- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

James is before his wife's gigantic feet and finds out his wife can change his size...

Raising her toes up, a warm breeze came out of him and an odor brushed against him.  This odor was the way her feet normally smelled, and not the sweet scent from before.  'That scent must have been what shrunk me' he thought.  As he thought it, his goddess called down to him.  "You've always loved my big feet, James.  Now they are larger than life, and they're all yours.  Walk under my toes, and let them cover your body up"

He did as she commanded of him.  He walked forward, towards the enormous feet that were before him.  He walked under her toes, and was cast into their shadow.  He looked up at them and couldn't believe what was happening.  As he looked, they began to move.  They were descending down upon him.  He fell down to the ground as the walls of flesh were getting closer and closer.  He was getting scared of what would happen if they came down and pushed on him.  He's surely be crushed, like an insect.

As his fears were at their highest point, the big toe, set down right next to him, and the next to his other side.  He looked around and let out a sigh of relief.  He was now standing in the gap between her toes.  On either side of him was a huge wall of flesh.  He was almost as tall as the toe was tall.  He reached out to touch one of her toes.  

"Hee, hee.  That tickles, my pet.  Now, climb on top of my toes, and kiss them."  echoed the voice of his goddess.  Following her orders, he placed his hand on the wall of flesh before him, and began pulling himself up.  Although there were no ladders or anything to help him up, he found the flesh easy to hand onto.  As he came up on her big toe, he looked before him to see an enormous layer of red polish.  He was standing on a toenail that was slightly longer than he was tall.  

He walked off the toenail, and then got onto his knees.  As he put his face down, he began to kiss her big toe.  She watched him intently, and then called out to him after a moment.  "You know, hun, I can't even feel your kisses.  You're a tad bit small for this kind of job.  Let's fix that, shall we?"  she echoed and winked.  

He didn't understand how she would just be able to 'fix it'.  Before realizing it, though, she waved her hand in front of her face, and a bright light enveloped James.  After a  moment, the light was gone and he noticed something very different.  He was now the height of her ankle!  She'd spontaneously altered his size.

"That's better.  Now that you're at a more suitable size, kiss my toes" called out the goddess.  James adjusted himself to his newfound height and looked at her toes, which now were as tall as his knee.  He knelt down before them and began planting kisses on her big toe.  As he continued to do so, he heard his goddess cry out to him.  "Oh, good boy.  Your tiny kisses tickle me, but feel oh so good.  Keep it up"

James kept kissing, and then began moving from toe to toe.  Spending quite a long time, he finally got to the pinkie toe of Ashley's right foot.  She quickly, moved the foot, and set it on the heel, so that it was sticking straight up in the air.  "You did a fine job of kissing my big feet, my pet.  Now, you must climb the scale of my foot." 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen as James' size changes?