- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

James is given the opportunity to lick the sweat off Ashley's feet...

As he sat there, he thought about his situation and smiled.  Although he was scared to death at times, being the size of an insect down at her feet was the most fun he'd ever had with his wife.  He layed back, and talked to himself.  "Man…what a wonderful gift.  Ashley really knows how to surprise someone and make them feel good, even in scary situations"

"Oh, why thank you, my little pet"  James' head jolted up as he heard Ashley reply to his comment.  'How did she hear me?  I'm so small and she's so far up there…' he thought to himself.  Much to his surprise, his wife had an incredible sense of hearing.  She even heard him, now 2 inches in height, talking to himself all the way down at the end of the bed.  "She is truly amazing…" he said to himself.

After about 10 minutes, James heard a loud clicking noise from behind him.  He turned to see Ashley removing the heat pack from her feet.  "That felt so good" she echoed.  "My feet had started to get a little chilly.  I had to warm them up.  Oh no!"  She started giggling as she spoke.  "It looks like I had this heat pack on for a little bit too long.  My feet are all sweaty!"  

James' face went red as a huge chill went up his spine from his wife's playful words.  She waved her hand at him and he reappeared, now 8 inches tall, nearly as tall as her feet, and she had a smile on her face.  She lowered her feet down to him and had them sticking straight up.  He was eye to eye with the ball of her foot.  "My little pet, would you be so kind as to lick all this nasty sweat off your goddess's pretty feet?"

He needed no further incentive.  He loved the summer for this reason and this reason alone.  He longed for the opportunity each night to kiss and lick the sweat off Ashley's feet.  He ran up to the foot, but a little too fast.  He hit it and fell over.  Picking himself back up, he rubbed his head a little as Ashley snickered.  "Looks like someone is getting a little excited down there.  Do take your time.  You must be delicate with my big feet, or they may end up hurting you"

He was a little embarrassed at what had just happened, and then walked over to her feet.  He got on his knees and began running his tongue around her heel.  As he ran halfway up her foot, taking in all the sweet, salty taste of her sweat, he heard a soft moan above him.  "Oh, that feels great, hon.  Keep licking me all over with that soft tongue of yours"  Her words made him feel wonderful.  He was happy to know that she was enjoying this as much as he was.

Continuing to lick the sweat off Ashley's feet, he eventually became a little tired.  He'd hit everything but her toes, being a little higher than he is tall.  He bowed to her and thanked her for allowing him to clean her feet.  She looked down at him, and got an upset look on her face.  "Oh, you silly.  You think you're finished?  Look at how drenched my poor toes are!  You're going to have to work on them too."

He stood there, expecting her to lower her toes down to him, but she didn't.  Instead, she rose her hand into the air, and echoed down to him.  "But you can't do my toes the way you are now.  That would me much too easy.  I need to make a challenge for my little pet, who did such a good job on the rest of my feet."  She waved her hand and light encompassed him again.  As he readjusted, he noticed that her feet, once again, towered over him.  He'd been reduced to 2 inches once again.

She reached down and plucked him from the sheets.  She rose him up into the air and set him down between her big toe and first toe on her right foot.  As James balanced himself on the gap in her foot, he realized he was the same height as the toes around him.  He was about to start when Ashley called down to him again.  "You know, most of my toes have already dried off.  All that's left is my big toe.  I think I should make this a little more challenging."

'Uh-oh' thought James.  He was afraid of what was about to happen.  She waved her hand by him, and his size readjusted again.  He opened his eyes, and looked up to see her toe tower over him.  The toe alone must have been 20 feet tall.  He'd been reduced to 1/2 an inch in height.  "Awwww…" echoed the voice from above him, now louder than ever before.  "You are so cute at this size.  Are you ready to climb my giant toe?  Don't worry, though.  Most of the toe is dried up.  All you have to do is make it to the top and lick the sweat off of it."

James was sure this would be a lot for him, but he grabbed onto the toe and began climbing.  It was very strange readjusting to all of these sizes.  At one point the foot might be the same size he was, then the next moment, her toe was towering over him.  He climbed harder and harder.  He was straining at the end, but he finally made it on top of her toe.  He looked around, but there wasn't any sweat on it.

Chapter End Notes:

Where did the sweat go?  What will happen next?