- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

James rides in a slipper with Ashley's foot and is in danger of being stomped to death...

"Oof…" mumbled James as he hit a soft surface.  Slowly pushing himself up, he tried to look around, but was abruptly interrupted when his new location shift position and into the air.  He fell back to the toe area of the slipper, and looked up as he saw a huge eye looking in on him.  

Still with the angry, almost evil tone, Ashley called down to him:  "Well, well.  Look what we have here.  A little bug managed to find it's way into my slipper!  You know, my feet hurt from walking on that hard, wood floor.  I hope you don't mind sharing your home with my giant foot!"  James quickly looked around for someplace to leave the slipper from, but he didn't see one.  

He grabbed onto the fabrics of the slipper as it shifted downwards and was put onto the floor.  'This is my chance!' he thought, and he quickly dashed for the opening in the back of the slipper.  As he neared it, her foot planted down on the floor just beyond the slipper, and he heard his goddess call down to him.  "Trying to escape, little bug?  I don't think so"  She pushed her foot forward, and bent her big toe down.  Bringing the toe up to him, it came back forward, flicking James back into the shoe.

"You're not going to stand up your date with my foot, little one." she called out as she lifted her foot up, and began to put the slipper on.  James picked himself up and immediately ran to the back of the slipper.  As it fit on completely, he had a little bit of space between the end of the slipper and her toes.  Thankfully, she always bought slippers that were slightly bigger than what she needed.  

"Well, it's time to go back to the bedroom.  Enjoy the ride, and try not to get beat up too much in there!"  she called down.  She immediately turned around.  As she did so, James got thrown around in her slipper.  He hit against her bit toe.  As she paused a moment before continuing, he began to run in between two of her toes.  At an inch tall, he fit snugly between them, hoping for a safe trip back to the bedroom.

She started walking again.  Everything shifted around James, but his sport, although a little tight, kept him from flying around.  He held on tight and waited for it to end.  As he was riding, though, he began wondering about Ashley's new attitude.  If she were to keep up this mean act, what would she be planning next?

Although he thought he was alright, the shifting of her walking was starting to take it's toll on him.  His head began spinning and he was getting dizzy.  Soon after, she came to a stop.  Everything lifted into the air, and the enormous slipper was moving away from both James and the giant foot that was holding him captive.

Ashley put her foot down and spread out her toes, leaving James falling to the ground, still a little dizzy.  As he was starting to get more level-headed again, he heard his goddess calling down once again.  "Oh, look.  The poor little bug couldn't handle the ride with the big bad foot.  I only took what?  7 steps?  You're pathetic.  Do you know what I do with pathetic little bugs?"

As she asked him the question, and he was filling up with fear, afraid that she wasn't kidding around with him.  She rose her foot high into the air above him.  He was still dizzy and couldn't get himself up.  He heard, in terror, as she called down to him and said "I turn them into paste on the bottom of my big feet!  Are you ready, bug?  Are you ready to be crushed under my sexy toes?"  She then began to descend her foot down to his position.  

Shifting her toes upward, the foot slowly came down.  The light around James became darker and darker as he was violently shaking from the fear of what his wife was about to do to him.  As the foot came down to the ground he screamed as loud as he could.  Then, he heard a huge thud and a quake knocked him over, again.

He opened his eyes, and looked forward.  'Her foot hit the ground, and…I'm not paste!  Phew…'  he thought to himself.  As he looked around, though, he noticed he was still in the middle of a shadow.  He peered up to see Ashley's bit toe hovering above.  He was getting afraid when Ashley continued to speak:  "You know, little bug, you're about half the size of my toe.  You could get away if you tried.  We can't that, now can we?"  James saw an evil grin on her face through the space between her toes as she rose her hand into the air.

'No!!!!' he thought to himself at the thought of what was about to happen.  She waved her hand, and everything went bright again.  Before he could look, he felt something move him.  He landed on something, and then took a look around.  He was on some kind of fleshy surface.  He looked, and it must have been at least a few hundred feet in length.  He peered and thought he saw another one to his side, and a few more next to it.

He gasped at what he saw.  He'd shrunk and been put on the bottom of Ashley's toe.  Her entire foot was over a mile in length. He then heard an unfathomably loud voice from far beyond him.  "Are you still down there, little speck?  How do you like my big toe now?  Speaking of which, why don't you go for a little ride"  She pushed her toe upwards, causing him to lose his balance and roll down the toe.  As he rolled the light flashed again and he reappeared an inch high and fell in the crevice between the ball of her foot and her toes.  

She quickly put tension on her toes, and trapped James there.  "Now I've got you, little man.  Ready to go CRUNCH!?"  Her toes began to put more pressure on him and he began to scream.  He cried out "No!  Please don't kill me!  I don't want to die!"  Tears were running down his cheeks as she immediately stopped.  Her toes eased up and a giant pair of fingers picked him up.

Chapter End Notes:

James wasn't killed.  What will Ashley do to him next?