ahead.  They then descended onto his face, covering it up.  He took a deep breath, allowing the scent of her feet to venture deep into his body.  They smelled of something sweet.  It reminded him of the glaze from the buckeye he'd eaten.

James started feeling the butterfly feeling again as he breathed in Ashley's foot scent.  He closed his eyes as he was enjoying the situation.  "Good boy" she said.  "Let the sweet scent of my feet envelop your body.  Let it take control of you, let it intoxicate you"  As she spoke, she became slightly louder in her speech.   The feeling started getting stronger in him as this happened.  Still, he kept his eyes shut and continued to take in the scent.  

After awhile, he was intoxicated by the smell.  He could hardly feel anything at all, other than himself breathing in and out.  He enjoyed himself so much, that he'd lost track of time.  The smell continued to become stronger, and as it did so, he became more intoxicated by it.  He lost himself in it, and got a feeling of joy, as if he'd never want to leave his current position.

As the feeling continued, he began to lose himself more and more until something rushed into his brain.  His eyes squinted as it surged through him.  Before he could tell the pain was there, he began to lose consciousness.  "hehe, good.  Phase 1 is complete." said Ashley.  "Sweet dreams, my darling.  When you awaken, you shall find yourself in a world you could only dream of…"

Chapter End Notes:

What is this world Ashley speaks of?  What does it mean for James?