- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

James wakes up and everything is a little bit bigger...

"Mmm….." James began to wake up.  As he realized he'd fallen unconscious, he tried to look around.  His vision was faded at the moment, though.  He felt a slight headache as he sat up on the surface he was laying on.  His eyes started to focus, as he asked out into the distance.  "Honey?  What happened?"  There was no reply, so he stood up and tried to take a look around.  

He couldn't see much, his eyes still focusing on objects in the distance, but he looked down to find himself standing in what looked like a grass-like white field of turf.  He looked down and saw thick, grass-like pieces of fabric covering the ground that came up to his knee.  It was like standing in a field of white grass that had grown out of control.

"Where…am I?" he asked himself.  The last thing he remembered was smelling Ashley's feet on their bed.  He didn't understand what had happened, but he had a strange feeling that something had gone wrong.  The distant objects were still fuzzy with his vision, so he looked around for anything close to him.  Turning around backwards, he screamed as he saw something next to him.

A huge object was right next to him.  It looked like It was at least 3 times as tall as he was, and looked at least at least 50 feet long.  It had a thick, over-arched segment taking up part of the front of it, and then came down and was flat in the back.  It also looked like there was some opening, connecting the flat and arched sections.  It looked like it was covered in some huge, fuzzy material.  As he looked at it more and more, the shape began to ring a bell in his head.

"Oh…my…gosh.  That looks like the slippers I gave Ashley last Christma-"  James was cut off by something that he felt through the ground.  It slightly shook, and looked around to see what may have caused it.  As he was looking, another one happened, a little stronger than the first.  It sounded like objects falling to the ground, but then a third came, even stronger.  The ground shook as they happened, and began sending a chill up James' spine.  

As he frantically looked around, James' distant vision began to focus and he then realized the reality of his situation.  Beyond the immeasurable field of white grass was a huge rectangular archway.  Attached to it was a wall.  He then thought about the slipper-like object.  It didn't look like his wife's slipper…it [i]was[/i] his wife's slipper.  "How…is this possible?" he asked himself.  If his thoughts were correct, he must have been the equivalent of 1 inch in height.

As the shaking got louder and louder, he had to keep himself balanced so he wouldn't fall.  His eyes widened as he looked at the rectangular arch and confirmed it to be a doorway.  Causing the shaking came a figure into the doorway.  A figure James recognized, but couldn't believe as he saw it…

"Well, it looks like you've awoken, my little pet" echoed a voice that seemed to be coming from every direction.  James covered his ears as the echoing voice threw his ear drums around.  The figure, which he could now confirm to be Ashley, began walking towards his position.  As he left foot rose into the air, she came into the light.  Still wearing her robe, her foot came down to the ground.

As it hit the ground, a tremor began again, surging through James' body, nearly knocking him over.  After this, she took another step, and then another.  Trying to resist the earthquake that was all around him, he watched the approach of his wife.  After taking one last step, a foot crashed down in front of him, causing a wind to fly towards him, knocking him off his feet.

On the ground, he stared up towards his colossal wife.  She stood up to her full 6 foot height, and placed her hands on her hips.  James was amazed at the sight.  His wife, the woman he loved with all his heart, was now towering over him like a true goddess.  Her full height must have been at least 400 feet tall.  He couldn't move, from the sheer sight of her.  She then began to move again, taking a step towards him again.

Her foot slowly and gently touched the carpet, causing a tremor that surged through his entire body.  As it rested right in front of him, he stared at his wife's gigantic feet.  They were very big at normal size, but now her toes were like vehicles in comparison, her entire foot the equivalent of a trailer.  He was completely overwhelmed, but did the only thing he could.  He got on his knees, and bowed before his goddess.

"Very good, my pet" echoed the voice from above.  "Welcome to your new experience.  Your ultimate fantasy now turned into a reality."  James' body shivered as he heard her echoing words.  "Just as you visualized, you will worship my feet, and a few other…surprises if you're a good boy"  He blushed at his goddess's near-clichéd, but incredible statement.  "Stand, darling" called the voice.  He then stood and looked up at her.

As he peered up at her, the colossal form began kneeling down towards him, as she lowered her hand down to his level.  Her long, soft fingers became like pillars, one on his left and one on his right.  These pillars then closed around him as she plucked him from the ground, and rose him through the air.  He felt winds and torrents as he came up to eye, view.  She smiled and began walking towards their bed.

She walked, and James could hear loud tremors from her footsteps.  It intimidated him, but he was happy all the same.  His wife was now a goddess compared to him.  'This is the best thing anyone could ever give me' he thought to himself.  As they came to the bed, she set him down in the location he was at before, and she sat at the top of the bed, with her enormous feet directly in front of him.

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen on the bed?  What does Ashley have planned for her little pet?