- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ashley continues her power on James as he is to climb up a foot that towers over him...

He looked up at her foot.  At his current size, a climb wouldn't be so bad.  Her foot was nearly 25 feet tall, so he could get up there in no time at all.  He began to reach for the flesh of her foot, when she called down to him.  

"No, no no, little pet.  You cannot climb my foot yet.  It's what?  A mere 25 feet for you?"  He could tell what was coming next, as she continued.  "My feet cannot be merely this size to you.  When you climb them, they must feel like they could wipe you out in the blink of an eye"  As she said it, she blinked, and waved her hand.  

The light returned in front of him and, as it faded, he could see clearly right away.  He was getting used to this size-change process.  He looked in front of him, and up at the shocking site before him.  He'd been reduced to 2 inches tall.  Her foot now towered over him, about 50 feet tall.  He was amazed at the sight.  In an enormous echoing voice, he heard "Hahaha, how does my foot look to you, my pet?  Do my big size 10's scare you?"

He was chilling at the sight, but at 50 feet, it still wouldn't be a terribly difficult climb.  He grabbed onto to some of the wrinkles in her enormous soles, and began climbing.  As he continued, he saw her toes, now about the same height he was, getting closer and closer.  As he climbed to the top, and stood between two of her toes, she called to him again.  "It's a wonderful climb, isn't it?  Don't look down, though.  It would be a pretty big fall were you to become blinded and fall off."

He started to feel nervous, and she waved her hand again.  He screamed, sure he was about to fall off.  Nothing happened, though.  He opened his eyes and looked around.  He was still on her foot, and he was still the same size.  His goddess cracked a smile and began to laugh.  "Hahahaha!  I got you, hun.  I got you good with that one!  Did you honestly think I would put you in harm's way and let you fall?"

He realized she was only joking with her statement.  She'd teased him into becoming scared.  Although he trusted her, the situation scared him.  He remained scared, and wrapped his arms around one of her toes, afraid to fall off.  As he held on, her foot shifted downwards.  He held on and dangled just above the bed sheets.  It stopped just before getting down there and he let go, landing on the sheet.  

"Do you feel safer now, pet?" echoed the goddess from above.  As she said it, she leaned forward and looked down at him.  "You know I would never hurt you.  Please try to enjoy the fear and excitement that comes with this fantasy of yours.  I know, I'll let you adjust to this for a moment while I prepare your next little adventure."

Ashley reached back behind her and pulled a huge rag, or what looked like one, attached to an electrical cord.  "You just sit tight, my darling, and you can continue in a moment"  She winked as she finished her statement.  He sat down on the ground and watched the tremendous form of his wife as she pulled her feet back and wrapped them in the wrap-like object.  She flipped a switch, and James realized it was a heat pack.  Ashley got cold easily, so he'd bought it to keep her warm at night.

Chapter End Notes:

What will his next adventure be?